• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Virgil's MS Paintings and iScribbles

_>

*Sneaks out the window with a pillow, a sleeping bag, a change of clothes, a soda, and his meds*

Also, the Kecleon is funny. Poor thing, it can't camo the stripe...

2wqfvkp.gif
Toybox and I had a lemonade stand so we could buy some bling. :3

b4co4k.gif
I forgot to add Jirachi's little tear marking things so I put them in. I also made them more shiny 'cause it seemed like a good idea.

Thanks for the comments :)
I might go back to Buttercup since I kinda messed up on her shoe things a bit, maybe I'll edit her expression too~

Anyways, late night doodles are fun.

30rwlkk.png
Very halfassed. Not transparent, not colored, not even really complete at all. If anyone has any thoughts on what to add to Kangrove that'd be cool, since I really don't know what else to put on him. He's not detailed enough.

52cmx4.png
I don't know if this even makes enough sense to be solved, but whatever. I was bored and felt like making a math problem :|

I saw a daddy long leg spider yesterday for like the first time in a really long time.

You have 700x times y cubic feet of air, so I'll say 700xy cubic feet of air. Now. Pythagorean theorem time.

Using a calculator, that comes out to approximately 28.7 feet on the bottom. IF and ONLY IF the bottom-right angle is at exactly 90 degrees.

So we have dimensions 29*20*35.

Since 35 is the hypotenuse, we don't need it anymore.

29 times 20 is 580. Therefore, you have 580 cubic feet of air per foot of "Y". Since "Y" is unspecified, we'll leave it as a variable.

Now, to clean up, you have 580 cubic feet of air down there, so it can last for 580 minutes per one foot of "Y" encountered. For those who don't know, that's 9 hours 40 minutes of air per foot of variable "Y".

If "Y" is one foot, the Kangarabbit can survive 9 hours and 40 minutes.

There you go. Annoying Geometry class for the win.

And you

... I could figure that out if I wanted to, but I hate maths. So I'll believe NewPro.

There isn't enough words in the world to tell you exactly how awesome those are so I'll stick with epic for now.

And I want the pi unknown! Because in pi, it goes on forever and the numbers NEVER repeat themselves... And it's pronunced pie. I like pie. Yumm...

*Grads my trainer backpack, sleepover gear, Cacti, cactus Pokemon army, and Pokedex, and runs from Wisconsin to Maine UBER-UBER fast!*

I think Toybox is awesomely funny. Especially with Bling and Florida shirt.

AWESOME artwork ;D

sadly, even with the explanation and answer, i still don't understand the equation :D

I love the Pi unown :D wish i had a plushie Pi unwon... ;D

Wahh your art is too good *sob sob*
I luff Toybox ... and Kangrove. x3
*hugs Toybox after making sure he didn't have the stantler's horns with him*

MOOOAAR.

330zcxs.png

Congratulations, Newprofile001! I didn't even think it could be solved. You proved me wrong, and you saved the kangarabbit!

Thanks for the comments, everyone :)

lololololololollololoolol Virgy that last post made me giggle so much I decided I had to tell you RIGHT NOW by using the interwebs feature on my phone. Which you should totally call me on :V
Everything you draw always makes me giggly and happy inside and I want whatever is in your head that makes you so adorable :B
also fffffffffff math ew congrats to 001 for having the drive and diligence to do that one x:
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen this calls for hot `wam lovin` :D
nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Ummm Belle you should give me your number and then we can talk to each other forever. But not right now because we've got a situation on our hands.

2cgxxts.gif

Silvadeus was stolen from me by an evil cyclops! And in case you can't tell, that's the ORIGINAL Silvadeus, not the copy D:

A little help? :\

*pitches a rock at its face under-arm style wa-hey*
there Virgy I have saved the day and all is well again :D

That sword is awful purdy bee tee doubleyou. So shiny and goooooollllldddd
I like the hilt especially :D
and
I like YOOOUUUUU especially more :D
nomnomnomnomnom

Thanks so much for the help guys! :)

Now that Silvadeus is safe we can all go party! I'll bring the bubble mix. :3

29008603.gif

Preziddy present for Belle because we are in love.

330zcxs.png

Congratulations, Newprofile001! I didn't even think it could be solved. You proved me wrong, and you saved the kangarabbit!

Thanks for the comments, everyone :)

Thanks. *Adopts Kangarabbit*

Also, like I said, annoying Geometry class and the Pythagorean theorem for the win. As long as you have two sides to a triangle with a 90-degree angle, A^2 + B^2 =C^2. The "Y" variable was the depth.

And I like the Lucario.

SWEET time for party at Virgil's. Is there going to be snacks? I love snacks. Is Toybox wearing bling? Bling is awesome. Igglybuff. Is IT going to be there? Not IT, Iggly.

Thanks for the comments :)

1zyxbbc.png

I dislike Piplup, but the reason for this comic was mostly 'cause I felt like making something since I haven't for a while. Not exactly the funniest thing in the world... :|

Any more problems with a variable, a 90-degree triangle, and a PokeMon? The Lucario you drew inspired me to ask.

*Points to teh Lucario and the typo

Nuffnuffnuff.
Igglybuff.
ZOMG! Rhyyyymes! D:
Virgil, I luff your art so muchness. x3 I want to hug Toybox.

D:
*slowly creeps away from the scary needle*

My first reaction was "Dude. That's effed."

Then I remembered I don't like Piplups.

Your art style is just awesome, I swear there's no other word for it. I love the whimsical look of your drawings. The colors are always cool too.

Awesome work ^^

Thanks for the comments, friends :}

vichzd.png

I drew the middle girl, my friend drew the girl on the right. And she drew her first, I was the one copying her :U

I also drew the walrus and the crappy ice cream cone :D

What crappy ice cream cone? I don't see a crappy ice cream cone. Do you see a crappy ice cream cone? 'Cause I don't.

Also, faceless chick FOR THE WIN!

And does that walrus think it's playing Metal Gear Solid or something?

Nurf nurf. Green walrus pwns. Has he got a name? I think he should be called ... Aubergine. Or Mr. Walrus. (Btw, if you haven't noticed, I'm a weirdo : D)
LE GASP message in a bottle? Open it, Mr Walrus. =0

And does that walrus think it's playing Metal Gear Solid or something?
Lol. Zoom out of the pic to find a grey snake wearing a bandana. :D

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Not had much time to visit the forum's and stuffs for the last couple of weeks, so I've not been able to comment here. So firstly, I hope you had a good time in Florida! I've been there once, and it was awesome. I was rather horrifed to discover that a small drink was the equilvilant to a large drink here across the pond XD

Anyways, loving all your art as always. The Walrus is awesome on so many levels, and the shadings is so pretty! I love the style so much.

You must keep drawing, and make children's books of awesome and get loads of money so that you can come and visit meeeeee

Magpie, magpie, magpie. We're American. Of course a small is large. We're fat....though that comment still made me laugh xD (plus, you used across the pound. That's like, one of my three favorite sayings ^^)

Anyway, Virgil, this new iScribble (right?) is cool. I have to say, I like your take on the girl better, it's just more appealing to me. It seems to have more depth than your friends. Both are great, though ^^

The ice cream cone made me smile, and the walrus had me laughing.

In short, I love your arts. : D

Thank you for the lovely comments, friends :)

The Walrus is now Aubergine :U I like that name. Thanks Tunduli!
Also for anybody that cares that message is apparently a love letter from Belle.

Yes, Magpie, I had a great time in Florida :D And yes Cody it is an iScribble.

93945396.gif
Look it's Brenniven the Blumaroo and his faithful Petpet Frinse, the Abominable Snowball. Yaaay. This is a Neopets related drawing for anybody that didn't recognize it. I forget why but everybody on chat was getting their old Neopets accounts back and so I got mine back :D

EDIT: Had to fix the image.

BAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW virgus this is adorable I already told you I lorved his sweater-vest and Brenniven is pretty much the moast arodable thing ever to live ever and chuffawing about neopoots with you is fuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnn :U
psst I love the snowball
psstpsst ilooooooooooooooooo
psstpsstpsst peenorwahwah :U
nomnomnom

Pssst Iloooooooo and your comments. They are always so fun to look at and giggle to :}

48532357.gif

That's Kal in the blue nose, Belle in the purple and me in the green

TBA: I think a pokedex entry mentioned that if a dugtrio's head got separated from it's other 2 heads, it restarted life as a diglett.

Also: Kal is a shiny dugtrio head. XD

TBA: The 'fused' that you're thinking of I think is a bit different to how we three are 'fused' undergrouuuuuuunnnnnnnnnndddddd ;D ;D ;D winkus winkus

Hey just in case I wasn't clear, we're holding hands D: