• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior cats general RP

Talonclaw chuckled. "Indeed." He looked at her, casual on the inside, but blushing intensely on the outside. "Hey Honeyfeather," He said after a moment's silence. "Have you ever considered having a mate?"

Deltafang nodded. "Well, encountering a fox does spook you for a bit. It's fine; at least you learned something from this. Now get some fresh-kill and relax for a bit. We'll resume training in a while."

"I've thought about it. What about you," she tilted her head looked at him before brushing against him as she got comfortable again. Her fur puffed up as a breeze passed, ruffling it gently.

Talonclaw shrugged, doing his best to hide his inner feelings. "Maybe once or twice. Have you ever had anyone in mind?" He pawed at the ground and looked up at the sky.

Doublepaw nodded. She went into the apprentices' den. She curled up and fell asleep. Speedbreeze went inside the warriors' den. He fell asleep as well. Bluestar hopped down into her den.

"Not really," Honeyfeather laid down. She put her paws under her and mewled gently. She looked at him and purred softly, ears twitching gently, "what about you? do you know who you wish to persue"?

Talonclaw shrugged yet again. "Maybe, maybe not. I'm just not sure if the cat I have my mind on feels the same about me." He threw a glance at her, then immediately turned back. Mousedung! That might've given off too much of a hint.

Honeyfeather saw another warrior walk out to take her place and let out an amused purr. She brushed under her chin and against his chest, tail carressing his face, "I'm sure if you asked her she would be more then happy".

The golden tabby and white shecat then walked into the Warriors den, still oblivious to his affections.

"Hmm. Hopefully. See you later, Honeyfeather!" Talonclaw called out, praying to StarClan that his voice wouldn't crack. He turned to the other warrior. "Sup." The warrior grunted a greeting. Talonclaw sighed.

**The next morning**

Ghostkit woke up. He woke his siblings up, quietly. "Guys. Wake up! It's been six moons!" He whispered. Doublepaw woke up. So did Speedbreeze. The two walked out of their dens.

Honeyfeather and her brother were sharing a vile, the two decide to try and make up a small hunting patrol later as the freshkill pile was looking low.

Deltafang awoke with a yawn, stretching his jaws wide. He padded out of the warrior den and met up with Speedbreeze and Doublepaw. "Good morning. I hope you slept well."

"Wha-huh?" Talonclaw woke up with a start. He looked around and got to his feet, stretching.

The two nodded. "You?" Speedbreeze asked him in reply. Doublepaw looked at her mentor. "Shouldn't Cinnamonfur's kits become apprentices today? I'm suprised they aren't awake yet," She said.

Honeyfeather and her brother groomed eachother gently. She smiled and looked at the waking up clan, stretching while Barklight went to go to the dirt place.
The shecat sitting and looking toward the nursery. Smiling happily.

Deltafang nodded. "Yes, I guess I slept well. I wonder when the apprentice naming ceremony is." He smoothed his chest with a paw. "Well, I'm gonna go on a hunting patrol. See you around!"

Talonclaw saw Barklight and Honeyflower organizing a hunting patrol. He padded up to the two siblings, shaking away his tiredness. "Hunting patrol? Mind if I join?"

"Of course," Honeyfeather nodded, grooming her shoulder fur before waiting for her brother to get back. She swayed her tail back and forth, relaxing around the tom she saw as a close friend.

Talonclaw saw the absence of Barklight as an opportunity. He lowered his voice and gazed at Honeyflower. "Uh, hey Honeyflower? I have something to tell you. Remember that conversation we had about mates?"

"Yes," she tilted her head and looked up at him with curious and bright eyes. She stopped waving her tail and laid it ontop of his, "did you ask the she cat you were crushing on"?

Barklight walked back into camp but went to the freshkill pile to try and figure out what they could try and hunt the most of.

Talonclaw mustered up all the courage he could find in his heart and met Honeyflower's gleaming eyes. "Yes. I'm doing it now." Whew! I finally did it! Now I just have to wait for her reaction.

Honeyfeather blinked a few times before blushing and gently nuzzling his nose with hers. She purred loudly and stood up to nuzzle his neck, "I accept".
She wrapped her tail around his and smiled happily.

Talonclaw's eyes widened. Then he purred and wrapped himself around Honeyflower gently. "Thank you." He rasped his tongue over her forehead and gazed into her eyes lovingly.

Honeyfeather jaunt purred louder and nuzzled herself against him. She licked the underside of his jaw and nipped at it gently, "we should go hunting or Barklight will get upset".

The fawn tom waiting for them at the entrance. Tail slapping the ground as he likens around boredly.

Talonclaw nodded, purring. He padded over to Barklight and nodded. "Right then. We going hunting or nah?"

Deltafang spotted the hunting patrol getting ready to leave. He turned to Speedbreeze and Doublepaw. "Hey guys, what do you say we join that patrol?"

"Yep we are going," Barklight smirked when he saw hissister sticking close to her new mates side. He chuckled and looked around the camp, "does anyone else wanna come or no"!

Honeyfeather wrapped her tail around talonclaws.

"Sure!" Doublepaw said. "Sorry, I can't go. I promised the queens I would help take care of the kits this moring," Speedbreeze said. He shrugged. He walked into the nursery. Doublepaw said, "C'mon! Let's go!"

Talonclaw cuffed Barklight's shoulder playfully when he saw the smirk. "All right, all right. Let's get going. Deltafang, Doublepaw, let's go." Deltafang nodded as he took the rear.

Barklight luaghed loudly before taking lead, passing through the forest to the furthest corner. Patrols hadn't been sent there in a while so he thought it would be good to do.
Honeyfeather moved away and nodded to doublepaw with a respectful look.

Deltafang sniffed once and pounced on a plump mouse nibbling on seeds. "One. Hey, let's have a contest to see who can catch the most prey."

Talonflame slammed his paw on a pinned squirrel. "Sounds good to me. What about you guys?"

"I'm up for it," Barklight chuckled as he put down a rabbit. The tom looking at his sister her held a Robbin in her jaws. The shecat nodded and buried her prey before going off again to try and catch some more.

Honeyfeather moved silently ask caught another mouse. She stopped when she heard things and crouched down, spotting two kittypets talking and walking by a fence.
Barklight caught two squirrels and another robin. He fur was bright in the sun and he ducked under some bushes.

She kept quiet and watched them disappear before letting out a loud breath of relief. She stood up and looked at talonclaw. She smirked and tackled him, meowing playfully, "that was close"!

Talonclaw purred and wrestled Honeyfeather off. "That was close," He remarked. "Well, I'm gonna go hunt."

Deltafang pinned two mice's tails at the same time and bit their necks. "Four! This is getting fun!"

Honeyfeather merrowing in happiness and disappeared under the growth as she went hunting again, catching a raven that was picking at some twoleg waste.
She looked at the curious object, shiny and red like a poppy. She also noticed the white designs on it and picked both up, walking back to the meeting place.
(Cocoa cola can)

Barklight walked up with his sister. He had smiled and put down his six peices of prey.
Honeyfeather had only four but she had also gotten her shiny object.

Sugarkit woke up,she heard Fellowkit and Marskit yelling:"Six moons!Six moons!Six
moons!"Sugarkit ignored it and a couple moments later,Bluestar called from the high rock.Apprentices,warriors,elders,and queens trotted out of their dens."Fellowkit,Marskit,Sugarkit and Ghostkit please come up hear."The Thunderclan leader said.

Shytail decided to go out hunting,when she was looking around for a vole,she saw Speedbreeze and Doublepaw."Heya,"The white she-cat greeted her sister and Speedbreeze.Shytail's ears sprung up,Riverclan."I can sense Riverclan."Shytail warned the two.

Last edited:
Honeyfeather nodded to everyone before picking up her things and walking back to camp. She put her can in the Warriors den and the freshkill in the freshkill pile. When she noticed the announcement she sat at the back, tail curled around her paws.

Ghostkit stepped forward. "Ghostkit! From this day on, you will be known as Ghostpaw! Your mentor will be Honeyfeather," Bluestar announced. Ghostpaw looked to Honeyfeather.