• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior cats general RP

"Sharpthorn got the major injuries. No one else got any injuries, apart from this scratch the fox gave me," Speedbreeze said. There was a tiny mark on Speedbreeze's forehead. Sharpthorn nodded.

"Alright,I'll tell Leapordheart."Stillpaw answered,and walked away to the medicine cat's den.Stillpaw put down the thrush that was for Leapordheart,"Here,Speedbreeze said it was only Sharpthorn who got the major injuries,but Speedbreeze has this tiny mark on his forehead,it wasn't that bad though."Stillpaw explained as she gave the thrush to Leapordheart.

"Okay. Thank you. You can rest if you'd like. Or go with your friends. I have no more jobs for you," Leopardheart said. Leopardheart started to mix some herbs.

Do I even have friends except for Ghostpaw?Stillpaw asked herself curling into her nest,"Is Ghostpaw still recovering?"Stillpaw asked Leapordheart calmly,"When do you think he will?"She added.

"I cant tell," Leopardheart replied. "But he'll get better. I promise." Leopardheart picked up the thrush. She gave it to Ghostpaw. She smiled at Stillpaw.

Honeyfeather and barklight walked back into the camp, both holding two peices of prey on his mouth. The she-cat walked over and sat closer to the medicine cats den while the tom went to go speak with his friends.

Leopardheart shook her head, despite her knowing that Stillpaw was asleep. She gave the kill to the kits to share. Leopardheart sighed. She started to mix her herbs again.

Stillpaw opened her eyes,at stood up."Is it okay if I see Honeyfeather?"Asked Stillpaw,"Or do you want me to help you mix herbs."She asked sleepily.

Stillpaw walked out of the medicine cat's den,"Hi Honeyfeather."Stillpaw greeted Honeyfeather,the tortoiseshell apprentice gave the warrior a thoughtful look.

"Hello. What can I do for you," the white and golden tabby looked at the new apprentice, tail swishing about. Honeyfeather sat up before grooming her chest fur quickly, "is something wrong"?

"Then what shall we talk about," Honeyfeather mewled, front paws crossing over eachother as she relaxed. Her blue eyed looking he apprentice over for any sign of emotion that could be useful, "is ghostpaw doing fine"?

"He's been twisting and turning a lot,he's been coughing a lot.I can't say if he's getting better or worse.I just hope he's okay,and I think a ton of Catmint will do the trick."Stillpaw mewed as she began getting out stuff from her paw.

"That's good to hear. Now what do you want to talk about," Honeyfeather's ears twitched as she caught the sound of her brother's laugh from the other side of the clearing. She stretched her head up to look at the sky, "I hope it doesn't rain".

"Why would it rain?It's in the middle Leaf-bare."Stillpaw looked confused,then she fixed her eyes on Honeyfeather,"I trust you just like Leapordheart."Stillpaw's voice was quite,"Have you had a dream that seems as Starclan has sent you?"She asked.

Last edited:
"I've seen it rain in leafbare. Though it usually brought ice with it," Honeyfeather mused as she let her tail rest on the apprentice. She laid her head down to think, ears pressing back, "I don't think so? I dream yes but I don't think starclan visits me? And if they do then they stay hidden".

"Alright."Stillpaw now thought that only Ghostpaw and Stillpaw herself had only had the dream now,"Sorry I had to ask you that.Didn't mean to be nosy though."Stillpaw flattened her ears.

"It is fine and you haven't crossed any borders that would be seen as making trouble. I suggest you go to leopardheart and get rest, more sick may come in the next days. I heard one of the elders coughing this morning".

Leopardheart trotted out of the medicine cat den. She trotted out of camp. Leopardheart shook her head. She looked at the sky. Leopardheart looked back down. She headed back out.

Stillpaw nodded agreement,she mewed good-bye to Honeyfeather and walked into the medicine cat's den.She curled up in her nest and fell asleep.She had a dream,a tortoiseshell,a white and golden tabby,and a ghost looking pelted cat were walking along slopes,and plains and twoleg places.And then a prophecy similar to the other one she knew raced threw her head.Three cats will save the five clans forever.

Ghostpaw had a dream. He saw three cats. A tortiseshell. Then there was a tabby. It was white and golden. Then, there was a white cat. A prophecy raced through his head. Three cats will save the five clans forever. Ghostpaw shook his head. He woke up in his nest. He saw Leopardheart trotting in the den. She put down some Comfrey root.

Stillpaw woke up and walked up to Leapordheart,"Need any herds we are running low on?"She asked."Just asking because I don't have anything to do."

Leopardheart shook her head. "I just got some Comfrey Root, we'll be okay," Leopardheart said. She walked over to Stillpaw. "You have a crush on Ghostpaw. Correct?" Leopardheart asked. She smiled, but it was serious.

Stillpaw's heart sank,"Why?Yes.But why?"The tortoiseshell was confused,she would never have a mate if she became medicine cat.It was a rule that you couldn't do that.

"I just wanted to tell you, medicine cats can't have mates," Leopardheart said. She touched her nose against Stillpaw's. Leopardheart's look was serious but sympathetic.

"I know,but why did medicine cats in the past have mates?Because they loved them so desperately."Stillpaw joked teasingly as she rolled her eyes but with a smile on her face.

"They didn't all have mates. Some of them just loved another cat, but never mated. Such as Cinderpelt. She loved Firestar, y'know. But she never mated," Leopardheart explained. Ghostpaw was moaning. "Why don't you go and check on him?" Leopardhearts said.

Ghostpaw's moans were quieter now. They were hard to make out, though. The one that was the clearest was, "Three cats will change five clans forever." Ghostpaw turned around. He fell asleep. Leopardheart trotted up. "I don't why he's been moaning And he twists and turns all night," Leopardheart sighed.

Leopardheart eyed Stillpaw for a moment. She nodded, and trotted off. Ghostpaw stopped moaning. "Stillpaw? Can you get the kits some Catmint?" Leopardheart asked.

"Yes."Stillpaw went to where the sorted herbs were."Catmint,Catmint,Catmint,Catmint.....here it is."She mewed to herself picking it up.She fed it to the kits easily."Whose kits are these anyway?"Stillpaw asked Leapordheart.

Honeyfeather rose to her paws and soon found herself curling up in her nest. She covered her nose with her tail as she fell asleep, fluffing her fur up to keep warm. Once more she found herself in her dreams. Chasing down a rabbit like she would sometimes do in green leaf. She lept at the rabbit only for it to disappear and for her to tumble down what felt like a endless pit. Words on repeat as the echoed around her, "three cars will change five clans forever".

**The next dawn**
Ghostpaw woke up. He had the dream again. It intrigued him. Ghostpaw stood up. He legs shook. Ghostpaw walked slowly. Out of the dne. Then out of the camp. Then, Fourtrees. Ghostpaw looked around wearily.

Honeyfeather was pushed from her bed by barklight. She rolled her eyes at her sleeping brother and walked into the camp, grabbing a frozen mouse to quickly tear into. She sniffed around when she caught a strange scent, ghostpaw's smell worrying her as he was sick.

Stillpaw wasn't tired,when she walked out of medicine cat's den,she picked up a Thunderclan sent.It couldn't be the dawn patrol,so the tortoiseshell followed the scent until she got to Fourtrees.Then she saw Ghostpaw,"Ghostpaw?What are you doing here?"She called nervously.

Honeyfeather was close behind. Her paws were chilled with the snow but she soon found the two apprentices. Her fear surged as she charged to keep up with them and decrease the distance between themselves, "hey! We should be getting you two back to camp. Ghostpaw. You should be resting".