• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed TOEE/CoDA Crossover Discussion

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Good lord I missed so much. Picked a bad day to sleep in XD

But it seems we are making progress. That's a good sign.

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Basically, if I read over it right. Some Ender Eye guys go to CoDA setting, and some CoDA guys go to Ender Eye setting. Bonding and stuff happens, then we do a little tournament (Tag tournament?) by some evil guy and an army before we figure out it is all a sick game no one will win and team up against them.

I skimmed it, so I might have missed some stuff.

where did this part come from?
Basically, it'll go like this.

The villain becomes aware of both of our worlds because of how quickly we are gaining strength or something like that. He switches EE and CoDA people into the other's world, so we can have some lifestyle/ character interaction also making us aware of this guy's mass power. After a while he fuses our worlds or whatever, brings us all together for the tournament and promises that the winner's world will be spared, forcing us to participate. However, he will destroy everyone's world regardless and the tournament is just for fun. We figure this out, blah, blah and at the end of the tournament our groups band together and a full scale war breaks out between both sides.

If you want more details go to pages 5, 6, and maybe 7.

TheStargazer

Previously LunaLuma
I don't know how everything changed in around 12 hours but I guess it's forming into a bigger crossover? I'm not exactly for having a super evil overlord who threatens to destroy both world so they must bond in order to defeat him/her but i'm not exactly against it since I can't think of anything better.

Just please whoever is making the Villain,

PLEASE DON'T MAKE HIM/HER EVIL FOR THE SAKE OF BEING EVIL THAT WILL MAKE HIM/HER SO BORING

Please make a good villain....

jade421

Previously Sarah316
eefhchfgk
So many pages.

Can someone get me up to date on where we are in this plan

Basically, some CoDA characters go to the Ender Eye setting. Some Ender Eye characters go to the CoDA setting. They exchanging bonding time and what not then some evil jerk comes in and makes a tournament where the loser's world is destroyed. Our characters compete, then they learn he is a jerk and will kill everyone anyway so we team up to fight the jerk and the jerk's armies.

Hope this helps.

Oh, when the main villain is created please tag me. I need to read their Character Sheet to work out a few details for the Personality of my minor villain.

This is my first idea for my mini villain, what do you all think?

Name:
Alcazar Liotria - Captain of the Liotria Legion
Power: Divine Eye - These eyes give the user a variety of techniques, from being able to control people just by making eye contact, predicting one’s next movements with almost spot on accuracy, and ocular blasts. However, what makes these eyes so lethal is that the user is able to power-up oneself through the divine powers that are held within this strange and very rare ocular mutation, bringing their body on a near divine level.
IMG_0744.jpg
Appearance: Alcazar stands at a height of 6 foot 10 inches and is very muscular but not to the point where he looks huge. He has white hair and wears clothing very similar to Larcade Dragneel, but all white.
Divine Form: Alcazar becomes engulfed in a light blue and white energy (basically a chakra mode from Naruto). His strength and speed is boosted through the roof and he gains the ability to levitate. However, this form strains his divine eyes which is his major weakness.
Personality: Alcazar is a very cold hearted person and doesn’t really show emotion most of the time, this makes him pretty much the perfect killing machine and leader of his ruthless Legion.

Last edited:
Still confused about the plot.
*Sighs* Must I choose? Well, this is really hard. I love all my babies.
Joey, Kendra, Erin, Laila, and Bast go.
Tia, Ryka, Clay, and Ron stay.

Alright, sorry I haven't been on lately. Skyrim's been eating up a lot of my time lately. Now let me see... I do have an idea, yes.

Name: Na' Kaam (Nah-Kahm)

Personality: Na' Kaam is a very wise, philisophical man with a soft-spoken attitude. His followers might describe him as "Knowing all but revealing little". He has confidence in spades that things could play out as he desires, but does not rule out any other possibilities, and leaves little, if anything, to chance. While he holds no hostility toward any one world, he shows complete indifference to their safety, with a 'what may come shall come' attitude toward them. Na' Kaam also holds an unquenchable thirst for knowledge, constantly experimenting on the two worlds of the RP during his time observing them to see what will happen. He also shows loyalty toward another, even more mysterious entity, one he claims had brought him true enlightenment and saved himself from his own world's doom...

Appearance: Na' Kaam rarely ever reveals his appearance to anyone, even hiding it from his own followers. Whenever he is seen, though, he hides his face under a black hood, which only leaves a wrinkled lower face and gray beard showing. The rest of his apparal includes elegant, dark-blue robes, a golden sash, and a pair of black sandals. He also occasionally smokes an unknown substance from a pipe.

Abilities, Powers, and/or Magic: Na' Kaam possesses a wide array of abilities, but perhaps his most iconic is his ability to see and know of all pasts, presents, and futures that were, are, and will be. He has also learned a powerful form of magic from Fiore's ancient past; one he calls the Universal Command. With it, he can command the properties of the world, and bend them to his will.

Weaknesses: While his abilities make him sound like an immortal deity, he is just as human and mortal as any other man, and physically he is quite weak and frail. Also, while he can see all possible pasts, presents, and futures, he only sees mere glimpses of them, and only very briefly. These glimpses also only show him the direct result of what might happen, and not the path to it. So he might see himself winning in the end, but he will not know how he won. Also, his Universal Command ability is severely limited in any of the physical worlds he enters. That limit is the amount of matter and the properties of that matter. He cannot create something from nothing, or change earth to water at a whim.

So, let me know what you guys think.

Alright, sorry I haven't been on lately. Skyrim's been eating up a lot of my time lately. Now let me see... I do have an idea, yes.

Name: Na' Kaam (Nah-Kahm)

Personality: Na' Kaam is a very wise, philisophical man with a soft-spoken attitude. His followers might describe him as "Knowing all but revealing little". He has confidence in spades that things could play out as he desires, but does not rule out any other possibilities, and leaves little, if anything, to chance. While he holds no hostility toward any one world, he shows complete indifference to their safety, with a 'what may come shall come' attitude toward them. Na' Kaam also holds an unquenchable thirst for knowledge, constantly experimenting on the two worlds of the RP during his time observing them to see what will happen. He also shows loyalty toward another, even more mysterious entity, one he claims had brought him true enlightenment and saved himself from his own world's doom...

Appearance: Na' Kaam rarely ever reveals his appearance to anyone, even hiding it from his own followers. Whenever he is seen, though, he hides his face under a black hood, which only leaves a wrinkled lower face and gray beard showing. The rest of his apparal includes elegant, dark-blue robes, a golden sash, and a pair of black sandals. He also occasionally smokes an unknown substance from a pipe.

Abilities, Powers, and/or Magic: Na' Kaam possesses a wide array of abilities, but perhaps his most iconic is his ability to see and know of all pasts, presents, and futures that were, are, and will be. He has also learned a powerful form of magic from Fiore's ancient past; one he calls the Universal Command. With it, he can command the properties of the world, and bend them to his will.

Weaknesses: While his abilities make him sound like an immortal deity, he is just as human and mortal as any other man, and physically he is quite weak and frail. Also, while he can see all possible pasts, presents, and futures, he only sees mere glimpses of them, and only very briefly. These glimpses also only show him the direct result of what might happen, and not the path to it. So he might see himself winning in the end, but he will not know how he won. Also, his Universal Command ability is severely limited in any of the physical worlds he enters. That limit is the amount of matter and the properties of that matter. He cannot create something from nothing, or change earth to water at a whim.

So, let me know what you guys think.
Very interesting. This is a great character, and it'll definitely work