• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Pruie Region

'I shouldn't have even gone in the first place. They wouldn't have needed my help. Hysan swooped in at the right time, they would've been fine. If had just stayed back, none of this would have happened. They still would've driven back those Team Shadow members no problem. Nothing bad would have happened.' These thoughts swirled around Angel's mind as she sat on a bench right in front of the Pokemon Center. She was staring at Rikki's Pokeball. Then at the other three. She had almost forgotten that she took those three Pokeballs off of the Team Shadow grunt Soren and Raina had defeated. Luckily, she remembered and got them purified. Angel promised herself she'd release them once they made it to the next route.

Raina obviously ended up winning.
Ink proved to be stronger than she seemed, easily destroying Zemlyo's team without a second thought. Though she came very close to fainting at Zemlyo's Donphan, Ink ended up pulling through, defeating him.

"We won, Ink!" Raina exclaimed, overjoyed.
Ink gave a simple smirk. Raina and Ink had started to get on better terms, which was great for the team.

"You did great. Here's the Earth badge!" Zemlyo handed her the badge, clapping her on the back, watching his Granddaughter leave.
'If only she knew...' Zemylo thought, thinking of the gray eyes that were such a big part of his life. Oris' eyes, his wife's, Acer's, and Raina's.

Raina happily raced out.
"Nothing can make my day better!" Raina yelled, right after healing at the Pokecenter.

"Not even a Cherubi sale? I see your Cherubi phone, darling!" The woman selling the Cherubi items said.

"HOLYFRICKIWANTTHEMALL!" Raina looked at the Cherubi plushes, Cherubi pie, Cherubi gum, Cherubi cupcakes, Cherubi paintings, Cherubi hot cocoa, Cherubi hand sanitizer, Cherubi lotion, Cherubi perfume, Cherubi smoothies, Cherubi-Vanillite special icecream, Cherubi berries, Cherubi sweatshirts, Cherubi t-shirts, Cherubi scented sheets, and finally, not-for-sale Cherubis, dancing and squealing. Luckily all products were made from artificial Cherubi.

Most of them, at least.

(Ten Minutes Later)

Raina held all the Cherubi items in her hands, sighing happily.
The paintings and such she mailed to her mom, telling her that "Yes, I bought this with my own money." Raina drank the hot cocoa.

"Weirdly, this is good!" All her Pokemon were eating it happily.
"Don't worry. I can battle some trainers for more money. As long as I'm not mugged again," Raina told her quartlet of Pokemon.

"What?" Ora asked. Luke had told her about the failing Aura Sphere.
"You heard me. Whenever Aurus tries to use Aura Sphere, it flickers out."
"Oh this is bad. Very bad."
"Why is it bad?" Luke asked.
"The Aura in Aurus is fading. That means he's dying," Ora explained.
"Dying?" Luke said, shocked.
"Dying," Ora confirmed.
"What can I do about it?" Luke asked.
"Go back to Aura Town. The Plague of Shadows is gone. Without them, you should be safe. Make your way to the Aura Shrine in the middle of the town. There, Aurus must be left on his own for three days. After three days, return to the spot. Aurus's Aura will have been strengthened."
"I can't leave Aurus alone for three days!" Luke exclaimed.
"Then Aurus dies."

Angel's head perked up when she heard Soren. She looked over to see him taking a seat next to her. "Well, it's... not good. You remember how that barrier in Aura Village turned Poseidon and Rikki into Shadow Pokemon?" Angel inquired. "Well, I went to the Ora lady's house to get Poseidon and Rikki purified. Poseidon was purified just fine, but Rikki..." Angel began to trail off. "It's better I just show you." She decided. She let Rikki out of her Pokeball, unveiling the Shadow Pokemon still in his altered appearance.

"Are you sure that you can do this?" Luke asked.
"Luc," Aurus nodded.
Luke sighed, and said, "Alright. Good luck buddy."
Luke hugged Aurus, resting his head on Aurus's.
"Car," Aurus said, putting a paw on Luke's head. Then, he stepped away, and walked up the steps. He sat in front of a broken wall with a purple orb in it.
"See you later pal," Luke said, walking away with Ursa, Caesar, Horus, and Doragon.

Raina noticed Angel and Soren next to the Pokecenter and decided to join them, sharing her Cherubi stuff.

"Hey guys. Hopefully this isn't a bad time." Raina said, plopping down next to Soren.
"Angel, what's with your Zangoose? Why is it...still a shadow Pokemon?" She asked, offering the dozens of Cherubi products to the two.

"That's the thing. I don't know." Angel replied. Her voice was clearly starting to get shaky. "We came back, right behind you. When you left the Ora woman's hut, we went in. She purified Poseidon no problem." She sent out Poseidon. The Croconaw was entirely normal. "But then, something went wrong with Rikki. Ora mentioned about there being such a thing as Shadow Pokemon that can't be purified. But, it shouldn't be like that. Rikki and Poseidon weren't exposed to anything extra. It's... It's not right."

Raina peered at the two Pokemon suspiciously, a worried tone overtaking her usual steady one.
"I mean, Toast is fine. Does he act any similar than he did before?" Raina asked.

The day was gorgeous, almost perfect, with trees perfectly shading the warm sunshine, leaves gliding down and hitting her face. Unfortunately, something bad to happen on the nicest day.

Starlys, Tailows, and Pidoves all wandered around them randomly, attempting to steal the food sitting on the yellow bench, with the peeling paint.

Hysan received Soren's call. He flew to Valleyville and saw Soren, Raina, and Angel sitting on a bench next to a Pokemon Center. "Hey guys! What's up? I'll battle you, Soren. But Angel, your Zangoose is still a Shadow Pokemon. I think I can used the Advanced Purifier Ora made for me to purify it. Wanna try it out?"

"Maybe because Ink and Rikki were fairly close, they'll still get along!" Raina suggested, seeing Soren's shiny Pokemon talking with Rikki.

But since Rikki was still a shadow Pokemon, Sableye and Rikkiseemed to argue a bit. Raina shrugged, telling Ink to go with Rikki. Ink seemed hesitant, but did so anyways.

"Hey! Where's my Cherubi br- you know what, forget it," Raina mumbled, embarrassed at the purchase.

Rikki was not enjoying the Sableye's company. In the slightest. Out of the corner of Rikki's eye, he saw the approaching Swadloon, Ink. Granted, Rikki did remember Ink, he wasn't feeling up to talking, so he said nothing. Rikki glared at Hysan as he approached. He still held a grudge against him for interrupting the battle against the Team Shadow posse. Angel shook her head. "That Ora woman tried everything. Honestly, I don't know what to do." Angel murmured.

"Ha! I am Looker, member of... THE INTERNATIONAL POLICE!" Looker suddenly popped out of a bush, scaring the crap out of everyone.

"Ha! I bet you're all glad I saved you from those Team Shadow members! Because of that heroic deed, I got on the newspaper!" Looker excitedly waved it in everyone's faves.

"You...You idiot! You ran off! We battled a Mafia Leader from a literal GANG! Us! A group of teens!" Raina yelled at the bush-Looker.

Soren was startled by bush-Looker, and of course the second he saw Looker, he tried to beat the crap out of him. After Soren was finished beating the crap out of Looker, he said "I'll be right back." He was so... mad at Looker for trying to gain popularity off of something him and his friends did as a team. His Sableye followed him, and of course, Sableye stole from Looker. "He deserves it," whispered Soren. Sableye came back with what looked like ten-thousand pokedollars, while Soren was trying to cool off.
After ten minutes, he came back to where Angel and Raina were sitting. "He REALLY deserves it this time. Sometimes he doesn't." said Soren, calmly, "I tried to beat him up as much as that Team Shadow grunt we beat up."

OOC: Sorry I was trying to be part of a Sword Art Online RP, but it didn't work out. I'm gonna quit it soon.

BIC:
Hysan saw Looker pop out of the bushes, and after Soren beat him up and his shiny Sableye gave Soren ten thousand Pokedollars from Looker's wallet. "Funny," Hysan said, "How his name is Looker and he didn't see Sableye take his money," He told everyone, jokingly.

Soren rolled his eyes. His Sableye kept scratching his legs, for some reason. "Anywho, let's get to Zephyr City." said Soren. "We'll miss the festival if we don't go soon. It ends in three days." He stared at his watch, as the sun went down. "It's... 3:00? Odd. The sun usually goes down at 4:00." said Soren. He went to the Pokemon Centre, and of course healed his pokemon.

"Uh... yeah. Let's go. Rikki, try not to attack anyone unless I say something, okay?" Angel asked. Although begrudgingly, the Shadow Zangoose nodded. "Thank you. I need to fight the Zephyr Gym. Maybe Tempest will even evolve during the battle." She stated as she sent out her other Pokemon. Then there were the three Pokeballs of the Shadow Pokemon she stole from the Team Shadow Grunt. "How do we get to Zephyr City?"

"According to my town map, we cross the Valleyville mountains and then go through a forest into Zephyr. Now, I'm gonna Googol the gym leader..." Raina pulled out a Cherubi Phone. "Oh god. Thalia, the gym leader, only battles us if we do some parkour over lava," Raina groaned, before showing Angel a photo of a kid doing parkour over a lava pool. She scrolled to see more photos.
"Great. After the parkour, we have to jump 20 feet onto a trampoline," Raina sighed, shaking her head.
533072_trainercard-Raina.png

Last edited:
"Oh my Arceus." Angel muttered while viewing the pictures. Angel was almost one hundred percent sure that at least one person died doing that. That had to be illegal... or something. "Let's hope we don't die then." She said. "I suppose we should get going now, huh?" She guessed as she stood up.

"Ha, I guess. I'm leaving this weird town as soon as possible. Being assaulted by Looker wasn't very fun," Raina said, remembering the recent memory.
"I hope Rikki gets purified. See ya!" Raina began walking towards the mountains, her Pokemon following.
533072_trainercard-Raina.png

Luke entered Zephyr City, having already passed through the woods surrounding it. Birds flew around wildly. You couldn't look somewhere and not see a bird. The magic of a Flying-Type based city. But Luke felt uncomfortable. Aurus wasn't here beside him. Caesar the Monferno grunted, trying to keep Luke happy. Ursa walked on ahead, looking for the gym. Horus the Xatu flew overhead. And Doragon battled any bird that he could see.
"Ursaring!" Ursa grunted, pointing. The Zephyr City Gym.
"Let's go," Luke said, entering the gym. A gym battle without Aurus... That wasn't appealing. But Aurus would want him to keep on training.
"Hello trainer," the gym leader said. She stood tall with white dyed hair that fell to her shoulders. She was thin, but looked like she could easily hold her own.
"Hello," Luke said, "I am Luke Branson. And I am here to win the Zephyr City Badge."
"Then let's get right to it," Skylar smiled, "Go Skarmory!"
"Go Caesar!"
The Monferno roared at the Skarmory.
"You still have a Monferno? By now it should have evolved."
"I'll bet it evolves during this battle, and helps me to win," Luke smiled, "Use Fire Punch!"
Caesar swung a flaming fist at Skarmory, catching her talons as she flew upwards. Skarmory shot back down, headed for Caesar.
"Flame Wheel!" Luke ordered. Caesar created a flame wheel, and blasted Skarmory. Skarmory fainted.
"Return," Skylar said, "Go Braviary! Use Brave Bird!"
Braviary burst into blue energy, and soared towards Caesar.
"Use Close Combat Caesar!"
Caesar jumped on Braviary, and pounded him with his fists. Braviary tumbled into the ground, exhausted. Caesar leapt upwards, and came down with a Fire Punch on Braviary.
"Nice job out there Braviary. Now go Staraptor! Use Aerial Ace!"
Staraptor did all sorts of aerial tricks, then slammed into Caesar's back. Caesar fell, then began to shimmer.
"Told ya so," Luke grinned, cockily.
Caesar stood up confidently, and roared. He was an Infernape.
"Alright Caesar! Flame Wheel!"
Caesar created a flame wheel. Larger, hotter, and brighter than any flame wheel he had created as a Monferno. Then, he released it. It slammed into Staraptor, searing his wings. Staraptor got back up, and used Aerial Ace again. Monferno caught Staraptor's beak, and let his hands ignite around the beak. Staraptor shrieked. Caesar kicked Staraptor back, then ended the battle with Close Combat.
"That. Was. Insane." Skylar said, shocked, "Here's the Soar Badge."
Luke took the badge in his hand proudly. He knew Aurus would be proud too. He, Caesar, Ursa, Horus, and Doragon all headed outside. There was a festival going on.

"Right. I need to get some things. I'll see you later!" Angel stated as she waved to Raina. Angel then turned and headed to the Pokemon Center. She made sure all of her Pokemon were healed up. Nurse Joy asked about her Shadow Pokemon, and Angel explained that she was working on it. Once they were healed, Angel left the Pokemon Center and stopped by a clothes shop. "It's time to change stuff up." Angel decided. She wanted to go with something cheap, though. After browsing the clothing store's options, she decided on a pair of faded grey jeans and a purple open jacket to go over her tank top. While not too awfully different, it was a bit of a change and Angel didn't mind that. "Alright then, time to go." Angel reasoned. She left Valleyville and headed to the Kragg Mountains. Of course, this side of the mountains led to Zephyr City. While there, Angel and her group spotted something they hadn't expected. A wild Pidgeotto. After a quick battle using Tempest, Angel managed to capture it. It was a male. She'd have to think of a nickname later.

Raina laughed as the wind hit her face.
"I'm riding a fucking cloud!" Raina yelled from Aria's back.
Toast looked terrified, Ink just shrugged, and Azuru looked like she was having the time of her life!

Soon the ride was over, and Raina and her Pokemon were in Zephyr City. Some late night festival was going on, so she decided to go in.

The festival had several booths advertising food and random souvineers. Lights were strung everywhere, and Pokemon and their respective trainers were running chaotically.

Suddenly, her phone buzzed.
"Got a new job, -Soren," Raina read. She rolled her eyes before answering, "Good for you."

"I'm hungry, how about you guys?" Raina asked her Pokemon.
All of them nodded, so Raina went to the nearest cafe.

She began eating her salmon sandwich, before noticing Luke and realizing this was like the first time they'd met: salmon sandwich and all.

"What do I do!" Raina asked frantically to Ink, who happened to be the only Pokemon she had nearby. Ink rolled her eyes before walking to Azuru, Aria, and Toast, who were trying to climb a tree to get some fruit.

Soren finished relaxing, changed into a solid blue t-shirt and blue jeans, and he and his Pokemon were hungry, so they decided to get something. Him and his Chandelure looked around, at the booths. There was a Cherubi booth, a Shroomish-themed souvenir booth, a man selling Magikarp, and a few others. Beautiful lights were strung all over the town, and tons of trainers were there, with their Pokemon. Suddenly, something caught his eye. A Sableye-themed booth. He got some limited edition paintbrushes there, as well as a small 8x10 Sableye painting. He wore the gold-colored headband he got from Marina in Team Shadow, and the ends of the gold-painted headband flapped around in the wind. Soren looked around once more. There was a storyteller and a fortune teller's tent, as well as a woman selling... Cherubi? Soren though that was strange; but he shrugged it off anyway. He went to the closest cafe and ordered a cup of something that wasn't on the menu, but if you whispered it to the person you were buying it from you could get it. It was Bulbasaur tea, a mix of Roserade petals and something called 'Shadow Tea.' Soren went ahead and sat at a table that Raina was sitting at. "Hey." said Soren, curious.

Raina didn't even notice Soren as he approached, as she was too busy with staring at Luke awkwardly.

"Oh, uh, hey!" Raina said, eyes still glued to Luke, not even looking at Soren as she watched to see what he was doing.

Angel decided on letting the Pidgeotto go. For the few minutes she had it, the two hadn't gotten along well, so she decided to just release it. With the threat of Team Shadow, Angel figured it would be best to not have a Pokemon that wouldn't listen to her. Angel neared the end of the mountains and approached the route that led toward Zephyr City. Now would be the time. Angel held the three Pokeballs containing the Pokemon she took off of the Team Shadow Grunt. She pressed the release button on the Pokeball. Three purified Pokemon came out. A Scyther, a Rhydon, and a Magmar. Angel gave a wave as the Pokemon ran off. Except for the Rhydon. The Rhydon, instead of going into the mountains or the forest, walked in front of Angel. The Drill Pokemon looked down at the trainer. It extended a hand towards the Pokeball Angel had just released it from. As soon as the Pokeball shook in her hand and clicked, Angel sent the Rhydon back out. "Are... you sure you want to come with us, Rhydon?" Angel asked. The Rhydon gave a nod of affirmation. Angel gave a small smile. "Well, alright, I guess you'll need a nickname, then. How about Panzer?" She suggested. The Rhydon gave a nod. "Alright then, let's go, Panzer."

After a bit more walking, Angel and her quintet of Pokemon made it to Zephyr City. "So, is there some sort of Festival going on?" Angel guessed as she looked around the city.

Raina kept her eyes away from Luke long enough to pay attention to Soren, watching him drink his tea with a jarring reaction.

She did her infamous eye roll.
"You get a boner from that?" She raised an eyebrow before going back to watch Luke.

Raina got bored from watching Luke, so she decided to break the silence.
"What's gotten into you? You seem...weirder..." Raina asked, tossing her hair back behind her shoulder.

"Did, did you just- was that just- how- why-?" Luke said, tripping over his words. Caesar the Infernape nodded. Yes. He had truly just seen Soren. In a Team Shadow uniform.
"Xaaaaaaaa," Horus growled. His right eye turned purple, and an image of Soren standing tall in a Team Shadow uniform shimmered. Why? Soren was their friend. Surely he wasn't part of Team Shadow. But in case he was...
"Caesar, Ursa, Horus, Doragon," Luke said, "Get ready for battle."
Luke set out to find Soren.

Raina stayed for a few minutes before getting bored and decided to leave.
"This is lame, let's go!" Raina was about to leave when a strange young woman caught her attention.

She had pale, wispy blue hair and eyes such a deep shade of brown they were almost black. Her skin was a light brown, possibly meaning she desended from Indian heritage. She adorned a dark blue head wrap, along with a simple white, gauzy dress with an undertone of pale blue. Her pale feet were bare, yet there were no signs of dirt on them.

"Come, Raina. Care for me to read your fortune?" The young woman said in her suave voice that seemed to hypnotise Raina.

"Yeah... I'd love too..." Raina said dreamily, in a trance. She shook her head a bit. "Wait, how do you know my name?" She asked, confused by the woman's knowledge.

"It's all over your aura, which is a delightful shade of green, like your favorite color. There's also a bit of yellow, as well as a raging red. Care to tell me the cause of such ambivalence emotions?" She said in a gentle tone, her voice sending a warm, pleasant feeling to fall apon Raina delicately, like a red leaf on a rich Autumn day.

"Well, my father isn't- Wait! I'm not telling you my problems!" Raina said, snapping out of it quickly.

"Oh. Is that so? I guess I won't read anyone's fortune today... No one likes me." The woman said in an obvious attempt to feign sadness. Yet Raina felt obliged to enter the tent. And she couldn't find the words 'no'.

"No, no, don't be sad! I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, I'll bite!" Raina quickly made her way inside.

The inside of the tent walls were painted a gorgeous galaxy, with several other part of the walls were painted pictures of Arceus, Lord Helix, and Celebi.
Several Litwick were lounging around, floating in small bubbles around a small black table cluttered with crystal balls, matches, and various books. Raina cautiously sat on a cushion, nervous of what was to come.

"I'm glad you were able to cooperate. Now, carefully look into the crystal ball." The strange woman flipped through a book, before making careful motions onto the ball. She sprinkled some sort of powder around the ball, and suddenly an image appeared into the crystal ball.

Her father.

"Think of the most vivid memories of him." She said simply, waiting for Raina to respond.

She closed her eyes, thinking of how they used to climb trees and adventure. How happy her mom was before she was forced to work. How happy she was in a loving home, and how she wasn't always poor.

"Alright, now..." The woman trailed off, flipping through a book. "AZARATH METRION ZINTHOS!" The woman suddenly yelled, a flash of light hitting her eyes.

Suddenly, she was transported into her old house in the woods.
The woman appeared in a veil of smoke.
"Welcome to the void of your memories. Stay as long as you want. But believe me..." The woman fake-laughed. "You won't want to stay." She disappeared as suddenly as she came.

A small black rift in the air was sucking people into it. Half of their body was sucked into the black hole, while the other
"Horus! Shut it down!" Luke ordered. Horus the Xatu flew around it at extreme speeds, using Psychic. But the black hole was too much.
"URSARING!" Ursa roared. She charged forward, and leapt onto the black hole, surrounding it. Her fur turned jet black, and she cried out in pain. She was trying to contain the black hole. But it wouldn't work. The black hole began pulling Ursa in. But, Ursa had subdued it for long enough so that Xatu could blast it with a final Psychic, shutting it down. Ursa collapsed.
"Ursa?" Luke asked, running over. Doragon the Jangmo-o hobbled over, and poked her with his nose.
"Ring..." Ursa grumbled. She then stood up quickly, roaring. There was a glowing silver ring on her belly. She charged straight at Luke. He called for Horus, but Horus was too tired to do anything. Instead, Doragon leapt at Ursa, and used Dragon Claw. Ursa stumbled backwards, feeling her cut. Black smoke poured out of the gash on her face.
"Ursa, it's okay! You're safe now!" Luke yelled.
"UR-URSARING!" Ursa roared. She wasn't behaving normally. Had she... had she become a Shadow Pokemon? Ursa closed in, then flung her arms out as a dark shockwave was sent out. Doragon was blasted back, but Caesar the Infernape managed to get in front of Luke before the wave hit him.
"Ursa, come on. This isn't you."
Ursa said nothing. She reared up for an attack. But a blur shot past Luke, and punched Ursa up into the sky. A Hakamo-o.
"Doragon?" Luke asked. The Hakamo-o nodded. Doragon had evolved.
"Haka! Haka! Ha-o!" Doragon shouted as a war cry. He jumped up, and used Sky Uppercut again. Ursa finally fell back to Earth, landing with a thud.
"Thanks for saving me Doragon," Luke said. Doragon nodded, bravely. Luke returned his Pokemon to their Pokeballs, but Ursa wouldn't budge. Then, she began to fade into nothingness. Into the void.
"NO!" Luke cried, clawing through the shimmering image of Ursa. But she was gone. Gone. And Soren would pay.

Raina walked around the cloudy mass until it became clearer and clearer. The surroundings became clearer and clearer.
Suddenly, she was in a typical living room: brown couch, T.V, houseplants, and a coffee table. A Smeargle was painting on a canvas in the corner.

"This looks... Familiar.." Raina muttered.

But then it hit her.

The surroundings, the couch, the Smeargle: this was her old home.
A girl with red-brown braids and a deep forest green T-Shirt as well as a gray skirt ran into the living room, laughing as she ran.

A man in about his early 30s sprinted in afterwards, chasing the small girl.
"I'm gonna get you, Raina!" He had the same reddish hair and steely gray eyes as the child.

"D-dad..." Raina whispered, watching the memory. The little Raina was grabbed by the Ginger, both laughing with the former punching her father's back, trying to get out.

A woman with dark black hair and hazel eyes, jeans, and a yellow tee watched from the kitchen, smiling and shaking her head at the scene.

Raina's eyes welled up with tears at the scene. She barely remembered it, but couldn't help but feel nostalgic.

Right before her eyes, the scene shifted, the people and things in the scene turning into clouds. Suddenly, Raina saw the 10 year old version of her enter the kitchen, and saw the same dark haired woman crying, note in hand.

"Mommy? What's wrong?" Raina asked, looking at her.
"Daddy's... Daddy is going on a journey. I'm not sure where or when he'll come back," the woman said sadly, not even trying to hide the fact.

Current-Raina and Past-Raina began crying at the same time. Her mother hugged her, both in tears.

The scene shifted as it had before, morphing back into the tent.
"Why'd you... Why'd you do that?" The tears carried over. She wiped her nose.

The wispy woman shook her head.
"It was part of your fate. You needed to see this." She said simply.

"I thought you would read me my fortune, or predict the future!" Raina exclaimed, throwing her hands up.

"You want me to predict the future? Fine, mortal." The woman took a book out and mixed powders together before drinking it.

Suddenly, she began to rise. Her eyes were glazed over, and she seemed to float in the air.

"In the near future, a friend will betray you. Trust no one." She said in an ominous tone, before slumping down, unconcious.

Raina was tossed out of the tent due to a rock.
"What's going on!?" She asked, as the tent disappeared entirely.

"That.... Was weird." Was all Raina had to say.

Luke had healed his Pokemon himself, considering the Pokemon Center was not in service after the black hole. In Horus's eye, Luke saw Soren sitting atop a tall, steel tower. The ground around them was red. Red and dusty. And... was that...? The ocean?
"Alum Island," Luke growled.
"Infer," Caesar said, cracking his knuckles.
Luke knew he'd need a ride. He sprinted down to the coast, and saw two fishermen tossing bags of Magikarps onto a dock.
"Horus, distract them," Luke whispered. A purple halo surrounded Horus's head. That same halo appeared around the fishermen, and they stumbled off of the boat.
"Xa," Horus nodded.
Luke shrugged. He couldn't argue with results. They all boarded the boat, and set out for Alum Island. After precious time was wasted while Luke tried to learn how to commandeer the vessel, Horus decided to do things his own way. He used his psychic power to lift the boat out of the water, and just hover towards Alum Island. They set down on shore, and Horus collapsed. Luke grabbed an Energy Root from his black and blue bag, and fed it to Horus. Horus stood back up, feeling refreshed.
"Look," Luke said, pointing to a massive pillar that shot into the sky. The tower. And on top... Soren.
"Haka! Haka! Ha-o!" Doragon screeched. The battle cry.
"Let the battle begin," Luke said.

Raina blinked.
The world was a lot different. Now she seemed like she was in an abandoned area. A tall metal tower stood near her. Raina swore she was at some festival before.

She looked around. Raina was near a dead bush, looking for anyone else.
"Shit!" She heard a voice that sounded familiar.
"Soren?" She mumbled, knowing she had to keep quiet.

His hair covered his eye, making him look like every edgy 2007 emo. And was that eyeliner?

Raina looked over to see Luke, and he looked pissed. Raina stayed hidden as discreetly as possible. Luckily, Soren looked occupied, so she knew her chances of someone finding her were low.

"Horus, get him," Luke ordered. Horus the Xatu flew upwards, and sent a blast of Psychic Energy at Soren. But Soren had run around the side of the tower, so it hit the massive bell in front of Soren. The bell rang loudly, causing all the people around it to look up in confusion. Caesar the Infernape scaled the side of the tower, while Doragon the Hakamo-o hurled bricks at Soren. Caesar finally reached the top, and glared at Soren as his fists blazed.

"YOU! ARE! GOING! TO! PAY! FOR! URSA!" Luke roared. Horus snatched him up, and set him down in front of Soren.
"XAAAAA!" Horus screeched.
Doragon climbed up next to Luke, and put his fists up.
"I've got this," Luke said quietly. He put all his strength into one punched. Aimed at Soren's face.

One thing Raina couldn't take her eyes off was Darcia. Her smug grin. Her eyepatch. Her Team Shadow unitard. She hated that face with a burning passion.

Raina couldn't take it. She ran from the bush, running to the side. Raina sent out Aria.
"Aria! Fly me to the top!" She ordered her Altaria, as she mounted the cloud Pokemon.

Raina hopped onto the building.
"I'm totally confused about the situation, but I know Darcia's a bitch," Raina yelled, flipping the purple haired girl off with a grin.

Raina sent out the rest of her Pokemon.
"I'm ready to beat the crap out of you." She glared at the admin.

"I'm not going to kill you, Soren," Luke said in a low voice, "But you're going to help me."
Doragon growled.
"You're going to help me get Ursa back."

Last edited: