• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior cats general RP

Cinnamonpaw woke up and ran outside to smell the fresh air.She jumped over a bush and stopped.She looked around the forest,"I smell a kittypet."She said to herself out loud sniffing the air.She looked around into the forest and stood in position."Show yourself!"She said bravely.

Speedkit raced out of the nursery. He wanted to see Cinnamonpaw in action. He saw her yell "Show yourself!". Speedkit thought she heaed him and didn't know where he was. Speedkit raced over to her. "Rawr!" He mewed. "It's me, Speedkit!" Speedkit looked at Cinnamonpaw. He had sparkle in his eyes.

Cinnamonpaw smiled at Speedkit,she quickly looked over to where she was looking before."Prey."She said under her breath.She crouched down in position,she saw something white zoom past her,it was a mouse.She quickly and quietly crept behind the mouse and cupped it with her paws.

"Woah! Great catch Cinnamonpaw!" Speedkit cheered. He chuckled. "I want to be an apprentice just like you!" Speedkit said. His eyes glowed. He hopped around. "Can i go to the apprentice gen with you? Please?!" Speedkit begged.

Bearpaw picked up the sounds of movement outside and got up, dashing out of the den. She tiptoed toward the sounds and relaxed when she saw her clanmate and the kit. Her tail twitched impatiently as she watched Cinnamonpaw, ready to drive Speedkit closer to the camp.

Speedkit walked farther away from the camp. "I want to catch some prey too!" He mewed. He pounced farther away from the camp. "Yay! I'm going to catch a mouse- No! A Squirell!" Speedkit shouted. He ran farther away from the camp. He giggled as he looked for prey.

Not gonna happen. Bearpaw thought with a smirk, stalking after the kit silently. She watched his movements, ready to bring him back to camp if he got in trouble. She tested the air for any signs of fox, but didn't sense any nearby. Her gaze turned to the surrounding bushes as she sat behind a tree, careful to hide her scent.

Speedkit hopped around. He saw the ravine. "Woah! The Ravine! It's so cool!" Speedkit mumbled. He walked closer. He stepped on a wet leaf. It slipped from below him. Speedkit slipped into the ravine. "AHHH! HELP!" Speedkit shouted as he fell.

Bearpaw bounded forward once she saw the ravine and managed to barely catch Speedkit by the scruff. She brought him to safer ground and put him down. The brown pelted cat growled at him. "Don't do that. I'm bringing you back to the nursery." She nudged Speedkit in the right direction and took the lead, leading the way back.

"But that was fun!" Speedkit muttered. He went along with Bearpaw. Once they got to the nursery, Speedkit sat down. He mumbled something under his breath. "Am I not allowed to go into the camp anymore?" Speedkit asked. "I want to play!"

"No, just don't leave the camp. Better hope we don't get in trouble." Bearpaw added the last part under her breath and left the nursery, pacing over to the fresh kill pile. She grabbed a mouse and moved to a quiet corner to eat by herself.

Speedkit followed Bearpaw. He grabbed a mouse. He walked up to Bearpaw. "Bearpaw? Will I be a 'paw when I become a apprentice?" Speedkit asked. "And when will i become an apprentice? And then when will I become a warrior?" Speedkit kept pestering Bearpaw with questions.

Bearpaw groaned. "Yes, yes, and yes." She replied to the inquiries, getting a slight headache. "Can you go now? I'd like to eat." She looked down at her food, then back up at the curious kit hopefully.

"Okay," Speedkit mumbled. He picked up his mouse and walked back to the nursery. It was good. But it only left Speedkit to back outside the camp. He fell asleep. Speedkit was tired from running around.

Cinnamonpaw looked over to see Sharppaw."Do we have hunting duty today?"She asked Sharppaw seriously.Cinnamonpaw was hungry and wanted to get something to eat.

"I think, Let me go check my Mentor, Adderfang," Sharppaw mewed. He found Adderfang, and he said yes. But, Adderfang would come too. The duo trotted over to Cinnamonpaw and Sharppaw said, "Yes, we're going hunting, but Adderfang's coming with us."

Bearpaw finished off her meal quickly and looked around before getting up. She was already a little tired from rescuing Speedkit, so she walked back to the den to relax for a short while. She sat down near the entrance and began eavesdropping on close conversations to figure out what would happen this morning.

"Wait, Cinnamonpaw. It's a ceramony. We have to wait," Adderfang said. "And I think that Speedkit has been around for six moons," Sharppaw added. Speedkit woke up. He ran out of the nursery. He looked up at Bluestar.

Bearpaw sprang to her feet and went to hear Bluestar's announcement, expecting something bad to happen. She glanced back at Speedkit and understood what would happen, giving the kit a warning glance to stay out of trouble.

*After Bluestar's speech*
"And before you all go, i would like to apoint a new apprentice!" Bluestar shouted. "I wonder who it'll be!" Speedkit mumbled. "Speedkit! You are now, Speedpaw!" Bluestar shouted. Speedpaw's eyes glittered. "Your mentor will be, Tawnyspots!" Bluestar announced.

"Finally." Bearpaw shifted and looked away, searching for her mentor. A gray furred cat returned the gaze, and he approached Bearpaw at a fast pace. "Rapidrunner." She greeted him, and the two cats walked away to discuss the training schedule.

Than Cinnamonpaw went to hunting duty."Come on Sharppaw!"She said looking back at him.Than she saw a rabbit."I am hungry and I want to be impressed by someone."She said to herself quietly.She crouched into poision,she licked her mussel and quietly crept up on the rabbit and killed her prey.

(? What ?)
Tawnyspots walked up to Speedpaw. "Welcome, apprentice," He said. "Yay! I'm Speedpaw now! I'm not a kit!" Speedpaw said.

Sharppaw followed Cinnamonpaw. Tawnyspots came up to them. "Would it harm you to let me and Speedpaw come with you?" He asked. Speedpaw was swatting at a butterfly.

"Not at all!"Cinnamonpaw said happily and walked to where they were hunting.Cinnamonpaw didn't know what to do with the killed rabbit."Does anyone want this?"She asked flopping it down on the ground."I already had something to eat."Cinnamonpaw said.

"Yay!" Speedpaw mewed. He grabbed the rabbit and chowed down. "Are you sure he's a good apprentice? He can't keep quiet..." Sharppaw said to Tawnyspots. "He will learn," Tawnyspots replied.

"He's probably frightened off a lot of prey already." Bearpaw commented, walking past them to get to the training ground. Her mentor frowned at her for a few moments, then sighed and began instructing her on battle tactics.

"I am not!" Speedpaw retorted. He growled. "Just because you saved me from falling off a cliff doesn't make you better than me!" Speedpaw said. He started to sniff the ground, like he just said nothing.

Bearpaw whipped her head around to glare at Speedpaw. Her mentor was staring at both of them with a shocked and angry expression. He stepped forward and growled. "Speedpaw. When did this happen?"

"Well, I saw something move.. I think. Then i went to go look for it, and I went farther away from camp. And then I slipped on a leaf or something. Then Bearpaw kept me from falling. It must've happened, like, an hour ago, 'cause I fell asleep." Speedpaw exclaimed. "I'm sorry..." Speedpaw mumbled.

Rapidrunner frowned, trying to look like he was disappointed with both of them. "Bearpaw, stay here and hunt with the others. I have to talk to Bluestar." He ran off to camp, secretly glad his apprentice was doing so well. Bearpaw relaxed and watched her mentor leave, trying to hear close prey.

Speedpaw thought he heard something. He got down. He advanced towards a bush. Once he was right next to it, he pounced inside the bush. He emerged with with a mouse in his mouth. He dropped it. He started to sniff.

Bearpaw nodded at Speedpaw encouragingly before hearing a scraping sound on a tree trunk. She stiffened up for a second, then crouched down, making sure her paws were silent as she moved toward it. A squirrel was there, and she pounced on it before it could see her.

Speedpaw wandered off. Noone noticed him. "Wait, where did Speedpaw go?" Tawnyspots asked. "AH AH AH AH AH AHHHHHH!" Speedpaw shouted. Sharppaw and Tawnyspots ran to the direction of the scream.

Bearpaw left behind the squirrel and ran after Tawnyspots, hoping that her clanmate would be okay. She started thinking of what might have happened. A fox? Maybe a badger, or even a trespassing patrol! The thoughts made her run even faster, passing up Tawnyspots and Sharppaw.

When the trio arrived, Speedpaw was at the edge of the ravine. There were foxes surrounding him. "Go away!" Speedpaw hissed. "I was just walking by your cave and made a sound! Leave me alone!" The foxes were closing in on Speedpaw, pushing him closer to the edge.

Bearpaw shouted "Nope!" and charged into a fox, knocking it down for a few seconds. She leapt onto it and started attacking viciously, yelling at Speedpaw to run away.