• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Virgil's MS Paintings and iScribbles

Cool. This picture would make an awesome background when finished, I just know it!

I'm particularily fond of the Poliwhirl. It's expression just screams, 'Just wait 'til I evolve, then I'll own you all! Bwahahaha!'

Or maybe I'm just seeing things...

vo9xdw.png

rlkajsdfklasjdf Fuck school.

I blame Holden Caulfield for my recent abuse of the word Goddamn.

Why is it impossible for me to do projects >:U

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
We did Catcher in the Rye in school - it did start to get to us all, especially "Goddamnit" *Pats Virgil*

I love the flying Barboach and the random horrified faces, the one on the left especially XD

You did Barboach's shadow really well, he really does look like he's floating. He's cute-looking too, in a "Mwhahaha, I can earthquake you, but now you can't earthquake meeeeee" sort of way.

The picture before is amazing :O
I love the details in the shading and all the little Pokemon. I can't wait to see that finished. Not sure what's happened with Buizel's tail, but you didn't do Buizel, so no matter XD

...The Barboach blimp is going to get us all! Ohnoez!
If I were I teacher, I'd give you a few more days if you showed me this picture. Even if I didn't know what a Barboach was.
Same as Magpie, shadow's good and the faces are awesome. Bawwop.

:p Thanks for the comments. I ended up doing my project all wrong and having to present it right after this bitch who decided posters were so last year and GIANT 3D MODELS were way to go.

Anyways:

2wntwg0.png

Made this on Easter at the beach, which was really empty and nice since everybody was away Eastering.

2eftgz8.png

Made this last night, with crayons. My mom had this giant party thing and my little brother and I hid upstairs in the hallway outside my room, listened to some Cyril Morin and drew whatever came to mind. Pokémon is the only thing that ever comes to mind for me, and these are really the only ones I can draw without a reference. D:

Also I stole a bunch of delicious food from the party and ate it in my room before drawing :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the happy, but slightly dopey, expression on the Sentret. Also, you have done the kiwis really well.

Maybe there should be a tear on the Drifloon? Do they have tear ducts?

that is a lovely MSPaint rendered kiwi fruit :) The comical and stylistic manner of illustrating is just so fun and makes emulation very easy ^^

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Where exactly did you find this spoon?
:O

Poor, poor Pikachu! Made me smile though. I really like how the hand with the spoon is floating... don't know why. It just seems to make it funnier XD

I really like the style of your "Drifloon and Barboach will co-exist" picture. It looks different, but works nicely. It somehow looks old, like it's a postcard or something that's been around for a while...

Nice works as usual ^^

I love how when you draw, sugar and funny is produced.
What's your secret? :V

(Also if you ever want to send me a postcard to show me how much you love me srsfacenojoke you can just put that DrifloonsandBarboaches pikshur right in my mailbox. Just like Magpie said. It'd make me feel awfully swell :I)

:) Thanks for the comments. *Sends Belle the picture in the mail. Also the secret to making sugar and funny happen when you draw is... Well, a secret. :\

84664347.gif
:D I made a picture! Just somethin' I've been sketching today 'cause I plan on painting it in class. The tree is a bubble tree, and the happier it gets the more bubbles surround it. Until a Gaspcat comes. Gaspcats aren't exactly cruel, but it's in their nature to blow away all the bubbles from a bubble tree when it sees one, and then the bubble tree has to start all over again :c

Virgil should consider a career in patisserie. He can make all sorts of cakes with lol-worthy pictures made of icing on them. :D I didn't really get the joke at once when you showed it in Chat earlier, but now that you mention the massage lady, it truly is hilarious xD. Its also adorable how traumatized Pikachu looks. Where DID that spoon come from?

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
That Gaspcat picture is incredible. Have you considered writing and illustrating children's books? I bet kid's would love the story of how the bubble tree never gave up making it's bubbles, even though the Gaspcat kept blowing them away XD

Your style, especially that last picture has such a soft look about it. 'Tis a shame Jeydis no longer makes Fanbars, else methinks I'd be asking for a Virgil one ^^

I second Magpie's children books idea. Your drawings are simple and whacky enough for children and adults to enjoy them, and the idea of a world where trees can make bubbles sound terribly fun.

Gaspcat sure has a powerful blow.

Your art is so cute; I third Magpie's idea of illustrating for children's books, they are entertaining and fun making it easy for everyone to love.
Anyways, I hope to see more art from you. C:

:B Thanks for the comments. Writing children's books would be a very fun way to make a living if I grow up, I'll have to keep that in mind...

80196618.gif

:O Toybox love interest? ...Yes. Her name is Shuffles and she's very shy. Her first trainer caught her when she was still young, and the trainer, being new and inexperienced, didn't realize that you have to train Pokemon before they can battle. She often sent her up against stronger Pokemon and her constant losses and pain has lead her to be very quiet and lonely. After a while of this her old trainer traded her away and her new trainer is trying to help her get over her traumatizing past. Shuffles keeps a journal in which it's speculated she scribbles pictures in, although she's never shown it to anyone.

In this picture Toybox is offering Shuffles one of his favorite Rawst Berries, but the poor thing doesn't even seem to notice. And yes, she is lighter in color than average Spindas.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
:O

That's so cute. His pose is so perfect and... adorable. I think it's his eye that just makes me want to hug him. And his little legs, they're just epic ^^

Awesomeness as usual!

*hyperventilates*

*passes out*

That...is...CUTE! I love the Shellos, Virgil. I want to squeeze it until I kill it, it is so adorable!

I love the unique shading style you have that lends a comic-y quality to it, too.

Phase one of plan 'make Magpie a Spinda fan' is go:

61546849.gif

Who can resist Toybox when he's sitting there ohsocutely making s'mores?

PS: I suck at drawing fire, things on fire, or anything to do with fire, including Donald Trump.

Virgil...
that is so much win xD

Toybox is adorable. Not to mention, the Trump reference nearly killed me with laughter.

*just joined the Church of Spinda Fans*

that picture, has so much win in it. Like, a whole lotta win. A Spinda might appear in the Johto Uni fic..... ehehe....

I love the "shine" kind of effects on this one, it's kinda.... cool\unique. But it's not Toybox Porygon D:

Oh my god. CUTEST. PIGTAIL. SHELLOS. EVER.

Also PoryonS is quite frightening on paper, yet still adorable. Perhaps if Virg were to make a Murkrow or Raibolt-Spinda fusion, he can convince Magpie of its awesomeness.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
XD

Phase one is uber cute and your Donald Trump comment is just made of win. I'm loving Spinda's face. It's cute enough to suggest a nice happy little Spinda, but evil enough to say "I'm going to burn you all". Love the floating 'mellow, 'tis a nice touch. Toybox and his psychic powers ^^

As for PorygonS... you're a genus. Love how you caught the shine and the overall design is great. *Bows before your greatness*

Perhaps if Virg were to make a Murkrow or Raibolt-Spinda fusion, he can convince Magpie of its awesomeness.
That's like... Sacrilegious XD

Thank you for the lovely comments and ideas :D

31568755.gif
Toybox's trainer enjoys teaching Toybox new moves and his movepool is always increasing. However, one move he is unable to learn, since it's an egg move. Psycho cut. When attacked by three powerful Medichams, Chad and Keely (Toybox and Shuffles' trainers, respectively) had no choice to use their Spindas, all other Pokemon back at the PC to avoid intimidating Shuffles. Toybox managed to weaken the Medichams but was eventually unable to battle more, and when they turned to the seemingly weak Shuffles she was suddenly imbued with new power. Utilising this, she summoned forth her first ever Psycho Cut attack, which unknowingly would also be the strongest Psycho Cut she'd ever perform. Inside the energy was all her emotions, pent up feelings and everything she'd ever wanted to let out. With a fling of her hands the attack shot at the Medichams and destroyed them on contact.

After the attack was over Shuffles seemed to darken a bit in color, now being the same shade as most Spindas. She is also a lot calmer and is starting to act less shy around people and Pokemon. She had put everything into the attack and now that it was over she could finally move on with her life and change. The end. :3

Oh also Magpie, you may not be able to get a Virgil fanbar but...

32723500.gif
Neen. :}

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Wow... that's an epic story. I'm glad Shuffles is 'better' now and more confident in herself. Maybe she'll finally notice dear little Toybox. I love the angry little eyebrows you gave her, they work really well. Psycho cut looks evil.

While I can't quite bring myself to have such a banner as that in my sig (nice as it is), I can do this *Points Down*

Mwhahaha

Heh, these are cool, Virg! Whoopi is amazing, I agree.

I bet Shuffles feels better now that all the angst and shyness is gone. It's like Psycho Cut is some sort of release therapy whereas the Medichams are killable psychologists, lol.

PorygonS is just win. That's all I have to say. You have converted me to add Spinda to my 'Favorites List' of Pokemon, right next to Empoleon and Mareep.

Thanks for the comment, Secad. Feels good to be a Spinda fan, non?

48003792.gif
Random Drifcopter that I tried to post earlier before I was RUDELY interrupted.

Your last couple Spinda pictures have been so cute; the Porygon S one is really creative and epic.
I love how you color things; the colors are rich and shiny! 8D

Thanks for the comments you two :)

22725848.gif
If a Volbeat falls in an empty forest... Does anybody give a shit? Probably not. I drew a Volbeat 'cause I don't like him, if that makes any sense.

89824365.gif
I keep forgetting to post my MissingNo.

Drifcopter is awesome. I wouldn't mind it being a the next logical leap in Drfi evolution. Heck, I love the thing to bits =D

Missingno. is adorable as well, its lovely how you got the glitchyu patterns just right.