• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Unova RP

"Yeah, it is." Kaysi responded. "What's the matter boy?" asked Kaysi. Eevee just kept barking, but Kaysi couldn't understand anything. "Sky, can you please translate what Eevee is trying to say?" Kaysi asked.

"Driftveil City? I happen to be going in that direction!" Eli said to Nito. He turned around. "I speak a little Eevee. It said something like "Help Shaun's in trouble," Then something Castelia. I don't speak much Eevee... sorry." Eli said to Kaysi. Eli looked down a little, dissapointed that he couldn't fully translate the Eevee.

The Eevee looked at the trainer with a puzzled look, but quickly nodded. He began running in circles and looking towards the direction of Castelia. He continued to look there over and over, frantically shaking it's head.

"Huh...The world never ceases to amaze, First a Nutjob Team, Now someone who can speak pokemon, What next? Someone who can See into the hearts of pokemon? Like that's ever going to happen, Lets just Figure out the Pieces" He said, And Probably the only Smart thing he will say in awhile "You Translated it to 'Shauns In Trouble', Then something about Castelia, So its safe to say Castelia Outskirts or Town."

"must of got it right." Eli said. "That's the way to Castelia. I don't know who Shaun is, but he sounds like he needs help. Let's go." Eli said to the Group. Eli started walking towards Castelia.

"C'mon Slowpokes! Shaun needs our Help!" He said, Running To Castelia, "Pick up the Pace or your Be eating my dust!" He said, As he Ran--Picking up Dust as his Servine Followed him, Then jumping his is bag, Playing her Pink 3Ds

Eevee began running towards Castelia, not waiting for them to follow. When they arrived, there were ambulances on the scene. A police officer came up to the group as they got closer. "Children, please wait. There was an explosion, and we are trying to get the survivors out." She said, as a rolling table rolled past them, with Shaun laying on it. Walking beside him was a worn down Gothorita and multiple medical workers.

"Slowpoke?!" Eli said returning Bonk. He couldn't Run with her, because Deino were blind. He raced after Nito.

Later,They arrived. He saw a Boy in a Stretcher. "I feel bad for him..." Eli said. He turned to the officer. "Actually, we need to get through. A friend of my friend was hurt, and we need to find him. I belive his name is Shaun." Eli said to the Officer.

"Don't you remember last time?" Kaysi asked. Kaysi outran both Nito and Eli. "Shaun, what happened to you?" thought Kaysi as she ran to Castelia City. She then noticed Shaun on the rolling table. "Wait, mister, can I please enter in the same ambulance that the boy is getting on?" Kaysi asked. "I don't see why not." replied the man. Kaysi than entered in the same ambulance as Shaun. "Hey Shaun, can you hear me?" asked Kaysi as she sat down.

Last edited:
((OOC: But shaun is... How'd you outrun him xD))

Eli watched as Kaysi follow the boy. He turned to Nito. "So who is Shaun. You kinda just threw me into this situation." Eli said to Nito. "What does he look like?"

"Same here, If i may" He said, Walking into the Ambulance, Its Horrible to see people like this, Dont you think?" He said, Looking at Kaysi, "I wonder who would attack Innocent People--Or Something..."

"Yeah, I know right. I just hope Shaun is Ok." replied Kaysi. Kaysi couldn't help but cry. "If only I was there with him this wouldn't have happened! But instead I just had to go and have a Pokemon battle!" exclaimed Kaysi. Kaysi than fell on her knees and cried on the same bed that Shaun was on. "If you can hear me Shaun, I'm so sorry." Kaysi said.

The Eevee ran with Kaysi into the ambulance. Gothorita looked worried, tears in it's eyes.

------

Shaun was in a dreamlike state, barely able to comprehend what was around him. He could see his mother and father in their lab, arguing over something, when the big machine behind them whirled to life. Then, it cut to images of his childhood, and how he grew up in the lab. And then it was at an image of his mother screaming while his father was in a room to the side of the machine. "That's the safe-room... Why isn't mom in it..." He thought, and it cut to images of his mother standing up with a purple glow in her eyes, as she teleported away. His father was left in the room, alone. Then, the room was gone, too. And his vision slowly faded as he began hearing words. "Hey Shaun can you hear me?" Was all he could make out. And again, more words. His head throbbed, and he was in pain. He just thought of those words, nothing else to comprehend, until his eyes slowly began to open.

-----

Shaun's senses were overloaded at first, not being able to see anything once he opened his eyes. He looked around, slowly at first, until he could see Kaysi sitting by him, crying. "Ugh.." Was all he could force out of his mouth, his head still in horrible pain.

Kaysi than heard Shaun stutter a sound, "Huh? Shaun? You're awake!" Kaysi exclaimed excitedly. Kaysi than gently went up to Shaun and hugged. "Never do that again, you had me so worried." Kaysi said with tears still flowing on her face.

Shaun wasn't really sure what was happening, but he could now make out that Kaysi was sitting there with him. "Kaysi..." He whispered. he was about to return the hug but his head began hurting again,and his hands jolted to his temples. "Ughhhhh..." He said, moving his head from side to side. "My... Head... Gothorita... Do, something..." He said, thinking the Gothorita might be able to help him,

The pokemon put Shaun to sleep and pulled Kaysi back, shaking her head. She wasn't sure if Kaysi understood, but Shaun needed rest.

Kaysi was surprised when Gothorita pushed her away, but she knew why. "Shaun." Kaysi said worried. All during the ride Kaysi sat there quietly, until they arrived at the hospital. Shaun was taken out of the ambulance, and was put in a room in the hospital. Kaysi and Nito had to wait in the other side of the room, however. Than one of the nurses came out, and Kaysi ran up to her. "Do you know if Shaun will be Ok?" Kaysi asked. The nurse replied by saying, "Yes, he just needs some rest. We will tell you when you can go in the room." "Thank you." Kaysi said as she bowed.

Last edited:
Shaun was again having his dreams, but again he wasn't sure what was happening. He finally woke up, his headache gone, and he got out of the bed he was in. He still had his own clothes on, and he looked around. He saw his pokeballs sitting beside him, and he clipped them to his belt. He was ready to go and find out what happened. He left the room to see Kaysi and Nito outside of his room. He gave off a small smile, but his mind was still set on going back to the lab. A Nurse came out to stop him but he just stared at her. "Miss, I am fine. You can leave me alone now." She just stood there with a shocked expression on her face. She nodded and stepped aside.

Kaysi was in shock seeing that Shaun got out of the room and she had tears started running on her face again. She ran and hugged him, "I'm so glad you're Ok." Kaysi told Shaun.

Last edited:
Nito was To into thinking to notice Shaun, So many people...It has to be One of them, Either Team Plasma, Or Where we found him... It seemed to look like a Lab, But that's Impossible.. Nito Thought, He just wanted to find out Who did it.

Shaun stood there shocked as Kaysi hugged him, and he had a tear coming down as well. "Kaysi...I am so sorry..." He said, his determined face gone, replaced with one of fear and regret. "I... I was just going to evolve Eevee, when an explosion happened at my Mom's lab, and I ran in... I need to go back..." He said, hugging her back. His mind was racing though, and he could again see images of different things. His eyes had a faint purple glow to them, and he could see many more explosions of the psychic energy he saw at the lab. However, he paid no mind to him, and just focused on Kaysi. Tears rolled down his face, fear overtaking him. What if she had been there with him?

Kaysi was relieved that Shaun was back on his feet, but she noticed how stressed he looked. "Shaun are you sure you're all right?" Kaysi asked.

Shaun's eyes stopped glowing and he wiped his face. "No... I'm really not. I'm, really, really, not." He said as he shook his head. "Come on, we need to go back to the lab. I... I saw something while I was unconscious. A machine... I'm not sure what it is, but once it turned on...I think It caused the explosion.

Shaun shook his head, looking at Nito. "No, No, I need to come. I won't forgive myself if I don't." He said, looking between the two. He just sighed, thinking about the building.

Kaysi was surprised of what Shaun said, and said, "I'm coming with you. I don't care what you say, I don't want anything to happen to you again. I am not exactly a weak little girl who can't handle herself."

Shaun nodded and smiled. "Kaysi, I know. I wasn't going to ask you to stay behind. I would actually prefer you come, the more people we have the better off we can be. I just... We need to be careful." He said, his emotions hidden again. Inside, he was thinking of his family. What had happened? Were they dead? These were only the few things that went through his mind. "Okay, let's go. Follow me." He said, walking out of the building. It was a short walk to the lab, and there was police tape all around it. An officer came up to them and stopped them.

"Excuse me, but you children need to stay away." He said, standing in front of them.

Shaun stared at him and smiled. "Actually, I'm a witness, and I can help you. But I need to be the only one inside the building at that point, besides my friends here." He said. "Also, I am Shaun Jackson, the son of this lab's owner. I know some things about this building."

The officer stood in disbelief, but just let them pass. "Okay, go ahead..." Shaun walked past and looked at the rubble. He let Gothorita out and told her to begin removing rocks.

Shaun shook his head to the side. "No. Unless it was sabotage, I think it was an accident. But... My mom was doing research on all kinds of devices, all focused around the Psychic type of pokemon. Mind Control,Telepathy, etc." He said, "But maybe they needed it. I just know that it was not an attack, they had to have done something to the machine I saw while unconscious."

Shaun shook his head. "No, I'm saying it could have been an accident. A malfunction, or sabotage." Gothorita removed the last chunk of debris from the stairway. Shaun entered, lights barely flickering in the lower basement. He looked around and saw the husk of a machine mounted to the wall. "Well, that is the machine I saw. Looks like we won't know what happened to it." He sighed.

Eli walked up to the group, tired of waiting. "It wasn't team Plasma, I can tell ya that." He said. "I don't know who did it, but not team Plasma." Eli looked at the machine. "Don't get to close. It might not end well." Eli said to Nito.