• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Unova RP

But Kaysi isn't going to lose that easily. She quickly got out her bike, and that made her even faster, fast enough to out run Dracoss. Kaysi was the first one to arrived at the gym was Kaysi. "WOO!" Kaysi exclaimed, "I sure do love me a good work-out." Kaysi than waved at Nito, and said, "Bye" as she entered the gym. Kaysi easily got passed all the gym trainers, and all she had left was Clay. Kaysi battled Clay, and his first few Pokemon were easily beatable, but then he sent out his Excadrill. Kaysi had a hard time fighting off Excadrill, but she some how managed to beat it, and got the Quake Badge.
She exited out of the gym and said to Nito, "Looks like it's the first time I beat you to a badge, huh."

`"I know that, But Whitneys Miltank Worked, So Mine Can To!" He yelled, Running Into the Gym, One Hitting Everything Except the Excadrill, Sending Scizor for the Attract, Then Sending Miltank to Rollout, For 9 Damage Each Turn, Returning Miltank, Sending his Red Lucario for the Force Palm, Defeating the Excadrill, Obtaining the Quake Badge, And heading out, "Not to Fancy Eh Kaysi?"

Shaun woke up a while later, his pokemon asleep. He returned his pokemon and began walking. He fought some trainers, levelling up his pokemon, and began walking. It took him a while, but he finally arrived at Driftveil, and he saw the two in front of the gym. Instead of talking, he just walked in, not saying a word. He came out holding his badge, but he wasn't that excited. "You two still out here? Nothing better to do?" He scowled, staring at the two. "Sure seems like it."

This time Kaysi couldn't stand Shaun's attitude. Kaysi walked up to Shaun, and slapped him the hardest she could. "Why are you like this!? Do you not remember the good times we had together!? Why do you have to be such a jerk!?" Kaysi yelled, with tears running down on her face. Kaysi fell on her knees and said quietly, "I miss the old you."

Shaun felt his face after the slap, the skin felt like it was on fire. His face got extremely red, and his eyebrows were furrowed. "How dare you! I have done nothing wrong to you, and you just slap me for no reason? What is wrong with you!?"

Shaun looked at her with a hard Stare. "Good times? I just needed someone to accompany me to Castelia, because I didn't have a way to get there. That was just a worthless byproduct! And you know what, I remember buying you multiple things, which I had zero reason to. And this is how you respect me? You. Are. Worthless." He blasted out, and stormed away. He was totally angered, and he couldn't stand being with the pair any longer. He walked off on his own, not caring about anything else they had to say. He didn't notice Kaysi's tear.

Kaysi was furious, but she still had tears on her face. "I'm sorry lady, but I can't handle Shaun anymore. How the hell did she expect me to keep up with him." Kaysi had never cussed before, but she was so angry she couldn't think of anything else. Kaysi walked away to the Pokemon Center. She healed her Pokemon, and decided to relax for the night in her tent. Lily felt very sorry and decided to cuddle up with Kaysi to try and make her feel better. Kaysi felt a little better, but she was still sad. Kaysi cried herself to sleep, but she kept remembering all the memories she had with Shaun.
As she was asleep she heard some strange noises coming from outside her tent. She opened the tent small enough for her not to be seen but to also be able to look outside. She saw two strange men patrolling Driftveil City, and from closer inspection, Kaysi noticed that they were the guys from the run-down building. One of the grunts than said, "From what we have gathered, we've figured out that the last city the boy was here." Kaysi was shocked about what he had said, and thought "They're talking about Shaun!" Kaysi felt like she shouldn't help, but she than jumped out of her tent. The grunts were shocked to see her. "It's you again, you brat!" exclaimed one of them. "Yeah, it's me! Shaun might be a jerk, but that doesn't mean I won't protect him from you idiots!" Kaysi exclaimed back. The grunt sent out his Reuniclus, and Kaysi sent out Sean, who evolved after her gym battle. "You're making a big mistake, kid!" exclaimed the grunt. "Maybe, but, even though he hates me now, I'm still going to protect him!" yelled Kaysi. "That's the stupidest thing that I've heard in my life!" exclaimed the grunt. "Maybe so, but I made a promise!" Kaysi yelled back. "That's it, you insolent child! Reuniclus use Psyshock!" exclaimed the grunt. "Sean! Quickly use Scald on the Reuniclus' attack!" exclaimed Kaysi. Sean quickly used Scald on the opposing Psyshock. "Argh! You're so annoying!" exclaimed the grunt. The other grunt than said, "Lets not deal with this kid. Lets retreat, for now." Kaysi than exclaimed, "Oh, no you're not!" Kaysi yelled as she ran to the two grunts, but, somehow, they teleported. "Darn it!" exclaimed Kaysi.

Huh? Where'd everyone go? Sky looked off in the distance, and spotted a gym, with the two racing towards it. Hey! They left me behind! Sky ran towards the gym as quickly as she could, and soon caught up with the others

Shaun was still fuming as he walked down a street. He sat down at a bench and balled his hands up. "What is she talking about? I'm the same Shaun, and I have no idea what is happening..." He said. He stood up when two people with I's on their chest appeared in front of him.

"Hypnosis." One of them uttered, and rays of orange light hit him and he began to fall asleep. He almost fell to the floor when one of the grunts caught him. Another reached for Shaun's belt and took off a pokeball. He released the pokemon inside, and it turned out to be a Sigilyph.

"Oh, this is nice. Sigilyph, go away, your trainer has released you." One of the grunts said, and the pokemon began to get angry when a grunt dropped the pokeball and smashed it to pieces. "There, happy now?" One said before the three of them teleported away, leaving only the sigilyph. The pokemon just paced around, searching for anyone to help.

-----

Shaun woke up feeling different. A whole lot different. And the moment he remembered all that had happened in the past day, tears began flowing. "Why did I do that? How could I be like that to Kaysi and Nito... I can only hope they will forgive me." He said, sniffling. He tried to move, but he was held up in a dark room by some invisible force.

Kaysi ran around Driftveil City, hoping to see if she could find Shaun, or the two grunts, but Kaysi instead saw the Sigilyph. Kaysi could only wonder what it was doing here. Kaysi walked up to the Sigilyph and said, "Hey, Sigilyph! What happened to Shaun!?" Kaysi didn't care if this Pokemon didn't like her at all, she just wants to protect Shaun. She also didn't care if Shaun still didn't like her, because, just because he did, Kaysi is never going to forget their good times.

Nito was to busy to Notice Kaysi Went Looking for Shaun, But when he Noticed Kaysi was gone, "Alright...Not the First time she Went off, Maybe she just went to get Some Chocolate" He said, Eating a Bar of Snickers, "Or cotton Candy to Cool off."

Shaun attempted to move, struggling, but nothing worked. His eyes were dry, regretting what he had been doing, despite only being in his altered state for a few days. He drifted to sleep again, only wishing to apologize.

------

The Sigilyph drifted to Kaysi, getting closer. In an instant, he teleported away, taking her with him. They appeared before a tower that went many stories up. He nudged her in, knowing what they would find.

Kaysi was surprised of what had just happened. "Woah! How did you take me here, and what the heck is this place!?" exclaimed Kaysi. She saw the top of the building, which had the same logo as the one the grunts wore. "Are these jerks holding Shaun captive!?" exclaimed Kaysi. "Oh, ho ho, these guys don't know who they're missing with." Kaysi said as she entered the building. But what Kaysi didn't know was that she was being watched. One of the grunts that was watching her sent a message to everyone in the building, except Kaysi, that there is an intruder. Before Kaysi was about to do anything, she was surrounded by grunts. "End of the line, miss. We will force you to leave our building, immediately." said one of the grunts, as he sends out a Kadabra and Alakazam. All of the other grunts sent out their Pokemon, as well. Kaysi was very surprised of what had happened, so she sent out all her Pokemon except Lily and Sky. Kaysi didn't know what to do, there were too many grunts for her to handle them on her own, even if she did use her whole team.

Last edited:
Nito looked in the Sky with Scizor, Hoping to find Kaysi anywhere, "Where could she be? She cant be that far..." He said, Looking down, "And this is one of my Normal Idea's....She has to be here Somewhere."

Kaysi could only think of one thing. "Sean, hurry and use Surf!" Kaysi exclaimed. Then Sean quickly summoned a huge wave of water circled around Kaysi and her team and aimed for the grunts and their Pokemon. But all of a sudden, the grunts and their Pokemon dodge the attack. Kaysi was shocked. "How the, how did you guys dodge that attack!" exclaimed Kaysi. "It is quite simple actually," the grunt responded, " we are far more advanced, then those grunts you have fought before. We can hear your thoughts using our telepathy." Kaysi was shocked, and then stayed silent. The grunts were confused of what was happening, and then suddenly Kaysi came out of nowhere and kicked two grunts in the face, causing them to go unconscious. One of the grunts were shocked, and yelled, "Hey! What the hell is happening! We didn't hear anything coming from your mind at all!" Kaysi than smirked. "One of the basic techniques in martial arts to sometimes not think, but to instead let your body move as an instinct!" Kaysi exclaimed. "Why! YOU..." exclaimed one of the grunts before Kaysi kicked him in the stomach with her knee. The grunt was knocked out, just like the others. Kaysi, with incredible speeds, was able to knock out every single grunt. Kaysi took each one of the grunts' Poke-balls, and broke them, letting each of their Pokemon go back to the wild.

Kaysi now finally being able to do what she came her for, followed Sigilyph. The Sigilyph had a confused look in its face, like if it didn't know where it was going. "Sigilyph, can't you use your telepathy?" asked Kaysi. The Sigilyph shook its to head, trying to say no. "I think they block of psychic powers, except for theirs, obviously." Kaysi said. Kaysi than found an extremely long hallway, filled with doors. "Are you serious?" Kaysi said dissapointed, as she looked at the hallway. Kaysi was opening every door, most of them were either camera rooms, rooms with weird machines, and science labs. Kaysi finally opened a door, that had Shaun inside. "Shaun!" Kaysi exclaimed. Kaysi than ran up to him and hugged him, while crying tears of joy. But what Kaysi didn't know was that they were being watched.

Nito seen Some Team Plasma Grunts Walking Behind their Leader, As nito Went down, One Noticed him, "Hey! Its one of the Kids!" One of them said, "Let him Land." Haiden said, Not Noticing That One KID was his Son, Nito Landed, Quickly COnfronted by His dad, Both of them Noticed, "Dad!" Nito said, "Son!" Haiden said, "But im sorry, As the Leader of Team Plasma, I need to Take you in, For Interfering WIth plans." HAiden said, Sending His Serperior, "I Wont Go Easy!" Nito yelled, Sending Dracoss.

Shaun's eyes burst open when he felt Kaysi hug him, and while he couldn't move his arms or legs, his head was free to look at her. He was so happy she was here, and yet, he knew something was wrong. He felt something around him... but not just one thing. Multiple people, or pokemon, were around them, and he didn't know what he could do. "Kaysi... We need to get out of here. Something is watching us. A lot of somethings, actually." His head moved from side to side, trying to see anything.

Kaysi was so joyful, that she found Shaun, but Shaun told her that they were being watched. Kaysi let go her hug, and wiped away her tears. She could see that Shaun wasn't really in the best condition to be walking around, so she grabbed him, and started taking him out of the building. She was trying her best to stay stealthy, because there were so many guards, but none of them seemed to notice her. Kaysi just thought that they might've not been psychic.

Kaysi finally reached the door to the exit of the building, but then they heard a voice coming out of nowhere. "Now, now, now, where do you think you two are going?" Kaysi turned around only to see an intimidating man, with a whole army of grunts and Pokemon. "Wait, but how!?" Kaysi exclaimed. "You actually thought you could escape US!? We knew you found Shaun, and were planning to escape all along!" the man told Kaysi. Kaysi put down Shaun, and lunged an attack at the man, but the man had lighting-speed reflexes and dodged every single punch and kick Kaysi had to offer. As Kaysi was attacking the man repeatedly, the man found a spot on Kaysi and punched her right next to Shaun. "Wait, that didn't happen the last time!" Kaysi exclaimed. "Of course, it didn't! I am far more advance than my grunts! I don't just know what you're thinking, but I can plan what you're going to do next as well!" Kaysi was enraged, but she had no idea what to do.

Shaun could barely move, but he reached down for his Pokeball that contained his Gothorita. He let the Pokémon out, and looked towards it. "Jen, help Kaysi in whatever way you can. Do your best to distract the grunts, or even try to cut out their psychic abilities just do whatever you can, don't let her get hurt."

The Sigilyph floated towards Shaun, and its eyes flashed. Shaun knew what was about to happen, and he did his best to stop the Sigilyph. His body was weak. But his mind was still in okay condition. He did his best to stop the Sigilyph, the Pokémon eventually giving up. It teleported away, refusing to be help.

Last edited:
OOC: Who's Cole? (I forgot everything! It's a miracle I still remember Kaysi's Pokemon -_-)

BIC:
Kaysi noticed how Shaun's Gothorita came and tried to help her. Kaysi smiled, because she knew all along that Shaun really did care about her. But Kaysi quickly changed her expression, and told the man and all the grunts, "I don't care how advanced you say you all are! I am not letting you lay a finger on Shaun! He's my friend, and friends don't let each other down!" Kaysi took out her Samurott, Sean, and her Ampharos and ordered them to attack all the other grunts Pokemon, and had full trust to let them fight as they pleased. She decided that she wanted to fight the man. Kaysi lunged another attack at the man, and, yet again, the man kept dodging her attacks. But something miraculous happened, she was able to land one kick on the side of the mans face causing him to fly to the direction the kick landed. The man had an angered expression, and exclaimed, "HOW WERE YOU ABLE TO HIT ME?" Kaysi just responded with a shrug, and said, "I don't know." This infuriated the man even more, and he lunged an attack at Kaysi. The two were just getting blows on each other.

OOC: Shaun, Sorry! Fixed it.

Gothorita continued to cloud the minds of the people. Shaun sat up, but barely. He let his pokemon out and ordered them to help, too. However, before any of them could help, a blinding flash of white appeared at the top of the tower. A single woman stood, eyes glowing with purple. She held her hand out, and an orb appeared in her hand. She pushed it toward the ground, the orb descending until it started getting faster. Shaun knew what was happening, somehow, and he ordered gothorita to shield them. The pokemon used its psychic abilites to lift all of the pokemon near Shaun, and then it got Kaysi and put her right beside him. The pokemon created a barrier around the group, protecting them from the blast that occured when the object hit the ground. The grunts had nowhere to go, so they accepted their fate. The blast overtook them, and when the smoke cleared, none were left.

Kaysi just stared in awe at the explosion, and thought, HOLY SH- But the explosion was so strong, that Gothorita's shield was blown back, causing everyone in the shield to fly all the way to a forest near the building.

As soon as they landed safely, Kaysi just went and hugged Shaun once more. "I'm so sorry!" Kaysi exclaimed, she was crying again, "I was such a jerk to you, and you got kidnapped because I wasn't there for you! I don't know what I did, but I hope you can forgive me." Kaysi didn't let go of her hug, she was just so happy to see that Shaun was safe.

Shaun smiled, but was still feeling weak. He had a tear strolling down his face. "Kaysi... I am so, so sorry. It wasn't your fault, it was mine. Or, whoever I was... but I'm back. And I promise, I'm not leaving again. Not ever." He looked at his pokemon, and returned each of them. Gothorita's shield went away, leaving the two and Kaysi's pokemon unprotected.

Kaysi was happy to have Shaun again, and she stood up and helped him get up as well. Kaysi grabbed Shaun and told Sean to take them to the nearest hospital.

As soon as they arrived at the hospital, a nurse came out and took Shaun immediately to the nearest room. Kaysi stayed in the room with Shaun, even though the doctor and the nurse told her not to be. Kaysi wanted to stay with Shaun because she didn't want anything weird happening like last time. Lily noticed how Kaysi was feeling sad, and she patted her head on Kaysi's leg, and Kaysi patted her head and smiled to show that she was OK. It was night and Kaysi was growing tired, and she tried to stay awake, but she fell asleep on the chair.

Shaun had a dreamless night for the first time in a while, and when he awoke he felt much, much better. He looked around and saw Kaysi asleep in a chair, and he just smiled. She had saved him, and he was so grateful for that. But he knew something was wrong. He still felt different... But he wasnt sure what it was.

Kaysi then woke up, and noticed that Shaun had woken up. She smiled, stood up, went next to Shaun, and then she knelt down near his bed. She then said to him, "Hey, you feelin' OK? I know that last night sure was one heck of ride," but she said all this in a soft voice, because she was still a bit tired. Then a thought occurred to Kaysi, and so she said to Shaun, "What're you planning to do now? You think that you're still up for having an adventure with me?"

"I'm feeling better than I was yesterday." He smiled. When she asked if he still wanted to go on an adventure, he nodded. "Of course. Why wouldn't I? Have to catch up to Nito sometime, don't we?" He got out of the bed and reached for the pokeballs on the table, clipping each to his belt. He only wondered where the Sigilyph had gone.

OOC:Last post of the night, I'm really tired.

Kaysi smiled in relief, and as Shaun stood up and got ready, Kaysi went right next to him. She then told Shaun, "All right, let's head back to Driftveil because Nito doesn't know where we're at." Kaysi held Shaun by his hand, checked him out at the receptionist desk, and took him on a path heading to Driftveil City. Kaysi was so excited that she could have a normal adventure with Shaun again, it felt nice and she'll always want to be with him.

OOC: Yeah, I understand. I got test the whole week tomorrow, so yeah.

As they were walking, Shaun decided to strike up conversation. "So...What happened? I don't remember much, just a few things.I know I was really horrible, and you need to know I'm really sorry for that. It wasn't me."

Kaysi responded, by saying, "Um, nothing really. And don't worry, Shaun, I know that it really wasn't you that was mean to me, you couldn't help it. I, and Nito, did get our gym badge at Driftviel City. When you weren't yourself, you came up to us and started to be arrogant and all that stuff, I dealed with you before and all, but at that point... I broke," Kaysi was silent for a little bit, but she started again, and said, "We got into a fight, and we said some stuff. We both got mad at each other, and then we slit apart. After all that, I regreted everything, but then I saw two of those grunts, and then they kidnapped. And you already know everything else, right?"

((Well....Remind Me Not to Hibernate

After Awhile, Nito's Battle Versus His Dad Ended in a Tie,
"Heh, Not Bad...I Expected Less Out of You." Haiden Said, Returning His Unpheasant,
"Same, Here, I'm guessing You Will Want Me to join? Heres your Early Answer, No." Nito Said, Returning His Red Lucario,
"Until We meet again, Dad, Next Time, It wont be a Tie."

Shaun didn't get how this all happened, still, but he thought he got the jist of it. "Yeah, okay, I got it. I think. Sorry, I'm just really confused. But I'm glad every thing is back to normal? Right?" He smiled, looking at Kaysi.

Kaysi gave Shaun a smile back, and said, "Yeah, I hope things stay good for a while." Kaysi than went and grabbed Shaun by his hand, it just made her feel more safe.

Kaysi and Shaun finally arrive at Driftveil City, and notice that Nito is standing in the middle of the street. Kaysi went up to him, and wanted to greet him, but Nito had a pretty serious look on his face. Kaysi than said, "Woah! Nito what happened?!" she said in a shocked voice.

Shaun felt a little odd when Kaysi grabbed his hand, but he let her hold it as they walked to Driftveil. When they arrived and found nito standing in the middle of the street, Shaun was worried too.

Kaysi was shocked and exclaimed, "Wait, what!? What do you mean 'No biggie,'" Kaysi did quotation marks with her fingers. "You just said you fought your father! That's probably a really big deal. What's going on?" Kaysi was getting annoyed, but not really, because she just got out of a dangerous situatuation with Shaun, and now Nito has something going on, but she has to be there for her friends; she is not going to let them down.