• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior cats general RP

Stillpaw knew she was dreaming,she was at a stream in the dead night.She bent down to get a sip of water,when she looked up,there was a ghostly looking cat on the other side of the steam.The ghostly cat walked over the stream like it was a grass plain,and it sat right next to Stillpaw."Welcome,Stillpaw."The ghostly cat greeted Stillpaw,"Who are you?"Asked Stillpaw."I am Spottedleaf."Answered Spottedleaf,"I have a message for you."Reported Spottedleaf,"One cat will change the five clans forever."She mewed,"What do you mean?"Asked Stillpaw."You'll see."Spottedleaf was fating away,"Please!Don't leave!"Pleaded Stillpaw,but it was too late.Stillpaw was awake in her nest in the apprentice's den.

Last edited:
Leopardheart sighed. She had just checked Ghostpaw throughly, and he indeed had Greencough.

Ghostpaw had a dream. He saw Bluestar. She came up to him. "One cat will change five clans forever," She had said. She faded away. Ghostpaw woke up. "Go back to sleep, Ghostpaw," Leopardheart said. Ghostpaw have a faint nod. He fell back asleep.

**The next day**
Stillpaw walked to the medicine cat's den,"Is-is it o-okay i-if I c-come in?"Stammered Stillpaw,the apprentice didn't like when anyone yelled at her,but when she was sure.She was nervous to ask,This is a medicine cat Stillpaw!Not some grumpy old elder.She told herself.

Leopardheart nodded. "He has Greencough, that's for sure," Leopardheart said. "Please do not wake him up. Ghostpaw needs his rest," She looked to Ghostpaw, then back at Stillpaw.

"Thank you."Stillpaw bowed her head respectfully and walked in.She saw Ghostpaw asleep,she smiled at the tom apprentice.She turned to Leapordhart,"But he's an apprentice.Apprentices aren't supposed to have Greencough,only kits and elders right?"She mewed.

Leopard shook her head. "Anyone can get Greencough. It's just more common with kits and elders," Leopardheart explaned. She sighed. She got some catmint.

"Do you want me to get more?"Stillpaw asked Leapordheart,"I could help you get herds if you need anything,not that I want to be a medicine cat but I could do you favors."Offered Stillpaw.

"It's fine. I have plenty of catmint," Leopardheart replied. Ghostpaw opened his eyes. "Sugarpaw..? No... sorry... your Stillpaw..." Ghostpaw muttered.

"I'm sorry, but no," Leopardheart explained. "He'll recover faster if I give him plenty of kill, and medication. Speaking of kill, could you get some?" Leopardheart looked at Stillpaw.

Stillpaw raced out of the medicine cat's den,Stillpaw stopped at Sunningrocks.She lifted her head to hear the sound or sent of prey,then she heard a mouse.She crept slowly behind her prey,and then jumped on it.The apprentice's prey was killed,I should get some for Leapordheart.Stillpaw said privately,she remembered when she could smell a vole so she guessed she could kill it.Stillpaw saw the vole,and dung the apprentice dug claws into its neck.It was dead,after that Stillpaw smelled something she had never smelled in her life,she ignored it and went back to camp.
**When Stillpaw got back to camp**
Stillpaw walked into the medicine cat's den,"I got one for you if you need one."Mewed Stillpaw getting the vole closer to Leapordheart,"And of course the other one is for Ghostpaw."She added.

Last edited:
Leopardheart mewed thanks. Leopardheart bit into her prey. She sat down Ghostpaw's prey in front of him. "One cat will change five clans forever..." Ghostpaw mumbled, a little louder. He didn't eat his prey.

Ghostpaw turned around. He fell back asleep. Leopardheart turned to Stillpaw. "Hm? What is it?" She asked. She tilted her head slightly. Leopardheart smiled.

"O-oh nothing."Stillpaw answered."Just something happened today."Stillpaw added.

**Next morning**
Stillpaw woke up,she could see light at the roof of the den.Which told her it was dawn,the she-cat walked outside to feel a cold breeze,"Leaf-bare,not my favorite but not my least."She said out loud.

Ghostpaw had been twisting and turning all night. It was a typical nightmare. Leopardheart gave him Poppy seeds, but they were no help. In the morning, Ghostpaw woke up. He looked around.

Ghostpaw looked to Stillpaw with dull eyes. He nodded hello. "Ghostpaw's losing his voice. He can't talk," Leopardheart explained. Ghostpaw blinked a few times.

"Okay,can I do something for you?"Stillpaw asked Leapordheart,coming to think of it.Ever sense Stillpaw was a kit,she was willing to be medicine a cat,never really mentioning it.So she wanted to give it a try.

"You're acting as a Medicine cat apprentice," Leopardheart said. "Well, I am running low on goldenrod. They grow throughout our territory. Could you get some?" Leopardheart asked. Ghostpaw coughed harshly.

"Sure."Stillpaw walked out of the medicine cat's den and out of the camp.

**When Stillpaw returned**
Stillpaw walked into the medicine cat's den and put down the goldenrod."There,anything else?"She asked.

"No, but you were very helpful. Thank you," Leopardheart replied. She smiled. Leopardheart heard Ghostpaw's coughing fit. She rushed to Ghostpaw's side. She treated him with Catmint. "I'll need some time alone," Leopardheart said.

It had been a few days after Stillpaw fetched goldenrod for Leapordheart.And Stillpaw had just woke up,she stood up straight and walked out of the apprentice's den and into the medicine cat's den."Hi Leapordheart,anything else I have to do for you?"She offered.

Leopardheart shook her head. "I'm fine," She said. Ghostpaw looked at Stillpaw. He smiled weakly. He then coughed harshly. Leopardheart walked over to him. She started to give him some Catmint.

"Okay."Stillpaw walked out of the medicine cat's den,her tail drooped.For the sake of Starclan!Why can't I be a medicine cat apprentice!She wailed to herself privately.

"Th-Thanks Leopardheart," Ghostpaw nodded. Leopardheart nodded. She looked out of the den. She saw Stillpaw sad. "Hm? Why do you seem so upset?" Leopardheart asked. She tilted her head.

Leopardheart chuckled. "You would have to ask Firestar. But, I am getting older, so I would need an apprentice soon," Leopardheart said. "But it's still early. I don't think Firestar is awake yet." Leopardheart smiled. Ghostpaw fell asleep.

**That afternoon**
Stillpaw walked into her mentor's den,"You may enter."Firestar meowed before Stillpaw could say anything,Stillpaw walked in."Firestar?I would like to ask you something."Stillpaw looked down,"Go on."Firestar looked interested,"I would like to become a medicine cat apprentice."Stillpaw began.Firestar put his head down for a moment,then looked up."I see,I really don't have much time to train an apprentice-so yes.......you may."He answered.Stillpaw brightened up,"Oh thank you!"She thanked her old mentor slipping out of the den."Leapordheart!Leapordheart!He said yes!"Stillpaw cheered as she walked in the medicine cat's den.

Leopardheart chuckled. She touched her nose against Stillpaw's gently. "I'm glad I have an apprentice as lively as you." She said pulling her nose away. "Once Ghostpaw wakes up, you can tell him. I know your little crush. Medicine cats have these feelings. We'll set off for the moonstone later," Leopardheart explained.

"Well, not much. So I think I should teach you how herbs work. You've seen deathberries before, haven't you?" Leopardheart asked. She smiled, but it was serious.

"Yes,I say if you see them,don't eat themIf you do,you could get killed."Stillpaw's voice was serious,"And I think juniper berries are for bellyache."She added.

"Catmint is for Greencough.But I don't know what Comfrey does."Meowed Stillpaw,she looked over."Hi Ghostpaw,guess what?I'm going to be a medicine cat apprentice!"Stillpaw beamed just thinking of the thought.

Ghostpaw didn't reply. He closed his eyes and fell asleep. "Comfrey is mending bone and soothing wounds," Leopardheart explained. "Ghostpaw's asleep. This is the perfect time to go to the moonstone. You aren't a medicine cat apprentice until StarClan approves," Leopardheart explained. She handed Stillpaw herbs. "Traveling herbs. They don't taste the greatest, but you'll need them," Leopardheart said. She ate her herbs quickly. She trotted off to Firestar's den.

Leopardheart not reply. "Firestar, May I come in?" Leopardheart asked. "Come in," Firestar replied. Leopardheart nodded. She walked in. "Stillpaw and I are going to the Moonstone. Is that all right?" Leopardheart asked. Firestar nodded. "Yes you may. I will see you later," He replied. Leopardheart walked out. "Let us go now," Leopardheart said to Stillpaw. Leopardheart smiled.

**When They got to Highstones**
Stillpaw looked at Highstones,amazed.This was her first time here,"Here we are."She muttered,Stillpaw sat there.Gazing up and down at Highstones.

Leopardheart Shooshed Stillpaw. "We must be silent," She whispered. Leopardheart walked into the cave. Leopardheart looked behind her. She beckoned Stillpaw. Leopardheart smiled at Stillpaw.