• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Vending Machine Game!

*Neourk comes over and gets a sick beat drop as he winces from it*

Me: Oh yeah that’s right... I forgot he’s easily startled by sound.

*Neourk has his trainer insert a hunting knife for him after he realizes that he can’t exactly see too well*

*Tyler gets a small house made entirely of legos, as it appears to be that Tyler is actually able to go into said house because of his babyish size*

Me: Oh, I guess I should probably save the medicine for later.

*Tyler throws a toy knife, which gets inserted into the vending machine with excellent accuracy*

Gets "Myself in a Can", highly delicious and cannibalistic!

Inserts *Generic Vampire/Werewolf romance book here* into the slot. Yeah, I know, it's an old joke at this point...

Gets one one of those annoying 'I'm-not-like-other-girls-girls' (Seriously, I'm sick of YA protagonists who think they're special because they don't wear makeup. Fuck. That. Noise.)

Inserts one of my villains, who fits the 'I'm-not-like-other-girls' persona to a T

*Tyler gets a Sunbeams Team Captain as his mouth drools a bit while quickly putting on a pair of sunglasses after realizing how bad some of the hats would be in realism*

Me: I mean, it could be worse... that poor Sniper wearing the rainy one though.

*Tyler inserts a strangifier*

*Sarniur decides to have a go at this game, as he gets the Pokémon theme song played on the keyboard*

Sarniur: S- Sarni... (Well then...)

*Sarniur throws some kelp noodles from the infant-friendly tank he’s in, as they get inserted into the machine with ease*

*Nicaong comes over and gets a frog riding on a unicycle as he wonders how that even fits in the machine*

Me: How is it still breathing?

*Nicaong inserts a rattle*