• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Realm of Pixeity

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, a pre-evolution that can evolve to either depending on Day/Night. And one like that for Miltank and Tauros(Only Gender evolution, not time. Those would be awesome.

Volbeats are boys and Illumise are girls. Soooo day and night wouldn't (wll...shouldn't) make a difference.

Don't read much, neh? I haven't been taking requests for quite some time.

Anywhoo! Sorry I've been gone for so long! My internet was up and gone for such a long time, we were switching servers and then the one week wait turned to two weeks, so on and so forth.

I'm going to be working on a good deal of Cosplays to enter into the TCM and post here, so, when it comes to request, those will be the only requests I'll take.​

o_o

^thats is all...

heres a few things i did

me.png
meh.png
lmao.png

Pyronautics, that is off-topic, particularly in a sprite topic that is not yours. This is your first strike; three strikes and you're gone.

Wow all thoes sprites are amazing Ther were a couple i didn`t like the way the looked but thet were still the most amaxing sprites I`ve ever seen

Alot of off-topic chatter going on in my thread. And alot of grammar being killed as well. >:( Thankies, Hypotenuse for enforcing teh rules!​

Alex is having a gasim over your sprites...
Nice.
xD

Very nice work, Sami-dear!
^ ^

And I am sorry for all the off topic chatter and grammar killing in your thread.
I wish I could avenge the grammar. xD​

I think he likes it. Just a wittle bit. ^3^

Thankies for the compliment, RosieTea! I wish I could avenge the grammar too. ;3;

In the spirit of practicing Overworld sprites, my next sprite goes to Linkachu. Of course, I suppose it's not very impressive, just putting little green hats on a small sprite army of Raichu, so I included a mug-shot that was nearly from scratch with the only exception being the eye.

LinkachuSS.png

Hope ya'll like it!​

Im a newbie and as soon as I looked on this page I just sat with my mouth wide open thinking...WOW...this guy ROX! :o The ones I like the most are the Sir Aaron, the Spiriteons, and the Spiriteon Girl. I liked the Sir Aaron already, but i didn't know u were the one that made it

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
If you would have bothered to read the frelling thread in the first place you would have noticed that Sami/Spriteon is a girl, not a guy.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

In the spirit of practicing Overworld sprites, my next sprite goes to Linkachu. Of course, I suppose it's not very impressive, just putting little green hats on a small sprite army of Raichu, so I included a mug-shot that was nearly from scratch with the only exception being the eye.

LinkachuSS.png

Hope ya'll like it!​

What can I say to this that won't make me sound like a giddy fangasming Mary Sue for loving my persona character too much? ... Like Alex XD (j/k)

I love these, Sami. Your Doc. Oak's are awesome, too. Here's hoping you plan to make more sets, because they're really quite neat ^^

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
The Linkachu sprites are the cutest things I've seen :D
And the Doctor Gary Oak sprite's cute in a chibi-way. I really like them ^^

Sami: May I make a cosplay request?

I would love to see a Beautifly cosplay and a Leafeon cosplay.
I think they are both interesting pokemon and not to mention very cute.

Beautifly seems to be more likely cosplayed as girl.
Though, Leafeon can be played by either gender.
^ ^;;;

I don't know how to detail it anymore then that...
Sorry, hon. ^ ^;;;

No problem, RoseTea! I can't guarantee they'll be done today, but I'll try. Edit: I guess I'll only do a Boy Leafeon, for now. The girl hasn't come out to good in the few times I've attempted.

This was an earlier request today made by wolf00; Lopunny Cosplay
Lopunny.png

And this is for Yoshimitsu, a headshot of his character Pyro in the RP called The System, I hope you like it!
TSPyro.png

It's an HIGHLY edited from Street Fighter Alpha III; Ryu from the Character Menu. I basically just took the frame of Ryu's head and then used all my own colors and edited everything else.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
And this is for Yoshimitsu, a headshot of his character Pyro in the RP called The System, I hope you like it!
TSPyro.png

It's an HIGHLY edited from Street Fighter Alpha III; Ryu from the Character Menu. I basically just took the frame of Ryu's head and then used all my own colors and edited everything else.

O.O
That's amazing.
*Hugz Sami muchly*

Beautifly.png
Leafeon.png

There you go RoseTea! I'll keep trying to create a Female Cosplayer for Leafeon, and I'll probably post it whenever I get it done. But in the mean time, I'll probably try to sprite a few more cosplayers for the Eevee Evolutions, excluding a Female Flareon cosplayer, since someone already sprited that. ^^​

I'll probably try to sprite a few more cosplayers for the Eevee Evolutions, excluding a Female Flareon cosplayer, since someone already sprited that. ^^

Bahahaha. Yes I did but your welcome to create and better one. lol. After all...I did steal your overworld sprte fad. Hahahaha.

Now idk what it is but you sprites look like they are shaded...welll....better than the actual games sprites....Hm...Awkward.

Well, ohtay, I guess I'll take a swing at it. This way, I'll probably be doing male and female for each Eeveevolution; easier to keep track that way.

The reason my sprites look shaded as they do is because I recolor everything with at least 4 different shades. And I'm REALLY picky. xD

Woo! Over 100 replies!​

Oh...See I take the easy way out and recolor using the given shades...unless the shades of different parts dont match...thats when I get crazy..

Beautifly.png
Leafeon.png

There you go RoseTea! I'll keep trying to create a Female Cosplayer for Leafeon, and I'll probably post it whenever I get it done. But in the mean time, I'll probably try to sprite a few more cosplayers for the Eevee Evolutions, excluding a Female Flareon cosplayer, since someone already sprited that. ^^​

-spazgasim-

Those are so amazing!!!oo

-fangirls-

Request: overworld and battle sprite, A boy trainer with jeans, blue shirt, brown sweatshirt on his waist, blue eyes, a tan string backpack, black crocs, a green bracelet, blond hair and a black mac laptop on his side, and also, could you do a front Marley battle sprite? thanks.

also, saying that you are awesome would be an extreme understatement.

BloomingWater: No on the Overworld Sprites request, but Yes on the Trainer, sounds like it'll be a nice fun challenge to sprite, and since you made such a prettiful description, how can I say no? You'll have to tell me just who Marley is though. 0_0; I forget these things.

Kyle Williams: Nope, 'cause I said so. You're request doesn't sound appealing at all.

Thankies for the compliment, Dragon!

Remember Requesters - These are not to be claimed as your own, credit must be given when due, and you are not to edit my sprites, 'cause Sami has a horrible temper.​

ok, best description i have of how to get to marley: ok, do you know how to get to route 224? you go from the pokemon league, and into victory road. well, before you beat the e4, there's a guy standing in front of an entrance. inside the cave. after it, he's gone, and you can go in. you'll need something with defog for this. well, keep going to the right, and you'll team up with marley. she mostly wears white and black. and has black hair. kinda hard to describe from memory, unfortunately.

Well wow, you're an impressive spriter. Nice work.

I was wondering if you could please manage a Shiny Gardevoir cosplay or a male Dusknoir cosplay?

Also would it be possible for you to make a male trainer with the following description - shortish dark brown hair vaguely in the 'curtains' style (hair is brushed diagonally away from the center of the forehead, stops barely above the eyes, round back doesn't go past the top of the neck), pale skin, thin glasses, dressed in a pair of normal dark brown trousers, replete with pockets on the outside knees should they show, a khaki shirt, with mottled red design over it, black trainers and a knee-length dark gray trench coat? (It may sound cliché but I do wear it.)

I would greatly appreciate it as, with your permission, it would go on my trainer card.

Last edited by a moderator:
Xan, I accept you request, but don't expect them immediatly. I'm not a fast food chain, I do take time. ((Shiny Gardevoirs rawk. Blue > Green))The Dusknoir Cosplay will be a challenge, but I'm up for it.

[size=12pt]REQUESTS ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSED.[/size]

Until I get all my current ones done. ^^

UC and TPL: Thankies for telling me who Marley was.​

Thank you Spriteon. Don't worry, I never expected them to be fast, and if you were a fast food chain you would be inherently unhealthy, which is a bad thing, heh. I'll be looking forward to them, cheers.

Xan:
ShinyGardevoir.png
Xan.png

Dusknoir's gonna take me awhile, so you'll probably get him tomorrow. xD Hope you like these two though!

PikaCharms: Don't read much, do you? I'm not taking requests at the moment. And you've never bothered to look through much of this thread either, am I right? You would've seen I've already done one. Too late now though, I'm denying any sprite requests from you until further notice for lack of reading capability of [glow=red,2,300]BIG RED TEXT[/glow]. Oh well, be happy it's not indefinately.​

i'll do her the favor.
Xan, I accept you request, but don't expect them immediatly. I'm not a fast food chain, I do take time. ((Shiny Gardevoirs rawk. Blue > Green))The Dusknoir Cosplay will be a challenge, but I'm up for it.

[size=12pt]REQUESTS ARE TEMPORARILY CLOSED.[/size]

Until I get all my current ones done. ^^

UC and TPL: Thankies for telling me who Marley was.​

To put it bluntly, "Hot damn." That was.... 'a lot' faster than I expected, thanks! Both of them look great.

(Also, cheers for the orange, heh.)

I Just wanted to say that I highly admire you work and I wish that I had that much pro skills..I think I could have maybe/kinda a decent challenge when you are taking requests again^^''' I'll watch out for when you are so I can give you a nice description of it, if its something that catches your eye.
Again, I totally love your work!

Status
Not open for further replies.