• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Warrior cats general RP

Deltafang nodded and padded after the group. "Wonder what kind of trouble we'll be heading into this time," He muttered, flexing his claws. "If WindClan tries anything fancy, I'll shred them."

The Windclan warrior walked up to Tallstar,"Who are these two?"Tallstar asked firmly."I think they want to ask us something."The Windclan warrior replied."Very well."Tallstar said.Shytail looked at Speedbreeze.

Last edited:
Speedbreeze returned a look. "You ask them! I was just told that Bluestar wanted me to come along too," He whispered. He looked towards Tallstar. "We have been sent by Bluestar to investigate the disappearance of WindClan. Shytail here will explain the rest," Speedbreeze said to Tallstar, nodding to Shytail.

**After 40 minutes of persuading**
The Windclan cats got ready to set off to there old camp."Ready?"Tallstar asked,"Ready."Shytail replied,and they were off.

Sugarkit looked around bored,"Mommy I'm bored."She moaned."You can play with Ghostkit."Cinnamonfur replied softly.

"So. Why were they all leaving again? I droned out at the part," Speedbreeze asked Shytail.

Ghostkit looked at Sugrakit. He put his head down. Ghostkit watched Sugarkit. He stayed quiet.

"ShadowClan? I could have no idea," Speedbreeze commented. He yawned. "Man, I'm tired. Hey, where's Doublepaw?" Speedbreeze said, looking around. Doublepaw was nowhere to be found.

Honeyfeather creeper the undergrowth. She scented the air and got into a crouch after finding her prey. A plump rabbit stirring a little while away. The shecat leapt forward and bit into her prey, tail swishing about. The warrior stood and started back toward camp, holding her head high.

Sugarkit ran outside,"Whoo-hoo!"The kit yelled happily tumbling down a small hill,"What are you doing?"Snarled Fellowkit and Marskit questionably,"Having fun,it what you do all the time!"Snapped Sugarkit."Stop this fighting now......"Cinnamonfur pleaded,"Yes mommy."The three kits said sitting in a strait line.

"Rowdy," barklight asked as he padded up to the queen. The tom looked at the young cats amused and shook his head as he laughed a little, "who ever gets them as apprentices are certainly going to have their paws full".

Honeyfeather slipped into camp. Her white fur slightly dirtied by the dust she had tracked through. The young warrior placed her rabbit down in the pile and moved off to groom herself.

Ghostkit walked past the line. "Please don't be loud again..." He said to them. He walked out into camp. "I feel like I'm the only calm one in my family..." Ghostkit murmured, laying down.

"Hello Ghostkit," Barklight waved his tail and nodded to the younger cat, looking at the family. The fawn tom stepped back a little and folded his tail over his paws.

Honeyfeather groomed her fur, pulsating softly as she made herself look presentable.

Deltafang's ears pricked. "Doublepaw? Doublepaw!" He called out, looking around and scenting the air for any trace of his apprentice. "I could swear she was right next to me just now."

Honeyfeather padded over to the freshkill pile and picked up a mouse. She then returned to her place and slowly started to pick it apart. The shecat hummed at the taste and looked through the camp.

Eaglepaw cut a paw through the river, snagging an unlucky fish with a claw and grinning as he slammed a killing blow with his paw. "Eagles do have a talent for fishing," He chuckled under his breath. The apprentice held the fresh kill in his mouth and padded over to the fresh kill pile, dropping it there. He walked over to Shiverpaw, smiling. "Great fishing today, huh Shiverpaw?"

Shiverpaw strolled over to the river,"Yeah."She replied,the apprentice stuck her paw in the water.When she felt something she whipped her paw up in the sky,she looked down."Nice!"She said looking down at the plump but small She she caught.She took it to the fresh-kill pile with little food in it,she took a vole for herself and started eating.

Honeyfeather yawned before she stood up and walked back out of the camp, the she-car deciding to take a walk through the territory. Her tail swished about as her ears swiveled every so often.

Barklight laughed at the kits before sitting down and tilting his head at them, "perhaps Cinnamonfur you could get one of the apprentices to play with them and burn off some energy".

Eaglepaw chuckled. "Nice catch," He commented as he followed Shiverpaw to the fresh-kill pile. He snagged a plump mouse in his teeth and took a seat next to Shiverpaw as he tore into the fresh-kill with his claws.

Doublepaw crept through the forest. "I swear I heard something!" She murmured.

"C'mon! We have to find her. She's only an apprentice. She won't stand a chance out there. Especially if there is a opposing patrol, fox, or badger," Speedbreeze said.

Ghsotkit walked up silently to Barklight. "Hello Barklight..." He murmured. He blinked a couple times.

"Hello Ghostkit. How are you," the tim smiled and laid down so he could look the quiet kit in the eyes. He purred happily and looked at the young cat, "have your littermate a been bothering you"?

"They're so looooouuuud..." Ghostkit whispered. He looked around. Ghostkit yawned. "I can't wait until I'm an apprentice! I kinda want Honeyfeather to be my mentor. She's nice..." Ghostkit looked up to Barklight. He smiled.

"I think you'd two be a good match. She's quiet and doesn't get loud to off," Barklight nodded as he looked around to see where his sister was. When he didn't see her he shrugged and gently patted the kits head with his tail.

Ghostkit nodded. "Has it been six moons yet?" He asked. "Mom always tells me to go to sleep. But I'm right in the middle of listening to that... sweet... sound..." Ghostkit stared into space. He blinked a few times. Ghostkit looked back to Barklight.

"Hmm. It's should be coming up," barklight agreed and gently patted the kits head again as he laid down and bathed in the sun, deciding to tease the kit a little bit, "so! Have you seen any shecat a you like yet"?

"No. Only my siblings, but, well..." Ghostkit mumbled. "They're my siblings. And they're way too loud," Ghostkit blinked. "I really want to see beyond the camp!"

"You'll see it soon. And my sister if she's your mentor will show you every inch of the territory," barklight chuckled and smiled at the small cat before stretching and purring happily.

"Okay. I can't wait!" Ghostkit exclaimed. He looked up. The sun was starting to set. "The sun is going down," Ghostkit mumbled. He stood up. He stretched. Ghostkit looked to the nursery.

Barklight laughed grabbed a crow from the pile as his sister walked in with a mouse to eat. The two siblings talk with eachother about how the day went. Honeyfeather went to bed first while barklight took guard of the camp.

Deltafang nodded. "Right! Come on! She might be lost in the forest." He pelted into the forest, ripping away undergrowth that stood in his way. "Doublepaw!"

Talonclaw padded around the camp. He nodded to Barklight. "Hey, Barklight. Anything weird come up while you were on guard?"

"Nothing yet," the fawn tabby sighed and looked at his friend, tail swishing about. His ears flickered about but he just sighed and pawed at the ground, "it's been so boring"!

Honeyfeather walked out of them den and let her brother sleep so that he wouldn't be grumpy in the morning.

Talonclaw chuckled as Honeyfeather walked in to replace Barklight. "Well, see you in the morning," He called. The tom turned to face Honeyfeather. "Hey there. You need help on guard?"

"Some company would be nice," Honeyfeather purred as she licked her front left paw before pawing at her ears with it. She then started to groom her shoulder fur, purring softly as she got into a comfortable position, "how have you been"?

Talonclaw shrugged. "Pretty good, I guess. There's no sickness in the Clan, no threat of rogues or what-not." He pawed the ground. "But now it's starting to get boring. I feel like we need some action to happen."

Speedbreeze growled, "It's getting late!" He raced farther into the woods. "Doublepaw!" He shouted. "S-Speedbreeze?" Doublepaw's voice rang out. It sounded distressed and scared. Speedbreeze followed the voice. He saw Doublepaw face-to-face with a fox. Speedbreeze growled.

Ghostkit ran into the nursery. He crept up to his mother. He curled up and fell asleep.

Deltafang raced after Speedbreeze and saw why he was growling. Deltafang leapt onto the fox and clawed its eyes. He then jumped off, spitting at the fox. "Dung-brain!"

"That is all very good," Honeyfeather agreed and groomed her chest fur, only for it to fluff up again. She looked at her clanmate then to the nursery, "the kits are almost old enough to become apprentices. I wonder who will get them".

The fox ran off. Speedbreeze walked up to Doublepaw. "Why did you run off like that?!" He demanded. "I smelt ShadowClan in our territory. I went to go check it out but forgot to tell you guys. I started to smell fox... but I didn't recongnize the smell. I still smell ShadowClan..." Doublepaw explained. Speedbreeze sniffed the air. ShadowClan scent was lingering in the air. "Doublepaw, never run off without a warrior with you, until you are a warrior. But there is definitly ShadowClan scent. Let's go tell Bluestar," Speedbreeze said.

Deltafang nodded grimly and followed Speedbreeze, cuffing his apprentice on the back of the head lightly. "You could have just told me, you know."

Talonclaw nodded. "I hope I get one. Even though it's a pawful, it's still an experience every cat should have."

"I agree. Any of them would be a blessing to train, even if three of them are really loud," the shecat purred in amusement and looked at her companion with a nod. She looked up toward the sky and took a deep breath.

"I said I forgot, okay! And I'm sorry," Doublepaw said. "C'mon. We need to tell Bluestar," Speedbreeze explained. He headed towards the camp.

**At the camp**

"Bluestar, Doublepaw scented ShadowClan and fox in our territory. We chased off the fox, but that doesn't mean he's in a different territoty. He might be in a different location in ThunderClan territory," Speedbreeze explained. Bluestar nodded.