• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior cats general RP

"Yes stillpaw. He's back over there," Honeyfeather pointed with her tail before she pressed forward into the undergrowth and started scent of the air for the smells of prey.

"Oak? Who's Oak?" Ghostpaw wondered out loud.

Oak didn't recongnize Stillpaw. He dashed off. His collar got stuck on a branch. Oak tried to run. Oak broke free. His collar ripped. He ran. He ran more. Ran until he was out of the forest.

"Oak,is my friend.That cat right there,was Oak."Stillpaw replied,"I've been sneaking off to meet him.Once you get to know him really well,he's a pretty nice kittypet."Stillpaw's voice was calm.

"You sneak off to meet a kittypet? Haven't you heard? 'A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet'. It's the warrior code," Ghostpaw said. Anyway, he's gone," Ghostpaw said. He followed his scent for a second. "Um, and he left his collar behind..." He said, backing up.

"Just don't tell anyone that I have a kittypet friend."Stillpaw's voice was low and serious,she looked at the bush next to her."Catmint growing wild?Who had ever heard of a thing?"Stillpaw picked some Catmint,she looked at the collar.Picked it up,and walked away.She was going to give it back to Oak.

Last edited:
Ghostpaw stopped her. "His scent leads onto the moors. That's WindClan territory. They'll be suspicious is you go," He said. He had a serious look on his face.

"I'll find a way.Can you come with me?"Stillpaw mewed embarrassed,she dropped the collar and clenched it in her paw."Please come with me.And let's go."Stillpaw added.

"No way. I'm still sick, and I haven't caught a single prey. Go on. Don't blame it on me if you get shredded," Ghostpaw snapped. He ran off to Honeyfeather. Ghostpaw looked back once. He had a serious face.

Stillpaw looked ahead,she was alone.Not knowing if she would go through the unknown or not.She flead.Stillpaw raced near the barn,no Windclan patrols there.Then she spotted the pelt that was fallmilar."Oak?Oak?"Stillpaw called to see if he was near.

Oak turned around. He dashed out of sight.

"What do you think you're doing on WindClan territory?" A voice said. Fangclaw was giving Stillpaw a hard glare. "She's probably visiting Mothermouth. I can scent herbs on her," Breezespots said. "She looks no more than an apprentice. She would need an actual medicine cat with her," Fangclaw snapped back. Sunpaw crouched. "Let's fight her! It's three on one!" He exclaimed.

Stillpaw looked calm,"Please,I come in peace.I don't mean to trespass your territory.I need to get herbs,I can't find any ones I need in my territory,so please let me look and I will go back to my territory."She promised,"And if I don't,you may tear my fur off."Stillpaw added.

"The warrior code still says you can't trespass!" Sunpaw exclaimed. "Then herbs are you getting?" Fangclaw asked with a sharp tone. Breezespots sighed. She shook her head.

Let's see.....dried oak leaf,honey,horsetail,and.....oh yes!Lavender."Stillpaw answered,"Do you think you have any of those in your territory?"She asked.

"I've heard that there is plenty of Lavender, Dried oak leaf, and honey in ThunderClan territory. Horsetail's is in ShadowClan territory," Fangclaw growled. His fur started to bristle. Sunpaw's fur bristled too. He growled.

Last edited:
Stillpaw looked at the three for a long time.And without a warning,Stillpaw raced off chasing Oak's sent with the collar in her claw.And the Catmint her mouth.

Barklight and his patrol had seen Stillpaw run toward windclan territory. The group following her as Barklight charged after the apprentice and windclan deputy. His hackles raised and fur standing on end.

Fangclaw whipped around and growled. "Get off our territory," Fangclaw growled. "What's it with ThunderClan cats and breaking the warrior code?" Fangclaw's hackles raised.

Stillpaw dropped the collar.Her true friend was now racing off into the unknown there was nothing she could do about it.The moon was now rising,Stillpaw slipped away and got to the camp.She quietly put down the Catmint,and curled up in her nest.Hoping she wouldn't get in trouble.

Barklight hissed at him before they turned and followed stillpaw back to camp. His patrol speaking breifly before Barklight went to speak with leopardheart about what her apprentice was doing.

Stillpaw mewed hello back,and fluffed her tail up,her eyes were open with worry and sorrow, she laid her head down.I wonder where Oak is.Stillpaw worried.

"Leooardheart. May I speak with you," Barklight asked as he stepped into the den to look at her. His eyes ever so often looking at Stillpaw, "or are you free tomorrow morning"?

"My patrol and I were out when we spotted Stillpaw going over the windclan border. She got herself in trouble with the deputy and I would like to know if you know why she was out there. I'm going to have to report this to the leader," Barklight sighed and shook his head as he sat down and ignored the apprentice's state.

"She simply said to me that she was going for a walk," Leopardheart said. She looked at Stillpaw with a disapproving look. She looked back to Barklight. "I think it would be a good idea to tell Firestar," Leopardheart said.

"I will be," Barklight nodded before he left to find the thunderclan leader. His tail wrapped around his leg as he called out to fire star outside of his den.

Honeyfeather crept through the underbrush. She smirked before leaping and catching a mouse. She let it dangle from her jaws before looking about for her apprentice.

Barklight spoke quickly with Firestar before slipping back into his den and falling asleep. He hid his eyes with his tail before finally falling into the deepest part of it.

*Next morning*
It felt as if Stillpaw had been up for the whole night,still worried about Oak,she was going no where today.No more visits to Oak.Stillpaw's head dropped.

Honeyfeather yawned as she woke up and stretched. Her claws digging into the dirt until she started to walk away. Her tail swishing about as she went to go get prey.

Barklight stepped out of the warrior's den and followed his sister, the two eating and sharing a mouse.

Stillpaw stood up,she walked out of the medicine cat's den to get something to eat.When she saw Honeyfeather and Barklight,she grabbed a vole and ate slowly.

Honeyfeather didn't say anything as she ate but saw the apprentice. Barklight stifling a disappointing look when he saw stillpaw. He laid his head down as the two siblings talked.

Oak stepped out of an underbush. He had slept there. Oak felt as he was finally free. No more collar, no more housefolk, and, best of all, no more Brute! Now I catch food for myself, Oak thought. He smiled. Oak rushed through the forest.

Ghostpaw woke up. He trotted out of the medicine cat's den.