• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior cats general RP

Honeyfeather walked forward and smiled at the young cat, pressing her nose to his, tail wrapping around him as she purred softly. She pulled away and sat tall, smiling down at him, "hello".

Honeyfeather fluffed up her fur as she pressed against her apprentices side, still purring in pride and amusement. She looked to the entrance to see her brother returning with his prey, the fawn tom sitting near where she had.

Talonclaw and the others followed Barklight, each with a considerable number of prey. "Well, it seems like we all tied," Talonclaw remarked, dropping his freshkill in the pile.

"Yeah," Deltafang agreed, dropping his prey as well. He looked to the clearing. "Well, it seems like Bluestar chose Honeyfeather for Ghostkit's mentor."

"What?" Talonclaw perked up at the mention of his mate's name. He hurried to the crowd of ThunderClan cats and saw Honeyfeather, flashing an approving look at her as he cheered Ghostpaw's name.

"Sugarkit,from this moment on you will be known as Sugarpaw and your mentor is Shytail."Bluestar announced,Sugarpaw looked at her new mentor with dazzled eyes.Shyatil gave Sugarpaw a lick on the shoulder."Fellowkit,from this moment on you will be known as Fellowpaw and your mentor is Talonclaw."The leader added,Fellowpaw looked up at Talonclaw happily."Wow......"The new apprentice whispered."Marskit,from this moment on you will be known as Marspaw and your mentor is Speeedbreeze."Bluestar added once more,the three looked around as cats shouted their names:"Marspaw!Ghostpaw!Sugarpaw!Fellowpaw!"

Last edited:
Talonclaw purred as he padded over to Fellowkit and touched noses with him. "We're gonna have a great time together," He whispered to his apprentice. "I'm sure of it."

Honeyfeather smiled brightly and puffed out her chest in pride. When the meeting was over she then nudged ghostpaw towards the entrance, "let's go on a patrol and get you fimularized with the territory".

"Well let's go," honeyfern purred and started off through the undergrowth. She kept her pace slow so her apprentice could follow her easily as she went off towards the Riverclan border.

Ghostpaw followed Honeyfeather. He started to smell an interesting smell. "What's that smell? It smells wet..." Ghostpaw asked. He stopped sniffing.

"We are going towards the river. It borders us from river clan. Be careful at its edge as it is their territory," Honeyfeather purred softly and moved back so they could walk side by side, brushing against his side to push him along.

"They smell disgusting..." Ghostpaw muttered. He started to smell a stench. "Yuck! But this is even worse... it smells like smoke... blech!" Ghostpaw whispered. "It has a trace of Cat, too."

Honeyfeather crouched down, creeping through the undergrowth and looking out at the riverbank and scanning it for trouble. She motioned for ghostpaw to do the same and to stay quiet.

"Stay here and I'll look," Honeyfeather whispered as she crept out of her cover. She nugded and recoiled at the smell before getting closer and nudging it with a paw.
(What is it?)

(Thunderpath)
Ghostpaw crunched up his nose. He tried not to smell the area. A thing passed by quickly. It made the smell worse. It had giant black paws. It looked shiny.

Honeyfeather lept back in surprise as she hadn't seen the monster or heard it. She sniffed around band looked before returning to her apprentice, "that is a thunder path. Monsters usually stay to it and you will never cross it without looking both ways".

"It smells gross. Why do I smell cats on the other side?" Ghostpaw asked. He was trembling. He coughed. Ghostkit closed his eyes as another Monster passed by.

"Perhaps rouges or kittypets," Honeyfeather sat beside her apprentice and pressed against him to calm him down. She nuzzled ghostpaw's head and purred, "come on and let's go".

"Kittypets? What're those?" Ghostkit asked, following Honeyfeather. "The cats smell like Clan cats... but I don't recognize the smell," Ghostkit looked around. He blinked.

"The perhaps it is shadowclan," Honeyfeather mewled and patted his shoulder with his tail. Her ears flickering about as she listened to their surroundings, "a kittypets lives with twolegs and most times smell weird and act weirder. They are soft and don't hunt for food, they also don't have to deal with leafbare, insteadingb hiding in their twolegs nest".

"I'd much rather live in the wild! Kittypet life sounds boring!" Ghostpaw exclaimed. He smelled another scent. "What's that scent? It still smells like cats. Like Clan cats!" Ghostpaw asked.

"Windclan maybe but most likely still shadowclan," she purred loudly and kept alert as they passed along. She smiled at her apprentice and nodded.
(Should they be attacked?)

(Nah, they aren't on other territory)
Ghostkit's eyes shined. "Can we practice hunting? Please?" Ghostkit asked. He looked at Honeyfeather. He tilted his head.

"I think that's a good idea," she nodded and turned away from the border and back into the territory. She looked back at him, nodding her head, "Mayen you'll be able to catch your first first peice of prey while the sun is still on us".

Ghostpaw nodded. He crouched down. He crept along the ground, not making a single sound. He crept up to a bush. Ghostpaw silently leaped into the bush. He came out with a mouse.

"Good job," Honeyfeather purred loudly and brushed against him. She nuzzled his head before walking away to try her luck in hunting even though she had earlier, "good catch".

"Thank you," Ghostpaw whispered. He silenty stood up. Ghostpaw saw a bird. He leaped at it. The bird flew off. "I missed it..." Ghostpaw muttered.

"It takes a while," Honeyfeather soothed and smiled. She placed a coke down at her feet and nodded her head back toward the direction of camp, "let's go and we can hunt on the way back".

"Okay," Ghostpaw said. Ghostpaw followed her. He smiled as he carried his mouse. Ghostpaw arrived at camp. He dropped his kill in the fresh-kill pile.

"You can rest. Go speak with your friends and family," Honeyfeather smiled and nuzzled his head before padding off to relax in the shade. She hid her face with her tail, thinking that she might take a nap.

Cinnamonfur felt happy for her kits,back to her warrior life.One side she felt as if she wanted to bring the four apprentices being a day old,the other side was that she was so happy that she could go back in the the warriors den and see her mate more and go hunting.

Ghostpaw nodded. He walked into the apprentices' den.

Speedbreeze walked up to Marspaw. "Hey, Marspaw. Let's go. I want to be able to show you our borders. He saw Honeyfeather and Ghostpaw returning. "Your sibling has just returned, it seems," Speedbreeze said.

Sharpthorn smiled. He looked over to Cinnamonfur.

"I know it!"Fellowpaw agreed with Talonclaw.

Cinnamonfur walked over to Sharpthorn's right and sat,"Someday they'll be warriors."She muttered to herself.

"Alright Sugarpaw,attack me."Shytail demanded,Sugarpaw slammed her mentor down quickly scratched her lightly."Good,but a little faster."The white warrior said getting up.Sugarpaw nodded,"Now!"Shytail triggered and Sugarpaw kicked the wind out of Shytail."Wow!Suagarpaw that was amazing!"Shytail congratulated the young apprentice."Thanks."Muttered Sugarpaw.

Shiverpaw was bored.

Last edited:
Honeyfeather sighed happily as she stretched and padded around the camp to wake up her paws. She purred happily and smiled. Digging her claws into the turf as she stretched and did a downward dog motion.

"Alright."Marspaw agreed,he walked out of Thunderclan camp and walked near Sunningrocks,he smelt the air,nothing hear.But then he smelt he smelt something,Riverclan patrol!

Speedbreeze raced after his Apprentice. "Hold on. If you cross the border, do you know how much trouble you'll be in? You're lucky Sunningrocks belongs to ThunderClan at the moment," Speedbreeze explained. He then scented the air. "RiverClan..." He growled. "Marspaw, sorry, but I can show you the territory later. We need to tell Bluestar that RiverClan is on our border. And don't run off," Speedbreeze started towards ThunderClan camp.

Marspaw ran much faster then Speedbreeze,at his stop he pushed of the ground to stop.And walked over to Bluestar."I am here to report that Riverclan patrol has been near Sunningrocks.But the scent was stale."He reported.

Speedbreeze followed Marspaw. "I thought I told you not to run off..." He muttered. "But, yes, we scented RiverClan near Sunningrocks. I can lead a patrol," Speedbreeze suggested. "Okay. I will get Fireheart," Bluestar said. She nodded. She walked over to Fireheart. They talked. Fireheart organized a patrol. "The patrol will be Speedbreeze, Marspaw, Ghostpaw, Honeyfeather, and Barklight," Fireheart ordered. "Speedbreeze will lead the patrol," Speedbreeze nodded. Ghostpaw looked over to Speedbreeze.

Honeyfeather heaved herself up and waited at the entrance, smiling happily and purring softly as she saw her brother come running from the Warriors den to join the patrol. The two siblings talking about random things as they waited.