• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior cats general RP

Ghostpaw looked at Stillpaw. She had distracted him from his thoughts. Ghostpaw didn't mind. He nodded a hello. Ghostpaw was starting to feel better. He hadn't been coughing much. Leopardheart woke. "Morning, Stillpaw," Leopardheart mewed. She smiled.

Honeyfeather was left asleep by her brother as he stepped into the clearig. Barklight looked around and grabbed a small mouse, biting into it with a happy chuckle. He was content with the world and watched as kits peaked out of the nursery to see the snow.

"Morning,Leapordheart."Stillpaw meowed as a cool breeze swept over her.It wasn't the breeze she felt last night though,this one was cooler and calmer then the other one last night was tingling and...just terrible."You seem to be recovering Greencough."Stillpaw mewed at Ghostpaw.

"He is, but he shouldn't have left camp yesterday," Leopardheart said. Sparkkit moaned. Spottedkit, weakly, rolled her eyes. Leopardheart sighed. She got Catmint for the two kits. "About your question earlier, they're Vinethorn's kits. Sparkkit and Spottedkit," Leopardheart said.

"Okay."Stillpaw meowed,she wanted to tell Ghostpaw everything in her dreams and what she thought about them.She heard him mumbling the prophecies so she was sure Ghostpaw wouldn't think she was crazy.

"Darkness.." Ghostpaw mumbled. "What could it all mean?" Leopardheart shook her head. "He's mumbling, and I just don't know why. It worries me," Leopardheart said. Ghostpaw mumbled more things, but they were inaudible.

I need to talk to him!Stillpaw wailed privately,"Well,I don't know why."Stillpaw lied.She was looking out seeing the falling snow,the dawn patrol was back.

"I'm going to collect some hetbs. Would you like to coke with me?" Leopardheart asked. Leopardheart was at the entrance of the den. Ghostpaw stared at her with a dull look. He coughed a little.

Leopardheart nodded. She walked out. Ghostpaw looked at Stillpaw. Then he looked to the kits. Then back to Stillpaw. Ghostpaw looked back and forth. His eyes stopped on Stillpaw.

"I need to talk to you."Stillpaw mewed,"I heard you mumbling things that.....welll did you know you were mumbling prophecies to yourself?"Asked Stillpaw.

Ghostpaw nodded. "Stillpaw, I may have Greencough, but that doesn't mean I don't know anything I'm doing or saying," Ghostpaw replied. He gave Stillpaw a smug, but dull look. Ghostpaw didn't even try to smile.

"I'm not a mouse-brain."Stillpaw mumbled,"Anyway,how many dreams did you have from Starclan?I had three.Not trying to be nosy,it's just I want to know."Mewed Stillpaw.

"Three," Ghostpaw replied. He blinked a few times. Ghostpaw looked around the room. For the fist time he realized that Leopardheart wasn't here. He blinked a few times.

Ghostpaw looked at the roof again Leopardheart entered the den. "I'm back," She said. She laid down some Budrock root, Comfrey root, and Goldenrod. Sparkkit was arguing with Spottedkit.

"I'll sort them."Stillpaw meowed picking the herbs up and putting them down where the rest of the Goldenrod,Bodrock root, and the Comfrey root was."And please stop arguing you two."Stillpaw added.

Sparkkit let out a small "Hmph,". Spottedkit sighed. Spottedkit let out a coughing fit. Ghostpaw moaned. It wasn't from Greencough, though. He was tired of the two kits arguing. Leopardheart fed Spottedkit some Catmint.

Stillpaw flattened her ears of boredness,What can I do?She asked herself.Leapordheart had already got herbs,she had already sorted the herbs,now what?

Stillpaw nodded yes,she walked out of camp.After a while,she was at Twoleg place.She went to the Twoleg garden she always went to,she looked for the Catmint.Then she eyed a cat,Stillpaw's heart dropped.She saw the Catmint so she tried to stay out of eyeshot with the kittypet.

Oak saw a cat. He thought it was a forest cat. "Hey! Are you a forest cat?" Oak asked. He lept up on the fence. He looked at Stillpaw. She looked about the same age as him.

"Y-yes."Stillpaw was trembling,"Don't worry,I'm not a threat to kittypets."Stillpaw backed up,"So just let me get some Catmint okay?"Stillpaw grabbed a few pieces of Catmint and was about to run out of the Twoleg garden.

"Catmint? Threat? I'm not scared of you! I know all those tales are untrue," Oak exclaimed. "What's your name? I'm Oak!" Oak purred happily. He smiled.

"Stillpaw.Nice to meet you."Stillpaw mewed,"Now,don't do anything to get your Twolegs to notice I'm here or I took the Catmint.Just don't."Stillpaw looked serious.

"Twolegs? What're those? You mean housefolk, right? Anyway, they can't understand me! And they're friendly to forest cats. They don't do a thing to them. Don't feed 'em, don't do nothing!" Oak exclaimed. "I don't usually see any other cats around. There are no other cats in the gardens next to mine. And that stupid dog, barking all the time! He keeps me up all night!" Oak smiled. He purred again. "It's nice to have someone around to talk to."

Stillpaw purred with laughter,"True about dogs,it is nice to talk to someone whose not in any clan."Stillpaw mewed,"My leader used to have a Two- I mean have a Housefolk owner."Stillpaw added.

"What's their name? I heard about an flame-pelted cat that ran away from a housefolk. I knew they went to the forest. It would make my day if I could meet him!" Oak exclaimed. He smiled. "I think the housefolk's name was Henry, or something like that," Oak said. He purred.

"The flame-pelted cat's name is Firestar,you should probably know his really old name was Rusty."Stillpaw nodded with agreement."An did you do want to meet him,I could show you.But he probably wouldn't want some random kittypet walking into camp."Stillpaw meowed.

"Yeah, my mother told me that his name was Rusty!" Oak exclaimed. "My mom died after about three moons after I was born," Oak sighed. He got back in a cheery mood. Oak was about to tell Stillpaw something, but he heard something. "My housefolk are coming," He said, flattening his ears. A dog bark rang from in the twoleg den. "And they're bringing... I think his name's Brute. He's the dog. You better go," Oak said. He jumped off the fence. The door opened.

Last edited:
"I'll see you tomorrow if I can and if you want me too!"Stillpaw called before she jumped over the fence.After a few minutes,Stillpaw was back at camp.She went into the medicine cat's den."Sorry I took so long,I couldn't find anything in any Twoleg gardens!"Stillpaw lied,"Sorry."

Brute ran out of the door. He barked loudly. Oak flinched. He ran into the twoleg den. The twoleg looked at him as he ran in. A twoleg kit came in. It started to stroke Oak. Oak purred.

Leopardheart nodded. "It's fine. I can trust you not to have conversations with kittypets," Leopardheart said. It was a teasing tone. Leopardheart was teasing, and didn't know a thing.

The sun was beginning to set,"Do I have to do anything else?"Stillpaw asked her mentor.She hoped what Leapordheart had teased,she had really teased.

Honeyfeather woke up and slowly and painfully crept out of her den, trying not to stay on one foot for to long. She picked up a mouse and started to share it with her old mentor.

Barklight stepped out and growled as he felt the stiffness in his leg. He stretched and smiled.

Leopardheart shook her head. "You're fine," She said. Leopardheart smiled. The dusk patrol walked out. Speedbreeze was at the lead. Sharpthron grabbed a thrush. He started to eat.

Oak woke up. It was the middle of the night. He was thinking of Stillpaw. Oak went to the door. He scratched it. The kit woke up. It was rubbing its' eye with its' paw. It opened the door for Oak. Oak ran out. The kit went back to his sleeping area after closing the door. Oak looked around. He jumped on the fence. He knew Stillpaw wouldn't come this late, but he thought he should try.

Honeyfeather stayed out and looked up toward the sky. She wondered in Willowtuff was watching, always hoping her mother had found peace. She hid in the shade and darkness. Her ears twitching about.

Oak recongnized Stillpaw's voice. "Stillpaw! What're you doing up so late?" Oak asked. He tilted his head. He could smell a scent of forest cat. He had taken in Stillpaw's scent earlier. But he didn't know the scent fully.