• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior cats general RP

"Come on," Speedbreeze ordered. He started to head out of the camp. "Speedbreeze. I would like to come. Is that okay?" Bluestar asked. Speedbreeze nodded. "Yes, Bluestar," He said. He led the patrol the the Sunningrocks. Speedbreeze sniffed the air. "RiverClan scent is strong. Everyone, be on alert," Speedbreeze said. "RiverClan! Attack!" A voice shouted. RiverClan raced out of their hiding spots to attack ThunderClan.

Honeyfeather stayed close to ghostpaw, not letting her new apprentice or of sight as she snapped and growled at Riverclan cats.

Barklight stayed on the front lines, attacking and actually tackling an enemy warrior.

Ghostpaw looked up at Honeyfeather. A RiverClan cat ran up to them.

Speedbreeze pinned down the deputy of RiverClan. He growled at him. Speedbreeze threw the deputy. The deputy charged at him.

Bluestar was fighting with a cat. Another cat ran up to her. Ghostpaw saw both cats run up to her. They threw her to the ground. "Bluestar!" Ghostpaw said. She had her eyes closed. "They killed her!" Ghostpaw hissed. He ran up to the two cats.

Honeyfeather leapt at the cat that charged her apprentice and herself, being thrown off as they fought tooth and claw.

Barklight looked and and rushed to help the apprentice, tackling one of the cats to the ground from behind and biting toward their neck area.

Speedbreeze threw the deputy aside again. He saw Bluestar laying on ground. He saw Barklight and Ghostpaw wrestling a cat. Speedbreeze raced over. He saw Ghostpaw was having trouble. Speedbreeze tackled the cat. Ghostpaw took a breath. "RiverClan! Retreat!" The deputy shouted. RiverClan swam through the river. "Bluestar is dead. We need to report this to Fireheart," Speedbreeze ordered. Ghostpaw looked up to Speedbreeze. "Don't leaders have nine lives?" Ghostpaw asked. "She must've been on her last life. Come on, everyone," Speedbreeze said. He lead the patrol back to camp.

Honeyfeather and Barklight picked up bluestar and put her onto the toms back to take her back to camp and looked down in mourning. The white and golden tabby she-cat sighed and sat down at the edge once she was back at camp.

**Back at camp**
"Fireheart, RiverClan attacked us. They killed Bluestar. She was on her last life," Speedbreeze explained. Fireheart nodded solemnly. He jumped on the Highrock. "All cats old enough to gather their own prey, join us," Fireheart instructed. Cats filed out of their dens. "Bluestar has died to the hands of RiverClan. I will leave for the moonstone now. I will choose a deputy to look over the clan while I am gone. That deputy will be Speedbreeze," Fireheart said. He leaped down. He went into Cinderpelt's den.

Deltafang hurried from the warrior den, eyes widened. "Dead? Bluestar?" He shook his head in bewilderment. "No, it can't be. She can't be dead." He saw the body and sat down next to the leader's corpse. "She's... Dead."

Talonclaw raced toward Honeyfeather, checking her body for injuries. "Honeyfeather! Are you okay?"

"A few scratches but I'll be fine," she nuzzled his neck and pressed close, purring softly as she refused to look at the body. She wrapped her tail around his and whined softly.

Deltafang blinked and padded toward Speedbreeze. "It's a lot of responsibility being deputy," He meowed grimly. "But I'm certain you'll do a fine job."

Talonclaw nuzzled his mate and sighed. "It'll be okay. We need to push forward. It's what Bluestar would've wanted." He sat down, staring at the body. "What now?"

"We survive. We keep the clan strong, fight and hunt and survive," Honeyfeather mourned as she finally turned to look at the body before bowing her head in respect. Her brother padding over to join them and comfort his sister.

Fireheart emerged from the medicine cat den. "Farewell. I will be back as Firestar," Fireheart announced. Speedbreeze nodded towards Deltafang solemnly. "Speedbreeze, take care of the clan while I'm gone," Fireheart instructed. Speedbreeze nodded.

Ghostpaw ran up to Marspaw. "You get to be the deputy's apprentice! What an honor," Ghostpaw whispered. "Are you going to sit vigil? I am," Ghostpaw whispered.

Talonclaw dipped his head in respect to the new deputy. "Good luck, Speedbreeze." He padded away and sat next to Bluestar's unmoving body.

Deltafang looked at Fireheart. "After vigil, what comes next? We can't let this attack go unpunished, you know that."

"Yes. I know. RiverClan will be talked to at the gathering, and we will send bigger patrols to Sunningrocks more often. RiverClan will not get away with this easily," Fireheart instructed. "It might not seem severe, but Speedbreeze told me that the warriors who killed her had shocked expressions. This means that they didn't mean too kill Bluestar," Fireheart said. "Yes. The warriors had the expression of shock as they stared at the dead leader. They may have attacked her too much," Speedbreeze added. Fireheart nodded. He headed out of camp. A couple of cats gathered around Bluestar's body. "Is it already time for the vigil?" Ghostpaw asked Speedbreeze. "No, little one. We will wait for Fireheart to return as Firestar. He would like to sit vigil, too," Speedbreeze replied.

Speedbreeze padded away from Ghostpaw. He joined Deltafang's group. He talked.

*After an Hour or two*

Firestar returned to camp. He leaped on the Highrock. Speedbreeze came over to the Highrock as well. "I am back. I have been granted Nine Lives, and I am now Firestar. You are dismissed," Firestar instructed. He walked into his new den.

Shytail and Sugarpaw got back to camp with fresh-kill hanging from their mouths,Sugarpaw put down her fresh-kill,"What happened?"Suagarpaw asked,Cinnamonfur padded toward her daughter and her apprentice and whispered to them what happened.When Cinnamonfur finished her eyes clouded and she walked away.

** Moments later**
Cinnamonfur looked around for Sharpthorn,than she found him."I've been looking for you."She mewed.

"Hm? What do you need?" Sharpthorn asked his mate. He had just dropped a thrush in the fresh-kill pile. "Is it about Bluestar? I heard. Speedbreeze is the new deputy," Sharpthorn said. "Speedbreeze will make a great deputy."

Speedbreeze found Shytail. "Did you just arrive from hunting?" The deputy asked. He tilted his head.

Shytail nodded and brought her stuff to the fresh-kill pile,and then walked back to Speedbreeze."Yes deputy?"She asked non-teasingly.

"Nope,just looking for you."Cinnamonfur replied,she went to the fresh-kill pile and grabbed a magpie and sat next to Sharpthorn."Is there anything you want to tell me?"The tabby warrior asked Sharpthorn calmly.

Last edited:
"Nothing, I just wanted to ask," Speedbreeze said. He walked off. Speedbreeze talked with Firestar.

Ghostpaw trotted over to Sugarpaw. "Hey, Sugarpaw," He said.

"Nothing much. I haven't had anything goin on recently. The only big thing was that Bluestar died out in battle. To RiverClan, I think," Sharpthorn replied. He sighed. His eyes were clouded. He looked down.

"Hey."Sugarpaw greeted Ghostpaw,the tan-and-white apprentice's eyes clouded.

"Do you want to hunt?"Asked Cinnamonfur,"If you don't that's fine."She added.

Marspaw wanted to talk to Speedbreeze,"Speedbreeze?Speedbreeze can I talk to you?"Aske s the tiny apprentice.

"Yes?" Speedbreeze asked. He turned around to his apprentice. "What is it?"

Ghostpaw started to talk with his sister. Mainly about Bluestar, but about other things too.

"Sure. Haven't gone hunting with you for a while. I'll let Speedbreeze know," Sharpthorn meowed. He started to walk over to Speedbreeze.

"Alright."Agreed Cinnamonfur,"I'll wait for you."She added.

"Can we just not talk about Bluestar please?"Asked Sugarpaw calmly.

"Can we go hunting at some time?"Asked Marspaw.

Ghostpaw nodded; he knew to stop when asked. "Hey, do you want to go hunting together? I can go get Honeyfeather and Shytail," Ghostpaw suggested.

"Yes. I believe our last outing was interrupted," Speedbreeze replied. He smiled at Marspaw. "You did a great job scenting RiverClan," He said.

Sharpthorn walked up to Speedbreeze. "Deputy? Cinnamonfur and I would like to go hunting, would that be okay?" Sharpthorn asked. Speedbreeze nodded. "Also, you don't have to call me deputy. Call me Speedbreeze," He said. Sharpthorn nodded. He headed towards Cinnamonfur. "Let's go," He said.

"Come on, Marspaw," Speedbreeze said. He started to walk out of camp.

"Sure.Lets do it,I'll get Shytail."Sugarpaw said running away to get her mentor.
**2 minutes later**
"Hear she is!"Sugarpaw reported,Shytail smiled."Would you like to go with Honeyfeather too,Ghostpaw?"Asked Shytail.

"Alright."Marspaw started following Speedbreeze out of camp."Can you teach me fighting techniques?"Asked Marspaw.

"Lets go then."Cinnamonfur told Sharpthorn and walked out of camp.

"I'll let her know," Ghostpaw said. Ghostpaw ran off to find Honeyfeather. He saw her. "Honeyfeather. I'm going hunting with Shytail and Sugarpaw. Is that okay?" He asked.

Speedbreeze shook his head. "I don't think that would be appropriate. And earlier you said you would like to hunt," Speedbreeze said. He looked at his apprentice.

Sharpthorn scented the air. He scented mouse. Sharpthorn crept forward. He launched Sharpthorn caught the mouse.

Honeyfeather padded over to her nest and curled up. She hid her face with her tail and mounted quietly for her leader. The white and golden tabby she-cat's fur fluffed up to keep herself warm.

"Yes you can. Sorry for not replying earlier," she purred and moved forward to groom his head fur. She pulled away and smiled softly, "I'm sorry for not being so responsive".

Ghotspaw nodded. "It's okay. I know everybody's grieving for Bluestar," Ghostpaw replied. He ran over to Sugarpaw and Shytail. "Honeyfeather said I could go. Let's go," Ghostpaw said. He looked to sugarpaw. He gave her a smile.

"Then lets go."Shytail led the two apprentices out of camp,"While we're hunting,I think I should show you around.Would you like that?"The mentor asked the two apprentices."I would,but I would like to see what Ghostpaw thinks."Sugarpaw replied.

"Honeyfeather's already shown me the territory. It wouldn't hurt to see it again, though," Ghostpaw said. He smiled. He was happy to be hunting with his sister. Ghostpaw coughed. It was getting closer too leaf-bare. Ghostpaw hoped he wasn't getting Greencough. He heard how horrible it was when he was a kit.

"Alright Stillpaw,attack me."Ordered Firestar,Stillpaw and Firestar were at the training hollow.
Stillpaw jumped up in the air and took one leg out.She came aiming for Firestar,but the flame-colored leader got in a really low crouch and made Stillpaw crash face first into the earth."Don't make your enemy have time to think."Firestar told her apprentice,Stillpaw nodded respectfully."So let's try it again."Firestar ordered,Stillpaw got in a crouch position and jumped at Firestar,very lightly she dug her claws into Firestar,but he kicked her with his hind legs and nailed Stillpaw to the ground.Stillpaw lashed her claws at her mentor playfully,"Alright, lets go back to camp."Firestar said getting up.
**When they got back to camp**
"Are you going to see Lepordheart?"Asked Firestar,Stillpaw nodded,"Then I will too."The leader told his apprentice.Firestar and Stillpaw walked into the medichne cats den."Lepordheart!"Firestar called.Both mentor and apprentice were dirty and little bit bloody.

Last edited:
Ghostpaw coughed some more. He wasn't feeling well. Ghostpaw thought he scented prey. Ghostpaw started to get in the hunting crouch. Ghostpaw collapsed. He fainted.

"OH MY STARCLAN!SHYTAIL WHAT HAPPENED!"Screeched Sugarpaw in a high pitched voice,Shytail picked up Ghostpaw by the scruff and ran to the medichne cat's den,"Lepordheart?"Shytail called,"Please come!Ghostpaw fainted!"She added.Stillpaw looked over,"What h-happened t-to G-hostpaw?"Asked Stillpaw,"HE GOT IN A HUNTING CROUCH AND HE COUGHED AND THEY HE FAINTED!"Screeched Sugarpaw."Calm down,Suagrpaw."Demanded Shytail.

Last edited:
Leopardheart was treating to Firestar and Stillpaw. "Hold on you two," She said. Leopardheart looked at Ghostpaw. She put her paw on his forehead. "I'm not sure, but he might be devoloping Greencough," Lepordheart explained. "I'll have to keep him overnight, just to be safe," Lepordheart sighed. She laid Ghostpaw down. "You're going to have to let him rest," Leopardheart explained. She continued treating Stillpaw and Firestar.

Last edited:
"Can I come in here tomorrow to check on him?"Asked Stillpaw,"Yeah can I do that too?"Agreed Sugarpaw."I would like to check on my only calm brother."Sugarpaw added.
"I think you'll have to tell Sharpthorn or Cinnamonfur."Added Shytail,"If they didn't know that Ghostpaw fainted,nobody would."She told her apprentice.
"Yes,indeed."Agreed Stillpaw.

"Ghostpaw can't have any visitors until tomorrow," Leopardheart explained. "I need to check if he has Greencough, so I'll need some peace. And yes, I think Cinnamonfur and Sharpthorn would like to know," Leopardheart looked back at Ghostpaw.

Cinnamonfur dropped her fresh-kill in the pile.Sugarpaw saw Cinnamonfur and Sharpthorn,"I'll tell them now."She reported to Leapordheart,and ran away to the fresh-kill pile."MOM,DAD!G-GHOSTPAW FAINTED!A-AND NOW HE'S IN THE MEDICINE CATS DEN!"Cinnamonfur's eyes filled with sympathy,"Can I see him?"She asked the apprentice,"Leapordheart said he can't have visitors tomorrow,but I think she would let his own mom and dad see him"Sugarpaw answered.

"First, try not to disturb the whole camp. Second, Leopardheart probably needs some peace and quiet. Do you at least know what Leopardheart thinks Ghostpaw has?" Sharpthorn said. "I think we can bear waiting. Go tell Honeyfeather. She's Ghostpaw's mentor," Sharpthorn nudged the apprentice toward the warriors' den.