• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Virgil's MS Paintings and iScribbles

Thanks RX :)

80038542.gif
I've been bugging anyone who'd listen with questions about possible new Shellos formes in the Johto remakes. I was too excited so I just made some of my own :p They're nothing spectacular, but I'm proud.

Blue one is meh to me (in style, in artwork, it's awesome)
But the yellow one is spectacular. Don't know why I love it so much - it's just adorable. I totally wanna see the Gastrodon's for these things ^^

I like the golden one. It seems more exotic than the other one. That's why my Gastrodon is the West Side one.

Eee! Cuteness, again! Why do you make Shellos seem so cute?! Your style is adorable.

Virgil can just draw Shellos forever for all I care. They're so ridiculously adorable with their huge eyes and dainty feets. Also Yellow Shellos's pointy do is win.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Virgil can just draw Shellos forever for all I care.

I second that!

MissingNo is sooooo cute. I seriously love your style, you have a weird power to invoke cuteness in even the most none-cute critters. I can't stand Volbeat ... but your drawing does look cute... almost :p

I completely second what RX said about Shellos. I like the blue one, he looks quiet and gentle. The yellow one looks very Johto for some reason.

Awesomeness as usual

Third that. 8D

lol Volbeat looks all confused like, "Ok... wtf." You made him looks adorable and the colors are vibrant as well as shiny.
Yes, the Shellos are awesome, I love the gold one the most it's design is really nice.
Maybe the Shellos in Heart Gold and Soul Silver should be gold/yellow and silver/gray? I dunno but it makes sense to me. xD

Thank you for the wonderful comments everyone :)

I have a few things to post, but they all are kinda terrible. Oh well, here they are anyways.

12056068.gif
A Magnezone, 'cause I wanted to try drawing them. I used to not like Magnezone but after a while I realized they're basically UFOs, which made me drawn to them. But hey, a Pokemon with magnets on it... How can't you be drawn to it? ;D *nudge nudge

53802923.gif
Toybox, why are you in a Shuckle shell. Get out of there. A little known fact about Toybox is that if he had the option to be any other Pokemon, he'd choose Shuckle.

43945930.gif
I doodled this because I was bored, it's an inside joke between my brother and I. He was hungry before baseball but we had nothing to eat. So I led him over to a seldom used drawer in our kitchen to show him 'my secret', which was a new box of sugar cookies I'd hid so nobody else could eat. The moment I took them out of the drawer I dropped the box and spilled every last one on the ground. Neither of us said anything for a few seconds before my brother responded, "Your secret sucks."

EDIT: Magnezone wasn't working. Fixed. I also forgot to say Magnezone is shiny, I just like his shiny colors more.

Virrrrrrrrrgil. I lovve your arts. They be awesome.

That secret sucks thing, yeah, I'm kinda dead from laughter. *applauds*

Hah, I like Magnezone. Your reasoning appeals to me - I never really liked Magnezone either, but I never realized that they were, as you say, UFOs. Neat.

Also, I'm a bit late, but your Missingno is awesome.

Haha, I love Magnezone I mean who doesn't like a UFO looking Pokemon? 8D
Anyways, Toybox looks reall cute in that shell and the "Your Secret Sucks" inside joke is super hilarious.
(lol I would have said something smart like that too. xD)

Thanks for the comments everyone :D

57098531.gif
I drew Toybox as a lazy old man watching TV. I cannot draw couches, and there are a few mistakes in this picture that I forgot to fix. :T

aha.

ahahaha.

Oh Virgil, you're so silly. The world loves you for that. And you finally got a Probopass comic done, congrats!

Dear Virgil,
I vote you funniest man on teh interwebs. Also, ilu an yer artworks. Third, yer awesome.
Fourth, forgive mah chatspeek
O:

*shoots foot for poor grammar*

Thanks for the comments :D

Just a little update, I finished my Bubble Tree painting but it's at school. I dunno when I get to take it home (my guess is when school's out) but when I do get it home I'm gonna try to get a picture of it and then maybe give it to my sister for a birthday/graduation present.

Also I have no idea where my camera is currently so that may also delay the process a bit.

Thanks Sunny :} I was uncertain about how the actual Probopass came out.

I took some old pictures and drew on them. Still waiting for my brother to get back so I can show him and see how mad he gets. Hehehe.

2506wwm.png

1059xlc.png

30ihoch.png

fdbkg5.png
They play all day and then Drifcopter leaves.

Excuse the size of these photos :\

Haha, so THATS what happened. New trainer is evil, and really weird looking. lol
I love how funny you are, and the really great pictures you make. C:

XD

Oh my gosh I laughed so hard at this one. Not that I dislike Kris, I just like the new gal better. Also, I love the Probo comic, which was fabulous :3 By the by, are you the person in the Drifcopter photos?

*couchcoughTotallyDrawATangrowthcoughcough

Thanks for the comments. And no, that is not me in those pictures, lol. It's my little brother :p

And I will draw a Tangrowth sooner or later. I've wanted to for a while.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
You and your art seem to get a fair bit of attention these days, Virgil ^^

Your comics are awesome, so no need to stop. My fav is still the "And where exactly did you find that spoon?" comic. That one cracks me up every time XD

I love your Drifcopter stuff, though I hope your brother didn't mind you using his photos. We needs moar Virgil photos!

Poor MissingNo. You men are so cruel :p
I'll go on a date with her ^^

xD
Virgy, you make me giggle.
I was wondering what was under that hat.
Now we know.
:|

(srsface don't ever stop making comics, lest I divorce you lolololol D:

Heh, now the hat has some use. When I saw the hat on the new female sprite, I hated it.

Now I love it.

It even has a practical use...eating your enemies. XD

Right then. Soul is quite possibly the scariest trainer ever. And Virgil should not stop making comics, else we see more dead bodies stuffed into hats.

ILU Man :o

Thank you for the comments :D

Here's some dumb drawings I made a while ago but never posted:

42331721.gif
Tangrow's Tangrowth.

12537411.gif
Sentret with its kiwi again. I can't draw those little 3 mouths and I don't even LIKE to, so I don't know why I tried.

Aww bless, Sentret is adorable. Even though you don't like them and say you can't draw them, the little ':3' expression came out really well. Just don't ever try it one people, that'd just be freaky.

*pulls Sentret's grey ears, gently of course* Cute!

ILU VIRG :3

Tangrowth's vines are very well done, and I love Kiwi Sentret. And the 3 mouth looks, fine so don't worry about it. It goes so nicely with Sentretr's blank staring eyes~

Hee, hee. Tangrowth looks like it needs a hair-er, vine trim. It's cool!

Out of the Sentret pic, the kiwi is so well drawn! I looooove kiwi. You have made my day. It looks extremely realistic.

Thanks for the comments everyone :D I just copied and pasted the kiwi from my earlier picture with Drifloon and Sentret. I was being lazy.

Speaking of being lazy, sorry for not posting as often lately. Here's some Pokemon:

64782580.gif
A Sunkern, which came out pretty bad.

f10bc0.gif
Two Skiplooms, one with a flower and one without because I didn't do the flower very well. I just evolved my Hoppip on GPX+ and realized that I like Skiplooms a lot. Also, I promised a Skiploom a while ago after I did my Jumpluff and Hoppip.

I got a bunch of pictures of a snapping turtle just a few minutes ago. She was in my neighbor's lawn trying to find a place to lay her eggs. She was huge and had really big claws and a scary dinosaur tail and she was so cool. I'll upload the pictures to my computer and post them on here eventually, since I have other pictures I wanna post too. :D

What, no Spinda Pancakes? I'd love to see your take on them.

Eee! Sunkern! I love them. They are so weak and useless, and at the same time, awesome!

All of the Pokemon are rendered cute by your style. Keep up the awesomeness!

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I don't make the fangirl 'squeee' sound often, and in fact when I do I'd usually deny all knowledge of it, but your Sentret picture deserves a "Squuuueeeee!"

He's uber cute ^__^
And Skiploom without a flower looks very weird... in a good way. It's just that I'm used to the flower. Your art is awesome as usual.

You should totally post that picture you showed me and Tangrow on iscribble yesterday. It was great. If you don't I might just be forced to post the screenshot I took of it here anyway :p

*waits for the turtle piccies*

Thanks for the comments. Hurrr, I'm too tired to do much of anything, such as posting the turtle pictures, but I do have some things to show:

18072533.gif
If you find out how many days away from January 1st your birthday is, and then find out what Pokemon matches that number you've found your birthday Pokemon :D November 27th happens to be Cacnea, but since I was born on a leap year mine's Cacturne. So I drew one.

77221074.gif
This is half of the picture I showed Magpie and Tangrow on iScribble. It's Toybox holding a bag of brown sugar. When I'm not as tired I'll screenshot Jepetto holding his jar of mayo and post that too.

Thank you Belle :D

29nezbc.gif
Jepetto with mayonaisse.

2vwtco0.gif
Also today I though why not draw a Wynaut. So I drew one. She's turning seven in a month and all she wants for her birthday is a friend :c