• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior cats general RP

"No, no! I woke a couple minutes ago," Oak replied. He smiled. "But, really, what are you doing up? I woke up due to a nightmare," Oak lied. Oak looked at Stillpaw, and purred quietly.

"Because I want to know how many moons old you are."Stillpaw shrugged,"Anyway,how's that Brute you told me about?Is your head about to explode with barking if he doesn't shut his mouth up?"Stillpaw mewed it with seriousness but at the same time was making herself laugh.

"For once, he isn't the one waking me up," Oak replied, rolling his eyes. "But I think he caught your scent yesterday. He wouldn't stop barking for the rest of the day..." Oak growled lightly, but it had a playful tune.

Oak nodded. "They always seem to know when I want out. They're super nice. The only problem is the food. It tastes disgusting. When the bird or mouse comes in my garden, I catch it. It gets away sometimes, but when I do get it, it's delicious!" He exclaimed. Oak purred, thinking about prey. "You forest cats are lucky! Getting to eat prey everyday! But Milk is the best!" Oak meowed.

"No, silly! Haven't you heard of it? All kittens suckle milk from their mothers! I guess you don't remember though. It comes from some kind of animal. Not sure what it's called, though," Oak replied. He chuckled. Then purred.

"Oh,I remember.Yes,that sweet,sweet,deciduous,liquid."Stillpaw licked her muzzle just thinking of it."Maybe you can give me some that's not from a mother one time."She meowed.

Honeyfeather had crept out from the camp after the medicine cat apprentice. Her ears pressed back as she had to move slower because of her paws. She stayed low and downwind, hidden behind a bush.

"It's hard to move my bowl. My housefolk would have to move it," Oak said. He scented another cat. Oak didn't want to meet them. Oak looked at his garden. He yawned. Without replying, he hopped off the fence. He went over to the twoleg door. He started to scratch it. The kit came, and opened the door. Oak walked in. The kit closed the door.

Stillpaw looked back,she looked back."Show yourself!"Stillpaw growled."You shouldn't have followed me!"Stillpaw was the most aggressive in her whole life.

"What were you doing," Honeyfeather asked as she stepped out to reveal herself to the apprentice. She sat down before she licked her shoulder with a curious look in her eyes, "new friend"?

"You won't know."Stillpaw snarled,"And you will never know."Stillpaw snarled again,"I finally got a real friend that actually likes me!And now some knows!Great!"Stillpaw mewed sarcastically.

Oak sighed inside the den. "I wish I was a forest cat. I would much rather catch my food then be fed it," Oak moaned. Oak shook his head. "Stillpaw's "Clan" probably wouldn't like it if I went to her camp," Oak mewed.

Stillpaw flattened her ears and frowned,"I hope I can see you again,Oak."Stillpaw muttered solemnly.Stillpaw shot a furious glance at Honeyfeather."Let's go back to camp."Stillpaw meowed.

"No need to get snappy. I wasn't questioning it but merely curious. You know that there has been a fox around yet you sneak out a camp and have very little combat training. I never said you couldn't have friends," Honeyfeather recoiled in shock at her tone. Ears pressed back as she looked the apprentice over, "if you wish to get upset for no reason I can still ask leopardheart to treat the elders".

Oak watched from the door. It was glass. He saw a new cat. They mentioned the name "Leopardheart". Who is is that? Oak wondered. Oak blinked. He listened in to the conversation.

Stillpaw rolled her eyes,"I'm just saying I now have a real friend.And now because of you there will be rumors around the around the camp saying I have a kittypet friend.Just please just make this a tiny secret between you and me?"Stillpaw begged not snappy anymore.

"I won't say anything but I suggest that whenever you come back to camp that you hide his scent by rolling around in dirt. I would never do that to you though, to anycat," Honeyfeather sighed and started walking back toward camp. She kept her self quick and curled up in her nest without being caught.

Oak saw Stillpaw and her friend leave. Oak sighed. He fell asleep.

Ghostpaw woke up. For once, he didn't feel miserable. He saw Stillpaw. He blinked. He swore he might've scented kittypet on her. Ghostpaw shrugged it off, thinking it was his smell being disrupted by Greencough.

Stillpaw had no kittypet scent on her,no twoleg scent on her.Just the normal Thunderclan scent.And no one knew anything expect for Honeyfeather and herself.

Ghostpaw nodded. "Better than I've been feeling for the past moon," He replied. Leopardheart woke up. "We better not take chances, though. If we send him back to the apprentices' den, and he's not fully healed, he can give others Greencough," She said. Ghostpaw nodded. Leopardheart had told him this when he was a kit.

Leopardheart trotted out of her den. She went into the forest. She went to collect some Goldenrod. She spotted a cat. It had a collar, a blue one. It fire was brown. Leopardheart did notice she was near twoleg place. The kittypet spotted her. Leopardheart gave him a glare and crouched.

Oak was in the forest. He noticed a forest cat. It crouched and gave him a glare. Oak took this as a signal to get away. Oak ran back to his twoleg's den.

When Stillpaw got up,she decided to take a walk near twoleg place hoping she would bump into Oak."When Leapordheart comes back,tell her that Stillpaw had gone onto a walk."Stillpaw told Ghostpaw,and trotted out of the den.

Ghostpaw nodded. Leopardheart grabbed some Goldenrod. She bumped into Stillpaw. "Oh, hello Stillpaw. I saw a kittypet on our territory. Be careful, but I doubt he would be much harm," She said. Leopardheart walked back to camp.

Oak!Stillpaw guessed,"Okay,I'll keep a look out."Promised Stillpaw and walked out of camp.She was now walking near the garden that Oak lived in,she hopped on the fence.It didn't seem like Oak was in his garden,she shrugged and hopped down.

Stillpaw hopped onto the fence,"Yep,that's me.Are your housefolks home?"Stillpaw asked as she jumped down into the garden and rolled over on her back.

"Only the young one. The older two are out with Brute. Thankfully," Oak said. "Which means you probably shouldn't be in here. The yound one would pick you up, show it to the older ones, and they'd give you to other housefolk. They put you in a cage, and wait until someone claims you as their own." Oak said. He frowned. "My mother said it happened to my grandfather," Oak said.

Stillpaw widened her eyes,"I'm fine with the kit but not the older ones!"Stillpaw shrieked,"I want to see inside of your den!Or at least get to know your garden."Pleaded Stillpaw.

Honeyfeather sighed as she laid close to the warrior's den. Her tail swished back and forth while she licked her paws. Her ears flickered back and forth as she raised her head to watch her brother walk across camp.

"The kit comes out here all the time. He'd grab you, and wouldn't let you go. Trust me. I live with it," Oak said. "You see my garden alot. And I'm not risking bringing you into my den," Oak sighed. He looked at Stillpaw. "Please, Stillpaw. Forget it," Oak pleaded.