• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior cats general RP

Sootpaw fell over. He gingerly felt the spot where Sugarpaw's claws hit. He got up and angrily leaped on Sugarpaw's back and pinned her to the ground.

I'm just gonna timeskip to morning))

Sootpaw woke up in the apprentice's den and yawned. He blinked and walked out of the den. He sat down next to the fresh-kill pile and started eating a vole.

Sootpaw nodded. "Okay. I'll go do that, right now." He got up and ran over to Speedbreeze. "Speedbreeze, may I join the patrol?" He asked politely.

Sootpaw nodded. "That's fine with me." He turned back to Speedbreeze. "So, what do you say?"

((Great StarClan, I was getting worried about this rp. I thought I wasn't getting any alerts.))

Sugarpaw nodded and padded into the medicine cat den,where Stillpaw was sorting herbs.
"Hi!"Sugarpaw mewed happily,walking up to Stillpaw nuzzling her.
"Hi."Stillpaw greeted,not looking at her at her old friend."Do you know how Ghostpaw's doin'?"
"No.I haven't seen him in awhile.Do you want me to find him for you?"
"That would be great."
Sugarpaw nodded and walked outside."Ghostpaw!Ghostpaw!"She called.
((@EonVulpix ))

"Stillpaw's been looking for you."Sugarpaw replied,glancing at the medicine cat den,"Stillpaw!I found Ghostpaw!And oh hi Sootpaw!"
Stillpaw padded out of the medicine cat den and stood with the group of apprentices."Thanks Sugarpaw!"She mewed happily and turned to Ghostpaw.

Sootpaw sat down too. "Ha, yeah." He shuffled his paw a bit. I can't wait for the patrol... I'll get to hang out with Sugarpaw more. He thought to himself. Oh yeah, and some warriors. He added, not wanting his thoughts to sound biased. It's this weird thing he does.