• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Realm of Pixeity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankies. Hrm...that's a tough question. Depends on the sprite. I can't really give you a time estimate because I never pay attention to the time when I sprite. ^^;

The larger the sprite, the longer the time, and if I give it a custom color-over also adds time.​

Heheh, glad you like it!

Falkner.png
Bugsy.png
Whitney.png

Falkner, Bugsy, and Whitney; 3 more Gym Leaders from Johto.

((Yes, I play favorites when I sprite. I​

those are awesome~!!

can i request a trainer edit?

the rival from D/P with those hair in pokemon style
hair_879.png

front and back if possible~

that would be freaking awesome~!

i tried it myself.. but i suck sooo much... :-\

is there a tutorial-esque site where i can learn it?

thanks so much in advance~
lucky talented guy > o

Ohtay; well, I'm not doing a backpose because those were in the experiment phase, and I personally hate spriting hair.
DonPatrick.png

There ya' go.

And for the record this "lucky talented guy" is a girl.

((I'm half asleep right now and rather grumpy, if you couldn't tell.))​

Regi, do you want a boy or a girl? Any specific thing you want on the character? I need some clarification if you want me to sprite a Regi-person.​

Regi, I'ma gonna have to shoot down your request. It's something I can't do well; the Regi's. Every time it looksa lika poo. ;_;

Im sorry if this takes up your time..but can you do a request for me??? i'll like a trainer thats mixed with Piplups Final Stage-Emporemon?

Okay, I thought I was considered, MAYBE, if even, KIND OF good. Bu now I think I'm just a lowlife. Do you mind if I copy your... uh... Pokemon Cosplay stuff? Pwease? =3 I won't copy your SPRITES or anything, just, like, the same idea. Cuz I've had sprites stolen from me, but obviously the person was VERY lowly talented, since I suck. I only use MSPaint to lol, never really considered getting anything else...

Okay, I thought I was considered, MAYBE, if even, KIND OF good. Bu now I think I'm just a lowlife. Do you mind if I copy your... uh... Pokemon Cosplay stuff? Pwease? =3 I won't copy your SPRITES or anything, just, like, the same idea. Cuz I've had sprites stolen from me, but obviously the person was VERY lowly talented, since I suck. I only use MSPaint to lol, never really considered getting anything else...
I use MS paint too! :p

and Sami, thought of having the Regi as like a big costume with mabe the trainers feet coming out an a head hole somewhere or something? Sorta like my Drifblim guy.

Ohtay; well, I'm not doing a backpose because those were in the experiment phase, and I personally hate spriting hair.
DonPatrick.png

There ya' go.

And for the record this "lucky talented guy" is a girl.

((I'm half asleep right now and rather grumpy, if you couldn't tell.))​
thank you sooo much * o *

i love it~

you lucky talented GIRL ~!

xD

sorries

I would enjoy a finsihed back of Dawn please! (Like your clone Charizard, Blastoise, Venasaur) I really like your sprites, and when I see mine, I automatically compare and say mine are horrid compared to yours. Keep up the good work, Sami!

Okay, sorry for being so inactive in my own thread. ^^;

Anywhoo; let's get a few things situated. xD

Rayku Kun; Sorry, I'm not going to be doing any more Masquerade/Cosplay trainers, so I'm going to have to decline your request.

Eevee Lover; good idea! I'll get on it sometime in the future, though I may be lazy and just use my Spriteon girl's legs for Dawn, seeing as how I did base the boots off of Dawn anyway, though I can't promise the sprite will be up in the near future; SAT's are on their way. ;_;

Ultracow; In some way, I did think about it, but there's also the fact I have no gumption as to sprite any of the Regi's either. :-X

I'm currently working on a Self-Trainer Card right now, and so far the 'Self' part is coming out great, but the TC, not so much. :-\

And thankies for all the lurvly compliments.​

Cool, I can't wait to see it! Knowing you, it'll be the best one anyone could do. I swear you must be from, like, the Pokemon Company itself if you can do such good sprites, with some of them being from scratch. And on Paint!!! MSPaint!!!I use Paint for my sprites, and they end up horrible (well, now I think that). And if possible, could ya try making a you-style Evelyn and/or Samantha? I keep seeing them and how horrible I did on them, plus I love your style, the way you use lighting and poses. If not, it's fine with me!

Thankies, I'm quite flattered. -^^-

Sure sure, I wouldn't mind at all taking a stab at Evelyn and Samantha. If I remember correctly Evelyn is the one with the hat and Samantha the one with the long, brown hair?

EDIT: Thankies for the description PM, Eevee Lover and here are my results based off what you gave me!

Samantha
ELCustom1.png

Evelyn
ELCustom2.png

Hope you like 'em!​

Your spriting skills have me in total awe!
o.o

-bows before you-

And if you are doing requests, could I ask you something?
Is it possible ofr you to be a sprite of a female trainer, with hair like Chii from Chobits, wearing a blue skirt and white tank top with a silver belt to hold her pokeballs, and she holds one of the balls in her hands?

If not, that's okay. ^ ^

I love your supieor spriting skills and can't wait to see more!

I have a request, too. Can you do Ancient Pokemopolian Pokemon? You remember those, right? The giant Pokemon with the weird markings. I think the markings are similar to the ones on Groudon and Kyogre, actually...

I have a request, too. Can you do Ancient Pokemopolian Pokemon? You remember those, right? The giant Pokemon with the weird markings. I think the markings are similar to the ones on Groudon and Kyogre, actually...
You're going to have to be more specific. 0_0;

And RoseTea, yes, I can take a swing at it, It'll be posted up here and probably PM'ed to you when I'm done. ^^​

Thankies, I'm quite flattered. -^^-

Sure sure, I wouldn't mind at all taking a stab at Evelyn and Samantha. If I remember correctly Evelyn is the one with the hat and Samantha the one with the long, brown hair?

EDIT: Thankies for the description PM, Eevee Lover and here are my results based off what you gave me!

Samantha
ELCustom1.png

Evelyn
ELCustom2.png

Hope you like 'em!​
OMG!!! Sorry for the caps, but these deserve it! On the mark, 100%, perfect sprites of my two characters!!! Thanks tons Spriteon! Your sprites are, just, wow. No words can describe it. And not just these. All of them! Thanks again! If I even tried that kind of work, it would take me over a week, and it took you a couple of days. Again, on Paint! I can't wait for your next sprite!

[quote author=Spriteon]
And RoseTea, yes, I can take a swing at it, It'll be posted up here and probably PM'ed to you when I'm done. ^^​
[/quote]

Thank you. =3 You are too kind.

Woah..*Bows* Yor are Great at this..O.O...

Can i have a request...?

A Pokémon trainer, With brown hair, a Pink T-shirt, A black belt to hold her Pokéballs in, And some peachy colored Shorts...With Pink Boots on!

Will that be OK..Or should i Describe more..?

Last edited by a moderator:
i have 2 requests, but before that...*bow*bow*bow*bow* *kow-tow*kow-tow*kow-tow* *grovel*grovel*grovel*...ermmm...i think you get the point =]

ok, my requests are a luxray with smaller ears and a new pose (the huge ears bother me...:'( it's one of my favorites too) and an ice dragon...i know original pokemon aren't your specialty (spriteon excluded), but i would like to see it. i seriously think an ice dragon would be like the greatest dragon of all time. (gets rid of all weaknesses apart from fighting, and dragon-like stats....awesomeness.)

well, thanks for your time

You rock at this! :o

Can i have a request?

If so:

A Female pokémon traner, with one Pokéball in her hand. Pink boots and blonde hair. Can she have a dark purple top on and a dark red skirt on? and also can she be wearing a Light pink hat?

Thanks! If ya ant it changed just tell meh! ^^

Sorry for not replying in awhile. But I've got a few request/announcements to make myself.

RoseTea: I'm nearly done with yours, will edit this post when finished. ^^ The Chii hair is what's taking so long. xD
Luxray and Entei: PM me with more description on your characters.
tpl2000 + Gardevoir Master: Luxray's body sprite doesn't really offer me enough to go with in order to make a new pose, and I won't do Poke'mon right from scratch. Spriteon was based off an Eevee-evolution, making it super easy to do.​

You're going to have to be more specific. 0_0;

I had to ask someone else, then do a Google search for images. The episode is "The Ancient Puzzle of Pokémopolis," and the Pokemon in question are Gengar, Alakazam, Jigglypuff, and a painted Psyduck. I found some images, but I couldn't right-click the page so I'll have link you to the pages where I thought there were good images.

Row one, picture three: Painted Psyduck
http://www.pokenightmare.com/epguide/indigo/074/03.php

Good shots of Ancient Alakazam
http://www.pokenightmare.com/epguide/indigo/074/11.php

You can see Ancient Gengar's colors pretty well on row seven, picture one, and pattern on row eight, picture three, although the electric attack obscures the colors.
http://www.pokenightmare.com/epguide/indigo/074/12.php

Ancient Jigglypuff's all over this page
http://www.pokenightmare.com/epguide/indigo/074/15.php

If its okay..can you make a trainer for me please...ith long spikey hair with a black coat on and two belts intersecting each other?

Rayku Kun, no, I cannot make you a trainer. Why? Is it a boy or girl? Is this 'trainer' even wearing pants? What color hair? What color belts? Where are they intersecting?

So no, I cannot and will not make you this trainer, even if you edit and add the answers to the above questions. Sorry, too bad. You should've previewed your post and thought out your trainer a little more before you asked.

EDIT: People who are Requesting sprites, check the front page. -^3^-​

I want to thank you now, in advance for the sprite. And I am sorry if I has troubled you and inconvenienced in any way.

I am truly grateful that you accepted my request, and I can't wait to see the results.
^ ^

I will edit my post later after the sprite is posted to give you a review. Okay?​

RoseTea
RoseTeaSS.png

There you are! With a few added bonus sprites! =^w^=

Sorry I haven't posted any new sprites in quite awhile, schools still kicking my butt. T^T I think I'm failing Algebra 2.​

You have amazing talent(s)! I'm so looking forwards to seeing more of your work. =)

I have a request for a character of mine, however I don't know if you'd accept it or not. x] Nonetheless...you create amazing sprite

I've been thinking about evolutions for Volbeat and Illumise, but the only ideas I can think of for them is for Illumise's evo would be Bug/Fire and Volbeat's evo being Bug/Electric.

What I'm saying is that I'm requesting you to make sprites of you think Volbeat and Illumise would look like if they were able to evolve based only on the type combos I've mentioned.

I've been thinking about evolutions for Volbeat and Illumise, but the only ideas I can think of for them is for Illumise's evo would be Bug/Fire and Volbeat's evo being Bug/Electric.

What I'm saying is that I'm requesting you to make sprites of you think Volbeat and Illumise would look like if they were able to evolve based only on the type combos I've mentioned.
No, a pre-evolution that can evolve to either depending on Day/Night. And one like that for Miltank and Tauros(Only Gender evolution, not time. Those would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.