• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed TOEE/CoDA Crossover Discussion

With the fusion of both worlds their would no need for a nerf and we could have an even crazier world. If you're still worried about your students being "weak" then just have them be buffed by the magical energy from the Fiore part of the fused world.

I think we're having a slight problem here because for CoDA our powers aren't 'weaker'. Just that the vast majority of their powers aren't 'developed' that is to say the students have limited control of their abilities. That's kinda the whole point of the academy. Straight up buffing their powers won't really do anything since it's the control and usage that they're lacking in rather than actual destructive power.

@Sky5372

Well, did you not see my other suggestion?

With this suggestion, we can add everyone's ideas to have the plot make sense.
  • Awesome battles *check*
  • CoDA and EE bonding *check*
  • Evil person can be running tournament *check*
And we can add so much more to it!
I responded to your suggestion, but we'd still need to create a satisfying villain/obstacle.

I just want some super villain, that threatens the very existence of both worlds with immense power and the backing of a full army, unique squadrons lead by mini villains and all.

I guess you could say I want full blown war that has actual stakes to it (entire worlds being destroyed)

Something of that scale actually sounds rather satisfying~ this has my vote.

Well in retrospect we don't have the make the tournament a one night thing and then over. IT can be over a span of a week or something, and the two teams make a pact early on when they discover of this to help each other get to the finals so they can defeat this baddie. And along the way can be many interactions, like them eating together and training, and etc.

I can get behind this, to a degree.

But then, crossover over. Nothing
I mean, unless some permanent portal stays open between the two, allowing an infinite number of new arcs to come through
Well, I thought this was just going to be a silly filler arc. Nothing that would impact either universe/RP.
I mean, if you want there to be a portal then that could work, I guess.

Like, maybe after EE and CoDA defeat the right hand man guy, and the mages and the students might've gotten along, then the leader of the tournament opens a portal to both universes so they could....do stuff I guess.

I think if we do go ahead with the tournament it should just be for the villain entertainment and his plan was just to destroy everyone regardless who wins. Our two groups would figure this out which would eventually lead to the whole war (this can happen at the end of the tournament).

The battle would be a constant struggle with the villains overpowering army with several legions and platoons each lead by mini villains.

That could work.

I think if we do go ahead with the tournament it should just be for the villain entertainment and his plan was just to destroy everyone regardless who wins. Our two groups would figure this out which would eventually lead to the whole war (this can happen at the end of the tournament).

The battle would be a constant struggle with the villains overpowering army with several legions and platoons each lead by mini villains.
I guess it could. I'm still a bit confused on the details (mainly on this villain himself), but those can be sorted out later.

I guess it could. I'm still a bit confused on the details (mainly on this villain himself), but those can be sorted out later.
Yeah, all I know about this villain is that he/she has immense power, leads an incredible army, and destroys worlds for fun and entertainment.

That's just another thing we can settle after we get the plot down though.

Whoever read the Zeref arc of Fairy Tail would understand

It’s kind of like that arc
You could put it like that. Imagine if Zeref brought together a couple of worlds, made them compete in a tournament, then just destroyed all their worlds for fun after the tournament.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
How about this? Idk just randomly thought up of it

Half of each crew splits up and ends in the other dimension?
So half of CoDA gets into EE Dimension
And half of EE gets into CoDA Dimension

So we have both lifestyles in the roleplay?

And then again, a super villain simultaneously destroying both regions and both sides band together to defeat this super villain?

How about this? Idk just randomly thought up of it

Half of each crew splits up and ends in the other dimension?
So half of CoDA gets into EE Dimension
And half of EE gets into CoDA Dimension

So we have both lifestyles in the roleplay?

And then again, a super villain simultaneously destroying both regions and both sides band together to defeat this super villain?
I don't know, this might just be a biased opinion but, I just like the idea we just created better.

Mmm, sounds interesting

I'd be happy to remove CoDA of leadership for a while (causing just a bit of panic) and do some stuff in the fairy tail world

I don't know, this might just be a biased opinion I just like the idea we just created better.
I think combining the two ideas would be a good idea, because the half and half is a very good idea.
It gives you a chance for a long build up as well, before the arc peaks

Mmm, sounds interesting

I'd be happy to remove CoDA of leadership for a while (causing just a bit of panic) and do some stuff in the fairy tail world

Oliver: C-can Sky stay there....forever?

Idea is fine with me, but Kevin, Aura & Ryker need to stick together regardless of where they end up.

Oh snap yeah Rhabby wants a full out Zeref arc lol. I'm actually down for that because I'm towards the end of it right now and its pretty epic.

Okay, okay if we do that then:
(This'll be brief)

Villain switches half CoDA, half EE people into the other's world, alerting them of his/her presence. Lifestyle a little bit, then the tournament is created and everyone is reunited before the tournament blah blah. Tournament begins, goes on for bit, then we learn of the villain's true motive to that this is just for entrainment and is going to destroy anything regardless. We all band together and the war begins.

Villain switches half CoDA, half EE people into the other's world, alerting them of his/her presence. Lifestyle a little bit, then the tournament is created and everyone is reunited before the tournament blah blah. Tournament begins, goes on for bit, then we learn of the villain's true motive to that this is just for entrainment and is going to destroy anything regardless. We all band together and the war begins.
If we do this it'll take a long time.

Think is... I don't want the crossover to be completely war. I'm more thinking 1/2 fighting, 1/2 lifestyle. Along with the 50/50 split, which I am definitely on board with
@kyuukestu Welp we said the same thing :D
That's why the first 'arc' you could say would be lifestyle/split. The second 'arc' would be the tournament- fighting, more lifestyle, then the third and final 'arc' would be the war.

We don't want this to last forever, I mean, is this even going to be canon? I look as this like a giant OVA or special.

That's why the first 'arc' you could say would be lifestyle/split. The second 'arc' would be the tournament- fighting, more lifestyle, then the third and final 'arc' would be the war.

We don't want this to last forever, I mean, is this even going to be cannon? I look as this like a giant OVA or special.
Whether it's canon is... Complicated. Where we can insert it into our respective timelines is not really something we can say

Whether it's canon is... Complicated. Where we can insert it into our respective timelines is not really something we can say
Well, this is a cross-over and not a merge. I'd say we make it canon if we intend to do more cross-overs of this type. Otherwise, we can all just use it to sorta experiment and play around with the powers of our characters. Maybe watching each other (since a lot of our characters have similar powers) we'll have new ideas we might wanna add to the main-timeline.

Well, this is a cross-over and not a merge. I'd say we make it canon if we intend to do more cross-overs of this type. Otherwise, we can all just use it to sorta experiment and play around with the powers of our characters. Maybe watching each other (since a lot of our characters have similar powers) we'll have new ideas we might wanna add to the main-timeline.
Ya

To be honest, I'm treating this more as just a way to see how our characters interact and do stuff together. Because EE has some really cool characters, and I'd love to interact with them

In the end, I rp for the awesome fights, character interaction is great and create awesome moments but the fights is what I care about. That is why I would like the full scale war. Even in the war arc, there is going to be loads of interaction because you just can't fight 24/7, even our magical characters have limits and so massive, overpowering armies.

I would love to see how are characters interact during battle and how their skills compliment each others in their quest to bring down this all-mighty villain.

Edit: We need to plan out the villain(s), events leading to tournament, tournament events, and how the whole war will go.