• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed TOEE/CoDA Crossover Discussion

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Maybe I am, but that's because I haven't seen anything super spectacular the students have done with their abilities in the RP, yet.

It's just with Ender Eye, I've just seen our characters do so much more. I mean, if one of the students could destroy a building or a town with a single attack, then maybe I'll give them some credit, but I haven't seen much of that. Well, except for Ryker. He was able to lift an entire cave on his own, even if he was having trouble doing so.

I honestly don't know.

That's true, though Lily can be a beast and Diego & Serenity have trashed their town in their spars. Just Suzy is more squishy so Diego pulled his punches.

And Ryker's feats are pretty impressive, even comparing to many of our own characters. Kevin and Aura scale off him and older students can scale off them.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
The students fought the following...

1. Cave monster
2. An army of hellhounds.
3. Helped combat Viiper (Who would stomp anyone in Ender Eye to this point one on one.)

I do believe Ender Eye matches have more "feats", but to act like the CoDA kids have nothing is underselling. And the point is CoDA finds a way for them to be useful even against opponents that outclass them (The Viiper Arc).
Also all my characters didn't exist when that happened. All the new characters (Which is quite a lot) Haven't really gotten to show off their skills.

Maybe a bunch of simple side plots. The Cast from EE get sent through some kind of dimsensional portal via some kind of magic and end up in the CoDA universe. And so the entire crossover is kind of groups meeting. Like a few characters from each verse could explore the school's forest in search of something, while others doing something else. Small sideplots.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Maybe a bunch of simple side plots. The Cast from EE get sent through some kind of dimsensional portal via some kind of magic and end up in the CoDA universe. And so the entire crossover is kind of groups meeting. Like a few characters from each verse could explore the school's forest in search of something, while others doing something else. Small sideplots.
Wouldn't the EE students motive be to go back home though?

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Maybe make a mystery element to add? The Ender Eye cast wants to go home and the various side plots involve them trying to think/find ways to do that or something. Looking for clues and stuff.

The students fought the following...

1. Cave monster
2. An army of hellhounds.
3. Helped combat Viiper (Who would stomp anyone in Ender Eye to this point one on one.)

I do believe Ender Eye matches have more "feats", but to act like the CoDA kids have nothing is underselling. And the point is CoDA finds a way for them to be useful even against opponents that outclass them (The Viiper Arc).
Well, wasn't Rio the one to defeat Viiper? Didn't she have to blow herself up to defeat him?
Cos if so, then maybe I'll allow it.

Wouldn't the EE students motive to go back home though?
They're mages, not students.

So sorry for being late to the party. I'll get right to work:

Name: Cyrus Azroth
Magic:
Astral engine is a type of enhancement magic in which the user focuses their magic energy throughout their body to boost either their own or their ally's speed, strength, durability, senses, magical output, etc. This also extends to weight manipulation, making himself or his intended target lighter or heavier.
Personality: Cyrus is a carefree, confident mage who tends to flirt with the females...though he does so less now that he has a girlfriend. He's also the type who's always pushing himself past his current limits, no matter what. Whenever he has a problem he needs to think through, he heads to the training ground he has outside of town to work out and hone his technique. He's also very protective of his girlfriend, Jeanne Arcana.

Name: Jeanne Arcana
Magic:
Jeanne's magic, Light-Make, allows her to create objects and weapons out of light and wield them to her will. This includes but is not limited to: swords, halberds, pillars, wings, and barriers.
Personality: Tough, tomboyish, and no-nonsense attitude are three good choices to describe Jeanne's personality. Though she might seem a bit abrasive at first, she's quick to warm up to others and show her inner kindness and caring. She especilly enjoys Cyrus's company, the two having known each other since they were children growing up.

Name: Fabian Ulfrius
Magic:
Nosferatu is a vampiric magic that drains the stamina and magic energy of the target(s), tiring them out with each hit. This magic can then be absorbed by the caster (in this case Fabian) and added to their own reservoir. He's created several different spells for this class of magic, and through the Eclipse Command Seal spell, can boost his power to immense levels.
Personality: Fabian is a wise, gentle, relaxed soul with a fatherly nature toward his allies and a love for drinking (though it takes an astonishing amount of alcohol to get him actually drunk). He also has a tendency to think things through carefully before making a decision

Name: Fredrick Denzell
Magic:
Liquid Shadows is magical energy corrupted and altered to the point of acting more like physical matter than etheral energy. It takes the form of a black tar-like liquid that composes Fredrick's entire body (though he still looks 100% human). While it's primarily in liquid form, Fredrick has learned how to solidify or evaporate it to use it in multiple states, and can control the liquid on an atomic level for maximum precision. And his power grows still, the more he learns about this newfound power of his.
Personality: Fredrick is a calm and calculating mage with an impressive intellect and interest in magical science (the study of magical energy and it's properties). He often spends his free time studying and teaching himself more about his magic (using his father's vast collection of records, notes, and journals) as well as other magics. He's easy enough to get along with, though, and has a secondary interest in trying as many different foods as possible. Make him mad, though, and you'll see why he was once called "The liquid nightmare". And trust me, you DON'T want to see that.

Well, wasn't Rio the one to defeat Viiper? Didn't she have to blow herself up to defeat him?
Cos if so, then maybe I'll allow it.

Yes, but the students were still able to help as Rio was kinda brainwashed?/out of commission to start the fight. My point was CoDA has ways for even "weaker" characters to still contribute to the story. They even rescued a hostage from it.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Technically, most of our characters are old enough to be older students at the school. I think only like Viper, Eliza and the adults are too old to be students.

So they could be "temporary" students while stuck here XD

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
Now it feels like in my opinion either CoDA's characters are too weak or EE's characters are overpowered...

(I'm becoming unlikable aren't I... Sorry...)

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Now it feels like in my opinion either CoDA's characters are too weak or EE's characters are overpowered...

Meant to push reply. Sorry. And honestly most of the Ender Eye cast don't have that many "feats" except for something Brendan & Fredrick pulled in our last arc to put them that much higher than the CoDA cast IMO.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
So far EE doesn't have feats though

Though in later future, we are planning feats for each character
So far Viper kind of has his feat? Poison to Toxic if I'm correct
Barry kind of too?

That's a transformation. The most impressive feat he has is enduring being poisoned by special poison while being squeezed. It's good, but Kevin has endured more pain through the story.

Not that I have Kevin higher than Viper, but Kevin's shown to be tougher than I've shown Viper to be. If that make sense XD

It's not like EE doesn't have their own feats. It's been proven in the RP through battles and other actions that each mage is "Town Destruction" level.

I mean, maybe the CoDA students can do so to. Maybe it's because I've only seen the sophomore/junior classes, though. Maybe they aren't as strong as the freshmen. After all, all Godjacob has been explaining is the feats for the freshmen (Kevin and Ryker (and maybe Aura)).

It's not like EE doesn't have their own feats. It's been proven in the RP through battles and other actions that each mage is "Town Destruction" level.

I mean, maybe the CoDA students can do so to. Maybe it's because I've only seen the sophomore/junior classes, though. Maybe they aren't as strong as the freshmen. After all, all Godjacob has been explaining is the feats for the freshmen (Kevin and Ryker (and maybe Aura)).

I have the older students above Kevin, Ryker and Aura (Except maybe Suzy, but her soul power can be a wildcard) Lily scared the crap out of them during the hellhound invasion. It's just those three had favorable spotlight and a lot of sophomores/juniors just got introduced.

And all our characters being "Town Destruction" level feels like an exaggeration. Nobody has shown a feat like that yet. (Yet being key word).

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Yeah, but if we're going by that logic then Goku isn't as strong as he is said to be because his fights don't blow up the freaking planet.

Difference is ki control is a thing in Dragon Ball, but neither Azir or Savannah held back in fact they were spamming big moves against each other, trying to one up each other. I agree on principle that you don't need to constantly have stuff blowing up to remind people how strong characters are but that is a different animal.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Okay I think we all get the points from everyone (Me included). This really doesn't address the real thing of what plot we want anyway XD

All I remember is one of them cast a spell to switch our minds around and then we beat them later in swapped bodies. It's been a long time can you clarify what happened?

Well, after the swapped mages finished their training, the Nightly Usubeni initiated an attack on the town. They destroyed many buildings in the process (it even said so in the RP that they did). Yadayadayada. Ender Eye mages beat them, and go back to normal.

But do you remember something else? These characters were also weaker than the EE cast, and they were able to destroy buildings like it was nothing.

So, that's how I drew to the conclusion that the Ender Eye mages are at least "Town-Destruction" level.

This really doesn't address the real thing of what plot we want anyway XD
Damn, you and your logic.

True, we have to come up with something to have both sides be happy.

Hmmm....how about an inter-universal tag team tournament? Where two random universes have to work together to complete obstacles and also fight other two universes along the way. We could have EE and CoDA be two universes that have to work together in the tournament. We can have both sides fight, but not each other to prove that one is stronger than the other.

Maybe?

I'll save my argument for that later, cause Sarah is right and this is getting us nowhere.

Hmmm....how about an inter-universal tag team tournament? Where two random universes have to work together to complete obstacles and also fight other two universes along the way. We could have EE and CoDA be two universes that have to work together in the tournament. We can have both sides fight, but not each other to prove that one is stronger than the other.

Maybe?

That could work. It gives more opportunity for "weaker" characters to shine. Though that depends on how others feel about it.

jade421

Previously Sarah316

Maybe?

I mean, it's the best option I've heard so far. Depends on what Sky, Crimson and others say about it.

And we have a page full of arguing! lol Hope the admins don't see it as flaming.

Also, I hope you guys don't think I'm an asshole. But, you can sort of see where I'm coming from, right?

To an extent, so long as you see that the CoDA kids are not so, soo much weaker than the Ender Eye cast. Both have good feats, not just one.

And hey, we came to a peaceful resolution so hope for the best and move forward XD

jade421

Previously Sarah316
And we have a page full of arguing! lol Hope the admins don't see it as flaming.

Also, I hope you guys don't think I'm an asshole. But, you can sort of see where I'm coming from, right?

Don't worry, just making a passionate case is all. Just as I and Godjacob did. And now we came to peace, much like the war to start this all off XD

Anyway gotta go to bed. Peace!

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
"Hmmm....how about an inter-universal tag team tournament? Where two random universes have to work together to complete obstacles and also fight other two universes along the way. We could have EE and CoDA be two universes that have to work together in the tournament. We can have both sides fight, but not each other to prove that one is stronger than the other."

I'm still confused, can you explain more in depth and specifics?

I'm here! and I honestly can't believe we're going through with this...
I guess I'm using Eliza and Elaine from the Ender Eye rp...
Name: Eliza Elcavelir
Magic: Thunder dragon slayer magic
Appearance: Eliza has waist long white hair with yellow streakes runing down it and emerald green eyes, she usually wears a yellow t-shirt with a black leather jacket over the top, a pair of blue denim jeans, yellow sneakers, a pair of black fingerless gloves, a black headset and a lightning bolt necklace.
Personality: Eliza is very clear headed and values her pride above anything else, she will never decline the opportunity to fight or take on a challenge. Eliza is on a quest to become the strongest Mage in the world no matter the cost.
Backstory: at a young age Eliza was orphaned by her father because she wasn't the male heir that he wanted, Eliza was adopted by a Mage who implanted a thunder dragon lacrima inside of her and taught her how to use lightning dragon slayer magic. At the age of 16 Eliza became very skilled with her new magic and her mentor left her to care for herself. Eliza then started a quest to find mages who could help her refine her power.
Name: Elaine Heart
Magic: Slowing Magic & Speed magic
Personality: Elaine is a fun loving, enthusiastic person who loves a good time, Elaine loves to have a good time with friends and is always the life of the party. Elaine can go a bit overboard some times for the better or for worse but either way there's no stopping her. Although she's a bit over the top sometimes she will do anything for her friends or guild mates, even to go so far to put her life on the line.
Appearance: Elaine has bright jade eyes and long blonde hair, she wears a white and red racing suit with a checkered line going down it diagonally, She also wears a pair of specially designed shoes that have wheels that she can deploy or retract.

I can see this inter-universe tag team happening, but as for the other two universes..... how do you intend to deal with those? Personally, I think Viiper was kinda 'weak' he wasn't exactly as devious as he could've been or caused as much damage as a 200+-year-old Super-villain should have been able to cause. My only issue is that I don't want our 'opponents' to be disappointing.

Though I understand where you're going with this. The characters of CoDA aren't really Spec-ed for that level of combat, I can see all the teachers doing it since we've never set and hard limits on their abilities, but there's never really been any cataclysmic battles of town-destroying proportions in CoDA. The fact that we're an academy and a lot of us intentionally 'nerfed' our powers so we can have room to 'develop' is already a disadvantage for our characters. So CoDA vs EE isn't really going to prove anything.

I do believe we can work with the inter-universe tag team, but we'll need reasonable opponents, that can satisfy both sides. My current idea would be more like a trail/training camp where the upper echelon of both RPs Teachers, Headmaster/mistress, Guildmaster, S-class mages, can make a testing grounds for the, so to speak, pupils or lower-class mages.

Think of it like the Tenroujima arc from FT, the S-class advancement tests. We're you'd face opponents that are intentionally designed to outclass you, and you'd need to work in a team to either defeat or simply pass a certain objective.

We'll need to work out the details.

Oh, and before I head off to bed here's the list of characters that (so far) are confirmed crossover participants.

Ender Eye – Core of the Dragon Academy Cross-over
Character Sheet.

Kyuukestu
1. Celica
2. Melusine
3. Wystria

GodJacob
1. Viper
2. Serebus
3. Kevin McKnight
4. Oliver
5. Candice McKnight