• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Realm of Pixeity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes'm. ;D I will stop quoting, and come up with my own comments. Sorry! That Misimagus cosplayer is....Amazing. So is the Alexis person. I also like that Gallade cosplayer re-done better than the first. I say you have enough natural talent for the ENTIRE world of spriting.

Thanks once more Spriteon. :3 I'm glad you did scale the hat down on Cassandra since I reckon it looks better at this size and any larger would probably have looked out of place. As for Belerophon, the mask really does improve the overall Gallade cosplay concept as the little winglets on the sides of the head are quite noticeable (especially when you're using him and see the back of his head). His pose definitely suits him and his expression certainly adds even more character when combined with Cassandra on the trainer card and his quasi-quiff is made of win, so once again, cheers!

Gotta say Alexis looks great too. I especially like the way you've done her hair and kept such a clear and smooth band of pink.

Also, about your style of shading, I still reckon it's far better than the normal sprites since it makes them look far more 3D and it avoids the blatantly obvious shading lines on the regular sprites. I don't think they look fluffy, I just think the style looks better.

Thankies for the compliments. -^3^-

Since there have been a few attempts in the TCM - Create-A-Trainer thread, I've decided to take my own hand at "The Sensational Sisters".
Daisy.png
Lily.png
Violet.png

Daisy, Lily, and Violet respectively.

TSS.png

And the three crammed to fit the 80x80 size requirements, had to edit Daisy's and Violet's arms. It almost looks like their coming out and forward now, which I rather like. The four sprites have been posted already in the TCM - CaT thread, so you'll see them there as well.​

Very nice work there Spriteon. I like the way you've stuck to a minimal amount of black lining on these, it really helps set a 'mellow' feel to their colour schemes. Their outgoing show-oriented personalities look pretty clear too thanks to their poses, so nicely done.

the only problem I can see with the sisters is there eyes look creepy cause the pupils.....well arent existant. Oh and Violet looks like she has bushy eyebrows. Sorry, Im a critic. Hahaahhahaha but overall....Im jealous.

Yoshi ~ *whine* Please don't quote sprites; at least not in here. T^T It's irksome to see the same sprite twice on the same page.

YoshiHS.png

And here's that mugshot for ya'. ^^ Hope I got the hair right.

EDIT

My old two RP characters; Alexis and Izzy; Re-Vamped! ((Lexi Re-De-Vamped to look more like her old self.))

NewLexi.png
NewIzzy.png

(If the old Lex shows up, refresh.))​

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Yoshi ~ *whine* Please don't quote sprites; at least not in here. T^T It's irksome to see the same sprite twice on the same page.

{{Image goes here}}

And here's that mugshot for ya'. ^^ Hope I got the hair right.

Removed the image from the last post. Sorry about that ^^;;

And thanks. The hair is perfect :) It's brilliant.​

Very nice mugshot and characters there Spriteon! I always enjoy seeing your sprites as you're excellent at hair and, of course, your shading style is practically unique. Very nice indeed.

Whewt! Thanks again Sami, that looks awesome. ^^ Yet another for the trainer card, cheers! The gloves are quite nifty, as is the outfit. It's relatively subtle, compared to lots of other cosplays, since it relies on casual clothing and a tail and hat. Quite nifty indeed.

Teehee, they're all so awesome! ^_^ I really like your shading style...it makes your sprites sort of glow-y or bright or something. Whatever it is, it's nice, light, happy, and so prettyful... :3

Since you posted a bunch since my last comment (sorry I've been inactive - I've been sick...), I probably will keep my comments short this time (plus, I'm getting a little dizzy, and wanna lie dowwwn...T_T).

My favorites...well, I really like what you did with the Rhyperior cosplay. I think Rhyperior's design is wonderful EXCEPT for the fact that it musta let itself go after evolution...I don't understand why Rhydon is awesome and fit and Rhyperior...is a slob. >_

Dragonman can have one though, because he leaves nice comments and caps his 'i's. =D Because I can make acceptions like that, it's my thread. But your post counts gotta be 50 before I giffles it to ya'. This way you could use it as an Avi if you want. I'll have it either by Friday or Saturday, maybe earlier, maybe not. ^3^ You've been really nice to this thread.

I never got the chance to comment on this post...
But yeah, I got 50 posts, so if you could please?

Very nice Spriteon, the fire looks great with custom shading, and the layers of colour of the coat look very reminiscent of my painting style for GW models. It's also pretty neat the the fire looks almost like a fur ruff or sorts. Nifty.

Sorry I haven't updated lately. Getting really into one RP I'm in, and my new video game is distracting. >_>

I've been wanting to do Eeveelution Cosplays, one in each gender. But I've been lazy. Here is the female counter-part to my earlier done Leafeon cosplay; done in an older fashion when I acutally used black. x_o;
Leafeon2.png

I'll enter it in the TCM - CreateATrainer thread when I get more Eeveelutions to do so. x_X

And these two mugshots are RP characters of mine, Isabella and Snapdragon's, Tobias.

TobiIzzy.png

Wow, Spriteon, that Leafeon cosplayer is, well, for lack of a better word, ASTOUNDING!!

You're shading technique really makes them all look...so real...!

I know I already commented on the mugshots on AIM, but they really do deserve extra love. Because seriously, I adore them.

... >_> *bats Izzy's Xatu feather* XP

I really do like the Leafeon cosplay, too. Even with the use of black, the shading's very even and subtle.
Plus, y'know, Leafeon rules and all.

Your mugshots are certainly impressive Spriteon, it's always a treat to see your new work. The Leafeon cosplay also looks great, and the black lines do cause it to look reminiscent of the sprites at the beginning of this topic. I think it's rather nice since it adds stronger definition in areas and mixes well with your subtle shading technique.

This is just a sort of bump post; but it also holds a useful peice of information!

Requests are now open once again! BUT; read the first post first. X_X;

And if it's not there by the time you look; make a NICE description if you want a custom trainer.

AND! I'm reserving the right to say 'No' to any request for any reason. :p My thread, I can do that.​

Aha! In that case then, let the evil chaos begin!

If it's no problem Spriteon, please could you create a custom trainer with the following description: Late teens male, white hair in a 'curtains' haircut, clad in a white suit with purple handkerchief poking out of his top pocket. His skin happens to be purple. Purple tie and, if possible, holding a dusk ball. Arising from his hair are thin and vaguely upwards curving horns, coloured black. His legs are essentially goat legs, though the suit trousers cover them till the hooves, which are black. The trouser legs reveal slight tufts of purple fur where the hooves emerge. His eyes are yellow and he has a slight smile. A devil-like tail is visible, but instead of the traditional triangular tip it's more of a tiny bone scythe blade, again black. His overall pose suggests confidence without arrogance.

If you could fulfill this one I'd greatly appreciate it, cheers Spriteon. If you're curious, the race is a Diabolus, the equivalent of humans on the Planar realm of Dreams in Dungeons & Dragons.

Wow, I didn't think the requests would be open so soon.. I have one, If it's not too much trouble(I sounded alot like Xanthier, didn't I?).

Okay, He's male, with spiky white hair, the hair is kinda hard to describe... Well, heres the Link to the sprite, that I made, for the hair, though I'm sure you could do the sprite a trillion times better.
He has a white collared shirt on, with a Red cross on it, that goes from the button, er, box, I guess, to the bottom of the shirt. It also says "Jesus died for ME!", but no one could fit that onto a sprite.
VEEERY dark blue denim jeans, and white shoes. No marks, just white. Also, If it is at all possible, a cross necklace.
OH, I forgot, He has red eyes.
If it matters at all, his personality is sorta immature(with a lot of politeness to those he doesn't know, of course), and nice guy all around, NOT SULLEN, please. It reminds me of myself, my shy, no-talky, self.

If thats not too much trouble, of course. If you do it, I REALLY appreciate it!!!

And Xanth, that race, in greek mytholigy, is called "Satyr". Cool, huh? SUCH a sweet name, too bad it was wasted on goat-people...

Oho! Awesome! Now that is most definitely a Diabolus in a white suit, thanks Spriteon! His skin seems to be a light violet rather than purple, but he still looks fantastic. Cheers. :3

CArtiste.png

Best spriter around? Aw, I'm flattered. ^3^

I hope you like him! His hair reminds me of Sasuke from Naruto. >_>;​

..............................................SO STINKIN' COOL!!!! Yeah, the best spriter around. Thank you so much, Spriteon!!
Sasuke, huh? Weird.
I hope you don't mind if I make it transparent. I was gonna submit it to the tc maker sprite thread.

If you don't mind, I'll totally understand if you don't want to because of my warning or post count, but can you do a female Caucasian with slightly wavy blond hair in a ponytail to in between her waist and neck, blue eyes, yellow teeshirt, and ankle down jeans with the ends curled up at the bottom (so the white on the inside of the jeans is showing) and flip-flops (if you can't do the flip-flops, then white sneakers)? Thank you sooo much if you do it, and apology accepted if you don't.

Dragonman; since Rangers was a DS game, there are already sprites available; though not exactly D/P style, I'ma still gonna say 'no' on this one, because it's sorta needless effort.

http://www.spriters-resource.com/

^ That's where you can find sprites for both Female and Male Rangers ^

BloomingWater; Well, since you've asked so nicely, sure. EDIT: You'll probably get it tomorrow. >_>;

In the mean time; ya'll can look at some lil' pixel art I did today out of boredom. 100% Scratch on MSPaint.

Kerberos.png

Kerberos; an OLD Houndoom that has quite a few battles under his belt. Used to be the partner of a hunter, he knew my RP character Izzy back when she was just 10 and even then, he was a Houndoom. She's now 15, and she's found him abandoned; still guarding the old, empty cabin, in the ragged condition of what you see in the mugshot.​

Kerberos is awesome, but uh, his scar seems to be alittle to far towards the back of his eye. Still, the whole "battered veteran" concept fits houndoom well. lol his horn/ear is broken, if it were the latter it'd probably hurt. Do you draw with a mouse spriteon, cuz if you do, you show an amazing degree of control...

His scar is supposed to be back a little ways, yes. ^3^

And yes, I draw with a mouse. I guess it's from using Paint so much, but thankies for the compliment!

Thierry.png

Thierry: Snapdragon's detective Weavile from the fanfics forum. Yes, he is supposed to be a lighter blue than normale. Yes, his mouths supposed to be there, that's where I wanted it, that's where I put it. And yes, he's supposed to have eyebrows. xD I wish Poke'mon had eyebrows. Be so much more fun.​

Status
Not open for further replies.