• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Virgil's MS Paintings and iScribbles

The Walrus is now Aubergine :U I like that name. Thanks Tunduli!

Yayy! I luff Aubergine. *hugs Aubey* No probs' for teh name. ^^
...Omg, a Blumaroo! Blumaroo for teh winz. I actually don't have one because I accidently adopted a blue Ogrin *Ugh, I really don't like that thing* and I forgot my PIN code. D: Stupid I am. But I've got her, Ppenguin1 (hate the name), a Green Xweetok called Taranumu, a yellow Buzz called Flaxworth and a Christmas Tuskaninny called Amberbob.

What's your username (if ya don' mind me asking,)? Mine's sodafizzpop99.

Oh, and you three as a Dugtrio is awesome. If there was a Dugsquad, THEN I'd join. And have a purrdy shiny orange nose. : D (LOL JAY KAY.)

*brick'd*

Dugtrio is farking cute. I shall call it...Kalvirgelle! It is a lethal combination of speed, cuteness and natural calamity

Aubergine the green Walrus should be the Pokecharms mascot lol.

Nice Dugtrio. I think that's the first Dugtrio which isn't angry.

Thanks for the comments, guys :D

As for Tunduli, my Neopets name is Manontheroof, but I don't play anymore :p

92668113.gif
I was up really late last night trying to get to sleep and I was thinking about random things. I eventually though about Torkoals and how I don't appreciate them, so I drew one. Boop boop.

Nice username, Virgy. X3
Wait - ... do you mind me calling you Virgy? @,@
Meh, I quite like Torcoals. :3 'Specially that one, the cute b*stard. X3
Excuse meh language, of course. :D

@POH!: Thanks :p But Nah, he's not supposed to be riding on his smoke. I was just trying to cover up his feet so I didn't have to draw them. Turtle feet are hard to draw :|

@Cody: You are silly with your talk of trains~

@Tunduli: I don't mind being called Virgy :p

Thanks for the comments guys!

a9uxwp.png

Hello I am bored. Toybox used Hypnosis!

@_@

MUST OBEY-Ow! My toe!

Anyways, I'm too sleepy to obey, though I LOVE how you did the black-and-white negative with a piece on top. Genius.

Can you get Toybox to hypnotize me to start speling right... or better yet, make me fall asleep? ^^;

Hey, is that a Santler antler?...*falls into deep sleep*(thanks a lot Toybox).

Anyway, the antler and Spinda are a great and tricky combo. Nice Work!

I love how your critters have a Mardi Gras/Foster's Imaignary Friends feel to it :D

Fun fun fun as always, please keep up the good work, Virgy

Oooh, Dollop. Doop-doop-dip-dop Dollop. :D Dollop of cream? Deba-deba-do-a Dollop. Dobby-do-ba Dollop, bow-dow-dow-da Dollop ... Deba-daba ~

Sorry, I was just getting carried away there ... @.@ Dollop so shweeeet. o3o I agree with Tonberry, reminded me of Foster's. X3

Dollop reminded me of Fosters too, and I almost posted her claiming she was my imaginary friend. But then I didn't :U Also her name was going to be Daisy but then I got the 'dollop of daisy' thing stuck in my head and then I decided she'd be Dollop.

24zbs5d.gif

Not in celebration of anything, I just kinda doodled.

OH MI GOD SHE'LL EAT US ALL.

The balloons are sweet tho'. X3 Paint one purple, stick on yellow tape and some fluff, and Taaarrr-daaaa ~ ! Drifloon. o3o I'm OBSESSSSSED. :D

P.S: Guess who's hyper? :3

25331220.gif

I was in a Koalight drawing mood. But then after I drew Koalight he looked lonely so I drew the rest of the Gronno starters to keep him company. :)

In case anybody forgot, that's Amphin on the left, Koalight in the middle, and Kangather on the right.

KANGATHER!! *hugs the Kangather*

Well, the Koalight does look lonely when I cover up the other two.

But I like the male Kangather the best, personally. It's just.... cute.

Thank you NP001 :)

11512719.gif

Redid more Gronno Fakemon.

Drifcopter on the left, Luminut in the middle, and Mimwah on the right :D

EDIT:

38708051.gif

I redid Luminut's evolution, too. He still doesn't have a name though :T

Hmmm... what about Loomtree?

Yeah it sucks... XP

Mimwah looks so cute! It looks luck a puppy in my eyes!

The fire in Koalight looks wicked in my opinion. And Avren is just awesome.

I still can't decide which starter I'd pick, I love them all. And your awesome pics don't help me here Virg :(

I also sent you a PM about your nameless Luminut evolution.

Pffffffft.
VIRGY YOUR DRAWINGS ARE TOO CUTE dfkhrsg.

And for Luminut's evo. ... how about Treedger?
'Tree' because it's head, and 'Ger' as in 'Badger', because it's tails remind me of badgers. I don't know why ... badgers have small tales ... probably because of the stripes. |D
FWA FWA FWA.
Silleh namesorz.

Awesome Difcopter.
I think the evo of Luminut should be called 'Bushtiki' (the bush part is obvious) with the Tiki meaning large Polynesian wood carvings, as it has that pattern on it's torso.

Awesome Difcopter.
I think the evo of Luminut should be called 'Bushtiki' (the bush part is obvious) with the Tiki meaning large Polynesian wood carvings, as it has that pattern on it's torso.

Or, to keep with the sort of 'nutty' theme, Frutiki :D As it has berries in the bush on it's head and Luminut has 'nut' in it's name.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Sorry I didn't get chance to comment here yesterday Virgil! Spent a good deal of time on the phone to my internet provider trying to sort out my uber dodgy connection. Someone's coming to fix it ^^

Anyway, I always loved the Gronno starters and these revamped drawings are just perfect! I love them! The shading on Amphin is so beautifully done, koalight's fire is done brilliantly and Kangather looks so cute. I especially like that middle flower, 'tis so pretty. You just keep getting better and better.

As for the other Gronno Pokemon, they all look awesome. Mimwah has to be my favourite, although I do love all the others. Luminut's evolution always made me smile last time I looked at him, and the revamped version is no exception XD

Wow, thanks for all the comments, guys! I honestly wasn't expecting this much :O
Your comments really are what keep me going guys, without them I lose motivation and give up on things, so again, thank you so much! :D

As for the names... They all sounded wonderful, but one in particular really caught my eye. From this moment on, Luminuts will evolve into... FRUITIKI! I love that name. Thanks to Tunduli and Toastie ('cause I read Toastie's comment first and the tiki part really got my attention)

Anywho. Good news. First, I'm back from Florida!I know I didn't say I was gone in this thread, but I did in the hiatus thread so whatever. I went snorkeling and it was amazing and I saw a stingray at the very end and it was soooooooo cooooooooooool.

And more good news, I FINALLY GOT AN EVENT ON GPX.

69253770.gif

Say hello to my new event Bidoof egg :B

Also to anyone who cares, I found a Webkinz in the airport and I took its tag. I have a free Webkinz account now with my pretty little duck named Arven. Ya, that's the name of the shiny Spinda couple posts up. I didn't feel like making up a new name. :p So if any of you hooligans play this game and would like to send me free things, perhaps that cloud wallpaper that I am going to put in a kitchen when I have the money to buy another room, just add Manontheroof.

Yay, Virgil is back ^^

As much as I despise Bidoof, it's rather awesome that you got one of the event ones!

Still loving your art, so keep it coming >: O

: D

=D Lucky Virgil can has one of CAR=BIDOOF's eggs! I can has one, also. :3

I've only actually saw one hatched one, and it was in 'Sword-Form'. : P Jertyuiop posted the picture on the Hall of Eggery, by the way.

Gawd, Virgil, you draw eggs so freakin' perfectly. D:
I envy your skillz.

Yay you're back 8D I had a dream that had to do with being underwater, it's in the n00b realm. xP Nice job on the Bidoof, I didn't know it was an event. I can bet you anything that ALL of them are sassy natured.

So...are you going to draw a picture of this magnificent event Bidoof as soon as it's hatched? I'm sure it'll be awesome!

Drifcopter and Mimwah are so cute! I can has one? *gives cute kitty face*

*is burned by Fi*

*gives cute gerbil face*

fay2cx.png

Cyndaquil lives all by herself in the middle of a forest. Not many Pokemon come by, as all have been warned to stay away from the dangerous Fire type. Though really, deep down she tries to be a good person people just don't seem to give her a chance. Without friends for company, Cyndaquil spends almost all her time in her garden

....I just love this. The Cyndaquil, the background....

Everything about it is just awesome. Nothing more I can say about this except, "OMGSOCUTEAFDAJDKHAKSJDHA~"

Aww, Virgil, that's just so sweet. I love the Cyndaquil and the trees and the ground, and especially the little swirl effect with the leaf.