• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Unova RP

"Wait, what are you talking about?" Kaysi asked. "You're the one who brought us here in the first place. And, this was the building you said your mother and father worked in. How the heck do you not remember any of this!?"

Shaun just shook his head. "What are you talking about? My parents work in Sinnoh. I have no idea why we are down here. Are you sure you are okay?" He said, frowning. "Is she lying to me? What even happened?" He thought, just looking at Kaysi.

Kaysi was getting annoyed. "Shaun, how do you not remember anything? I don't even know what is going on anymore!" Kaysi said. She couldn't take it, so she ran out of the building. She didn't stop running until she found a park at the center of Castelia City. "What the heck is happening!? Shaun isn't making any sense! He sent us to the building to investigate on the missing people, but now he's saying that none of that happened, and that I'm crazy. Why is he acting so weird!" Kaysi thought to herself at the park. Kaysi was just to confused.

Last edited:
There's nothing to remember!" He shouted after her, shaking his head. He looked at the two remaining. "What is wrong with her? Are you guys messed up as well?" He asked, still confused. He just didn't know what was going on, and obviously Kaysi was confused.

Lily saw how confused Kaysi was, and wanted to console her by rubbing her head against Kaysi's shoulder. "Aw, thank you Lily." Kaysi said as she patted Lily's head. "I just need a little time to cool down." Kaysi just wondered why Shaun forgot everything that happened all of a sudden. "You know what? It's fine." Kaysi thought to herself. "I think some good ol' Pokemon battling will do me some good." Kaysi then decided to head to Driftveil City all on her own. "Well guys, lets go!" Kaysi told Sky and Lily.

Shaun smiled. "So you don't know why we are here either? Something must be up with Kaysi. I hope she's okay, but... I don't really know." He said, shaking his head. He wished he knew what was going on.

------

As Kaysi was walking, a woman stepped out in front of her. "You. You Are Kaysi, correct? The one with the Eevee and Zorua?" She said, grasping a pokeball just in case.

Shaun looked at the pokemon mouth agape. "Uhm... Maybe? That doesn't look right... Should we do something about it?" Shaun said, scratching his neck. "It's... very confusing..."

Shaun was again shocked at what Nito was showing off. "H-how? What? Is this even possible?" Shaun said. He then looked toward the stairs. "Well,I guess it's time to find Kaysi. I'm not sure what's up, but I need to ask some questions. I may have been harsh a little bit back there." He walked to the stairs and exited the building, and heading to Driftveil.

-----

"How I know you isn't important. What is important is that you know what has happened to Shaun." The woman said, looking down. "When that explosion happened, he was hit with a wave of pure psychic energy, and that has done some things to him. We think he may be able to see the past, and... Maybe some other things. However, The power is growing, and so we had to silence it. We used a pokemon, a Sigilyph, to cut off his Psychic powers, and they will be cut off until Shaun releases the Sigilyph, their bond is broken, or..." She looked back to Kaysi. "Someone tells him what happened. This means, you need to keep all of this a secret, for Shaun's sake. Until we find a way to fix him, he must never know."

The woman looked around, being careful. "And, we had to block away his memory of what happened, and some minor details. But in doing this, we may have altered him accidentally. You see, he may no longer be as polite and quiet as he was, and..." She sighed. "We are afraid he may not have as much affection for you as he did. We don't know how this happened, but it did. I'm sorry."

"Wait, what!?" Kaysi exclaimed. "This is too much to handle!" Kaysi couldn't handle this. "And how am I even supposed to talk to him, he thinks that I'm some sort of crazy person."

"I'm sure she is too, I'm just more interested with a battle. I haven't gotten to face her yet, so it could be very fun." He said, still walking. He looked at the two pokemon behind him. "But don't get me wrong, I have no intent on battling you. I know you outclass me."

------

The woman sighed, looking at the girl in front of her. "I am truly sorry. I will explain more slowly, and if you have any questions, please ask. He was in the hospital because of an explosion that gave him psychic abilities. These abilities are strong, but if left alone they could hurt him. We had to give him a sigilyph that had a bond with him, and this sigilyph blocks his powers. However, we had to block some memories as well, and doing this has changed him. As I said, he no longer holds as much affection for you as he did, and he will not act the same."

"Heh, if i never waited for Kaysi, I would be Far ahead of her, But whats the fun in that?" He said, Keeping his egg Securely in his bag, "but the whole reason i started my Journey wasn't to be the Champion, But to spend time with My pokemon and to complete the Pokedex." He said, Petting Dracoss and Checking his Pokedex.

"This is all to confusing." commented Kaysi. "Does Shaun even know about the Sigilyph? How do I know that I can even trust you?" Kaysi just couldn't take it anymore.

Shaun listened as he spoke and thought about it. "Honestly, I believe I have what it takes to get there. I just am not sure... My parents would surely want me back in Sinnoh soon. I could probably challenge the gyms there instead." He said, and nodded. "Yeah, let's go."

------

The woman looked at her. "For Shaun's sake, please trust me. And yes, he knows about the Sigilyph, but he thinks it is just something he caught, with nothing special about it." She said, shaking her head. "Please, trust me. Team Intuition will be back, you must protect Shaun from them. I... I don't want to loose him..." A tear rolled down her face.

OOC: Dont worry, i miss To many too xD
IC:
Alex Followed Shaun, Then decided to stop, "How bout we take a break? We'll Search for Kaysi Later" He said, Sending his Party out, and setting the egg down, "I do wonder whats inside this egg Though."

OOC: @Unova Trainer Nito-Noctis Did you change your name from Nito to Alex?

BIC: Kaysi than saw the woman crying, and felt a little sorry. "Fine, I'll do it. But don't think I'm doing it for you. I'm doing this for Shaun." Kaysi said. She wanted to do what she could for Shaun, but she didn't completely trust the woman.

OOC:O damn im getting mixed up with My Fairy Tail RP

IC:Nito then Took 2 Tents out of his bag, then Started Putting them up, "Shaun, I'll get a BBQ, And my PokEmon will Get teh Berries and other things, You can do Whatever."

Shaun nodded, sitting down. He began pulling out his pokemon one by one, until he got to one he didn't think he remembered. He let it out, seeing the Sigilyph, and he vaguely remembered catching it. "Well, Hi there. I'm sorry, Something isn't right. I can't remember catching you for some reason..." He said, shaking his head.

-----

The woman smiled, looking at Kaysi. "Thank you, so much. Maybe one day he will remember the past, and his flames for you, but for now, please bare with him. Thank you, again." She said, and began running away. She dissipated into thin air once she got so far away.

Kaysi than started thinking to herself, "Team Intuition, huh. So those were those guys I fought. Well, for Shauns sake, I'll fight them off." Kaysi was determined to help Shaun, but she didn't really understand what the woman meant about flames for her. Kaysi than noticed Shaun and Robert off from the distance. She waved to them and yelled, "Hey, guys! Over here!"

Shaun listened in and shook his head. "Nah. Maybe your Lucario, but I doubt it..." He said, laying down. The Sigilyph eyed Kaysi suspiciously, and floated in front of Shaun,as if trying to protect him.

Kaysi noticed how Sigilyph looked at her suspiciously. "Hey, you don't need to worry about me." Kaysi said trying to console Sigilyph. "So, Shaun. Do you think you're ready to have a Pokemon battle with me?" Kaysi asked Shaun, taking out one of her Poke-balls.

Shaun looked at Kaysi and sighed. "Sorry, but not really. It's not really worth my time, anyways. It is just injuring my pokemon, when they could instead be preparing for the important battles." He said, looking at his pokemon. They all looked at him with a puzzled look, wondering what was wrong. All except for the Sigilyph, who just Floated in front of Shaun. His Eevee looked at Lily(OOC: The Eevee. BIC) and barked a little. "Hey, what's wrong with him? Did you see?" He said.

Lily heard Eevee bark at her, and she responded with, "I have no idea, but it's making my trainer be really sad, annoyed, and angry. She might not seem like it, but I, for some reason, can just sense her emotions." Kaysi was silent for a little while, because she was so shocked. "Oh, alright." Kaysi told Shaun. "I wonder how long you're going to stay like this," Kaysi thought, "because it's really starting to bug me. I hope that, that lady is going to heal you soon." "Well, then lets just head to Driftveil City." Kaysi said putting her Poke-ball in her pocket. She then started walking off, "Come on guys, lets go."

Shaun was about to go to sleep when Kaysi was talking. "Eh, no thanks. I'll stay, you guys can go ahead if you really want to." He said, laying down with his eyes closed. "I guess it's been a long day, with you taking us into that building and all. I'm tired."

OOC: I'm also tired, but I'm not as much of a jerk as Shaun is right now. I shall goto bed!

OOC: @Sky5372 Kaysi didn't even set up a tent

BIC: Kaysi got annoyed because of how rude Shaun was being so rude, and tilted her head. "Fine, we'll meet you there. Come on Nito." Kaysi said. "I miss the old you, Shaun." Kaysi thought to herself. As Kaysi was walking down the road with Nito she asked him, "Hey Nito, do you think that Shaun, is you know, different?"

"Yeah, i dont even think he Knows what 9+10 is, And more Jerky to you" He said, Eating some Beef Jerky, "Back then i used to Ship you-" He almost Said, But Stopped Himself, "I mean, You two Look like the Perfect Couple, Before he was Jerky" He said, Hiding Behind Dracoss

Kaysi couldn't help but blush. "Uhh... well I thought of him like a friend, and I'm pretty sure he thought of me like a friend as well." Kaysi responed. Lily looked at Kaysi with a disappointed look. "Why do you keep lying to yourself?" Lily thought to herself. Kaysi was then silent. "I mean, I wouldn't mind it, but I want the old him. He isn't the Shaun that I..." Kaysi thought to herself. Kaysi than had a tear running down her face, she wasn't crying, it was just tears.

"Its Alright Kaysi, Im sure He'll Come Back Around, It'll Just Take Time" He said, Trying to Calm Her Down, "I have no idea Whats Going on...And whats with people saying i have no Arms?" Dracoss Thought, Waving With her Hands behind Back*Serperior is a Regal Pokemon, So they Have their Hands Behind their Back.*

Kaysi felt better because Nito was consoling her. "Yeah, maybe you're right." Kaysi said. She then rubbed her eyes, and had a determined look in her face. "What are we waiting for!?" Kaysi exclaimed, "Driftveil City isn't going to come to us!" Kaysi was now feeling better, and getting excited to face her next gym battle.
On their way to Driftveil City, Kaysi and Nito faught many trainer, but they became victorious. They finally arrived at the entrance of Driftveil City.
"Yipee!" Kaysi exclaimed. "We're finally going to get our fifth gym badge!" Kaysi needed some time to battle, so that she could relax a little from everything that had happened before. "Hey Nito, last one there is a rotten egg!" Kaysi exclaimed as she dashed all the way to the gym.