• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Unova RP

"You could say that. I'm not in a PokeBall, not caught, but I'm traveling with her. Wasn't really that safe back at home, she offered to take me with her, and I accepted. Well, for some reason, the universe thinks I'm part of her team, since I keep getting XP when she managed to knock out a Pokemon."

"Look at you two chatting! I knew you two would get along." Kaysi said. "Kaysi seems really nice. Sky, do you think that I'll actually be useful on her team?" asked Lily. "Well Shaun, lets go ahead and go to Nimbasa City." Kaysi told Shaun.

Last edited:
Nito, WIth his Plan Ready, Decided to Put it into play, Walked into the gym, Sending out Liepard, And with it Using Screech, Lowering the Emolga's Defence by 2 stages, And the Emolga Hitting With a Pursuit, Then with Liepard, Going for the Night slash, Got the Emolga to the Orange, Then the emolga going for the Volt Switch, ZebStrika Going out, Then with Nito sending Stoutland for the Earthquake, One Hitting the ZebStrika for the Crit, Then Elesa Sending Flaaffy, Stoutland Going for the Mud Slap, Almost Fainting Flaaffy, but it uses Take down, And that Fainted it, Then with Elesa only having Emolga, Nito Returned Stoutland, Sending Dracoss, Then Magical Leaf Ended the Battle, With Nito Getting the Bolt Badge, He walked out, Then waited for Kaysi and the others.

Last edited:
OOC: I thought I already told you that Dracoss(Snivy, Servine, or Serperior) can't learn Draining Kiss, not even Sweet Kiss. It can't even learn it through Eggs Move.

Shaun nodded towards Kaysi. "Yes, it's just a straight road from the route we were on a while ago." He said. When Kaysi let out her Eevee, he did the same. The Eevee hopped on his shoulder, standing tall. He looked at the other two pokemon and began speaking. "Hello, fellow pokemon. How art thou?" The Eevee said, very loudly.

Shaun smiled and looked ahead. They were about to leave Castelia city, and out into the next route. Nimbasa wasn't far at all.

"Oh, really? Then what are we waiting for!?" exclaimed Kaysi. Lily looked at Shaun's Eevee and said, "Tee-hee-hee, Hello there! I'm doing fine." Lily responded to the Eevee. Kaysi was excited and grabbed Shaun by his hand, once again they were on Route 4. Kaysi and Shaun battled trainers and leveled up their Pokemon a little before heading to Nimbasa City. They finally arrived at Nimbasa City, and noticed that Nito was waiting for them at the entrance.

Shaun looked at Nito and smiled. "So, we meet again. I supposed you have beaten the gym?" Shaun asked. The Eevee on his shoulder let out a low growl at the new trainer. "Who is this guy that Shaun is talking to? I don't like him at all. He seems cocky and arrogant. Have you two met him?" The he said, staring the trainer down. Shaun looked over at the Eevee at the sound of the growl. "What's wrong, Eevee?"

"Meh, you know, The gyms Electric, if you wanted to know, Not that hard, Especially With Stoutland" He said, With stoutland Acting Courageous, "But Everyone did their Part, I give you good luck on the gym."

Eevee snarled at Nito as he spoke, just plain not liking him. Shaun looked at the Eevee and shook his head. "Sorry 'bout him. Thanks for the info. I don't really have a good counter for electric, though. I guess my best bet is Gothorita. Psychic type, you know." He said. He looked over at Kaysi, wondering what she had to defend against them. "Do you have anything, Kaysi?"

"Well I could use Karen." Kaysi told Shaun. "She would resist all the electric attacks." Than Lily saw the annoyed Eevee, and told him, "I've never seen this guy before." "Well, guys. I'm going to go ahead and face the gym. Thanks for the luck, Nito." said Kaysi.
Kaysi ran off to the gym. She beat every trainer and finally made it to the Gym Leader, Elesa. The battle was even harder than from Burghes, because Kaysi didn't have any Pokemon that could do high amounts of damage. While battling Karen fainted, so Kaysi had to use other Pokemon. Kaysi decided to use Lee, her Riolu. "I'm not done yet!" Kaysi exclaimed. It was rough, but Lee was hanging in there. Lee finally knocked out Elesa's Emolga and won the match.
Kaysi than headed out of the gym, and exclaimed, "Yeah! Lee we did it! We got our fourth badge!" Kaysi than carried and hugged Lee, Lee was than shining. Lee than finally evolved into a Lucario. "Oh my god! Lee you evolved!" Kaysi was even more excited than she already was.

Shaun went in after he saw Kaysi come out. He couldn't sweep the gym with any of his pokemon, but Growlithe and Jenna proved to be useful. He used Eevee a bit before facing Elesa, and then began using his two main pokemon. Fighting the first trainers were rather easy, but then it was very difficult. In the end, Shaun was left with just Poppins against a single Emolga from Elesa. Poppins was paralyzed, but it wasn't going to quit just jet. It blasted out one final water attack, and then followed up with a tackle, and ended the battle. Shaun won his fourth badge, and he was very excited. He ran outside to find Kaysi, holding out his badge. "Looks like we did it again, Kaysi! Fourth Badge down! We are halfway there!"

"Yeah! So that means that we're all caught up with each other!" Kaysi said. Lily than asked Eevee, "Hey! How was it being in a gym battle?"

Last edited:
Eevee stared at Kaysi, and while he liked her, he was mad that he had let his trainer down. He reached down to his trainer's pokeball for for himself, and went inside it. Shaun just looked at it with a sad face. "I think he's upset over fainting in the battle, but he should be fine." He said as he looked into the sky. It was almost dark, and the sunset was very pretty. He instantly remembered a popular tourist attraction. "Hey, Kaysi, come with me!" He said as he grabbed her hand and brought them to the large ferris wheel. He entered with her in tow and got into one of the cars. The Ferris wheel slowly started moving upwards.

When Kaysi got inside the Ferris wheel she said, "Wow, Shaun! This is actually going to be my first time on a Ferris Wheel." The Ferris wheel went all the way to the top and got a view of the whole city. "Woah The city from this view is so pretty." Kaysi said. "Shaun, this is amazing! Thank you."

Shaun blushed a bit and looked at the view, then back to Kaysi. "No, problem, we need to celebrate winning our battles, right?" He said, and then an idea popped into his head. "But, you know, I think you look better than the view." He smiled and looked outside. Maybe that was a bit overboard, but it was true.

Kaysi was shocked of what Shaun had said. "Um, uh, thank you." Kaysi said blushing a lot. She was just so shocked, she felt like she couldn't breathe. She also couldn't help but keep quiet, this was too sudden.

Last edited:
As Shaun watched Kaysi's reaction, he got worried. He realized it was probably way too soon, and had to think of something. "Oh, wait, did I say You look better than the view? I'm sorry, I meant you make the view better, just because you're my friend, and I'd rather be here with you than anyone else." He said, but then realized that the end of that one didn't help either. "But, well, err..." He tried to speak but decided against it. He just let out a nervous laugh and then looked out the window on the other side.

"Yes, you will. Trust me. She doesn't catch a Pokemon unless she's gonna use it. Don't worry about that." Sky suddenly spotted a Pokemon Kaysi had sent out. A Lucario! She went through the gym, managing to beat it, and then took Sky to a massive turning wheel. Looking down, she was amazed with the view, before hearing something Shaun said. "Humans. Always trying to get the opposite gender to notice them" she said to Lily, and grinned

Lily responded to Sky by saying, "I don't know, I think it's cute." Kaysi could see the embarrassment on Shaun's face, but Kaysi thought that he just made a mistake, and still wanted to be friends. "Oh, I'm sorry. I thought I heard you say something else." Kaysi said. Lily looked at Kaysi with disappointed eyes and said, "Are you serious?"

Kaysi and Shaun were too far away to hear Nito. "Yeah, the view really is amazing." Kaysi told Sky. Lily told Sky, "I don't know why, but somehow I can sense the feelings and emotions coming from Kaysi." Lily could sense that Kaysi had some love in her heart. "Oh, they'll be together soon, just you wait, just you wait." Lily said.

Shaun just rubbed the back of his neck and laughed. "Yeah, no worries..." He said as the Ferris Wheel lowered to the ground. Shaun was still embarrassed, but he was also a little annoyed. He thought she was a little dense, but maybe she just didn't see anything in him. He decided that was fine, he wouldn't give up on her, but he would focus more on his gym challenges now. He now had a confident smirk on his face. "Okay, let's get going. And Kaysi, I want to battle you at some point." He said as he began walking.

Nito Placed his Campsite In Route 5, All his pokemon Were out-- Especially his Red Lucario, Which some Crazy Person Traded him because he thought the lucario was Sick or has a Defect, But it was just that it was Born with a Different Color Palette, But Either way, Its still a Lucario, Everyone seems to think that to, "Nothing beats the Outside World, Eh?"

Kaysi was still happy that she got to ride a Ferris wheel, and then Shaun said he wanted to battle her one day. "Oh, Really? Well, why not have a battle with me right now?" asked Kaysi, and than with a smirk she took out one of her Poke-balls. "But we don't have to, if you don't want to."

Eli was walking along Route 5, Bonk on a leash so she knew where to walk. Chop walked next to Eli. He saw someone setting up a Camp site. They had a Red Lucario! "Hey, Is that a Red Lucario? Cool!" Eli said to the person. "Ax Axew Yew! (That is cool!)" Chop yelped.

Shaun thought of how close some of his pokemon were to evolving, and decided against it. "No, not now. I want to evolve Eevee and Flaaffy, at least, before we battle." He said, nodding. "Eevee will be a hard one, I want to evolve him into a grass-type, and I have heard you must go to some stone in pinwheel forest to do that. Flaaffy should evolve into Ampharos soon, anyways."

"Heh, I'm Eli. This is Chop and Bonk." Eli said to Nito. "I don't think i can make it in time..." Eli mumbled to himself. "I'm sorry, but i have to go. I won't be were i need to be by Dark, and i heard it's gonna rain tonight, so i have to go. Sorry. I don't have a place to sleep anytime soon." Eli said to Nito.

"Really?""Axew?(Really?)""Dieno?(Really?)" The trio said at the same time. "Thanks, but where should we sleep?" Eli asked Nito. "I wouldn't want to sleep some where you don't want me to."

"Dont worry, i come just Prepared" He said, Grabbing an Extra Tent out of his bag, Because he can, "I have about 97 in here, So Their's no Worry, My pokemon like it Outdoors Anyway, Especially Dracoss." Then Setting the Tent up.

"Oh, fine, but after our next gym battle, you owe an all out Pokemon battle. Ok?" Kaysi told Shaun. Lily than thought to herself, "Why aren't you that in love with him Kaysi?"

"Agreed!" Shaun smiled and looked to the sky. It was dark now. "We should probably find some place to sleep. I think there may be a hotel or two here. I can probably afford two rooms for us, or we can sleep on the route to the West of here. What do you say?" He said. He was fine with either one.

"Axew?! (97 Tents?!)" Chop exclaimed. "Wow. Well, Thanks!" Eli said to Nito. He crawled into his tent, his pokemon Followed. "Night, Nito." Eli said through his tent as he drifted to sleep.