• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior cats general RP

As ShadowClan was completely unaware of the attack, Deltafang hurtled into Brokenstar, knocking him over and raced over to Cinnamonfur and Shypaw. "Come on! It won't be long until ShadowClan recovers from the sudden jump."

They sprinted away in the terrible rain as fast as they could and got back to Thunderclan camp.Withh the wind still howling and the rain going very hard.Shypaw went in the apprentices den.And Cinnamonfur went in the warrior den.

Sharpthorn raced into the warrior den. He went up too Cinnamonfur. "Cinnamonfur! Are you alright?!" Sharpthorn asked. He had a small amount of worry in his voice.

Fruitykit was sleeping, after being born, Ironkit sniffed him, and fruitykit woke up, Ironkits mother yelled "Ironkit leave him alone!" Ironkit sighed, and left Fruitykit alone, Fruitykit then went back to sleep.

Deltafang sighed in relief as the two raced from the ShadowClan camp. "ThunderClan, to me! We're done here." He raced out of the camp, signaling the other warriors to follow.

Fruitykit awoke from his nap, and was ready to play, he tackled Ironkit, and began play fighting with Ironkit, but then... Ironkit started playing too rough, and pinned Fruitykit to the ground Fruitykit cried out "Get off me please!" Iron replied "No, it feels good being the stronger cat"

Doublepaw heard cries from the nursery. She saw Ironkit pinning down Fruitykit. He had said "No, it feels good being the stronger cat," Doublepaw grabbed him by the scruff. "Ironkit, if another kit wants you to get off, you get off," Doublepaw said. She walked out of the nursery.

Ironkit yelled "Everyone in this clan sucks!"

Fruitykit hid in the nursery thinking "That kit is so mean i wonder why, maybe its because hes growing up...wait will i be that mean when im his age? I dont wanna be mean... so i must find a way to stay young forever" Fruitykit thought.

Doublepaw peeked in. "Ironkit, I don't want to be mean. But you could've hurt Fruitykit. You can still play with Fruitykit, though! Just be a little more careful. Okay? Please. For me," She exclaimed. Doublepaw found Deltafang returning. "Deltafang! Are we going to do some training?" She asked him.

"Yeah,just a few scratches."She responded,"I'm hungry."She said to herself and went to the fresh kill pile.The storm died down with the ground being wet on Thunderclan territory.Shypaw didn't like this."Can we do training today?"Asked Shypaw proudly nibbling on a mouse."Well,don't you have to heal?"Asked Cinnamonfur looking at her sores on her legs."Oh yeah....."She looked down where Cinnamonfur was looking.

Sharpthorn was following Cinnamonfur. "That's good," He said smiling. "I can get Featherwhisker," Sharpthorn said to Shypaw. "And Cinnamonfur... I want to talk to you. Privately," Sharpthorn was slightly blushing.

"Okay than.Shypaw stay here."Cinnamonfur said looking down at her,"You should go to Spottedleaf."She added.Shypaw nodded and walked away to Spottedleaf's den."Okay.What do you want to tell me?"She whispered.

"Cinnamonfur... when I heard you were in trouble my heart ached. I felt disappointed when I wasn't chosen to help save you. So Cinnnamonfur... Will you make my heart never ache again? Please... Will you be my mate?" Sharpthorn whispered. She was blushing. He had a smile.

Cinnamonfur stopped dead,her eye widened,"I will accept it but.....there is something I want to tell you...."She began to frown."I don't need protection.I want to help myself.....I would send myself to Starclan if I had to."She said,kind of whisper yelling.

Deltafang padded over to Doublepaw, nodding. "Sure. Let's continue on honing your hunting skills, since a lot happened which prevented us from doing so. Is that okay with you?"

"I know. One of the things I adore about you is your toughness. And your bravery," Sharpthorn replied. "That's why I want to be with you. And many other things." Sharpthorn smiled at his new mate.

Doublepaw nodded. "Yeah!! I want to hunt! Let's go!!" She exclaimed with a smile.

Deltafang purred with amusement and padded out into the forest, beckoning for his apprentice to follow. "Come on, then." He led Doublepaw to the forest and nodded. "Now, taste the air and see what's nearby. Don't try to focus all around you, but instead focus all of your attention onto one spot."

Doublepaw sniffed the area. She tried to block out the stench of the Thunderpath. "I smell something! It smells so good!!" Doublepaw whispered to Deltafang. She didn't want to scare away the prey.

Deltafang tasted the air as well and noticed a very strong scent of mouse. "There must be a nest of mice nearby," He whispered, looking around. He spotted the nest inside a tree trunk, but kept quiet. "Look around and see if you can find it."

Cinnamonfur rapped her tail around her.She didn't say anything,"Thank you."She whispered quietly,she went to check on Shypaw."How's it going?"She asked Shypaw."I just remembered something!I'll be a warrior tomorrow!"She said happily.

Doublepaw sniffed. She pointed to the nest. "There!!" She whispered. Her eyes were lit up.

Sharpthorn followed. "Congrats, then! Well... almost Congrats," He said. Sharpthorn smiled.

Deltafang nodded. "Good job. Now, you won't be able to catch all of the mice, but you might be able to bring back a good number of them. I'll stay back to see how you do."

Doublepaw crouched. She inched towards the nest. Doublepaw pounced. She killed 5 mice. She grabbed them. She dropped them in front of Deltafang. Doublepaw smiled.

Deltafang smiled. "Great job! That was amazing for a first run. Let's take the prey back to the camp. Bluestar will be pleased." Deltafang picked up a few of the mice and carried them back to the camp.

"Oh. I'm five moons old. I'll be six moons old tomorrow, though!" Doublepaw replied. She smiled. Doublepaw noticed she was bigger than Shypaw. Doublepaw pushed Shypaw lightly.

"Oh....."She said flopping her ears.She walked away.Cinnamonfur walked up to Sharpthorn and looked at the darkening sky."I'm going to go to the den."She said walking to the warrior's den."See you tomorrow!"She added and disappeared in the den.

**The next morning**

Sharpthorn stretched. He exited the Warriors' den. Doublepaw woke Shypaw up. "Shypaw, you might wanna wake up!" Doublepaw exclaimed.

"Yeah!"Shypaw said waking up at that moment.Cinnamonfur left the warriors den and started cleaning herself."Morning."Cinnamonfur said to Sharpthorn,**Twenty minutes later**Bluestar called from the high rock.Shypaw raced there as the other cats walked.

Deltafang padded over to the Highrock. "Wonder what's happening?" He asked out loud. Whitestorm shrugged. "StarClan knows." Deltafang looked up at Bluestar, waiting for her to say something.

"Morning *Yawn* Cinnamonfur," Sharpthron said. He went over to the Highrock. Sharpthron sat next to Deltafang.

Doublepaw dashed to the Highrock. Her eyes gleamed in excitement for her friend.

"I'd like to announce a new warrior.Shypaw."Bluestar announced,Shypaw's eyes gleamed."Shypaw,from this moment on you will be known as Shytail!"She said,Shytail looked around happily.She smiled as cats cheered for her.

"Shytail! Shytail!" Deltafang yowled the new warrior's name to the sky. He walked over to Shytail and nudged her playfully. "Congratulations! No doubt you'll be a great warrior."

Doublepaw raced over to Shytail. "Congrats, Shytail!" Doublepaw exclaimed. Doublepaw realized once again, she was bigger than the new warrior. This puzzled Doublepaw, as she was smaller than Pebblepaw and Shytail when they were kits.