• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed TOEE/CoDA Crossover Discussion

I RP to both fight and interact with other OCs. Lifestyle, sparring, that kind of stuff. Demonstrating your OCs fighting skills against a bunch of mindless NPCs can be okay, and shows how much thought you put into their strength and weaknesses, but as SAO taught me, it doesn't mean a ton if your character has zero personality.
TL;DR I care more about the interactions than the fighting

Alright, now time to think of a badass villain worthy of doing this stuff to our characters!

Also, yes, Gamefreak should probably create him/her.

Yeah, I'd be cool with adding Rebecca & Emily to this to be honest.

Mainly Rebecca, got to burn stuff you know. I say 3-5. Whatever people are most comfortable doing themselves.

Oh, and before I head off to bed here's the list of characters that (so far) are confirmed crossover participants.

Ender Eye – Core of the Dragon Academy Cross-over
Character Sheet.

Kyuukestu
1. Celica
2. Melusine
3. Wystria

GodJacob
1. Viper
2. Serebus
3. Kevin McKnight
4. Oliver
5. Candice McKnight

Sky
1. Sky

SS-I Never
1. Ara Fullbuster
2. Suzy Parks

Rhabby
1. Brendan Fernandes

Crims0n
1. Orion Sparkes
2. Angela Blackwood
3. Sabrina Cullen

Koopa6000
1. Ed
2. Barry
3. Bolt

Sarah
1. Savannah
2. Lily
3. Andrew

Ryburst
1. Ryker
2. June
3. Ray

Lil Eliza
1. Eliza Elcavelir
2. Elaine Heart

Gamefreak

1. Jeanne Arcana
2. Cyrus Azroth
3. Fabian Ulfrius
4. Fredrick Denzell
THIS THING EXISTS

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
We either need to make the character list smaller, or the mini villain list larger

Is there anyone who hasn't replied to the roleplay yet but still part of either roleplays?
If so then we need to make the villain list larger

I don't think anyone wants to take out their characters for this crossover

Really, too many villains won't work. The more OCs that are mass-produced, the lower the quality
I think we need to make the character list a bit smaller

Problem is Candice and Oliver are kinda important for Kevin and Oliver reaction's are the thing I am most looking forward to.

If I have, have to I can cut it to just Kevin. But that is not a preference on my end.

Problem is Candice and Oliver are kinda important for Kevin and Oliver reaction's are the thing I am most looking forward to.

If I have, have to I can cut it to just Kevin. But that is not a preference on my end.
Oliver is more of a companion than anything else. I think he'll be okay

I think I can remove Candice. I like her, but I can say she's not in CoDA and on "hero business" or something if my CoDA characters need to be trimmed.

Kevin and Oliver are vitals.

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
We will choose a set list of fighters soon as soon as we know what they're fighting against

For now though, we can make the mini villains, the main villain will be left up to @Gamefreak1996
If we're having 3-5 villains, then whose willing to make and rp as that mini villain

Maybe have the team that is participating for each side, 10-15 combatants and the rest of the characters are supporting them. That way not everyone is fighting.

We will choose a set list of fighters soon as soon as we know what they're fighting against

For now though, we can make the mini villains, the main villain will be left up to @Gamefreak1996
If we're having 3-5 villains, then whose willing to make and rp as that mini villain
I can probably make an insane one. I'm pretty good at those kind of villains.