• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior cats general RP

Ironpaw got to the training grounds, just a couple minutes after Sharpthorn. Ironpaw was already panting "Okay, im already tired from walking to here, imagine what this training will do to me" Ironpaw said.

Deltafang stretched and padded out of the warriors' den, looking at Doublepaw. "That's two times our hunting session's been interrupted. Let's go back out into the forest and continue, huh?"

Last edited:
Deltafang walked up to Doublepaw. "Hey, don't worry about it. Rabbits are incredibly fast. However, strange seeing one in the forest. They usually live on the moor."

"Nothings wrong.." Doublepaw muttered. She looked around. She pounced. Doublepaw just barely caught a mouse. "Phew, I caught this one," Doublepaw whispered to herself.

Marskit and Fellowkit were still asleep.And Cinnamonfur was feeding Sugarkit,Marskit woke up startely."Bad dream?"Cinnamonfur asked Marskit,Marskit nodded.

Ghostkit walked into the nursery. The light was dimmer than outside, so Ghostkit had to blink. He hopped up with his siblings and Cinnamonfur. He closed his eyes. But Ghostkit didn't go to sleep.

Shytail woke up in the warrior's den still tired.Just then a warrior walked up to her,"Bluestar wants you."The warrior meowed,"Alright."Shytail replied and walked to her den."Windclan has been missing."Meowed Bluestar,"I would like you and Speedbreeze to find them and bring them back."Bluestar added.Shytail nodded for understandment."Tell Speedbreeze that he is coming with you for the journey,get the herders from Featherwhisker."Bluestar said."And you start your journey."She added.Shytail nodded and ran off to where Speedbreeze was,"Bluestar asked me and you to go and look for Windclan."She explained to Speedbreeze.

"Why are we looking for WindClan? Eh, let's go," Speedbreeze said standing up. "Are we going to get some herbs?" Speedbreeze was a little more upbeat now.

Ghostkit looked up at Cinnamonfur. "Mommy?" He asked. "I saw daddy go somewhere out of camp with another cat. Where is he going?"

"Yes. Let's go," Speedbreeze said. He exited the den. He started to head out of camp.

Ghostkit looked around. "I'm bored..." He muttered. "Sugarkit, what do you wanna do?"

"Pway!"Sugarkit suggested jumping up and down.

Shytail looked around to see the direction they were going,"First,let's check near the high stones."Shytail suggested,"Or the Thunderpath."She added shivering of the name.

"Okay. But quiet..." Ghostkit replied. He pounced on Sugarkit. He didn't make a sound doing it. Ghostkit whispered, "Hah! I got you!"

"Is someone scared of the Thunderpath? Do you need me to get some fresh-kill for you?" Speedbreeze teased. "We'll check the High stones. C'mon," Speedbreeze headed towards the High stones.

"Alright."Shytail said and kept a fast pace."What are you waiting for?!"Shytail said running with the wind howling in her fur.

Sugarkit giggles quietly.She pounced on him softly and started biting his ear VERY softly,"Did that hwrut?"Sugarkit asked.

Last edited:
Deltafang sighed. "No, it's obvious you're distracted by something. You're checking areas randomly without being alert. You know, if anything's on your mine, you can always come to me. I'm not just here to teach you how to fight, hunt, and set borders."

Speedbreeze dashed by Shytail with no problem. "My name's SPEEDbreeze! I'm totally faster than you!" Speedbreeze yelled. They arrived at the High stones.

Doublepaw looked down. "Fine. It's Ironpaw. He's... rough. When he was a kit he pinned down Fruitykit. Fruitykit asked him to get off, but Ironpaw said no, because he liked that he was the stronger cat. I don't want him to be harmful to anybody..." Doublepaw explained.

"No, It didn't hurt," Ghostkit replied. He pushed Sugarkit off him.

Last edited:
Deltafang sighed. "Well, it certainly seems that Ironpaw takes pride in his own strength, or it could just be that he doesn't like to be the smallest. Don't worry. I'm sure Ironpaw'll be humbled sooner or later. Does that help?"

Shytail rolled her eyes,"What ever you say SPEEDbreeze."Shytail said slyly,"Oh,we're near the high stones!"Announced Shytail,she sniffed the air."I think I smell Windclan."Shytail announced.

"Let's follow the trail then," Speedbreeze said. Speedbreeze sniffed. He followed the WindClan scent.

"A little. But I swear I heard him talking to one of the new kits... Ghostkit I think. I don't know what he said but... it's fine," Doublepaw said. She lept in a bush catching a vole.

"Are you still gonna play?" Ghostkit asked Sugarkit.

Sugarkit shivered,"Yes."Sugarkit leapt onto Ghostkit and rolled around.Cinnamonfur sighed and looked at Fellowkit and Marskit playing roll around and laugh at the same time.

"Alright then."Agreed Shytail,and started walking in the direction the Windclan smell was going.

Ghostkit rolled around with Sugarkit for a minute. Eventually He pushed Sugarkit off him. Ghostkit walked over to Cinnamonfur. Ghostkit curled up. He fell asleep.

Speedbreeze followed the scent. It was getting stronger. "The scent's getting really strong now," Speedbreeze mentioned.

Just then,something zoomed past Shytail.A Windclan cat! Thought Shytail,she looked around suspiciously.It was a Windclan cat!The Windclan warrior stopped in front of them."Who are you?"The Windclan warrior asked,"We'll explain later."Shytail said,"Could you take us to our leader?"Shytail asked.The warrior looked serious but nodded.

Speedbreeze whispered to Shytail, "Should we trust them?" Speedbreeze asked. He was suspicious about the whole the thing.

Ghostkit woke up with a jolt. "Mommy... I had a nightmare..." He said with fear in his voice.

Sharpthorn did a battle move. "Do that, but on me," Sharpthorn instructed.

"I put up with a clan before,if I can trust a clan I think I can trust another."Shytail replied.

"What was it about?"Cinnamonfur asked calmly,Sugarkit went over to Fellowkit and Marskit."Play?"Fellowkit and Marskit asked at the same time,Sugarkit nodded.

Deltafang nodded with approval. "Nice catch. Seems like you're finally getting your edge back." Suddenly, his nose twitched. "I smell WindClan. Come on, Doublepaw." He bounded off in the direction of the scent.

Doublepaw followed the scent as well. She followed Deltafang. She saw a WindClan warrior, Speedbreeze, and Shytail. "Hey big brother! Hey Shytail!" Doublepaw exclaimed.

"Okay," Speedbreeze said. He noticed Deltafang and Doublepaw had entered the scene. "Oh, hey you two," Speedbreeze remarked.

Speedbreeze trotted over to Deltafang. "Shytail told me that Bluestar wants me and her to investegate WindClan's "Disapperance". I don't trust them that much..." Speedbreeze whispered. He looked at the WindClan warrior.

"Hm." Deltafang pondered this for a moment. "Okay. Doublepaw and I will come." He leaned in and whispered in Speedbreeze's ear. "This is going on Doublepaw's assessment."

"Good idea," Speedbreeze whispered back. He looked at Doublepaw. She was staring at the WindClan cat. "I'll be proud of her when it comes," Speedbreeze mentioned.

Speedbreeze nodded. He looked to the WindClan warrior. "C'mon. Bring us to your leader," He said politely. He smiled.

"Well... it had Ironpaw in it. He was scratching me... and daddy tried to stop him but Ironpaw scratched him too," Ghostkit mumbled. He buried his face. Ghostkit shook in fear.

"Yes."The Windclan warrior nodded and took Speedbreeze and Cinnamonfur to his leader."I hope we can trust him."Cinnamonfur whispered to Speedbreeze.

"Me too, Shytail. Me too," Speedbreeze replied. Speedbreeze nodded to Deltafang and Doublepaw. "C'mon," He said. Speedbreeze followed the WindClan cat. Doublepaw started to follow them, too.