• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Pruie Region

Raina rolled her eyes.
"You're telling me!? They mugged me and drew a dick on my face!" Raina said, laughing and trying to keep Toast calm.

Raina felt like Soren and Angel were some of the only people she'd gotten close to on her journey.
Lexie was her childhood friend, but she was suffering from depression and rarely left her house anymore.

Angel couldn't help but laugh at Raina's summarizing of the atrocities that Team Shadow had caused her. The mugging her part wasn't as funny, but the second part? Pure comedy gold. "Oh my, that must've been embarrassing." She giggled, before her eyes focused on her Pokemon. Poseidon was wandering around, running into pretty much anything. Rikki was just tense. He had been completely relaxed before they entered, so Angel couldn't help but figure it was due to the side effects of the shadowy barrier. That would definitely prove to be a problem. But, for now, she supposed they needed to move on. "We need to move on." Angel stated. "Rikki and Poseidon are already suffering from the effects of the shadow barrier."

Angel's gaze turned to the now bruised and beaten Team Shadow member. There were several Pokeballs on his belt. "Also..." She began as she walked over to the man. She crouched next to him and removed the three Pokeballs. "From what I gathered, their Pokemon will all be Shadow Pokemon." Angel held up one of the Pokeballs, as an example, and let out the inhabitant. It was a black Scyther. "I propose that every Team Shadow member we come across, we knock them out and take their Pokemon to be purified and released into the wild." She stated as she returned the Scyther.

"Yep, the drawing sucked. Dick. Great. I made another innuendo." Raina grumbled.
Angel sent out the Scyther and proposed her idea.

"Good idea. I don't want them to suffer, after all,"Raina agreed, looking sadly at her Toast, who was confused at the change. Him and Posiedon were talking, both clumsy.

Raina believed the original Toast, the one who loved sleeping, was still in there, and she hoped to quickly purify her Pokemon.

"Hey, we should probably get that man out," Raina added, gesturing to the guy passed out in the cage.

Last edited:
"Then why not do that?" said Soren. He called Arcanine and Gardevoir over, eager to get to work. He grabbed a key off of the Team Shadow Member's belt, and put it in the cage that the man was in. The key unlocked the cage door, and there were a few items strewn around the cage, along with the man. He dragged the man out, and made a otherworldly echoing sound with his flute. It was loud enough to catch someone's attention.

"Ha! I am Looker, member of the International Police! Who are you children?Wait, do you guys do weed? This one's eyes look funny!" Looker pointed to Angel, as he was surprisingly active for just waking up.

"This one has a weird looking Crack Pipe! Oh, that's a flute. Or is it a Crack Pipe? Whatever! You should be great full I saved you!" Looker added.

"What the frick?" Raina said.

Angel stifled a giggle as she whispered to Raina, praying to Mew and Arceus that he didn't hear her. "I think he's the one that's on weed and owns a Crack Pipe." Angel whispered. Poseidon looked at Looker, clearly confused by the odd man's behavior. Rikki looked like he was ready to pounce on the man if he made one wrong move. Aggressive, but not outright violent towards them, it seemed.

"Plus we saved him," Raina whispered, laughing as quietly as possible.

"Hey! What are you laughing about! I'm very serious!" Looker shifted his trench coat, looking at the trio.

"One: The thing I'm holding isn't a Crack Pipe. ... Actually? I’m lying, it’s been a Crack Pipe this whole time." Soren started. Gardevoir started suddenly dancing mindlessly, and Arcanine kept punching the cage, and his Pokemon were acting weird. "Ah, whatever. Let's get outta here." said Soren. But then he noticed three figures going down the stairs in the next room. "I think someone's coming! Looker, help us!" exclaimed Soren, scared. "I think it's two grunts, and a Team Shadow Admin!" continued Soren.

Last edited:
"I can't do that! I gotta go! Bye!" Looker ran off, leaving a trio of one girl who wasn't even a teenager yet, a 13 year old boy, and a 15 year old girl left to die with Pokemon that just kept bumping into things.

"Welp, we're gonna die." Raina said, trying fruitlessly to get Toast to relax but to no avail.
When it was 3 adults vs. children who can't even drive, we all knew who'd win.

"Even though I don't like to admit it, our Pokemon's new forms should give them a power boost," Angel stated. She looked at her Zangoose, a sorrowful expression on the girl's face. "And Rikki is more powerful, but he's a lot less like himself." She added. "Only thing is, if our Pokemon know Shadow Moves now, they won't do too much on Team Shadow's Pokemon, but that also goes for our own. So, are you guys ready to go on a suicide run?"

"Hell yes! Got nothing to lose now." Raina said, cradling Toast.

Suddenly, the other trio of Team Shadow came, approaching the 3 children.
The admin was a tall, attractive, girl with an eye patch and dark, purple hair done in a side shave. She adorned a black unitard with purple stripes on it, along with black combat boots and some facial scars. Her skin was a sun-kissed brown, and she had a beauty mark.
The grunts were dressed in the standard outfit, one with sandy blond hair and the other with brown hair in a weave.
"I see you've taken out that weak grunt of ours. He's useless. One simple job he couldn't do. I'm Darcia and you're in our way. We'll ask you nicely to stop, but if you don't cooperate, I guess a triple battle's in order," Darcia said suavely, twisting a lock of her dark, mesmerizing purple hair.
The 2 grunts behind her nodded.

"We won't! Screw you guys, you mugged me!" Raina kicked the male grunt in the crotch and kicked the female in the solar plexus, but she knew not to mess with Darcia.

"Wow, this one has spunk! You should join. Also, was that you we mugged?" Darcia laughed, thinking it was funny.
"You're poor as shit. Hope you liked the present!"

Last edited:
"Hey, dick-wad!" Angel shouted to Darcia. "Back the hell off of my friend!" She wasn't used to using profanity, but this chick was starting to piss her off. Sensing his trainer's growing agitation towards the Team Shadow members, Rikki stood in between the trio of friends and the Team Shadow trio. Angel smiled at the fact that the act Rikki just did proved that there was still some of him left in there. Instead of waiting for a command or for Darcia to even send out a Pokemon, the Shadow Zangoose rushed Darcia with a Crush Claw, aiming it right for the woman's face.

Darcia simply stepped to the side, seeing that move from a mile away.
"You should also join! Out current members aren't this daring," Darcia laughed, thinking this was funny.

"But let's get down to business. You three trespassed and my Pokemon are itching to battle. Let's do a triple battle. I have more important things to do," Darcia announced.
The strange woman smirked, looking at the three.
She could look into Raina's gray eyes, Soren's Violet-blue orbs, and Angel's heterochromic one's and knew all of them were scared or at least antsy. The woman could make anyone in the room scared of her, by just being there.

Soren started to get angry again. "Why you little..." He punched Darcia and the two other grunts in the face, and followed it up by playing a loud, echoing, otherworldly sound, courtesy of his flute. "This is what happens when I get angry-- well, this might happen." said Soren, talking to Raina and Angel. Gardevoir predicted something, and attacked with a stunning Psyshock, and followed it up with Psychic. "Thanks, Gardevoir." said Soren.

This time, Darcia couldn't dodge them. She ducked and avoided Psyshock, but Psychic knocked her down.
"Man, you three are ruthless! This one even got a hit on me! That Gardevoir is great! But you're really pissing me off." Darcia didn't laugh this time.

"O-okay, how about a-how about a triple b-battle? Each-each of u-us have 1 Pokemon left," the male grunt said, looking nervous.

"Fine. But I'll win!" Darcia said.

"We're ruthless? And coming from you of all people? The ones that literally close the doors to a Pokemon's heart? That has to be the most hypocritical thing I've heard in my entire life." Angel scolded. Rikki got into a fighting stance. At this point, Rikki's fur was bristling so much he looked much larger. "Zan! Goose!" Rikki said aggressively as he scratched his claws against each other. "Rikki, wait for them to send out their Pokemon!" Angel ordered. Rikki glanced at his trainer, then glared back at Darcia. It looked like he was about to disobey and attack the admin, but he stayed put.

Soren looked around. He said, "Let's do a triple battle." to Darcia. Although he was questioning what effects an item like the Red Orb would do to a normal pokemon,
he stayed quiet. He could hear the sound of something slowly burning above him,
and the sound of water above him, as well. He mixed up a few berries to make Berry Juice while waiting.

Raina shrugged, and sent Toast out to battle. The sandyblond boy sent out a Golbat, and the girl a Skorupi.

Darcia sent out a strong looking Dragalge with purple sea weed around his neck.
"Ready when you weaklings are," Darcia sneered, flipping her purple side shaved hair.

Soren sent out his Gardevoir, and of course it used Psychic on Darcia's Dragalge.
"At this point, let me say you're a stupid movie." said Soren, talking to Darcia
He drank a lemonade, and then politely asked Gardevoir to use Psyshock. He heard strange noise of something boiling, again, and something filling up with water.

"Alright, Rikki, let's use Crush Claw on- No, wait, Rikki!" Angel shouted as her Zangoose rushed towards the Dragalge. She was going to have him focus on the Skorupi. Instead, Rikki charged right for Darcia's Dragalge. The Shadow Zangoose leaped into the air and brought its paw down towards Dragalge as it was enveloped in a white light.

"Um.. Skorupi.... Use... Shadow Break on Quilava!" The girl said, tripping over her words.
"Toast, dodge, and use Shadow Fire!" Raina commanded. She wasn't really a good battler, but she did the best she could.

Toast dodged, but he tripped a bit, losing some damage. He let out a blue fireball, hitting the Skorupi and putting it at 2/3 of its health.

Soren's Gardevoir decided to keep using Psychic, until the Dragalge fainted. But it put the Dragalge at 1/4 of it's own health. "Dragalge, use Toxic Spikes!" exclaimed Darcia. All Dragalge did was fling toxic looking spikes all over the ground near everyone's feet.

Toast tripped over a Toxic Spike, poisoning him.
"My Dragalge isn't that weak... Dragalge, use Poison Heal!" Dragalge healed using a Toxic Spike.
'Dragalge, use Shadow Blast! On that shitty Zangoose! And trap him in Shadow Mist!" Darcia commanded.

"Oh god..." Raina said. Darcia was a great trainer, able to get out commands by the dozen.

"Golbat, wing attack! On the Gardevoir!" The sandy haired boy said.
"Skorupi! Trap the Gardevoir with Poison Sting!" The girl added, more confident.

The Pokemon were everywhere; this was messy!
"There's way too many!" Raina said, looking at the chaos.

Luke shuddered, sitting on the ground outside of the gym in Valleyville. The future seen in Horus's eye had not been ideal. Ursa had been black with a silver ring on her belly, instead of her normal brown and yellow. And she had been on a rampage. She had turned evil. So Luke had retreated to Valleyville, hoping to avoid this future. But he couldn't help feeling like he betrayed his friends.

Gardevoir couldn't take it anymore, and it fainted. "Alright, go Arcanine." said Soren, disapointed. "Well, Darcia, if you're able to get a ton of commands out very fast, then I should be able to as well!" said Soren, confident. "Arcanine, use Bite, then Fire Fang, then finish it with Giga Impact!" said Soren, confident this would work. His Arcanine didn't use Giga Impact on the Dragalge, but it did hit the Skorupi with Fire Fang, and the Golbat with Bite, resulting in the Skorupi fainting, and the Golbat extremely close to fainting. The grunt that owned the Golbat used a Potion on it, and Soren waited for everyone else to make a move.

Hysan watched everyone run off to Aura Village. He got on Charizard and returned him when he got there. Butterfree and Linoone were out, and he found a tunnel that lead down. He entered the tunnel, and saw a Team Shadow Admin, as well as two grunts, fighting Soren, Raina, and Angel. "Hey, losers!" Hysan yelled. Darcia, as she called herself, looked at Hysan. "Oh, look, more rebels! How delightful. Dragalge, use Shadow End." The Dragalge hit Butterfree, but since it was a Shadow Pokemon as well, Butterfree didn't take too much damage. "Alright, bud. Now you've done it. Linoone, Zen Headbutt! Butterfree, Bug Buzz!" The attacks defeated the Dragalge, and any leftover damage went to the male grunt's Golbat, which also fainted. Hysan thanked his friends for getting the Shadow Pokemon low. Darcia yelled, "You brats! Next time, we won't let you off as easy!" "Well, I beg to differ," Hysan replied, "but that seemed as though all your skill was being used there, with a Dragalge that won't listen to you against two level 65's. Don't cross me again, or you will be defeated." Hysan watched the Grunts and Admin run through the tunnel. "No point in chasing them, guys. Let's get back to Valleyville."

"We could've defeated them! They're all basically item spammers! You don't need to come in here out of nowhere and defeat them with your overleveled Pokemon! I wanted to kick their asses! Screw you! And I'm not 5! I know all that! Your Linoone shouldn't even be listening to you! It's a Shadow Pokemon, it has benefits and weaknesses, it's not a Badass with no problems!" Raina stormed off, upset that the fight was shortened.
'It was just starting to get good, too,' Raina thought angrily.

"His Pokemon were overleveled anyways," she added, muttering more swears warily.

Raina whipped out her Cherubi Phone and earbuds and listened to the only thing that could keep her calm: Music.
"At least music isn't being a douchebag," she muttered, her hotheaded nature taking over herself.
Listening to Uma Thurman by Falling Out Dudes, helped her relax.

"Let's find Orca Whale or whatever his name is. Having Shadow Pokemon is pissing me off."
As if on cue, Toast began running away.
Raina rolled her eyes and put him back, leaving the entrance and walking to Valleyville.

Angel was about to formulate a plan as to give Rikki a power boost, but then Hysan swooped in. She groaned. Raina was pissed off and she stormed off, and Rikki looked even more pissed. He actually leaped into the air and was about to attack Hysan, but Angel quickly retrieved him. "Time to get out of here." She muttered as she returned Poseidon as well. She turned to Soren. "You said some woman in Valleyville could purify our Pokemon. What was her name?"

Raina went ahead and healed at the Pokecenter, but to Raina's surprise, Nurse Joy stopped her.
"I see your Pokemon are Shadow varients. If you go further into Uxie Forest, you will find the hut of a woman named Ora. She'll purify your Pokemon. Be warned. She hates visitors, and if you interrupt her research, you're gonna die." The Nurse chuckled.
"She's trying to find a way to make Shadow Pokemon obey you." Nurse Joy said.

"Thank you! I'll be off!" Raina went into a trail leading to the small forest, so small and insignificant that it wasn't on the map.

Hysan watched Raina run off and Angel asked him where the woman who could purify her Pokemon was. "In Uxie Forest, there is a woman named Ora. Don't disturb her research. She is trying to make an item to make a Shadow Pokemon obey you. I have two prototypes, and they seem to work. I should actually go report to her." Hysan went back to Valleyville and the nurse healed his Pokemon, except for his Shadow Pokemon. Hysan had a Shadow Healer, from Ora, of course. He got to the hut in Uxie Forest. "Ora! The item works! And so does the Shadow Healer!" Hysan said enthusiastically. "Great, my boy! I will have to make a few tweaks, as well as finish the Shadow Purifier. I have two now, but I want to make more. Why don't you take one, just in case?" Ora gave him the Shadow Purifier. Hysan walked out of the hut and saw Raina. "Oh, Raina. Don't go inside. I can only go when she is researching to report if her items work. I have a Purifier, though. Wanna use it?"

"Shut the hell up!" Raina slapped it out of his hands, tired of his crap and still hot headed.
Raina ran into the hut.
'I can take this chick. I don't care,' Raina thought.

"Hey! What are you doing?" Ora said, angrily.
"Listen, my Pokemon are shadow Pokemon, and I want you to heal him!" Raina said, setting Toast down.

"Hysan said your shit works, so please heal him!" She added.

"Listen. You trespass, you yell at me, and you interrupt my research. What makes you think I'm gonna help you?" Ora questioned.

"Why do you help Gary Stu over there?" She jabbed a thumb at the door, knowing he was probably listening in.

"His father may or may not have blackmail on me. Besides, he wanted his 'cool-looking Linoone', and besides, he reminds me of myself when I was younger." Ora thought fondly of the good days.

"I'll still help you though. Only because I can't stand to see a Pokemon suffer!" Ora insisted, taking Toast.

She mixed together a few powders and strange liquids, before feeding it to the Quilava. She put him in his Pokeball, and put him in what looked like at oven, but with what appeared to be a battery, some powders caked on top of it, and a nightstand.

She took him out, revealing a normal looking Quilava.
"Here. Now leave! He'll be a bit wonky for a few hours, but he'll be fine!"

"Thanks!" Raina ran out happily, and ran back to the Pokecenter to thank the Nurse.

Raina slapped the Purifier out of Hysan's hands. She then ran in and back out with a regular Quilava. Hysan just shrugged and flew to Berg City to get his eighth badge. He went to heal his Pokemon and challenged the gym leader, Ais. He accepted the challenge and sent out an Abomasnow. Charizard quickly took it out. Ais then sent out a Delibird. Another quick Flamethrower. Then, there was a Jynx. It took two Flamethrowers this time. Finally, he sent out a Glalie, which he mega evolved. Hysan took it out quickly anyway. After he won, he got the Ayz badge. He went off to the Pokemon league after healing his Pokemon.

After healing up her own Pokemon, Angel went to the hut that Hysan had told her about that Ora resided at. She saw Raina ran past her with her Quilava in her hands, looking normal. Angel gave a smile and a nod to Raina before rushing in the direction of the hut herself. When she entered, she saw the woman, Ora. "Excuse me?" Angel asked as she entered. The old woman muttered something and sighed.
"I take it you want me to purify your Pokemon. Fine, hand me one of them." Ora instructed. Angel grabbed Poseidon's Pokeball and handed it to Ora. She quickly sent out Kitsune and Tempest to make sure they were safe from their Pokeballs, which they were. She quickly retrieved the two Pokemon.

Once Ora handed Poseidon's Pokeball back, Angel sent him out to see the now-recovered Croconaw. He gave his trainer a hug as she handed Ora Rikki's Pokeball. After the process was finished, Ora seemed hesitant as she handed Rikki's Pokeball back, which caused Angel to raise an eye as she sent the Zangoose out... to see he was exactly the same. He still looked agitated, as well.
"What? W-why didn't it work?" Angel asked.
"I'm... not sure," Ora responded. "There always was a rumor about there being a project back in the Orre Region about a Pokemon that couldn't be purified, but, your Zangoose wasn't exposed to anything different than your Croconaw, was he?"
"No." Angel shook her head. "He wasn't." Ora put her hand to her chin in thought.
"The best thing I can tell you now, child, is this. Take him with you throughout your journey, try to bond with him. Come back to me on occasion, like a check-up." Ora instructed. Angel nodded slowly as her gaze fell back to Rikki. She raised the Pokemon's ball and retrieved it. She left the hut with Poseidon on her heels, staring at Rikki's Poke Ball the entire way.

Soren ended up getting out of Team Shadow's Hideout, and going to Uxie Forest, to get his Pokemon purified. Chandelure and Breloom were just fine during the journey, and Gardevoir and Arcanine need to be purified. He hadn't interupted her research, so he was totally fine. He got them purified. He saw Hysan flying towards Berg City. "You've gotta be fu-fricking kidding me again." said Soren, facepalming. He went after Hysan again, using Braviary. Eventually, he got to Berg City, feeling a little bit heartless, because he left his friends, trying to chase Hysan. He went to the gym, grumbling, and he saw a female figure in the back of the gym. "Welcome to Berg City's Pokémon Gym. I'm Glace, and I'll be your Gym Leader for today." said Glace, relaxed.

"Yo, can we battle?" said Soren after overcoming the obstacle course in the gym, and of course a few trainers. "Yeah, I'll accept your challenge. Doesn't matter much to me anyway." replied Glace. She had medium lenght blue hair, which, of course, was dyed and she had a blue cloak on. "Go, Abomasnow!" shouted Glace. Chandelure used Flamethrower, and that's all it took. Fast forward to the end of the battle, after a ton of Flamethrowers and Flame Charges, Soren had won. "Here's the Glace Badge, champ." said Glace. Soren put it into his gym badge case, and went to the Pokemon Centre to rest.

Hysan got to the top of the mountain before he almost collapsed. Thankfully, there was a Pokemon Center on the mountain top, and he went to get a room in the hotel section. He was running on about 7 hours of sleep over the past 5 days combined, and he wanted to sleep for what seemed like eternity. He got in a bed and slept.

Raina happily made it to the outskirts of Uxie Forest. She sent out all her Pokemon.
Toast, Ink, Aria, and Azuru all happily came out, jumping around.

All of a sudden, Aria began glowing!
"Yes! You're evolving!" Raina pumped a fist, watching the fluffy Pokemon grow even fluffier.
"Al! Al!" She crowed happily.
Raina was starting to believe her Pokemon were growing stronger.
After all, now she had an Altaria, an Azumarill, her Quilava, and Swadloon, whom she never would evolve.

Raina made her way to Valleyville, and entered the gym.
She read a sign.
'Zemlyo is the Gym Leader of Valleyville! He's famous for having two gym leader sons! The rock-type master, Oris, and the steel type gym leader, A-' Raina read. Unfortunately, some Team Shadow member wrote, "Team Shadow is the best!" over the name. She remembered Oris, whom she'd barely defeated. She didn't know who the steel gym leader was though. Raina shrugged it off, and entered the gym, seeing a middle-aged man sitting of a mound of dirt. Next to him was a Sandslash, Dugtrio, and a Donphan. The man, known as Zemlyo, looked strangely familiar. Raina shrugged it off.

'Maybe I just heard of him on the news?' She thought, thinking nothing of it.

The man in question gasped at the sight of the young trainer, but kept his face hidden under a rough, blank face.
He had brown eyes like the ground types he loved so much. His hair was a dark jet-black, with streaks of silver grazing the top. He had some gray and black stubble. The man's eyes were watery; his hands dry and calloused from the things he'd done and seen.
"Her," he muttered, thinking of him.

He'd held that kid as an infant. The appearance was uncanny.
'The gray eyes, determined look, and red hair... it's her," he thought.

'Acer was such an idiot to give her and Scarletta up," Zemlyo thought of Scarletta and her kid, Raina, who was right in front of him.
"Um... You're the gym leader right? If so, I wanna battle you!" Raina said, unsure but excited.
"Yup. You...You ready, Raina?" Zemlyo asked.
'Lord Helix, she's definitely Acer's kid...'

"How do you know my name?" Raina asked, confused.
'Crap.' Zemlyo thought.
"Uh, Oris told me about you! That's it!" He exclaimed.
Truthfully, Oris never remembered her fights and she always forgot to call him.

"Oh. Okay. Well, let's battle. Go! Azuru!" She said, shrugging it off.
Azuru ran forwards, tripping on her tail.

"Kay. Go Dugtrio!" Zemlyo commanded.

Soren thought of something. An idea came to life in his head, but he forgot about it.
He thought about something for a few minutes, and he decided it was a good idea. He dyed the tips of his hair midnight blue, and went to get some more black and blue clothes. He came back about an hour later, when he saw more black mist in the distance, mostly in the Desolate forest. He wondered, 'Is that Team Shadow's ACTUAL base, I wonder?' He wandered around Berg City, admiring his surroundings. He eventually wandered over there, but got scared and ran away. Soren decided to go to Alum Town, to check if anyone else was there.
However, he got tired, and ended up going to Valleyville instead.

When he woke up, he could have swore he saw Alum Town's Gym Leader going to Uxie forest, probably to help Ora with her research. He grabbed a Sitrus berry out of his bag, split it in half, and gave it to his normal Gardevoir and Arcanine.

Last edited:
The image of dark Ursa remained in the eye of Horus the Xatu. But Luke had seen Team Shadow flee. Ursa wouldn't be harmed now. Right? Luke looked closer at the future in Horus's eye. They were near a ruined building. It reminded him of... was it Enigma Town? Luke would make sure never to return there. Or maybe it wasn't Enigma Town. Maybe Team Shadow would strike and destroy a town, making it the place where Ursa would be turned.
"Gosh dang it, Horus, look at some other future event, will you?" Luke complained. Horus shook his head. He focused on events that he thought were important.
"Please."
Horus sighed, and an image of Ora standing with Aurus the Lucario calmed him. A strange blue haze was suspended between the two. Aura.
Luke remembered why he had gone to Aura Town in the first place. Aurus needed to master Aura Sphere.

Hysan woke up after a good 14 hours of sleep. He went out to Mount Akdov to train his Pokemon. SInce all levels would listen to him, he was going for level 85-90 on all his Pokemon. For now, though, he spent time bonding with Linoone and Butterfree. He felt ready since Buttefree had Shadow Storm and Linoone had Shadow Blast, both super effective against any Pokemon type. He bonded with Linoone over time and it began to listen to him. Butterfree seemed reluctant, but that was changed by a few berries. Butterfree and Linoone were soon listening to Hysan again.

"Use Aqua Ring!" Raina set up, so Azuru could regain health.
"Mud Bomb!" Zemplyo commanded.

One of Dugtrio's head went underground, and flung some of the arena dirt at Azuru.

"Dodge with your tail!" Raina said.

Azuru hit it with its tail, only taking a bit of damage and healing with Agua Ring.

"You're a pretty good trainer!" Zemlyo seemed impressed.

"Thanks. Use Agua Jet!" Azuru enveloped itself in water, and hit the Dugtrio at a blinding speed, knocking down the heads.
The Dugtrio had an estimate amount of health on the TV, and it was at about half health!

"Trio!"

"Hm... Dig! With all the power you have!"

Suddenly, the Dugtrio was gone. Azuru didn't know where it was, until it bursted aboveground, hitting her with all its power.
"A..zu," Azuru moaned, fainting.

"No! Azuru!" Raina called out, scooping her up.
She scowled before calling out, "Go, Ink!"
The Swadloon walked forward boredly.
"Use Grass Knot!"
Ink came forward with a blade of grass, slapped Dugtrio with it and tied it up.

"Dug...tr..." Dugtrio fainted, causing Zemlyo to send out Sandslash.