• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior cats general RP

Cinnamonfur looked at Shytail."Hunting duty?"She asked,Cinnamonfur nodded her head.Shytail got in a crouch position.She could sense something was near.The thing ran by,as it ran by Shytail jumped on it.It was a mouse,"Your first catch as a warrior."Cinnamonfur said.Shytail nodded with a smile.

"Shytail, now you have to sit vigil! Remember what Speedbreeze did when he became a warrior? You have to do that!" Doublepaw exclaimed. "It's a tradition!" Doublepaw smiled.

Deltafang nodded and purred with amusement at Doublepaw's enthusiasm. "Of course you can. The more, the merrier." He turned to Bluestar. "Can I lead a hunting patrol to the side of the forest near WindClan's border?" Bluestar nodded. "Yes. But remember, stay on OUR side of the border." Deltafang took with him Doublepaw, Lionheart, Whitestorm, and Redtail. "Let's head out. May StarClan grant us plentiful prey."

Shytail looked back."Right!"She said running over to the vigil.She looked at the rising sun as it was a leader.Shytail felt a cold breeze,she shivered."Leaf-bare."She murmured unpleasantly.

Doublepaw followed her mentor. She smiled. Doublepaw sniffed around as she was walking. She smelled something in a bush. Doublepaw inched towards it. She pounced in the bush. Doublepaw emerged with a Mouse.

"Gosh it's cold."Shykit said rapping her tail around her."Do I have to do this for the hole morning?"Shytail asked Cinnamonfur,"Maybe."She said,Shytail did a huff as Cinnamonfur left."Didn't Bluestar say something....oh yes!I have to check on Doublepaw."She walked Windclan until she found Deltafang and Doublepaw,she sat down and watched.

Speedbreeze was walking by. "You have to do it for 24 hours," He said. "Sorry Shytail. You got it rough," Speedbreeze walked off. He drifted to sleep in the Warriors' den.

Shytail was shivering but for the rest of the day she was actually fine.

Cinnamonfur heard something.A party of Windclan cats."We have to move!"Cinnamonfur whispered,twitching her tail.

Deltafang nodded. "Good job. Bury the prey somewhere while we're hunting so it doesn't attract foxes or anything like that. Come on." He saw a squirrel on some old leaves, lost in the middle of its meal. Deltafang dropped into a crouch and inched forward. He pounced, trapping and killing the squirrel with a quick bite to the neck.

Doublepaw buried the Mouse. She sniffed for more. She smelled something different. "I smell... cats. Not ThunderClan... but cats. They don't smell like kittypets either..." Doublepaw said to Delatafang.

Doublepaw started to head back to camp. She was worried. She didn't know how violent WindClan could be.

"No. They already sent out a patrol. We're good," Sharpthorn replied. He smiled.

"Don't be that worried it's not like Shadowclan is in our territory."Cinnamonfur said Sharpthorn,"Its okay.They weren't near us......we could just smell them."She added.

Sharpthron went into the warriors' den as well. He saw Cinnamonfur moan. "You okay?" Sharpthorn asked. "I can get Featherwhisker..." Sharpthron looked out of the den.

Sharpthorn nodded. He raced to Featherwhisker. The medicine cat was in his den. "Cinnamonfur's belly aches," Sharpthorn exclaimed. "She's asleep right now," Featherwhisker nodded. He headed to the warriors' den. Sharpthorn followed, worried about his mate.

Bluestar called from the Highrock. Sharpthorn peered into the nursery. "Hey, Ironkit, you might wanna come to this meeting," Sharpthorn said leaving. He sat at the Highrock.

Ironkit wondered why, but ran to the Highrock, and sat down anyway. Fruitykit came out of hiding, and yelled "Yes, yes hes gone hes finally gone!" Fruitykit jumped around excitedly.

Darkpaw was now a warrior being named as Darkfoot.Darkfoot looked around with a glancing look toward the clan."My first Gathering."He murmured to himself,Darkfoot was now more obedient than he used to be.

Deltafang padded to the Highrock and sat next to Doublepaw. "I wonder what Bluestar has to say this time? The number of meetings we've had has increased a lot."

Last edited:
"We have a new apprentice! Ironkit! From now on, you will be known as Ironpaw!" Bluestar shouted. Cats started to cheer "Ironpaw! Ironpaw!" "Sharpthorn will be your mentor!" Bluestar continued. "Congrats, kid," Sharpthorn said to Ironpaw.

Cinnamonfur woke up stil feeling pain."It seems your having up coming kits."Featherwhisker told Cinnamonfur,"Really?"Cinnamonfur said feeling woosy.Featherwhisker dashed out of the warriors den."Your mate has kits."Featherwhisker whispered to Sharpthorn.

"What? You knew me and Cinnamonfur were mates? And wait, she's having kits?!" Sharpthorn asked. "Yes, I overheard your conversation. I haven't told anyone, so don't worry," Featherwhisker said. Sharpthorn raced to the Warriors' den. "Cinnamonfur, are you alright?! We better move you to the nursery. Come with me," Sharpthorn said. He walked out of the den, waiting for Cinnamonfur.

Featherwhisker told Bluestar about the new kits. "Everyone! I am recieving news. Cinnamonfur is having kits," Bluestar announced. Some cats asked, "Who's the father?" "Sharpthorn," Bluestar replied.

Cinnamonfur walked slowly to the nursery and layed down."I wonder how many I'll have."She asked herself."I didn't know I'd have kits this shortly."She said quietly.

Sharpthorn walked in with Cinnamonfur. "I want at least two," Sharpthorn replied. He smiled. A few cats came in the nursery. Featherwhisker was one of them. He walked up to Cinnamonfur. "If you feel them coming, get someone to get me," Featherwhisker ordered.

Sharpthorn saw Ironpaw. "Ironpaw, you don't sleep here anymore. Do you see the cave labled "Apprentices' den"? You sleep there now," Sharpthorn explained. "Now go on," Sharpthorn push the apprentice a little.

"I already kind of do."Cinnamonfur said quietly.

Shytail widened her eyes."Wow.I didn't expect that coming."She said shocked,"Well....I don't even have a mate."Shytail said to herself embarrassed.

"Are they coming that fast?!" Sharpthorn asked. "Let me check," Featherwhisker replied. Featherwhisker investigated Cinnamonfur. "They should be coming either today or tomorrow..." Featherwhisker mumbled. "That's fast. Maybe Cinnamonfur has been expecting kits longer than we think?" Sharpthorn said.

"Everyone, start getting some supplies! The kits are coming!" Featherwhisker shouted. Cats rushed out of the nursery.

**About an hour later**

"Okay, push Cinnamonfur!" Featherwhisker exclaimed.

**30 minutes later**

Cinnamonfur licked her kits clean,"I wasn't expecting four."She said,Shytail walked up to Bluestar,"I wish to see the kits."Shytail said,"You may."Bluestar replied,Shytail stepped in the nursery.