• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Unova RP

"Hmm, I think I want to rough it out, so lets go camping at that route you're talking about." Kaysi replied. "I have my own tent and sleeping bag, and, you know, I didn't want to bring them for nothing."

"Night" he said, Walking into his own tent, Then Sleeping In his Sleeping Bag, But first, Setting his Bag down so Nothing Falls out, And With his Pokemon Sleeping on the Outside, He had ABSOLUTELY Nothing to worry about.

Shaun nodded and started walking, motioning for Kaysi to follow. "So, if we get all the badges and such, what are your plans for afterwards? I'm not really sure about myself yet. I think I may just stay for a while, become an archaeologist like my father. Or take up my mother's work. Or both. I'm not for certain."

"I don't really know, I haven't really thought of what I wanted to do." replied Kaysi. "I could probably become a gym leader myself, or maybe an elite four member. Ever since I became a Pokemon Trainer, I've been fond of Pokemon battling." As they were walking in the desert, Kaysi noticed two tents already put up. But Kaysi could notice a Servine, it looked exactly like Dracoss. "Woah! Shaun, I think that Nito is already camping here!" exclaimed Kaysi.

OOC: GTG, Homework

Shaun looked at the tent and had a look of surprise on his face. "Wow. I thought he'd be champion by now. Not sleeping out here." He chuckled a bit at his own joke. "We could go over there. But it looks like they are asleep.Maybe we should just wait?" He asked, not really sure what to do. "I Think I will just sleep out here. You can go over there if you want, though." He said, getting all of his pokemon out of their pokeballs and asleep. He also fed them. He then found a nice spot and layed down. "Just yell if you need me, but I doubt you would." He smiled and went to sleep.

OOC: I am just gonna go to bed, so GTG.

"Don't you worry Sky. I'm about to set up the tent." replied Kaysi. "Now, please be patient, so can I make it." While Kaysi was putting up the tent Lily told Sky, "So Sky, since it's going to be a while since Kaysi fixes up the tent, I want to know. What made you really want to go with Kaysi?"

"Several things. First, and the practical reason, it was safe. Everyone would think I'm her Pokemon, so I wouldn't be under threat. The forest was very dangerous, with trainers everywhere. Second, I simply really liked her. I got cornered by then, and discovered they didn't want to take me. When they were going to Leave, I asked if I could come, and she was happy to accept."

OOC: Yeah sorry, just heard that I don't have school tomorrow
Lily couldn't help but smile to Sky's story, "That story was really nice. Kaysi really does seem like a good trainer. The reason I chose to be part of her team, was because I sense compassion and kindness in her heart. She's not like any other trainer that I've met, she cares for her Pokemon and even wild Pokemon." Kaysi finally finished making the tent. "Whoo, well come on Sky and Lily. We need to be at one-hundred percent if we want to go traveling." Kaysi said as soon as she got inside. "Well come on Sky!" exclaimed Lily.

Last edited:
"Coming!" Sky ran into the tent, and took the shape of Lily. "So, which one is me?" Sky asked, standing next to Lily, so Kaysi couldn't track the voice.

(Lucky you :(. I have school until the weekend)

Kaysi was organizing her tent and didn't notice Sky shape. "Oh, come on Sky. Well fine, I'll play along." Kaysi replied, she than was staring long and hard at both Lily and Sky, trying to tell the difference. "Hmm, I don't know if I'm right, but I think Sky is that one!" Kaysi exclaimed as she pointed to Sky.

"Urgh, I need to work on that." Sky said, as her illusion melted away. "I have learned how to do this though." Sky took the form of a servine, and started to Razor Leaf the side of the tent, tearing big holes.

Kaysi just stared at the big hole on the tent with a look of awe. "Wha, bu bu bu, huh..." Kaysi was in complete shock she couldn't speak properly.

((OOC: Guys, in a few minutes we'll skip to morning. This'll be my last post at "Night"))

Eli herd something so he looked out his Tent. It seemed a new Tent was put in place. "Hmm. Wonder who that is." Eli said as he fell back asleep.

"Wow! You're really good at this Sky." Kaysi said impressed. "Come on out everybody!" Kaysi exclaimed as she threw all her Poke-balls in the air. "We all need a goods night rest, so I brought you guys out of your Poke-ball." Kaysi explained to her Pokemon. "Well good night guys." Kaysi said as she fell asleep.

After several hours, it became morning. "Good morning, world!" Kaysi exclaimed as she woke up. She was the first one to wake up. She put all her Pokemon in their Poke-balls, except Sky and Lily. She got ready and put Sky and Lily in her bag. She also had enough time to put up her tent. "Well, now I'm going to wait for these guys to wake up." Kaysi thought.

Sky opened her eyes, and yawned. "First good night's sleep in a while." She poked her head out of the bag, and asked Kaysi, "Where're we off to now?"

(I'm just waiting for someone to make a Nebby joke)

Eli stretched as he woke up. He woke up Bonk and Chop. They walked out of the Tent. Then Eli saw More people. "Heya! How ya doing?" Eli asked them. "I'm Eli."

Sky popped her head out of the bag, and Kaysi said, "Get back in the bag Nebby! I'm just waiting for everyone to wake up." Then a stranger popped out of one of the tents near them, he asked who they were and Kaysi said, "Oh hi there! My name's Kaysi. It's really nice to meet you."

Eli walked up to Kaysi. "By telling how you look, are you friends Nito? the one with a Servine?" Eli asked Smirking. "I'm the son of a Fortune teller. I know a thing or two."

"Son of a fortune teller? Or noticed our tents were next to each other. I have yet to meet a human that knows Foresight."

OOC: I have Dewott not Servine, Nito is the one with a Servine.

BIC: "Yeah, I am Nito's friend. We're actually pretty great rivals." replied Kaysi.

OOC: Yes @Sky5372

"I sensed Rivalry. Also, i feel like you're as nice as Nito. I like that. By the way, is there any chance we can battle? I only have 2 pokemon on me at the moment though." Eli said to Kaysi. "I haven't battled in a while so we might be rusty." "Axew Yew Yew Axew! (We are NOT Rusty Eli!)" Chop exclaimed.

OOC: (Hey, I gtg. Cya tomorrow. It's 12 AM here. This is also a pretty good time to leave since this battle won't involve Sky. Cya)

"Oh, so you want to battle. Well just to warn you I am not a push-over." said Kaysi. "Come on out Lee!" Kaysi exclaimed as she sent out her Lucario. "And just to be fair, I'll only use two Pokemon as well."

After Awhile Nito Decided to Wake Up, Grabbing his bag, walking out of le Tent, And putting it back inLe bag, Seeing Kaysi,Shaun, Sky, And a Eevee, "Aye! I See your Here!" He Said Waving, "Always a couple Steps Ahead, Eh? And i see you Caught yourself a Eevee, One Great Pal for Sean and Sky, Eh?"

((OOC: Shall we use Showdown? If so what should my pokemon's levels be around.))
"This might be trouble. Lucario resists Dragon. No matter. I'll win" Eli said. "Chop, You're up first!" "AXEW! (WE'LL WIN!)" Chop said as he hopped down, ready to battle.

Shaun woke up to the sound of voices nearby, and he looked over to see a large group of people. He could see Kaysi standing up, with her Lucario standing in front. He was still tired though, so he just stayed sitting down. Looking around, he could see Nito and then some other person with his Axew out in front. When he felt like it, he gathered his pokemon and went out to train. "Surely they will be done when I get back." He said. He walked off.

((OOC: I think showdown is a good idea, honestly. It makes it fair. As long as everything is legal, though, and levels are right.

Eli watched as the Swadloon came down. "Whoohoo! I win!" Eli said. "Good game Kaysi." Eli turned around to see Nito. "Hey Nito!" He said. "So where you heading Nito?" Eli asked Nito.

Last edited:
OOC: (Showdown's a pretty good idea. Just leave a link to the battle replay here.)

BIC: Man, she's pretty good. Sky though. "So, should we head off now?"

Kaysi admitted defeat and returned her Pokemon to their Poke-ball. "Your Pokemon sure are strong Eli!" Kaysi exclaimed, "But you're just lucky I didn't use Sean." Sky than asked where they were heading to, "Um, I don't really know?" Kaysi responded, but she didn't notice Shaun. "Sky, did you see where Shaun went?" Kaysi asked.

Shaun was walking in Castelia City, near his Mother's lab, when an explosion went off there. He quickly turned, looking at the building and the smoke billowing from it, before dashing in. He could see the reception area was a mess, with her workers and visitors running towards the exits, but he pushed further, smoke coming from the stairs.

"Wait... there aren't any lower floors..." He said as he dashed toward them, to see a pure white staircase leading down, instead of the normal, golden staircase going up. He ran down the stairs, pulling out a pokeball, and let out his Gothorita. The pair finally reached the bottom to find a multitude of uniformed men blocking the entrance.

One of them saw him and began to panic. He raised his wrist and pressed a button. "Sir, the son, he's here. Yes, Okay." The man had a conversation while talking. He then looked up. "Get the kid out of here, now." He said, and the men began marching toward him, until another large explosion occurred. This time though, it was made of pure psychic energy. Gothorita sensed this, and shielded Shaun from the blast, using her own psychic power. All the men, when hit, were on their knees, screeching in pain. When the blast was gone, the building crumbled, but Gothorita held the shield up,but was still buried under the rubble. While Shaun was still shielded from the blast, he was still knocked out from the power of it. The pokemon got one of Shaun's pokemon, his Eevee, and let it out. She ordered it to get out and find Shaun's friends, and it ran outside the barrier, finding it's way throughout the rubble.

As rescuers came, the only person in the bottom floors they found was Shaun, being protected by his Gothorita. There was no evidence of anybody else except for him inside the bottom floors. However, found security footage showed the place bustling with people before the explosion, and when the camera went out, they could still see many people.

-----

Eevee ran on the route to Kaysi, and didn't stop until he was right there. He ran up to her and began hitting her with his head, getting her attention. He looked up and saw the Zorua. "Help! Shaun's in trouble, something happened in Castelia! Get her attention!"