• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior cats general RP

"What should we name them. I think this one should e named Ghostkit. I see patches of white on him," Sharpthorn said. "What do you think?" Sharpthorn smiled up at Cinnamonfur. Then down at the four kits.

"Yeah I like that name!How about we name this one Sugarkit?Cause her fur looks like sugar for some reason."Cinnamonfur suggested,"Hi Cinnamonfur."Greeted Shytail,"Hi Shytail."Cinnamonfur greeted back.

Deltafang's ears perked up. "Kits?" He padded to the nursery where he heard Featherwhisker call out, "Four kits!" He walked in and looked at the kits. "Congratulations, Cinnamonfur. Sharpthorn."

"This one looks red-ish. How about Marskit?" Sharpthorn asked. He saw Shytail. "Hey Shytail. How is it going?" Sharpthorn asked. He smiled. "Thanks, Deltafang,"

"Thank you."Cinnamonfur said happily,"Your kits are beautiful."Shytail remarked,Cinnamonfur smiled at the compliment,"That's a good name."Cinnamonfur said about the name Marskit,She looked over at the last kit that was nameless, playing alone happily,"Fellowkit......I like it Fellowkit!"Cinnamonfur said.

"You can play with Fellowkit.....she looks lonely."Cinnamonfur suggested,Fellowkit jumped on Fruitykit happily."Pway-pway!"Fellowkit said happily.

"Ghostkit, Sugarkit, Marskit, and Fellowkit. I like it," Sharpthorn replied.

Ghostkit's eyes opened. He stood up. He heard the loud noises of Fruitykit and Fellowkit. Ghostkit winced.

Speedbreeze entered the nursery. "I heard there were new kits. Four, right?" He asked.

"Yep."Cinnamonfur replied,Sugarkit's eyes opened,she jumped into Cinnamonfur's lap as she heard noises."Its okay."Cinnamonfur said to Sugarkit.Marskit opened his eyes.He looked at Fellowkit playing and jumped on him.They started laughing and rolling around together.

Ghostkit crouched down. He put his paws over his ears. Ghostkit closed his eyes. He was crying a little. Sharpthorn noticed. "Ghostkit! What's wrong?" Sharpthorn asked his kit. "Loud.." Ghostkit muttered. "Fruitykit, Fellowkit, Marskit, can you be a little quieter?" Sharpthorn aske dthe kits.

Ghostkit looked up at his sibling. "H-Hewwo," He muttered. Ghostkit was shaking. The laughing was a little to loud for him. Ghostkit huddled up against Sugarkit, frightened.

Sugarkit was shaking too.Fellowkit and Marskit started to jump around and started laughing,
"Please stop Marskit and Fellowkit,Ghostkit and Sugarkit don't like the loudness."Cinnamonfur said to Fellowkit and Marskit.They nodded,Sugarkit sat down peacefully.

"N-No! I don't like the noise..." Ghostkit muttered. He heard something faint. He crept towards it. It sounded sweet. It was music. Ghostkit listened. He loved it.

Ghostkit's paw tapped. His tail wagged to the music. Ghostkit's head bopped. Ghostkit's eyes lit up. "Fruitykit... can we play? Quiet though... I want to hear the music," Ghostkit asked the older kit.

Ghostkit pushed Fruitykit off him. Ghostkit disappeared into the shadows. He crept from the shadows, and then Ghostkit jumped on Fruitykit. "I got you!" Ghostkit whispered. He smiled.

"Ghostkit,Fruitykit,please go to sleep."Cinnamonfur whispered to them,"Marskit,Fellowkit and Sugarkit ar already asleep."She added.Marskit,Fellowkit,and Sugarkit were sleeping on top of each other.Sugarkit at the top,Marskit at the bottom,and Fellowkit in the middle.

"Alright mommy," Ghostkit replied. He curled up with his siblings and Cinnamonfur. "Mommy? Where's daddy?" Ghostkit asked. He yawned. Ghostkit waited for an answer.

"Daddy is in the warrior's den."Cinnamonfur replied,"Do you want to sleep in the pile?"Cinnamonfur asked Ghostkit.Cinnamonfur looked at the pile of kits.

"No thank you. I want to sleep with you," Ghostkit replied. "What is the *Yawn* warrior's den?" Ghsotkit replied sleepily. He looked up at his mother.

"The warriors den is where me and your daddy used to sleep before I had you.When you become a brave and fierce warrior,you'll sleep,there."Cinnamonfur answered curling up with Ghostkit."Now go to sleep please."She said closing her eyes.

Ghostkit woke up. He walked outside. He looked around. The light was perfect. Not too many cats were up. Ghostkit wandered around the camp. He took a mouse and ate a little.

"My name isn't kit. It's Ghostkit," Ghostkit replied. Sharpthorn walked up behind Ironpaw. "Leave him alone. As long as he doesn't leave the camp, or disturb anyone, he's fine. Let's go train," He said to Ironpaw. "Daddy!" Ghostkit whispered. Ghostkit cuddled with his father.

"C'mon, you really think I would train you that hard?" Sharpthorn asked. "Now, Ghostkit, you might want to at least tell Cinnamonfur that you're going out," Ghostkit nodded. He headed to the nursery.