1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed TOEE/CoDA Crossover Discussion

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Sky5372, Dec 28, 2017.

1. TheStargazer

TheStargazer Previously LunaLuma

I like it...

2. Alright, now we just need four more mini villains and we'll be set. I've made one and can do another if you guys would like.

3. Alright, here's my mini-villain
    ===============================
    Name: Felicia Amoraphallia

Race: Exalt Litch (Human possession)

Appearance: Felicia has wavy, dark, purple hair that’s cuts off at the shoulders standing in stark contrast to her deathly pale skin, and light brown eyes. She’s a rather petite girl standing at 4”5, and can easily fit the description of ‘waifish’. In the confines of her own army of companions, she wears billowing shredded cape-like robes and carries a disproportionately sized staff that is quite a bit taller than her person. Beneath her robe is a plain full-body Mantua which is generally in-discriminable from the robes themselves. She usually wears her ‘magicians’ set without footwear, although an observing party wouldn’t be able to see her feet behind the draping clothes. When traversing human civilization, she prefers to wear a tight-fitting ensemble of gear composed of a white half-sleeve camisole, and ash grey breeches that merge into abyss black high-boots. Besides her outfit, she constantly wears numbers sets of intertwining belts and straps that serve as holsters for potions, powders, salves, and pills. In this set of clothing, she poses as an alchemist and adventurer.

Personality: Due to her appearance Felicia is frequently mistaken for a sickly child, and easily gathers the sympathy of others. Being quite aware of that she has no qualms about using her appearance as a weapon to manipulate and mislead others should the need arise. With practicality and efficiency as her guideline, she’s not too proud or honorable to disdain any means to complete the job; poison, betrayal, ambushes, and scorched earth tactics are her preferred form of war. She can be rather unscrupulous when needed and keeps up a pleasant façade in front of others. However, her scheming and undermining are usually reserved for her enemies, allies, on the other hand, are treated to an intrinsic multifariousness born of a myriad of roles and personalities taken on over the years through her repeated possessions.

Powers: As one of the highest classes of Litch, a race known for being Lords of the Undead, Felicia’s main ability is {Necromancy}. She can summon undead, perform possession (once her current host dies or under certain circumstances), cast hexes and curses, drain life-force, and is a master of quite a few debilitating magic(s). Although she can summon legions of undead at any one time the exact amount is limited by the type of undead which she produces. While skeletons require little magic and can be summoned in they have brittle bones and aren’t very intelligent only able to rely on direct orders in combat, they’re quite literally the dictionary definition of the phrase ‘canon fodder’. Higher class undead such as Zombies, Skeletal Knights, Gargoyles, and Bone Dragons take up vastly larger chunks of mana to summon and sustain but are certainly a force to be reckoned with.

As a supplement to her powers she practices a few complementary arts such as medicine, herbology, corpse refining and alchemy.
    ===============================

Her weaknesses are the standard; Holy Magic, and Close Combat.

4. Sky's still the oldest here :)

Anyway, another very good villain idea. Now we need... Three left?

5. Correct

6. TheStargazer

TheStargazer Previously LunaLuma

I can make a minor antagonist if you guys need me to.

Necromancy... I like it.

Ariados twice and kyuukestu like this.
  7. Crimson Sun

Crimson Sun Previously Crims0n

So in Fairy Tail terms
    Should we consider her as a Demon? Or an undead?

8. She's an undead.

Ariados twice likes this.
  9. Hello I am back from the dead what the hell happened I am not reading 288 messages at midnight the HECKING heck what?

This is what I get

Hell

Hi by the way finals week was not fun