• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Vending Machine Game!

*gets Red trying to find a way to beat Jigacho in a battle*

Me: I'll give you something nice if you stop fighting Jigacho.

*Jigacho sees Aquaman inserting a battle chip that reads NEOVari SP*

*Kurusu gets a yellow brick, as he sighs in relief that it's not too heavy*

Me: I thought he wanted courage too...

*Kurusu inserts a note*

Note: "The user, Kurusu obtains a great amount of energy and assaults all targets with a harsh blizzard in the lowest temperature possible. This powerful attack deals severe damage to all Grass-type Pokémon and forces Expose to all targets, halving resistance to Ice-based attacks for five turns."

*Kurusu gets a murder case file that is already resolved a day after the date issued*

Me: Least there wasn't anything too much for him to look at.

*Kurusu inserts another note*

Note: "The user wards off an attack by striking back with a countermove. Perfectly timing this move results in all incoming damage towards the user being negated and staggering the attacking Pokémon for a brief period of time, allowing the user a short window to strike back."

*Kurusu decides to take a quick break as he lets an Argólis have a go at the machine while seeing him get a song of dance like a butterfly*

Me: I thought it would be on heavy...

*The Argólis inserts a note*

"The user, Argólis gets its energy from the sun and puts itself in a state of overdrive. During overdrive, Argólis has unlimited PP for Fire-based moves and 100% global damage resistance. Overdrive initially lasts for ten seconds, but can be extended up to five times. Once overdrive is over, Argólis's HP drains at an alarming rate of 50 + 25% every five seconds and sees its stats being drastically reduced for the rest of combat."

Gets Berserk Armads description
"Accelerates Special trigger (cooldown count-1). If unit's HP ≤ 75% and Special triggers by attacking, Special cooldown count-1 at start of turn. Deals +10 damage when Special triggers."

Inserts some more lengthy descriptions.

*Chiral Piplup comes over and gets a huge cannon shell*

Me: Umm... I thought it was nap time for you little one.

*Chiral Piplup inserts a note*

Note: The user assaults the target with a powerful drill filled with darkness. Pokémon hit by the drill are pushed back and take double damage if they cannot move further. After use, the user's attack and speed drops by three stages for two turns.

*Chiral Piplup gets a rusty bear trap that’s already been triggered, as he seems intrigued by the red stuff on it*

Me: Okay, you should probably not look at that stuff... *takes Chiral Piplup to his crib*

*Chiral Signita sneaks over and inserts a note after guzzling down a bottle of warm milk*

Note: The user's body surges with extreme adrenaline, as they will cease to feel all pain during this moment. While under the effects of this move, the user has 100% global damage and debuff resistance. However, after the effects of this move wear off, the user becomes excessively fatigued; losing HP at an alarming rate and having all stats drastically reduced by three stages. To prevent the user from building up an overload of chiral energy, this move is restricted to only one use per battle and should only be used as a last resort.

*an Axew comes over and gets a plastic snake curling up against a curling mouse*

Me: I thought they were well... never mind.

*the Axew plays with his rattle while inserting a Progress Device+*