• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Vending Machine Game!

*Letterman comes over and gets some fancy food*

Letterman: Hmm... how exquisite. This meal looks a bit profane however.

*Letterman inserts a Cannon B battle chip*

*Letterman gets a petri dish full of visible quirks*

Letterman: U- umm... quirky?

*notices Tyler running past him at the machine and inserting a tiny cup of pink medicine he was supposed to take an hour ago*

*Letterman sees Tyler hiding under a table when the nurse comes, as the robot gets several bow ties in varying colors*

Letterman: Not exactly a fashionista here...

*Letterman inserts several random letters after using Letter Cannon*

*Polino gets a gif of Pichu getting KOed every time in melee, as ironically enough, the Pichu is standing behind him while looking rather angry*

Bi... Biiiii?

*Polino inserts a T-shaped Tetrimino performing a Mini T-Spin Single*

Recieves an error message. "Uhh, what? Who even knows half of the different errors?! 737415? Is there even that many errors?!"

Continues to shout about error messages for another five minutes, before responding to the situation. (haha i'm funny)

Inserts a chocolate wrapper.

*Aneaino comes over and gets an assortment of snacks, as he only takes a can of cold lemonade and a small bag of plain cookies, as his trainer notes his picky diet*

[Incomprehensible speech]

*Aneaino inserts an MTB with his final statement on a rather trival matter*

“L- look... t- there’s n- no way I would just avoid the P- Pokémon Center like that! Are you saying that you’re not gonna believe me or what?!”

Truth Bullets:
  • Jenny’s Account
  • Aneaino’s Note
  • Checkup File

*a baby Lapras cautiously waddles over and gets an extreme wave of sadness that causes him to bawl for hours on end*

*decides to let the young Lapras insert some toy blocks*

*the baby Stegosaurus puts on a gas mask and gets a strange gas filled with sulfur*

[Babyish scream]

*the baby Stegosaurus cleans the machine carefully and inserts a purely organic leaf*