• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Unova RP

(Just saying, Want to make a OOC? Go here http://pokecharms.com/threads/unova-region-rp.15084/#post-351050, Tech this takes Beyond The Events of B2W2, So Neo Team Plasma should still be here)
Nito was fast Asleep, When his Alarm Clock went off, Then his Mother Tried to wake him up, "Get up Lazy bones! Professor Juniper's giving you guys free pokemon," She said, Shaking him awake, "Wha- Oh! I almost Forgot about that!," He said, Grabbing his hat and backpack, Falling down the Stairs and Face Planting into a wall, Getting up, Running into the Door, thenOpening the door, and running to the lab.

Last edited:
"Welp, I guess it's finally time." said Kaysi as she got out of her tent. She packed up all of her stuff and headed into the town where the Pokemon Lab was. As she head to the lab she saw a guy also going to the lab. "Oh, uh, hi there. Are you also going to the Pokemon lab?" asked Kaysi.

"Oh, really? That's cool." said Kaysi to the guy who wanted to complete the Pokedex. Then someone jumped on Kaysi's back. "WOAH!" exclaimed Kaysi as she grabbed the person on her back and threw him onto the floor. When Kaysi further examined who it was she said, "Oh My God! I'm so sorry. I thought you were some sort of weirdo." She reached out her hand to help him get up.

He ran, Then Running into the Wall, "Oww...." Regaining Consciousness, Then Running into the lab, Opening the door, Revealing Juniper, Other Scientists, and 4 pokeballs,
"Oh, Nito, i see you came, Where's The others?" She said,
"Aye, Kaysi's Walking, Key should be here, and i thought Jack was here." He said, But it all was just a dream, he was Unconscious

Heh, those fools, Kaysi thought to herself. She than had a determined look in her eyes and out-sped both Key and Noti. She was the first to arrive to Professor Juniper. "You guys should have never tried to race someone who has to run from the Grocery Store to my house in under 5 minutes flat." said Kaysi. (She said this to Nito as he was unconcious) "Oh, so you're one of my helpers?" asked Professor Juniper. "Yes mam!" responded Kaysi. "Well than, you're going to be the first one to decide her starter. "Wipee!" exclaimed Kaysi, "Well than, I choose Oshawott!" said Kaysi. As she grabbed the Oshawott she called her Sean.

He woke up, Opening the Door and seeing Kaysi talking ti Juniper, "Hey! Dont Forget about Me!" He said, Grabbing the Snivy Pokeball, and naming it Dracoss, then throwing it up in the air, Catching le Snivy that came out, "So, Wheres Jack?" He said, Holding Dracoss.

"All right than. I guess I'll battle you Noti. You're right, it will be good practice." said Kaysi. "Sean come on out!" the Oshawott came out with a fierce look in his eyes.

"Yeah, but our Pokemon don't have moves other than Tackle or a stat move!" exclaimed Kaysi. "Hurry up Sean, use Tackle!" "OSHA" exclaimed Sean as he charged at Dracoss.

"Great! Nito's distracted!" thought Kaysi. "Ok, Sean! Use Growl to nullify Dracoss' Tackle and then use your own Tackle!" exclaimed Kaysi. Sean did exactly what Kaysi said and Tackle-d Dracoss.

"Tail Whip only lowers Seans Defense. Ok, Sean do the same strategy again!" exclaimed Kaysi. Sean did the same thing again and Dracoss was already getting weaker. "I didn't know Pokemon battles were this much fun!" exclaimed Kaysi.

"Dracoss! Tackle!" He said, With the Tackle Doing more Damage,Plus the Crit, "I guess Stat Moves help sometimes! Aye, Dad always told me that Stat moves would save my pokemon."

Last edited:
"Yes, but you see, Seans Growl is making your attack weaker so you're still doing the same amount of damage." explained Kaysi. "One more time Sean!" ordered Kaysi. Sean did the same thing one more time and Dracoss was looking like it couldn't take it anymore. "Looks like this battle is firing up." said Kaysi.

"Ok, hurry up and use your full force on this last Tackle Sean!" ordered Kaysi. Sean went up to Dracoss at full speed as well. Both Sean and Dracoss collided, but their immense power cause the whole room to light up. As soon as the light faded both Sean and Dracoss were unconscious. "Wow! This battle sure was intense. Come back Sean." said Kaysi as Sean returned to his Poke-ball.

"huh, Dracoss, Return" He said, Returning Dracoss, "Well, i guess i'll go Catch some pokemon! Bur First, Heal Up Dracoss, And isn't it weird that we got our pokemon Near Christmas? Anyways, I think Dracoss Owe's Sean Something."