• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Vending Machine Game!

*Hammer Bro comes over and gets 3000 ATK launched at him, as he activates Auto-Endure*

Me: Hmm... so that ring does have its use after all.

*Hammer Bro inserts a spare hammer from the pile he was sitting on earlier*

*Hammer Bro gets a firey sword with a nice fire emblem while thinking about how much gold they could sell for*

Me: Oh silly turtle... you’re holding the sword backwards!

*Hammer Bro inserts a Hammer Bro plush holding the same hammer he’s holding*

*Hammer Bro gets a lightning bolt headed towards him, as he goes in his shell to dodge it*

Me: Talk about defensive strategies...

*Hammer Bro comes out of his shell and inserts an Allante Candy with a note attached*

“Legendary candy that should be used with great care. Allows the player to duel the first opponent encountered in a random dueling minigame. The losing player is teleported back to the starting space and gives all coins, candies and stars to the winning player.”

*Hammer Bro gets a Westurn TV show that seems appealing to him*

Me: Oh cool, the classic pistol duel.

*Hammer Bro inserts a Protecto Candy with a note attached*

“Allows the player to become unaffected by all negative outcomes until their next turn. Use this candy with care, it is rare to find and costs a lot in the store!”

*Hammer Bro gets a nest of said birds while he wonders where he name of said birds came from*

Me: At least I learned them in biology class...

*Hammer Bro inserts a Thrice Candy*

*Slitoling comes over and gets some chocolate ice cream in the ice cream cone while he looks a bit too happy with it*

Me: Don't tell me you're going to eat the whole thing there...

*Slitoling inserts a twig*

*Slitoling gets a magazine that’s not exactly appropriate for his age as he decides to take a peek in it when his trainer’s not around*

Me: ...

*Slitoling inserts a Salvo Seed*

Received the [True] Final Boss Music of Undertale on the CD.
"Hm... I've never really played the games, by the OST is good."

Inserts Star Butterfly's Wand into the machine.