• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior cats general RP

Stillpaw's ears flattened,it was strange.She ignored it,she doubted the whole clan was against her.But probably the only two cats that didn't trust her was Barklight,and if Honeyfeather was convinced well...Honeyfeather.And the worst thing,Stillpaw probably couldn't walk a single paw out of camp with out being supervised.

Ghostpaw gave Stillpaw a glare. He trotted over to Honeyfeather. "Can we train?" He asked her

Oak saw a mouse. He leaped. He killed the mouse swiftly. Oak gobbled the prey down. He licked his lips and smiled.

Stillpaw hoped if Honeyfeather said yes,they wouldn't bump into Oak again.She was now just annoyed,she wanted to leave the clan and be a loner.Starclan please help me!Stillpaw pleaded.Stillpaw walked into the medicine cat's den,"Leapordheart?I want to talk to you."Stillpaw called.

"You two shouldn't be that meant to her," she sighed and stood up. She nodded toward the entrance and purred. Tail swishing about again, "let's go".

Leopardheart woke. "Hm?" She asked herself. She walked out of her den, and looked at Stillpaw. "What is it?" She asked.

Ghostpaw followed. He scented something. "I smell kittypet again. But it's mixed with... wild scent now," Ghostpaw said.

""Just be careful," Honeyfeather sighed and nuzzled his head with hers as she passed and scented the air. She let the smell flow her through her mouth before shaking her head.

"Are you all right," Honeyfeather stopped and turned to look at her apprentice. She curled her tail over her paws and purred, "you can tell me anything right"?

"It's nothing. I'm just worried... what if that kittypet starts to catch our prey? I smelt forest on the scent," Ghostpaw said. He chuckled nervously. He looked at Honeyfeather.

"I want to talk to you,privately."Stillpaw replied,she looked up at her.And then to the sky,"How about we talk about it in the medicine cat's den?"Stillpaw mewed.

"That's understood but how are you? I know you and stillpaw were close but you both seem to be hurt from this," Honeyfeather meowed as she laid down and rested her head on her paws. She smiled and groomed them, "we can also go look for him now".

Leopardheart nodded, but shook her head. "If it's going to be private, not in there. The kits woke up. Their mother would not appreciate it if I kicked them out of my den just for a talk," She said.

"No! I don't want to find him! A-And me and Stillpaw aren't close! We're j-just friends!" Ghostpaw stammered. He was blushing. "It's just... I d-don't like it when someone breaks the warrior code," He said.

"I think we're running low on Goldenrod, so we can talk on the way," Leopardheart said. She started to walk out of camp. She flicked her tail, signaling Stillpaw to follow.

"Okay,I'll start.You know when....I go on walks or get Catmint?Well,I've been visiting a kittypet named Oak.I know I broke the warrior code and I lied and disobeyed you.But he's a really nice cat,but now....I think he's a loner.I tried to talk to him but he ran away from me.Again,I'm sorry I broke the warrior code and disobeyed you.And I hope you forgive me.Please don't be angry."Stillpaw finished solemnly.

"Close can mean being friends too," Honeyfeather teased as she sat up again. Her ears listening closely to the sounds around him. She looked at her apprentice and shook her head, "I know. Just try not let her want for friends to rip you both apart".

Leopardheart didn't reply and kept walking. After about a minute, she chuckled. "I will forgive you. But breaking the warrior code is no joke. I won't tell Firestar. But another wrong move, and I will," Leopardheart said serious.

Ghostpaw nodded. "Okay. Thanks," Ghostpaw said. He smiled.

"Thank you Leapordheart."Stillpaw dipped her head respectfully,Stillpaw raced over to some goldenrod she spotted and got some."Found some goldenrod!"Stillpaw called.

"Let's go hunt and maybe find that kitty pet," Honeyfeather hummed as she started to walk in a circle. She smiled and yawned, her tail swishing about as she blinked a couple times. Her fur fluffed up to keep warm.

Ghostpaw nodded. Ghostpaw scented his trail. There were mouse tails. "This kittypet is taking prey! Either that or it's something else. And it doesn't like the tail," He exclaimed.

Leopardheart nodded. She grabbed some, and nodded to Stillpaw to take some more, but not the whole thing. Leopardheart started back to camp.

"Then let's go get him," Honeyfeather sighed before following the scent left at the eating area. She kept low and down wind so the cat wouldn't be able to smell them coming in as she followed the scent.

Ghostpaw followed Honeyfeather. The two arrived at two bushes across from each other. "I smell rabbit and... the kittypet," Ghostpaw said. A rabbit raced out of one bush and hopped to the other. Oak dashed out of that same bush. He swiftly killed the rabbit. Oak grabbed the kill in his mouth. He saw Ghostpaw and Honeyfeather, but there was no fear in his eyes. Only determination. Oak dashed into the other bush. Ghostpaw growled. He crouched.

Honeyfeather growled and leaped after him. Her forest roots making her able to traverse the ground of the forest quicker. She leapt over oak and blocked his path with a low snarl, "you are stealing".

Stillpaw was behind Leapordheart,and heard crackling in the bushes.She waited,and wanted to see if Oak saw her.She was looking in the direction to go back to camp.On the outside it looked like she stopped to think of her thoughts.

Oak only hissed in return. He turned around and ran. Ghostpaw arrived with them. "Give that back, mouse-brain!" Ghostpaw shouted. Ghostpaw started to chase Oak. Oak didn't look back. Oak and Ghostpaw raced in front of Stillpaw and Leopardheart. "Come back here, dirty theif!" Ghostpaw yowled.

"I think that kittypet's stealing prey," Leopardheart said. Ghostpaw started to gain on Oak. Ghostpaw had an angry expression. Oak had a glint of determination in his eyes.

Leopardheart scowled at her apprentice. "We have to catch him. He may your friend, but that doesn't mean he can steal from ThunderClan! Leaf-bare is hard enough!" Leopardheart growled.

Honeyfeather cut him off and leapt to tackle the younger cat. She wants usually one to barrel straight into fights but to defend her clan she was willing too. The golden and white she-cat had her claws extended and teeth bared.

Oak hissed at Honeyfeather. He unsheathed his claws. He clawed Honeyfeather across the muzzle. Oak had dropped his rabbit. He bared his teeth. He slipped out and grabbed his rabbit. Oak scrambled into WindClan territory. Oak took a bite of his rabbit. He ran farther into WindClan territory.

Honeyfeather yowled in pain as blood sprayed her onto her face and eye lids. She roared in anger and shook it off as she chased after him. Feeling like her blood was on fire as she tired to catch up to him.

Oak dashed through the moors. "What is with it and ThunderClan cats invading our territory?!" Fangclaw growled from behind Honeyfeather. Oak dashed away.

Honeyfeather kept her eyes on oak. She leapt over a rabbit hole and skidded to a stop just outside of windclan territory at the barn. She hissed and growled, snapping at where she had seen oak last. Her claws digging into the ground as she paced.

Fangclaw dahs ed after her. He clawed Honeyfeather. "Get back to your own territory, and tell all your friends," He snapped. Oak darted around, going left and right.

Honeyfeather snarled and turned to meet fangclaw. She growled and snapped her jaw at him, "I was hunting a rouge that has been being a nuisance. He's degrading thunderclan territory and will probably hunt windclan land".

She rolled away from him and growled darkly. Her ears pressed back as she felt the blood patching her pelt.

"I'm not having a rouge hunting on WindClan territory," Fangclaw said. "But I still want you out of our territory!" Fangclaw stopped in front of Honeyfeather. "I can handle this. WindClan cats are much faster than ThunderClan cats," He said. Fangclaw took off after Oak's scent.