• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Virgil's MS Paintings and iScribbles

Thanks for the comments, friends! :}

Today is a photo day.

We grow blackberries in our front yard. I was picking them today and I figured I may as well take some pictures of them, since they're only ripe in August. Unfortunately this was just about the only picture that I liked.

And here's my doggy :3 She was following me around outside while I was taking pictures so I took that as her way of telling me to get some cute ones of her. Which I did :3 :3

'Nother one of my doggy because I love her and she's adorable

Dear Virgil,

Hi, my name is Cody, and I come here to these forums. I think you might have already known that. But did you also know that I love your art? Did you know that I also love your photography? Did you know that you also have an adorable dog?!

Your friend,
Codus

Thanks for the comments :)

56464365.gif
Birthday pogeymans.

67632021.gif
Felt like drawing some of Jeydis' fakemon. Design credits go to her for these.

41357629.gif
Toybox likes to color. This picture sucks :|

C

Celadon

Hey, Virgil! I like your art a lot! All of your drawings are very cute.

I like that Cyndaquil painting a lot. The scenery has very nice feel to it, and that Cyndaquil is very cute. I also like colours you used for the tree trunks and the ground.

Your dog is very adorable! ^^ And those blacberry trees look very serene.

The birthday Bogeymans are very funny! XD I also like the way you shaded the two fakemon.

Great job!^^

Wonderful shading on the fakemon!
The Cyndaquil one made me lol, but then it made me want to hug the Cyndaquil.
Lol, the drawing Spinda!

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I've always wanted a Gryphon Pokemon :'D Yours is so cute. Great shading on the feathers and great lineart.

Your drawings of Jeydis's Fakemon look awesome, like I told you in chat. And the fire looks good, so shush ;P

Toybox colouring made me laugh, mainly because I stick my tongue out just like that when I'm drawing XD

Teh Cyndaquil picture is a masterpiece. The background is so beautiful and the colours are just so pretty.

You're awesome as always

Sorry I haven't posted on this topic for a while, but -
I'm soo loving the fire on Jeydis' fakemon. It just looks so cool. P:
I love the effect of the crayon on Toybox's drawing! It's so squiggly and cute and awwweesommmee ~

You know, Virg, you should really really consider being a children's storybook illustrator :>

Your work is just too too adorable~

Thanks for the comments :}
Is it just me, or is the Gryphon not appearing anymore? ???
Also I am unsure of their typing. They might be the Dragon type of the region once I think up some evolutions for it.

143jns8.png
Anyways I'm bored and Medicham has fat thighs.

SPONGEBAWB 8D

I agree with Cody. PERFECT choice for the Pokemon. A skinny Hariyma would be good too, as that would be how it got so fat |D Wait, THAT'S HOW MAKUHITA WOULD EVOLVE :O Jebus that would be epic. Evolution by Krabby Patties. :D Anyway, I can see the gryphon too. Oh well.

OMG OMG OMG
I'm not aloooone! :D

I mean, I'm not the only Spongebob fanatic on here ~ !
(Mind you, I've just saw POH!KEMON's new avatar XD)

Hmm ... The Gryphon isn't appearing for me anymore. What web browser are you using?

(Mind you, I've just saw POH!KEMON's new avatar XD)
Ah, a first seeker. I appreciate that.

Anyway, Virgil, I love that Medicham Comic strip. You obviously got the idea from the Spongebob episode: "Just One Bite". Best Squidward-based episode ever!

Also, your Gryphon Pokemon is cute, and should actually be a baby Gyphron and should have an evolution, but it's your art!

Shiny Luminut and Fruitiki looks disturbingly human, but I really like Shiny... koala kid (forgot his name! D: ).

Actually all the shinies I think look really nice, except Luminut and Fruitiki, they're just slightly disturbing.

The easiest for me to dip would be Sunkern. I hate those things :)

On subject, your art really is adorable. Though... what's up with the eyess? xD

Virgil!
*slaps*

You, repeating something you posted in chat. XD

I think ... Sunkern. (I'mma hypocritical jerk |D)
And I don't think Luvdisc'd be that tasty ... or at least not as tasty as Sunkern. I wanna eat Sunkern. Sunkern ... yummy. =3

*gets banned for hypocrisy*

Luvdisc, definetly. It is shaped like a triangle, so good for scooping (like Doritos) and most likely taste of roses. Yes, that is a flavour, it's very delicate and most often found in turkish delight :O

I don't know about tastiness, but seeing as you asked for the easiest, I feel it would certainly be Sunkern. After all, it has the lowest stats in the game and I feel it wouldn't put up much of a fight.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
You know, Virg, you should really really consider being a children's storybook illustrator :>

Your work is just too too adorable~
Allow me to heartily second that XD Your drawing would be fantastic.

You'll have the first story to illustrate in the morning. ;)

Yummy, burnt Paras. Want fries with that? XD

On the serious side, it's sad to see Paras burn out, how come it couldn't have been Cherubii?

NOOOO
WHY COULDN'T IT HAVE BEEN A SUNKEEERRRNN
NOBODY LOVES SUNKERNS

Wait, but if a Sunkern was left out in the sun, wouldn't it grow stronger?

Dammit.
Let's leave it out in the snow. >:]

Aaaanyway,
The corn and the orange are so cool/cute. I know it's weird for a 15 year old girl to think that vegetables can be cute, but ... ah, well. There you go.

....We gather here today to bury the beloved Paras.
Let us have a moment of silence.

MOVING ON, this is awesome Virg, keep it up. ^^

There was my moment of silence : D

Gah, I love your artwork, you know that ^^

TUNDULI HOW DARE YOU SAY NO ONE LIKES SUNKERNS THEY MIGHT BE MY FAVORITE POKEMON ;x; *throws you out in the snow* Let's see how you feel freezing to death >:C

Aside from that, it's still such adorable art. Poor Paras...