• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior cats general RP

Stillpaw jumped of Honeyfeather's voice,"I wasn't expecting one more cat."She mumbled,"Ghostpaw!What are you doing!?"Stillpaw turned to Ghostpaw.

"I followed his scent," Honeyfeather pushed forward and started walking toward her apprentice, ears pressed back into her head. Her tail swishing about and kicking up some snow.

"Me too."Stillpaw mewed to herself,Stillpaw was going to retort but didn't,"We should be getting back to camp."Stillpaw meowed backing up into the snow.

"Yeah," Honeyfeather stepped infront of ghostpaw and nudged him to go back to camp. She could smell the green cough he had that scent of stale moss and stiffness.

"I don't know.....wait what did you say?"Stillpaw meowed,she shook her head."Three cats will save the five clans forever?I don't know."Stillpaw answered.

"A tortiseshell... And a tabby, white and yellow... and a white cat, seeming to be a bit frail," Ghostpaw muttered. He then repeated the sentence, "Three cats will save five clans forever." Ghostpaw looked at the four trees.

"I don't care stillpaw. We need to get him to shelter or back to camp before he kills himself," Honeyfeather pressed, trying to push her apprentice back to their territory. She caught the scent of something and growled. Her eyes scanning over the area.

"A tortoiseshell........a white and golden tabby......and a white pelted cat......"Stillpaw looked around at the three cats,Honeyfeather was a white and golden tabby,Ghostpaw was a white pelted cat,and Stillpaw was a tortoiseshell."That's it!I'm not a mouse-brain I can see it!The white and golden tabby is Honeyfeather,the white pelted cat Ghostpaw,and the tortoiseshell.....is me?"She mewed half to herself.

Ghostpaw felt something next to his body. Not a cat... it was cold. Like some sort of darkness. Ghostpaw shivered. He looked around It was only Honeyfeather, Stillpaw, and himself. Ghostpaw blinked a few times.

Honeyfeather nudged the apprentices back toward the thunderclan territory. She could still smell the fox and with one sick, she didn't want to meet it, "let's go".

Ghostpaw started to shakily walk back to camp. But he could still feel something dark, that made him shiver. Ghostpaw still hadn't made much progress to camp. Ghostpaw felt darkness close in on him. Before Ghostpaw could say a word, he fell over, unconsious.

Leopardheart woke. She looked around the den. She noticed Stillpaw was gone. No big deal, thought Leopardheart. The two kits were wide awake, mewling. Leopardheart was about to get up to get Catmint, when she noticed Ghostpaw was missing from his nest.

"Ghostpaw," Honeyfeather chased after him. She picked him up by the scruff, pulling him toward the camp with worry emanating from her being. She tried to call for help as she dragged her apprentice, "hoping someone would hear".

Stillpaw felt a shiver,she looked back.Nothing,she wanted to help Honeyfeather carry Ghostpaw."Let me help you."Stillpaw meowed as she picked up the other side of Ghostpaw's scruff,she felt another shiver.Stillpaw ignored it.

"I am fine. We just need to get him to safety. Run ahead and alert the clan," Honeyfeather meowed as she trudged forward. She kept her hold on ghostpaw, being the older one of the trio walking through the snow. She ignored the chilling cold and the shivers that would occasionally run up her spine.

Ghostpaw had a dream. He was running through some fields. He was chasing a rabbit. Then, suddenly, the rabbit turned to dust. A dark swirl swept around the field. The sky was now covered in dark clouds. The darkness surrounded Ghostpaw. It closed in on him. Ghostpaw tried to shout for help. No sound came out. Ghostpaw closed his eyes as the darkness lunged at him...

"It could just be the cold," Honeyfeather mumbled ands slapped still paw in the back of the head with her tail. She narrowed her eyes and looked in the direction of camp, "go run ahead and get help".

Rude.Stillpaw walked to Thunderclan camp,and went into Firestar's den."Firestar.There's this shiver me,Ghostpaw,and I think Honeyfeather has.And I think Ghostpaw fell unconscious because of it."Stillpaw reported,"I think we just need two more cats to help Honeyfeather carry Ghostpaw back to camp."She added.Firestar nodded,"Go tell Speedbreeze and Sharpthorn to find Honeyfeather and help bring Ghostpaw back to camp."Firestar meowed,Stillpaw nodded and walked out of the leader's den to find Speedbreeze and Sharpthorn.She looked in the warrior's den first."Speedbreeze!Sharpthorn!She called.

"Hm? What is it?" Speedbreeze asked. Sharpthorn tilted his head. Speedbreeze stood up.

Ghostpaw woke with a jolt. He yelped "Darkness!" quietly. He fainted again.

"You need to help Honeyfeather carry Ghostpaw back to camp,for some reason it's too hard for her,follow me!"Stillpaw meted as she beckoned Sharpthorn and Speedbreeze as she ran.

Speedbreeze ran after her. He caught up with her. "Sharpthorn can't come. He still has his injury," Speedbreeze said in a serious manner. Speedbreeze looked ahead.

The golden and white cat almost dropped ghostpaw when he sudden woke. The shecat purred as she trudged on, trying to comfort the younger cat. She felt pain spike through one of her paws as the pads cracked and started to bleed.

"That's fine.Sharpthorn,you can stay here.Let's got Speedbreeze."Stillpaw ran up to Honeyfeather and saw the she-cat was bleeding."What happened?Oh and I got Speedbreeze with me."Stillpaw mewed as she came up to her.

"I'm fine. We need to get ghostpaw some where warm and safe," Honeyfeather growled as she finally felt the sting of her injury. She kept holding her apprentice, flinching when some snow hit her head.

"Is it okay is Leapordheart just.....checks it out?"Stillpaw meowed nervously because maybe the she-cat warrior would yowl at the smaller apprentice.

Speedbreeze took Ghostpaw from Honeyfeather. "Once we get back to camp, you're going to Leopardheart to get those pads checked," Speedbreeze ordered. It was muffled because of Ghostpaw. Speedbreeze started to slowly trot back to camp.

"I'm fine. Let's get ghostpaw to her," Honeyfeather trudged on, walking beside Speedbreeze. Barklight ran over to help his sister, eyes wide with fear. The two conversing quietly as the shecat made her way to the medicine cat den.

Speedbreeze trotted into the medicine cat's den. He set Ghostpaw down in his nest. He walked out of the den. "Honeyfeather. I'm your deputy, and I order you to get those paws checked," Speedbreeze said sternly. He walked on.

"I agree with Speedbreeze,now Leapordheart could you look at Honeyfeather's pads?There bleeding.I looked at them a little but I don't know how deep it is."Meowed Stillpaw.

Honeyfeather sighed and limped into the medicine cats den. She laid down and licked at her cracked and sore pads. She laid her head on the ground and grumbled.

Barklight hovered by the door, pacing me back and forth. He kept his ears pressed back, eyes narrowed toward the ground.

Leopardheart walked up to Honeyfeather. "Cracked pads?" She asked. Without waiting for a response, she walked over to get the necessary materials. She walked back over to Honeyfeather, and treated the wounds quickly. "You'll be fine, but take it easy. Don't leave camp for a while," Leopardheart said.

"Understood," Honeyfeather slowly rose up and limped out into the clearing. She chuckled when she saw that her brother had gotten busy by digging paths around the camp then moving snow to the sides.

Stillpaw was too tired to do anything at that time.She dropped into her nest dramatically and fell asleep.Stillpaw had a dream,she was running and playing in a beautiful snowy plain.But then,she looked up,the sky was covered with dark clouds.The dark clouds formed into a giant,evil looking cat.Stillpaw's eyes widened as the massive storm cloud shaped cat surrounded her and lunged her in.Stillpaw gasped as she woke up startled.

Honeyfeather curled up into her nest after speaking with her brother. The two's nest right beside eachother. The golden and white she-cat having no dreams as she curled up in her nest and ignored the slight stinging in the pads of her feet.

**Next morning**
Stillpaw had slept peacefully after her nightmare.She had woken up to saw dazzling snow dropping down to the ground,this was the beautiful peace she needed once in a while.