• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Unova RP

Shaun looked to the machine and shook his head. "It's safe, except for the Psychic remnants left. I know my mom worked on Psychic powers, and this might have been a way to harness that energy... But it exploded, and..." Shaun looked around.

Behind them, a single figure stalks, a Sigilyph wavering. It's eyes are glowing, until it vanishes away.

-----

"Yes, my pokemon... Watch them, but do not be found. They will forget and leave at some point... And Team Intuition will never forget." A mysterious figure says in a dark cave that is slowly being turned into a lab.

"I don't really feel like we're being watched Nito. But Shaun, why was your mother researching on Psychic Type Pokemon? If we knew why, that would give us some clues on the reason why someone would sabotage her." Kaysi said.

"My guess? Some way to harness their powers, maybe to amplify them. Plasma wouldn't want super-strong Pokemon running around. But hey, that's just a guess"

Eli watched. He just stayed silent. He released Bonk and Chop. "You two. Stay here." "Axew! (Yes sir!)" Deino. (Yes sir.)" The duo said pretty loudly. Eli said one more thing. "Watch them..." Eli said that as he walked out.

Watch them? Did he mean watch us? Well, that's not going to happen. Sky took the shape of a tiny Joltik, and snuck straight under Bonk, who couldn't see him.

Chop noticed a flash of yellow, but ignored it. Bonk, swore she heard something, but also ignored it. "Axew yew Axew yew..? (Where'd the Zoroua go?)" Chop asked. Eli walked out of the hospital. He walked past the officer without him reacting at all. "How did this happen?" Eli said as he sighed. He shook his head and stared at the wreck. He had no idea someone was following him.

Sky crept towards the trainer, and onto his leg, climbing away from his feet, and towards his backpack. She then slipped into the pocket he used to store PokeBalls on his waist, and stayed there.

Eli took out a strange pokeball. He smashed it into the rubble. He started walking back to the Hospital. He arrived and returned Bonk. Chop stayed out. He sighed. So did Eli. Both of them shook their heads. Chop even crossed his arms. They both kept quiet.

Diving out of his belt, Sky shot towards the PokeBall he'd thrown into the rubble, and inspected it. "These idiots. There's a Pokemon in here! They need to be more careful, or they'd seriously injure the Pokemon." She went into her natural form, and pressed the button on the front with her nose.

Eli relized he forgot to release the pokemon. He bolted out the door and to the pokeball. Then hen saw a Zoroua open the pokeball. A Togepi appeared. "Hey. Step away from the Pokeball." Eli said Bonk came out of her pokeball, ready to fight. Eli walked up to the pokeball. "Go on now. you're free. I'm sorry, I forgot about you. now go on." Eli said to the togepi. He stood up and stepped on the strange pokeball, destroying it.

(Sky returned to her natural form, but we can forget about that :))

Eli's foot came down next to Sky, crushing the PokeBall. A Togepi was released, and standing next to her. Sky quickly ran and dived onto Togepi's back.

The Togepi ran off happily. It went straight to the officer. The Police officer picked up the pokemon. "You better be careful. I'm serious." Eli said to Sky. "That pokeball was rigged. Which means it could've exploded and killed you." Eli said. He returned Bonk. "I'm here, might as well do it..." Eli said as he took out another pokeball. "Stand back." Eli said to Sky.

"Okay... But... Why was there a Pokemon in it? You crushed it into there, with a pokemon in it!" Sky's voice had taken a dangerous edge, and the was baring her teeth.

"I'm sorry. i was an idiot for forgetting about the Togepi. and I was trying to save it." Eli said. He carefully released a Pichu from the Pokeball, then destroying it. "An organization was doing bad things to young pokemon. I grabbed some of the Special Pokeballs and ran to save them." Eli sighed. "I wish i could've got them all.."

Sky's manner instantly changed. "Oh... I'm sorry... They should be fine. I mean, what's the point of catching Pokemon and putting them into PokeBalls that self-destruct? Just so long the ones you got are all right." She was curled up now, head in paws.

Last edited:
"The reason why is so that if anyone dumb enough to open it to soon... will pass, along with the pokemon. It's very Grim. I might Entrust Nito with one." Eli said to Sky. he started walking back to the Hospital. He looked at Nito and waved for them to come over. "Nito. over here." Eli said to Nito.

Shaun looked at Sky and nodded. "That is what I am thinking. The power one could gain... And that is why I think it was an accident. It was too much." He said. He continued looking at the machine. "But... The explosion... It did something to the people here..."

Last edited:
Shaun looked around the empty room. "There were people here. But now, they aren't. I was the only one they found on this lower floor, and that was only because Gothorita saved me. Whatever happened to everyone down here... My Mother... Father... That would have happened to me. I know it." He said. Maybe he wasn't making sense, but right now he wasn't making sense to even himself.

"So, Shaun do you mean that these people disappeared, and you don't even know the reason why?" Kaysi commented. "Were they kidnapped or what? Ugh, all of this is so confusing."

Last edited:
Eli saw Nito's lack of reply. He walked over to them. "Hey Nito. Can you come with me to the hallway for a sec? We have to have a quick chat." Eli said. looking as casual as possible

Shaun's head began hurting again, but not as painful as the lest time. He still went over to a wall and began leaning on it, trying to get the headache to stop. "Yeah... But... It looked like they just, kinda, teleported..." He said shaking his head, trying to clear it.

"Teleported? Did the blast of the machine really have that kind of effect? It sounds pretty far fetched." Kaysi said.

OOC: Maybe we should show Team Intuition already

Last edited:
Shaun just sat there, eyes closed. "Yeah.. it is, but... they used the power... of multiple Psychic types... And maybe even a few psychic... objects..." He mumbled.

-----

"Now, go now! Retrieve him and bring him to me..." A lone figure says to a few others. They teleport away, leaving the figure behind.

-----

Two people appeared behind Kaysi, both clad in a deep purple cloak, with Golden trim. They wore purple helmets, meant to help keep their powers under control. "You would be correct, Mr. Jackson. And, must I say, we all wish you wouldn't have been shielded by that pesky Pokémon of yours. It would make our job much easier." One said, brandishing a Pokeball. "Come, my Psychic Pokémon! And teach them the lessons of Team Intutition!" He said, letting a Reuniclus out of it's Pokeball.

Shaun stared at the two, but his pain was too much, and he had to close his eyes and sit down.

OOC: I'm getting off for the night, sorry about not replying much. Cya!

Last edited:
Kaysi was shock of the two people that appeared behind them, "I don't know who you people are, but if you really want to battle it out, then by all means lets go!" Kaysi said as she let out Leavanny, which evolved from training. "If you want to harm Shaun, than you have to go through me!" exclaimed Kaysi. Kaysi didn't know what these guys were up to, but she just knew that they were up to no good.

OOC: Sorry, I just Haven't had My Internet Work for awhile, I'll Post now, And if i dont post for Awhile, Anyone can Post Nito's Actions or Dialogue

IC: Nito was To busy Looking at Unimportant Things to notice the things that were going on behind him...Talk about Bad Hearing...Well, Better then Twilight.

Eli looked at Team Intuition. Chop and Bonk released themselves from their pokeballs. Chop cracked his knuckels. "Axew Yew! (Let's do this!)" Chop yelled. He smirked.

The two grunts smirked, until one of their pokemon, the gothorita, was hit by the zorua. It knocked it out flat. "Grr! Do not resist! Just give us the boy!" One said, while the other ordered the pokemon to attack. The Reuniclus raised its arms and waved them, emitting a powerful wave of psychic energy.

Near shaun, a Sigilyph was floating nearby, trying to reach to him. It did, and the moment it created the link, Shaun's eyes bursted open. Shaun could feel the Sigilyph around him, and it was in pain. He reached out to it wish his own mind, and a bond was formed. Shaun didn't know why, but he pulled out a pokeball and pointed it at the Sigilyph. The pokemon complied, and ran into the ball, capturing itself. The second it was in the pokeball, Shaun's eyes were shut, and his head in the same amount of pain as before.

"Don't think lightly of us!" Kaysi exclaimed. "Karen hurry and use X-Scissor!" Karen was easily able to out-speed the Reuniclus and hit it with an X-Scissor. The Reuniclus was still standing, but it looked in a lot of pain. "And like I said before, if you want to take Shaun, you'll have to go right through me!" Kaysi exclaimed to the grunts. Kaysi inside felt scared, but she had to fight. These weirdos want to take Shaun for some reason, and she doesn't want that to happen. Kaysi would do anything for her friends.

Chop launched an attack, damaging the Reuniclus. "Don't think you can run away from us." Eli growled. Bonk threw an attack at Reuniclus. All three were mad at Team Intuition.

When the two grunts noticed Shaun capturing the pokemon, and their own pokemon being hurt, they were quickly afraid. The Reuniclus fainted, as well as the gothorita, and the two both opened their eyes wide when they started glowing purple. "I... I can see it!" One shouted.

"As do I! Now isn't the time, we must wait! The leader will not be happy, but it-" The grunt was hit from behind by another figure, and upon seeing this, the second grunt dissipated, leaving only a single, unconscious grunt, and the figure behind him. The person picked up the grunt and a Abra appeared in front of them, until they were all gone, leaving the group behind. The quiet of the building returned, and Shaun's head stopped hurting. He opened his eyes and looked around.

"Ah... Hey, what just happened? I kinda fell asleep..." He yawned, and looked around.When he saw all the pokemon out, he had a bewildered look on his face. "Uhm.."

"Are you serious? Did he seriously not notice?" Kaysi thought. "Well, there were these two weirdos that appeared out of nowhere, and said stuff like, we must take this boy for ourselves, or something like that. So, I and Eli fought them off so that you weren't harmed." Kaysi explained. "But, I'm glad you're Ok." Kaysi said.

Shaun just shook his head and smiled. "Oh, well, whatever. Where are we, anyways? Some kind of old building?" He said, looking around. He was very puzzled, but he just felt like something was missing. He couldn't think about it, though. "Why are we here anyways? This doesn't look too special."