• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

The Realm of Pixeity

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice pixel arts! I'm slightly surprised that you use a mouse. From your sprites, spinda pixel art and what not I assumed you used a tablet. You also seem to make them remarkably fast, so that's very impressive indeed.

Ta-da! For Linkachu;

Linkachu-1.png

In honor of hitting 200 Posts in the thread, I'm making Pixel Arts for the people I feel have stuck around the most and were some of the first to compliment this thread and some of the thread regulars.

Who Are;
Doctor Oak
Linkachu ((Hope you like it!))
StellarWind Elsydeon
Prof Cinders
Sem
Yoshimitsu27
Xanthier
Snapdragon
FIGS! ((I'm sorry I forgots you!))

So, if you're on the list, either post what you'd like (Be reasonable, please. xD I can only draw so well.) or shoot me a PM.

[glow=blue,2,300]THANK YOU EVERYONE![/glow]​

Aww, so cute! That Linkachu is adorable! Man. Little Master Sword...Aww. Dang, I can't BELIEVE you use a mouse for those...Wow.

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
As ever, your works are bloody awesome. ^_^

Haven't been around 'charms much lately, so I haven't had the chance to post much, either. ^^; Lovely to see some more non-sprite pixel art from you - that Linkachu is bloody adorable. o-o And I love the Houndoom too. ^_^

Doctor Oak

Staff member
Overlord
I don't even think I need to post what I'd like as my pixel art thingy. :p

You could chuck a Chikorita in with him if you wants, to make it a bit different. I'd love to see it in your style.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Your PixelArt Linkachu is basically the ultimate in everything. I've probably said that before, and I don't doubt I'll say it again. You're friggin' amazing at spriting and computer art works. :)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I feel like I'm just repeating what everyone else has said XD

As indicated by my new avatar, I love it, Sami. Thank you so much! Your mad skillz never cease to amaze ^_^

You should feel proud, y'know. You basically single-handedly brought life back to the spriters board. People saw your spritework and became inspired to do their best at their own. So kudos to you for rounding up the masses ;)

Come to think of it... That IS how I got started Spriting... Huh. It just goes to prove, Spriteon, that what I said before is true. I said you're the best spriter around, and it turns out, you're the best, and the board-life-giving spriter!

Aww, I'm flattered. -^.^-

MiniOak.png

Sorry I couldn't add the Chikorita, but it looked like a blob everytime. Hope you like it anyways.
CHIBI!​

Very nice Linkachu and Doctor Oak pixel arts Spriteon! Also, cheers for offering to do arts for the thread regulars, that's pretty damn cool. As for my request? How about a flirty shiny Gardevoir?

Dang it, Spriteon! You amaze me every time you Sprite, or do a PixelArt! You're just an amazing spriter. Somebody said you have alot of control, and I agree, wholeheartedly. That Gary is adorable, though I'm not sure teh Master likes me saying that. He probably wants us to say it's "Cool". 8)

Huh? I could've sworn I posted in here. Oh well, I'll just re-post.

Well anyway, Spriteon, your work is crazy. As far as I'm concerned, you're the best spritest here at 'Charms. You're like, the Sprite-Goddess or something.

But enough brown-nosing. If you wouldn't mind taking my request, then I'll go right ahead, then. ^_^

Alright, he's a boy, with dark blue hair (Mid Length). Blue eyes. A black headband (with Pokeball emblem) on his head. He also wears a black short sleeve shirt with a dark red jacket worn over (no sleeves, simular to Ashes Hoenn Jaket). Wears one grip (Or fingerless glove, I'm not sure what to call it. ^_^;) glove and the hand is wripped in wrist bandages. Dark blue Zip-off jeans.

Either use this pose (Preferrably this one):
1-78.png

Or this pose:
1-582.png

Oh, and can you slap this trainer onto my current trainer card (In meh siggeh)? That'd be greats.

Thanks in advance.

Trainer Sonjo; I'll do the sprite for you, but no promises on the pose. I use what makes the sprite more comfortable to make, easy as that.

Dragonman: No can do. When it comes to something like that, the only way I'll work offa' picture is if the requester themselves drew it.

BloomingWater: Sorry your sprite has been delayed so much. I got ambushed by this thing called Life. x_X​

BloomingWater: Sorry your sprite has been delayed so much. I got ambushed by this thing called Life. x_X[/center]

Its fine. Been there done that. once, for three days, I didn't have enough time to turn on the TV.

EDIT: Trainer Sonjo, if Spriteon doesn't put the sprite on your Tc, if its OK with her, I will.

Ick. I can't imagine a world without TV, 'cause I play my video games on it...

Anyway, do you still do mugshots, Spriteon? If so, I'd like one of Matt. You know what he looks like from the sprite. ;D I tried one... And, well... Let's just say it didn't turn out so well...

If not, Oh well. I can live with it. I guess. ...*Sniffle* :p

Its fine. Been there done that. once, for three days, I didn't have enough time to turn on the TV.

EDIT: Trainer Sonjo, if Spriteon doesn't put the sprite on your Tc, if its OK with her, I will.

Thanks, Blooming Water. But we'll have to wait and see what the results will come out like. (I'm sure it's going to be great. =D )

Okay, I finally got it this time. If I didn't, I will say it is impossible for me to get a request in this thread. XD

Can you make a mugshot and one of those... intro walking things for this guy? (Yes, that's me.)

Got bored. Re-Shaded/Colored the Pikachu sprite from Yellow.
PikaRevamp.png

For Yoshimitsu (El);
Jakemo.png

His Pixel Art prezzy!

EDIT:
Irugi.png

And I sprite I've owed MSDL for quite awhile. >>;

[glow=red,2,300]ATTENTION![/glow]

Because of reasons I do not wish to share, I'm closing requests and cancelling all that I have right now. I do have a life outside of this computer, and it's not really permitting me to do much spriting.

The ONLY requesters that I owe sprites right now are;

Trainer Sonjo
Dragonman ((Yes on Mugshot, no on Intro Walk. x_X))

And these two have my deepest apologies for all the delays. ^3^;

Requests will most likely open once I've finished all my Gift Pixel Arts and when my life gets itself back together.

Pixels Arts still to make for:
Xanthier (Shiny, flirty Gardevoir)
Figs (Zangorro)
Prof Cinders (Her Mini-Me)
StellarWind Elysedon (Undecided)
Sem (Undecided)
Snapdragon (Undecided)​

Ah, I thank you Spriteon. And i'm sorry that your life's in a little jam as if now... Though your latest works are looking great. I wish the re-worked Pikachu were used in Yellow. Bah, first gen grapics. ;_;

I hope life gets better for you. ^_^

That sprite for MSDL looks very nice, very nice indeed! The hair style is impressive as is the overall original attire. Yoshimitsu's pixel art present is a tad disturbing with that mouth, but is nifty all the same, and you've done excellently again on the reshading of Pikachu. :3

Very cute stuff, Demi. I especially like the hair on Yoshimitsu's request--the smooth shading just makes it look all soft and stuff. :B

But why is my name still on that list dangit? XD I told you, you already made me Thierry, you don't need to make anything else for me.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I do have a life outside of this computer

Amen to that :p

All the best with whatever it is you're dealing with, Sami. As for the piccies... I'm assuming the pixel art for El is of one of his RP characters, but I can't figure out which one. Either of you could answer XD Looks great either way.

*Huggles the recolored Pika sprite* I remember on another forum when the members took it upon themselves to recolor as many older sprites as they could, but I must say that yours has something most of their's was missing: proper shading. I'd be interested in seeing more older sprite recolors from you if you ever feel like doing 'em. Otherwise... looking forward to these next few requests/gifts you've left to make ^^

I beleive El's character is named Jake, Linky. ^3^

ShinyGarde.png

Anywho, finished Xanthiers pixel art gift! His Shiny Gardevoir. =3 In a 'flirty' pose.​

Aha, awesome! Wow Spriteon, that's great! :3 I expected the little heart but it still cracks me up. Spiffy stuff indeed, cheers.

Spriteon, your name fits you perfectly. These sprites all rock!

I have a request if you'll take it lol I really want a vespiquen lady and a trainer sprite of ellis from battle arena toshinden (you probably don't know what she looks like so I'll just PM you a pic ;))

Aw, Spriteon, sorry to hear life is getting tough. I know the feeling. :/ *pats on the back*

On the other side, congrats on hitting ten pages in the thread! So many posts, so many wonderful sprites...you should feel proud of yourself for contributing such pretty pixels.

I think all your recent pixel artage is totally adorable. I love the :3 faces on the Gardevoir and Yoshimitsu. So cute. Makes me wanna hug 'em. Linkachu is adorable, too. I love the color use - it makes them bright (especially the shiny Gardy) and fun to look at. They're pretty detailed for pixel art, too, which is nice (but not TOO detailed, so it's a good balance).

While, I can't wait to see the rest of them, I hope you take enough time off to make sure your life off the 'net is okay. Don't want to see you break down or anything. Make sure YOU are okay before checking on our want for sprites. We'd much rather have a healthy Spriteon and no sprites than an unhealthy Spriteon with some sprites. :)

Aye, but I wouldn't make a very good Spriteon if there were no sprites, neh? Thankies for the compliments, though.

Trainer Sonjo:
Sonjo.png

Kosheh: 1 out of 6 ((I've been lazy, neh. >_> ))
Trainer1.png

Two tidbits I did when bored; Pawnz. First two; Tobias and Isabella. Toby belongs to Snapdragon and Izzy is my RP Character.
TPawn.png
IPawn.png

Don't be to suprised to see Pawnz popping up every now and then; the form of them is derived from doodles, and I might start making them as cute little gifts at random.​

Status
Not open for further replies.