• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior cats general RP

After a bit of walking,Stillpaw knew they were in Mothermouth.The moonstone didn't glow,she knew she had to wait.The hard and cold surface underneath her pads made her shiver.This was the moment she was waiting for in her whole life!

Stillpaw laid down as her almost mentor did,she touched her nose with the Moonstone and closed her eyes.At first she still felt the cold and hard floor,but then she was in a grass plain.Spottedleaf appeared,"Hello young one,Starclan accepts you as full medicine cat apprentice and mendicine cat it's self."Spottedleaf fated away.As so as the grass plain.And next thing she knew she was feeling the cold and hard floor,she opened her eyes.

Leopardheart opened her eyes. She looked at Stillpaw. She smiled. She stood up. Leopardheart beckoned Stillpaw to come. Leopardheart's face was now Straight.

Leopardheart stepped out of Highstones. She walked on.

**Back at camp**
Leopardheart walked straight into her den. It was snowing slightly. Leopardheart wanted to check on Ghostpaw.

A little bit of snow fell on Stillpaw's nose,she walked into Leapordheart's den,"Do I still sleep in the apprentice's den?"She asked Leapordheart.The tortoiseshell she-cat was shivering.

"You can if you would like too. But medicine cat apprentices usually sleep in this den," Leopardheart replied. "So do you still want to sleep there? Or would you like to sleep here?" Leopardheart fed Ghostpaw few Catmint. He coughed a little. Leopardheart smiled at Stillpaw.

Honeyfeather carefully stepped into the den and looked about the place with low eyes. She turned her attention to her apprentice, worry swirling through her veins as she took another step forward, "is he alright? What is wrong"?

Leopardheart turned around. "He got Greencough a couple days ago," Leopardheart said. She looked at Ghostpaw. He coughed. He turned around. "Hey, Honeyfeather," He mumbled.

"Hello ghostpaw. Will he recover," Honeyfeather kept a respectful distance, tail wrapped neatly over her paws. She looked between her apprentice and the medicine cat, "if you need any help then I will be glad to be of service".

"He doesn't seem to be getting any better, but he's not getting worse," Leopardheart said. "And I'm fine. I just came back from the Moonstone. I'm fine," Leopardheart looked at Ghostpaw. He had curled up. He was fast asleep.

"Sorry if I worry to much. He is just to young to die and suffer," Honeyfeather meowed before going to collect freshkill for the residents of the medicine den. She kept her ears pressed down, eyes trailing about the place.

"It's fine. Stillpaw and I will make sure he survives," Leopardheart said. She mewed thanks. Leopardheart took a bite. "Would you mind getting some for Ghostpaw? He doesn't eat much," The she-cat asked.

"Of course," the mentor gave a quick nod before slipping out of the den to collect another mouse. She placed it down and used a paw to flick it over, "does his mother know that he rests here"?

Leopardheart nodded. "I think Sugarpaw told her," She replied. Leopardheart placed it in front of Ghostpaw. He turned around. He nibbled it, but he turned around again.

"Ghostpaw. You should eat more," Honeyfeather soothed. She wanted to comfort her apprentice but knew it would risk her getting herself and others sick. She looked at leopardheart and then away, "I should get going. If there is any changes please notify me".

Honeyfeather went to her brother, the two escaping the camp to hunt. She and him slept up to hunt, running through the undergrowth. Her tail resting just above the ground.

"I want to sleep here."Answered Stillpaw,"Where's my nest?"She asked calmly,"I'm pretty sleepy after traveling to to the Moonstone and back."She added.

Stillpaw curled up in the nest,all snug and warm."Good night Leapordheart."Stillpaw muttered happily as she drifted off to sleep.

**Next morning**
Stillpaw woke up.It was her first day as a real medicine cat apprentice,the snow was fell hardly that night she slept.

Leopardheart was already awake. She was sorting her herbs again. Ghostpaw twisted and turned. Leopardheart knew they were just nightmares. Two kits had moved into the medicine den overnight. They had Greencough.

"Do you want me to sort the herbs for you so can have to time with your patients?"Stillpaw asked Leapordheart,"If you've been doing that all night,you should get some sleep too."The apprentice added.

"I haven't been awake that long. Only a few hours," Leopardheart replied. "I should be fine. Though I would be pleased if you could feed the three some Catmint," Leopardheart said. She continued sorting herbs.

"Alright."Stillpaw got some Catmint,she first gave some to the kits.Then she walked over to Ghostpaw,"Hey,Ghostpaw."Stillpaw mewed as she put down the Catmint in front of him gently.

Ghostpaw looked at the Catmint He turned away from it. Leopardheart walked in. "Ghostpaw refuses to eat anything. You'll have to feed the Catmint to him," Leopardheart said. Ghostpaw looked at the roof.

At first Stillpaw looked at Leapordheart with confusion,but then she looked at Leapordheart respectfully."This sounds kind of weird but I don't know how to do that."Stillpaw looked embarrassed.

"Here, I'll do it. You can continue with sorting the herbs," Leopardheart said. She nodded to the herbs. Leopardheart walked over to Ghostpaw. She started to whisper to him.

Stillpaw didn't mind the whispering.Kits,cats, and even elders did that to her all the time,she starting sorting.Stillpaw said the prophetic words that Spottedleaf had brand her not that long ago.One cat will change the five clans forever.

Leopardheart had finished. Ghostpaw had eaten the Catmint. Sharpthorn walked into the den. He was limping. There was a deep cut above his back right leg. "What happened to you?" Leopard asked, shocked. "Fox. We chased it off," Sharpthorn replied. Leopardheart nodded. "Stillpaw, can you hand me some Cobweb?" Leopardheart asked her apprentice.

Stillpaw got the Cobweb for Leapordheart,"I can do it if you like."The apprentice offered,she turned to Sharpthorn."Where is Cinnamonfur?"She asked.

"I think she's still in the warriors' den. She didn't come on the patrol," Sharpthorn replied. Leopardheart shook her head. "No, I'll do it," She took the cobweb. She put it on Sharpthorn's wound. "You should stay here while it heals," Leopardheart said. Sharpthorn nodded.

Stillpaw looked over at Ghostpaw,then the two kits,and then Sharpthorn,and then shook her head.Then she looked at the sorted herbs,"Looks like we're running low on Catmint."She half told herself.

"Of course not."Stillpaw jerked,"Just telling myself and you."She added,"We're actually running low on a lot of herbs."She looked at the herbs again.

"We are running low on Catmint. Could you go get that for me? I'll have to stay here," Leopardheart said. She looked out of the den. Sharpthorn was sharing prey with Speedbreeze.

"Yes."Stillpaw walked out of the medicine cat's den,after a many momments pasted,she was in Twoleg place.Stillpaw searched many gardens until she found the Catmint,she jumped down and got as much as she could carry.

**Back at camp**
Stillpaw walked into the medicine cat's den,"Here."She put down the Catmint gently,and gave Leapordheart a thoughtful gaze.

Leopardheart thanked her apprentice. She put it with the other herbs. "Can you go ask Sharpthorn anyone else was in the patrol when the fox came? I want to know if they any injuries," Leopardheart asked. She smiled.

Stillpaw nodded,she walked over to the fresh-kill pile,"Sharpthorn?Can you ask the cats that were on the patrol with you go hurt?Leapordheart would like to know."Stillpaw meowed gently as she picked up a magpie for herself and a thrush for Leapordheart.