1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Private/Closed TOEE/CoDA Crossover Discussion

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Sky5372, Dec 28, 2017.

1. I RP to both fight and interact with other OCs. Lifestyle, sparring, that kind of stuff. Demonstrating your OCs fighting skills against a bunch of mindless NPCs can be okay, and shows how much thought you put into their strength and weaknesses, but as SAO taught me, it doesn't mean a ton if your character has zero personality.
    TL;DR I care more about the interactions than the fighting

kyuukestu and Rhabby like this.
  2. The actual villain itself, and to see if @Crunchy-Cucumber herself is okay with this.

Preach

3. Pfft I never said that my character had any personality whatsoever

4. Oliver: Of course he does, he is a sadistic echo terrorists with a ego to boot.

Kevin: O-oliver!

5. Crimson Sun

Crimson Sun Previously Crims0n

Can we leave the villain making to Gamefreak again?

He makes great villains lol

6. Alright, now time to think of a badass villain worthy of doing this stuff to our characters!

Also, yes, Gamefreak should probably create him/her.

7. If he is good at making villains, I guess we could wait for him

8. I'm down for that

9. Alright, how many legions/branches should his/her army have?

10. Depends on how many characters we have to use for this RP.

11. I think four is a pretty solid number

12. Alright, so now we need four commanders, each leading one legion. I could create 1, or 2, or 3, or even all 4 if you could would like.

13. we're currently at around 40 characters.

14. But I though we were sticking with the "Three each" idea

15. Crimson Sun

Bump it up to 5 I say and we should have good variety of fights for each character

16. Alright, I have to head out for a bit. I'll read everything that I missed when I get back.

17. Yeah, I'd be cool with adding Rebecca & Emily to this to be honest.

Mainly Rebecca, got to burn stuff you know. I say 3-5. Whatever people are most comfortable doing themselves.

18. Crimson Sun

Is that the list of characters that are going? Or the list of characters that may or may not have some non necessary characters in there?

19. THIS THING EXISTS

20. Ah... I see your point. We may need to make that smaller

21. Crimson Sun

We either need to make the character list smaller, or the mini villain list larger

Is there anyone who hasn't replied to the roleplay yet but still part of either roleplays?
    If so then we need to make the villain list larger

I don't think anyone wants to take out their characters for this crossover

22. Really, too many villains won't work. The more OCs that are mass-produced, the lower the quality
    I think we need to make the character list a bit smaller

23. Crimson Sun

Issue is that I don't think anyone is willing to take out their OC in the roleplay

24. mmm, but we could take it from three to two, or even one if we have to

25. Problem is Candice and Oliver are kinda important for Kevin and Oliver reaction's are the thing I am most looking forward to.

If I have, have to I can cut it to just Kevin. But that is not a preference on my end.

26. I was thinking that too but for people like @Godjacob and @SS-I Never who are in both RPs they would naturally end up with more characters than the rest of us.

27. I'm only using two characters, so don't know what you're talking about.

@Godjacob is the one with multiple characters (having the most out of everybody).

28. Oliver is more of a companion than anything else. I think he'll be okay

29. just an example ~w~

30. I, um, wasn't talking about you. I was kinda talking about the people with three characters

31. I think I can remove Candice. I like her, but I can say she's not in CoDA and on "hero business" or something if my CoDA characters need to be trimmed.

Kevin and Oliver are vitals.

32. Alright, how about we limit the amount of 'fighters' then.

The rest can be conveniently taken hostage or something.

33. I wasn't talking to you either. I was talking to @kyuukestu.

34. Crimson Sun

We will choose a set list of fighters soon as soon as we know what they're fighting against

For now though, we can make the mini villains, the main villain will be left up to @Gamefreak1996
    If we're having 3-5 villains, then whose willing to make and rp as that mini villain

35. That was shorter than I excepted. Well, I only have 1 character so I can take 1 or even 2 mini villains.

36. Maybe have the team that is participating for each side, 10-15 combatants and the rest of the characters are supporting them. That way not everyone is fighting.

37. Meeeeee~

Though be warned my Villains won't play fair ~

38. How many villains are you going to make?

39. Crimson Sun

Oh yeah, we need to decide who gets transported to where first

40. I can probably make an insane one. I'm pretty good at those kind of villains.

Rhabby likes this.