• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Virgil's MS Paintings and iScribbles

VIRGIL. I TOTALLY LOVE YOU RIGHT NOW.

My favorites happen to be Wynaut, Drifloon, Cacturne, Skiploom, and Sunkern. They're all drawn very well, and I love how Wynaut's ear/arm things droop to the floor~

Also, 200th post, woo~

Thanks for the comments you two :) Wynaut is happy to have a friend, and I'm happy to have 200 posts. Wooo! \o/ (hehehe)

65515842.gif
Spinda pre-evolution

*LoN invades your thread and re-claims his smiley!

That's not the only reason I'm here though, that Spinda pre-evo is awesomely cute! As is the rest of your latest work, like Wynaut, as well. :o

I can't also think of a name... but if I find one lurking in the depths of my brain you'll be the first to know :D

Aww, I would call the red panda pre-ev Copifal, because it tries to imitate others, and it often falls down.

How strong is Jeppetto? That can of mayonaise looks huge. But it's cute. :)

The Caturne birthday thing is pretty cool. I found that mine was a Blaziken. Sweet. However, hardly anybody would be in the Sinnoh 'Dex.

The Cacturne birthday thing is pretty cool. I found that mine was a Blaziken. Sweet. However, hardly anybody would be in the Sinnoh 'Dex.
That makes me Chimecho, then :) And no one could possibly be in the Sinnoh 'Dex :p Clamperl and below are the possibilities.

Might be easier to read this way.

70922098.gif

PASS IT TO ME, WYMSY! I'M OPEN!

Hurrr, I don't even know why I want a legendary so bad. It'll just be a bitch to hatch and then I'll end up throwing it in a box. But I want one so bad D:

Anyways, thanks for the comments :p And for the name, I might go with Mimwah. Mimic + Wah, which is apparently what some people call red pandas. Wahs.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
XD

I laughed so much at the imploded face. I can't look at it anymore, 'tis so funny. I might have to print it in case I have a bad day, 'cause that'd cheer me right up XD

I love the Red Panda pre-evo. I love Red Pandas, and it really fits in with how Spinda looks. Awesome work. The pose is awesome too, it looks so cute. I wants it.

Best of luck getting a Legendary eggy, I really hope you do

Heh, awesome Cody reference. By the way, is that Cody?

The implosion is quite funny.

I'm not on the egg site, but I think I get why it's so popular.

Good luck on getting a Legendary!

Thanks for the comments. And nah, that's not Cody, I just stole his imploding thing :p It's supposed to represent me, but I can't draw me very well so I drew Virgil. It turns out I can't draw Virgil very well either. Oh well.

dg2dqt.png
IT'S HERE.

Welcome to Pomegranate Plains, a place that many different species of plants and animals call home. If you're new here, I'll explain what's going on. This is a Bubble Tree. He is not the only one of his kind, although he has no way of knowing that, being the only one he's ever seen. The happier a Bubble Tree is, the more bubbles surround it, which then cause the Bubble Tree to get even more happier, and attract more bubbles! Until, of course, a Gaspcat happens to come along and blow the bubbles away.

Sorry for the crappy camera quality, the lighting was dim and my camera demands a lot of light for good looking photographs.

45789959.gif
Here's a new fakemon, he's a turtle of sorts. Unless I can think of a better name, he's gonna be Turdial, on account of he has a sundial on his back. The only thing a Turdial loves more than beautiful gardens is sleeping in beautiful gardens, and it lies so still when it sleeps that you can usually tell the time using the sundial on its back. Chances are, if you live in Gronno and have a garden, you're going to be visited by a Turdial or two.

I will be very disappointed if I don't get a visit and a joke like that from you, Miss Belle. Very. Disappointed. But thanks for the comment :U

34068053.gif
Oh, look, Toybox and a little baby Mimwah and a totally not halfassed background! How cute.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Bubble Tree! I adore that picture so much. Seriously, publish a book now and earn lots of money >:D

Turdial is soooo much better than Torkoal. I like his description and his little sleepy eyes. Good choice of colour too ^^

Halfassed background

Thanks for the comment Magpie. :)

Also, Tangrow or somebody was talking about how the color choices make them look like a poison type, so I may as well just say that Turdial's a Dark/Rock type.

56367392.gif

Piloswine reminds me more of a creepy trucker than a yak or mammoth or whatever.

Virgil, I just shat myself in fear. Never will I be able to live without fear of Piloswine.

It's also an awesome drawing.

Ew. I'll never be able to look at Piloswine the same way ever again ever.
They'll all have to burn nowwwwwwwww~

also
You and Toybox are so cute and ilu and I wish I could play with you guys some timmmmmeeeee D:
Your yard/grassy area is really pretty and lush and I like your glasses nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Yes, Virgil, portrayed in that way, an innocent Piloswine could look like a crazy trucker. However, normally portrayed, they look like little mammoths.

The pose is adorable! I want a zillion of those now!

Turdial is pretty cool. I wouldn't mind one in my garden. Does it have an evolution?

Thanks for the comments. Belle can play with me and Toybox anytime if she ever comes over. :D

Also, Secad, I'd like Turdial to evolve, just right now I have no evolution ideas. :\

Anyways, two new fakemon and a PokeBall to show you guys today:

39882297.gif

Woo! Flamingoes and Peacocks! No names right now so just gonna call them Peacock and Flamingo.
K, descriptions.

Peacock = Dark/Psychic Type. The more eyes on a Peacock's tail the more powerful its abilities are. The eyes dart around constantly, intimidating its foes. Peacocks have no feet, and use their Psychic powers to levitate around a few feet above the air. Once a year, this Pokemon feasts on the souls of Unown, and the corpses left behind spell out scrambled information of future events.

Flamingo = Psychic/Dark. Flamingoes feet are completely invisible, allowing it to wade through shallow water undected. This Pokemon can sense those in distress from miles away, and anonymously aids them using its powers.

34256847.gif

Enigma Ball. This ball works better on Pokemon you've never encountered before.

I actually like the idea of the Enigma Ball. You should totaly introduce that in the next Pokemon game! Also like your Pokemon, hate the second types. They look more like Flying types.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I want a Peacock Pokemon. So bad. Yours is perfect, I just adore how it floats and it's tail is just epic. It looks like it's captured loads of Unowns and stuck them all together XD

I like the invisible feet on the Flamingo Pokemon too, he seems like a nice, helpful Pokemon. I must say that the Peacock one is my favourite though, in fact it's one of my all time favourite Fakemon. I'd so have one on my team if Nintendo stole your idea XD

I like the Pokeball design, the colours work very nicely together. The idea is a good one too. They have a ball for catching Pokemon you've seen before, so why not one specially for those you haven't seen too? Great idea.

I have a feeling the Enigma Ball would only work well on Legendaries or early in one's journey. That means I would only want one for show.

Oooh, eating the souls of Unown...I like Peacock. Elegant, but deadly! *noms on souls* Tastes like sushi!

The Flamingo is a little 'meh' in my opinion, but the invisible feet are a nice touch.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
I laughed so hard at that man. Funny stuff. And I agree with you on the weird new design for Silver. He looks very feminine.

Thanks Jirachan :}

First of all, woo ten pages!

50017555.gif

This is Toybox opening a present, and guess what it is! A Stantler antler! By pointing at someone they become hypnotized, which can prove to be very convienient at times... After using it for a long time Toybox eventually learns how to use Hypnosis without it. But being the silly Spinda he is, he still carries it around. :3

YAY BALLERINA ME~

Thanks muchly, Virg :3

For a second when I saw the Stantler antler present, I thought it was a Stantler cake, as the box's color is near Stantlers >>

Also, DO I SPY A FOCUS SASH?

Thanks for the comments guys :)

Also, no Tan, that's not a Focus Sash. It was supposed to be a ribbon, I just suck at drawing ribbons :p

39543860.gif
First off, a Sunflora evolution. Just 'cause I felt like it. I don't care enough about it to make up a bio or a name or anything, so nyeh.

28602297.gif
AND THEN SECOND HOLY SHIT GUYS LOOK IT'S MINE AND BELLE'S WIGWAM. :D :D :D

Anyways. Sure, I guess I can give one of your fakemon a shot.

EDIT:

53020245.gif
There ya go. Millibot :)

Millibot looks adorable. Thanks, Virgil. X3 And for the name of the Sunflora evo, how about Sunshi? Shi means death in Japanese, and Sunflora is killer. >:]

PS: What's a wigwam?

Jirachan: Double posting is against the rules. Please use the edit button in the future.

Virgil: The tiny "penis" on the wigwam had me laughing. XD Nice job.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
You know, I don't like Sunkern, or Sunflora... but your evolution looks awesome o_0

It's really well drawn and the colours are great. The shading is perfect and the pose makes it very hard to dislike. I loves it. You are awesome, as usual :p

I'm giggling at the Wigwam, it's very well done. The colours were a great choice as they work well together and the little doodles on the outside are great.

Thanks for the comments :)
And a wigwam is a little Indian thing that Indians and Belles and Virgils live in. It has a soft serve ice cream machine in it :D

79661293.gif
Random dumb Bonsly.

89310039.gif
Before I drew Millibot, I tried to draw Flabot but it came out shitty so I drew Millibot instead. But I fixed it up a little and posted it here, so bam! You get two fanarts.

VIRGY THAT WIGWAM IS THE GREATEST THING I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE i love yooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuu nomnomnomnomnomnomnom.

I must admit, I didn't notice the tiny 'penis' until TBA mentioned it, but I lol'd.
It's the most amazing structure I've ever seen and we can totally live in it forever