• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Virgil's MS Paintings and iScribbles

Thanks for the comments :)

99673776.gif

Sometimes I get lazy and don't feel like drawing entire Pokemon. Ironic how the ones I got lazy on were the Slakoth family, eh? Eh?

Also, I'm pretty sure you kind of have to make up how all of them look when you draw them. Because it's hard to tell what they look like from their sprites, and they haven't been in the anime much I don't think. :|

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I'm very tempted to sneak downstairs in the middle of the night and draw Slakoth's face on all the onions in the kitchen XD

I forget what the middle form is called, but that face would give me nightmares. Slaking looks like he's mildly disappointed in something. All well drawn as usual, even though you were lazy :p

I forget what the middle form is called, but that face would give me nightmares.
Vigoroth. And I can't see at all why it'd give you nightmares :p

[quote author=Virgil *implodes* link=topic=5014.msg108829#msg108829 date=1245537227]
Also, I'm pretty sure you kind of have to make up how all of them look when you draw them. Because it's hard to tell what they look like from their sprites, and they haven't been in the anime much I don't think. :|
[/quote]That's when you draw your own interpretation of it :)

Niiiiceeee Virgil! Mothim looks awsome! xD so do the others but yanno i think mothim steals the show, i like the whole drawing ontop of photographs thing, creates a cool contrast between the characters and the environment, but doesnt create soo much as for it to look totally insane. I like these, i like em's alot, good work man. *pats on back*

This is nice. I like how these Pokemon are actually put in forests/woods/whatever, that remind me of the anime.

The tent, as said by everyone else, is random win.

I like the Slakoth line. The heads have such a blank, lazy expression that just looks a whole lot funnier with your style.

Lol, a Stantler horn for Toybox. What havoc shall he cause with it?

I don't know how much of a fan I was of such a jagged, blocky style, but your composition has a certain charm to it, and the colors often have me doubletaking and trying to figure out how you did them. So consider me a convert.

Thanks for the comments everyone :)

12040016.gif

I dunno if I was the only person not wanting a Darkrai, but if you got one and didn't want it I recommend using this next time. Just prop it against an egg in your party or give it to one of your Pokemon to hold and it'll keep them all away :3

EDIT:

54682717.gif
This is actually an old picture I drew, but I never uploaded it to here. It's my sword that Zacky made me, Silvadeus :D

It used to be one of a kind, until I created an exact duplicate of it for when I don't deem my enemies worthy of my full strength. It's difficult to see the difference with the naked eye, but the one on the right is the original and the one on the left is the duplicate.

Once again, I totally adore your photos-that-you-drew-on, because it's always so adorable and always makes me want to be in your backyard so I can play with them :<

also
lole poor darkrai, he just needs some love guyyyyssssssss D:

and just so you know I'm totally glad you explained that one of those swords was a duplicate because otherwise I would have wondered why you put two identical swords right next to each other D:
I was getting confused you see.
also peenor

xD
Your arts are the greatest things in the world and you're just so amazing and such :3
I can't wait to invade your personal spaces and such in maine ohohohohoho~
Wailmer is adorable by default, so this
this heer
in your style
argcwxgser hesthcrthvsxdfb
so cute, I love it :I
momnomnomnomnomnom.

O:
A spree? But- -gets flattened-
:'D
fgdsegaeg there's not a whole lot I can say without being redundant, except penis.
:D
Virgy, everything you draw is adorable as cake, and I love your style.
However, if you're ever struggling with something in particular, I always find it really helpful to just browse through similar pictures on DA, just to try and look at the subject from different perspectives and in the styles of other people :3 Usually you can pick up some really neat individual little things if you do :V
nomnomnomnom

TOO MANY DRAWING ARGH *dies*

Froslass is hard to draw, I can't blame you. LAWl, PENIS-- I MEAN, WAILMER. :p Pink blobs of oddness. THEY'LL KILL YOU ALL~ :3 Victreebell is teh winrar.

TOO MANY DRAWING ARGH *dies*

Froslass is hard to draw, I can't blame you. LAWl, PENIS-- I MEAN, WAILMER. :p Pink blobs of oddness. THEY'LL KILL YOU ALL~ :3 Victreebell is teh winrar.

Pingas?

[quote author=Virgil *implodes* link=topic=5014.msg109648#msg109648 date=1245899290]
You are right. Thanks Moose :U
[/quote]

You're welcome. :D

You're roasting Igglybuff?! Can I have a piece? It sounds delicious!

Heh, the Happiny and Igglybuff are squat, pink, and supposed to be cute. You got everything down pat with these two.

The Froslass looks like it's dancing. What dance is it doing?

:V
Virgy you just produce the most amazing stuff and it's always so sugary sweet adorable :'D

also
Florida what what don't gooooooooooo without me :D
-stows away-
I'll get a job dressing up as Princess Belle for a week to help pay for our second mortgage too C:

Hmm.... How well can you draw Lucario and a Spinda dancing?

Also, I got a gift for the Wynaut: a ^_^ embossed in gold-plated stainless steel.

Thanks for the comments, guys :)

Been a while since I posted anything, what with the whole Florida thing, but here's three crappy pictures to sort of make up for it :U

45032793.gif
I drew a Kecleon. His name's Waldo and he's kind of shy.

67689399.gif
And then I drew a shiny Ditto. 'Cause I like Dittos and their shiny color is my favorite blue

Thanks for the comments :)

63118763.gif
This is my friend, Jirachi. She's here for the slumber party. OH WAIT DIDN'T I TELL YOU ABOUT THE SLUMBER PARTY WELL YOU'RE ALL INVITED :D :D :D :D