• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Pruie Region

The Pruie Region Is A Island Where, In The North Its Cold And There is A Giant Mountain Called Mt. Akdov (Where The Pokemon League Is.) The South Is Mostly Grassland With the South-East Being Forest And Where You Start. There Are Gyms Instead Of Trials. The Gyms Being (In This Order) BUG, GRASS, FIGHTING, ROCK, GROUND, FLYING, STEEL, AND ICE. For Your Starter You Can Have Any Starter Pokemon, Except Eevee And Pikachu. You are also allowed to have Litwick, Tympole And, Sewaddle As Starters. P.S. The Professor Is Professor Hickory And There Is Mega Evolution

https://pokecharms.com/threads/pruie-discussion-thread.17084/ Discussion Thread

Alfred Woke Up To His Mom Yelling At Him "Alfred! Get Up! The Professor Called! He Has A Present For You!" "Great, Tell Him I'll Be There In About A Hour." Alfred Said Back To His Mother. "You Can Do Your Chores Later Just Get Dressed And Go To The Lab!" His Mother Said Getting Annoyed With Her Son. After Alfred Got In His Normal Grey Pants, Blue, Yellow And Grey Sweatshirt. And His Blue Beret. He Headed To The Pokemon Lab. "Ah! Alfred! What A Wonderful Sight To Sore Eyes! I Have A Present For You! Your Very Own Pokemon!" The Professor Exclaimed As Alfred Entered The Lab. "Awesome! Which One Can I Have?!" Asked Alfred "Any, Your Choice!" The Professor Said Happily! Alfred Didnt Know Which One To Pick But After About 15 Minutes Of Thinking He Decided On Piplup. "Ah! Piplup, The Penguin Pokemon, A Water Pokemon!" The Professor Said To Alfred "Thanks! Professor!" Alfred Yelled On His Way Out The Door... "Kids." Hickory Said To Himself

Last edited:
(Hello. Ive never done a trainer RP, so here goes nothing...)
Raina groaned as her alarm went off. The familiar tune always gave her this reaction, but she forced herself to get up as this was the most important day of her 12 years of life. She was gonna get... A POKEMON!
Raina had barely gotten any sleep as she was thinking about which one she'd choose. This round would have the most starters to choose from yet!

Wanting to get first pick, she got up quickly. She quickly brushed her shoulder length brown-red hair, pulled on some shortsleeved green flannel, stepped into some black bike shorts, and smacked her boater hat on, not caring if it was backwards. She slipped on some black vans shoes, grabbed her bag, and set out on her adventure.

Because her mom left for work already, she ran out without any stop. She headed to the lab right next to her house.
"Raina! I've been waiting for you! Go on, choose one! Piplup has already been taken, but we have plety of others," the professor said, gesturing to the table of many pokemon.
Raina knew which pokemon she wanted. Without hesitating, she grabbed Cyndaquil''s pokeball and let it out.

"The fire type Joeto starter! Interesting!"
"Thanks. I'll be off!" Raina ran off, holding her new Cyndaquil.

"I'll name you Toast!" Raina exclaimed, the fire type puffing a bit of smoke in happiness.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
OOC: Houdini you have to use proper grammar. Azuru you're doing just fine.

BIC:
Harry woke up thanks to his alarm. It was his 12th birthday. "I remember! I'm gonna get a Pokemon today!" he said excitedly. He quickly got out of bed and changed. "Bye mom! Bye dad! I'm gonna get a Pokemon at the lab!" Harry said before rushing off to get his first Pokemon.
"Who can I choose Professor?" Harry asked.
"Piplup and Cyndaquil were taken but the rest are yours to choose!" the Professor replied.
"Alright then I choose Torchic!" Harry said undoubtedly.
"Cya Professor!" he said before leaving the lab to look for a rival. He saw a girl up ahead near the Lab.
"Hey I'm Harry. Just got your first Pokemon too? Wanna battle?" Harry asked excitedly.

Alexandra woke up before her alarm went off. She was excited because today she was getting her very own pokemon, so she didn't sleep a wink. She threw on blue jean shorts and a maroon shirt. She slipped on white shoes and quickly brushed her teeth and her long, auburn hair. She grabbed her navy backpack. She rushed downstairs and quickly ran out the door, leaving it wide open. "Bye, mom!" She yelled back, her mom standing at the open door with the arms crossed, "Today I'm becoming a pokemon trainer!" The sun was warm and the breeze was light She could feel more freckles popping up on her nose and cheek. She quickly reached the pokemon lab and squealed with excitement. She was about to get her starter pokemon. The professor smiled as she entered the door. "Ah, Alexandra, It's great to see you. Piplup, Cyndaquil, and Torchic have already been chosen by trainers who arrived here before you but feel free to pick any other starters I have. Aw man, I wanted Cyndaquil, she thought. She stood there for a moment, trying to decide which pokemon to choose. "Okay professor, I'm going to go with, " She paused for a moment to add suspense, "Squirtle!" The professor handed her a pokeball. "The tiny turtle pokemon is a great choice, take good care of it." She smiled and thanked the professor and left the lab, her pokeball held tightly in her hand. Once she was outside, she let her new pokemon out. "Hi Squrtile, it's nice to meet you. I'm Alexandra, your new trainer!" She said. She picked up the tiny turtle and began to start her new journey as a pokemon trainer.

Alfred looked around ready for a Pokemon battle, all there were, were new trainers just like him talking to their Pokemon. Alfred decided to stick around the area but still look for new Pokemon, after going behind the Pokemon lab he found himself in the woods. Where he found a Spearow. "Alright Piplup! Come On Out!" Alfred yelled throwing the poke ball
"Piplup, This is our first battle so lets show the Spearow what we can do!" Alfred could feel the adrenaline going through his body. "Use Tackle!"
Piplup obeying its trainer threw itself at the opposing Pokemon. Knocking it over. Where the Spearow with its quick thinking used peck on Piplup
"Again!" yelled Alfred. Piplup tackled the Spearow once more, making it faint! "Great Job, Piplup!" Exclaimed Zach Happily

OOC: Really Sorry For Grammar, English Is not my native language. French Is...

Raina and her brand new Cyndaquil raced down to the route. "Okay Toast, this'll be our first battle. You're kinda weak, so we have to grind," Raina told Toast.

"Okay. There's a Pidgey right there. All you have to do is burn the hell out of it."
Toast looked absolutely terrified as his trainer set's him down and points to the Pidgey.

"It's okay. Just go," Raina nudged it lightly with her foot. Toast shrieked and ran towards the Pidgey, who was only eating some seeds, minding its own business.

Toast knocked down the poor Pidgey in one hit, growing stronger in the process.
"Tackles good too.... Good job!" Raina praised her Cyndaquil with a smile.

She looked to see another new trainer.
"Hey, I'm Harry! Just got your first Pokemon too? Wanna battle?!" The new trainer by the name of Harry said.

Raina shrugged. "Why not," His pokemon looked like a small fire type chick, which meant this might be a long battle with 2 fire types.

Angelina Hale looked out of the side of the helicopter as it descended near the outskirts of the town. She yawned. Why did she have to go so early? As long as she got a Pokemon, she'd be fine. But, there wasn't much she could do. Her father didn't even realize that Angel had walked out of the house wearing only a simple pair of black sweatpants, a white tank top, and some white tennis shoes with a purple trim. Her sweatpants has small pockets, each for one Pokeball. The girl sighed. She supposed that descending from a helicopter is normal when you're the heiress to an important company based in Goldenrod. That train of though didn't help her mood, though. "We're descending on the town outskirts now, Miss Hale." The pilot reported over the radio. Suddenly, all Angel's negative thoughts were washed away. This was a happy day. After fifteen years, she'd finally be able to get her first Pokemon and take a journey!

As the Helicopter landed Angelina grabbed her violet-colored backpack stepped off, and the chopper began it's ascent. The propeller blades made her black hair whip around in all directions from the wind it generated. She let out a gasp and, as the chopper ascended, put her hair back in place to it covered her left eye. Now only her right blue eye was visible. She just could've worn sunglasses to hide it, but Angel never cared for them. In fact, she thought they just made her look more like one of those rich, spoiled brats. Now that the hair on the front of her head covered her left eye - which was an emerald green, starkly contrasting to the sapphire blue of her right eye -, she walked off towards Professor Hickory's lab, her mid-back length hair occasionally whipping up again from a small gust of wind.

As she entered the Professor's lab, she saw multiple Pokeballs. She was greeted by the Professor. "Ah, Miss Hale! Good to see you joining us! Your father notified me that you'd be arriving!" Hickory said. Angel smiled and nodded. "Now, Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Torchic, and Piplup have all been taken by other trainers that arrived previously." He added. Once again, Angel nodded. "Well, let's see..." She thought, thinking over her choices. Her father had urged her to decide before she arrived, but Angel hadn't put thought into it. Two Pokemon that she really wanted came to mind, though: Totodile and Treecko. She then thought about what she'd heard about the Gyms. A Fire-Type would be the ideal choice for this Region based on the Gym layout, but she wasn't even sure that was what she wanted to do. Finally, she decided and grabbed the Pokeball of Totodile. "Thank you, Professor!" Angel said as she walked out.

Upon walking out, Angel sent out her new partner and crouched down to look at it eye level. "Hey Totodile! I'm Angel, your new trainer!" She greeted. Totodile gave her a curious look with a slightly tilted head. After a moment, it nodded and smiled. "Toto! Dile!" It said. "Awesome!" Angel said, glad to have her Pokemon's approval. "Now, a quick question." She asked, to which Totodile gave her a quizzical look. "Girl?" The Totodile shook its head. "Boy, then, got it. Just checking. Let's go, then!" She said and held out her arm. Totodile climbed up her arm and hung on to her shoulder as Angel stood up. "Time to start my journey."

Raina looked up at the boy who asked her to battle. He was now asleep. Raina groaned and continued walking. She looked at Toast, who was sleeping in her arms. She didn't mind carrying him.

She saw a few other new trainers. Alexandria, her childhood friend, Soren, a neighbor she didn't know too well, but another trainer caught her eye. She had inky black hair and looked severely underdressed for a pokemon adventure. Raina had never seen her around, so she figured she'd just moved here. Judging by her lacy white tank top and designer sweatpants, she figured she was some rich snob. And if there was one thing she hated above all else, it was the rich. Never working hard, spoiled kids, and laughing at those like her who grew up poor. After her deadbeat dad left, it was just the pet Smeargle and her mom, who often worked double shifts and never saw her.
"I bet she won't last a day," Raina thought. Raina had experience. Nights spent hungry. Cooking dinner. The snob did not.

Toast began stirring in her arms.
"Hey, buddy." Raina said softly, stroking Toast''s sleek blue fur.

Soon, Raina came face to face with a fork in the road. 3 directions. One looked like a dark and forbidding path. Another was sunshiny. The last one looked fine, but was dotted with poison ivy.

"Which path should we take, Toast?" Raina asked the Cyndaquil.
Toast began walking down the dark path. Raina shrugged and began following him.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Harry waited for a response but was so tired he fell asleep. He was very confused when he woke up. "Huh? Where'd she go?" Harry said sleepily. Then, he realized she probably left because he was asleep. "Aww man. Whatever, we gotta train anyways don't we Torchic?" the young trainer said. "You're asleep too! I guess we can rest for a while," Harry said looking for a place to relax. "Hmm, you know what? I'm going to call you Ignis. Ignis the Torchic. Has a nice ring to it. Well let's get going," Harry said picking up Ignis. A few minutes later, Ignis woke up. "Hey Ignis, that's what I'm calling you now," he told his Torchic. "Chick! Tor!" Ignis replied cheerfully. "Hmm, maybe I should go fishing. I only have an old rod that catches Magikarp, but that should be enough for you to get stronger!" Harry said. He fished up some Magikarp and each one Ignis defeated easily. Eventually, Ignis learned ember. "Great! Now that you know ember, we should be able to beat bug types easier," Harry said remembering the type of the first gym leader. "It's nearly night time, I'll find a place to sleep for the night, you trained a lot today," the boy told Ignis. He found a spot to rest for the night near a hill and some trees and camped there for a night. When, Harry woke up, Ignis did, too. "All right, another day, another chance to train. This time I'll train with you," the trainer told Ignis. "Who knows maybe we'll find that girl again, maybe we'll catch a Pokemon!" Harry said excited for the new day.

Last edited:
Not noticing another girl staring at her, Angel walked out of the town and along the route, with Totodile still holding onto her shoulder. "Totodile, I was thinking of giving you a nickname." Angel said, who looked to Totodile. Totodile seemed to contemplate it, then nodded his agreement. "Great! What about Poseidon?" She suggested. Totodile seemed to like it, and gave a happy-sounding "Toto!" "Alright, then! Poseidon it is!" Angel stated. She saw someone walk towards her. He was a boy with dirty blonde hair in blue shorts, a blue-and-white striped t-shirt, and a blue, backwards hat. "I challenge you to a battle!" The trainer said. "I guess it wouldn't hurt." Angel reasoned.

The boy, who'd introduced himself as Joey, sent out a Pidgey. Angel sent out Poseidon. "Pidgey, use Sand Attack!" Joey commanded. Pidgey kicked sand up towards Poseidon. "Poseidon, dodge it, then hit with scratch!" Angel called. As Poseidon landed, the Totodile charged Pidgey and hit it with a Scratch attack. "Gust!" Joey ordered. The Pidgey whipped it's wings and sent the Totodile flying back. As Poseidon landed on his feet, he looked to Angel for a new direction. "Okay, Poseidon, finish it off with a Scratch!" Poseidon charged and hit the Pidgey dead-on with a Scratch attack, and the Pidgey was sent tumbling to the ground.

Alfred grabbed his Piplup and said "Lets go, bud." After walking for a short while, he found themselves at a fork in the road where it split in three directions. After looking down each path he decided on going straight into the darkest path. Figuring "If the first gym is the bug type, then it would make the most sense to go with someplace where there a lot of Pokemon." where he soon ran into wild Pokemon. after defeating the pidgey. He was on his way again, "Hey Piplup?" "Pip" The Pokemon squeaked back "I'm going to call you Napoleon. Is that OK with you?" "Pip!" Piplup said happily "Thats Great!" Alfred said then bumped into a trainer because he wasn't watching were he was going

Last edited:
They were grinding on Pidgeys (Not in that way!) until a different Pokemon attacked them.
"Whoa! It's an... Azurill?" Raina asked, confused as it wasn't the usual Pidgey.
"Toast! Use... tackle?" Raina looked up to see her Cyndaquil and the wild Azurill talking and playing.
"That's pretty cute," Raina muttered.

Raina shrugged and decided to catch the Azurill.
She went up to the Azurill and asked, "Hey, since you like Toast so much, how about you come with us?" Raina asked, holding out a Pokeball.
"Azu!" The Azurill happily headbutted the pokeball.

As soon the azurill went in, Raina let it out. "Are you okay with the name Azuru?" Raina asked the happy Azurill.
The blue mouse Pokemon nodded, and the duo became a trio.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Harry began looking for Flying-Type Pokemon to help him in the next gyms and found a Starly. "Hey you're a bit cute. And you'll definitely turn out to be useful. All right, go Ignis. Now I want to catch Starly so can you go easy?" Harry said. He looked at the two. "You're already friends huh? Well Starly since you're friends with Ignis, let's go on a journey together," the young trainer said. The wild Starly nodded. "Alrighty then go Pokeball," Harry said. The Starly went into the Pokeball without any issues. Harry sent out Starly. "All right, nod once if you're male, or nod twice if you're female," the boy told his new Pokemon. Starly nodded twice. "All right then, I'm gonna name you... "Stella," yeah Stella seems like a good name for a female Starly. Alright let's get going," Harry told his two Pokemon. As Harry was walking to the Pokemon Center he bumped into somebody. "Sorry," he told the trainer.

After Angel and Poseidon defeated Joey and Pidgey, they decided to move on. They were greeted with three paths. The dark path creeped her out a bit, but Angel decided it would be the best place to train, so the pair went in there. "So, Poseidon, whaddya think we'll find here?" She asked. Little did the pair realized, in the trees by the path, there was a Pokemon watching them. It seemed curious. It let out a feline-like noise as it followed them, leaping from tree-to-tree. As the pair continued on they saw two other trainers. Admittedly, Angel wasn't the best at socializing. In fact, she only really had one other Human she ever considered a friend, so, she decided to say nothing as she neared them.

Raina continued to walk down the path. Occasionally there was a few bug catcher dudes or wild pokemon so azuru and Toast got some grinding in. She noticed the stupid looking snob right behind her and noticeably sighed. Unfortunately, Raina happened to catch her eyes, or rather eye, as one eye was covered with a chunk of hair. "A snobby, edgy teen.. That's a first." She muttered, hoping she woulodn't force on some bonding crap.

Training for a while Alfred decided to go into the nearby cave that was in the woods. "What could go wrong?" he said to himself as he walked into the cave. After defeating two Zubats. He heard a strange noise, So he hid behind a rock and peaked over. "Gligar!" the Pokemon said floating towards Alfred "Go! Piplup!" Alfred Yelled as he threw the pokeball "Use Water Gun!" Piplup obeyed its trainer and squirted water at the pokemon, Were the Gligar use tackle and missed Piplup. Alfred shouted "Use Tackle!" after Piplup had tackled the pokemon, alfred threw the pokeball
One
Two
Three
Ding! "Yes! I caught a Pokemon! I caught a Pokemon!" Alfred Said Happily with Piplup Excitingly dancing. "I'm Gonna Call You Ragnarok" Alfred Said pokeball in hand. and walked out of the cave to continue his adventure...

Angel heard the girl ahead of her mutter something and saw her take a look back at her. She tried to manage a friendly smile, but a soon as the girl looked away Angel turned back to her Pokemon. Odd how creatures she'd never even seen until she was eight were closer to her than some humans were. She found joy in speaking to her Totodile, and it helped her calm down. There were a few trainers in the way that the pair had easily dispatched, some that had decided not to try and take on the girl with the Cyndaquil and Azurill. In the trees, the feline Pokemon was still there, leaping from tree to tree and matching the girl's pace. There was another one now, too. The Pokemon had seen them before, but the humans still fascinated him.

Raina realized it was getting darker than the forest already was, so she hurried.
"Azu! Ru!" Azuru said, already picking up on her new name. Azuru pointed to a small path.
"Is that a shortcut, Azu?" Raina asked. Azuru nodded and ran after it.

After ducking under many trees and bushes, they found an exit between the trees to the small town of Pflugervilla.
"Perfect! I've heard the gym's here too!" Raina exclaimed, praising Azuru.
Luckily they got there on time. Raina healed at the center and decided to stay for the night. She bought berries to heal her Pokemon, as she believed potions were artifical. After checking into a small room in the Pokecenter, she decided to treat herself to some food at the cafe. Toast ordered some blackberries, Azuru got apple pie, and Raina decided on a salmon sandwich.

"I think we're the first ones out of the 8 who got Pokemon!" Raina said, eating her sandwich and enjoying the semi-empty Pokecenter.

Luke Branson inhaled, taking in the smells of the crisp Pruie air. The air was brisk, but reviving. Having lived most of his life in the bustling Jubilife City, being in the open air was a nice change.
"Ri!" Luke's Pokemon, Riolu, chirped.
"What is it?" Luke asked, kneeling down.
"O!" Riolu jumped around.
"Come on Riolu, spit it out," Luke sighed.
"Lu!" Riolu cried, pointing towards a Pokemon Center with a girl sitting with her Azurill and Cyndaquil.
"So what? Some people like salmon sandwiches. Even if I don't."
"Rio," Riolu sighed, shaking its head.
"No. No. Not at all. We came here to relax. Not to start battling again!"
"Olu!" Riolu huffed, plopping down on the ground.
"Riolu, I want to chill out in this region. Not go on some grand adventure."
Riolu grumbled, and kicked a small stone.
"Fine..." Luke sighed, standing up.
"Ri-RIOLU!" Riolu cheered, speeding towards the Pokemon Center. Luke jogged after his friend.

Alfred cut through a small path and found himself at the town of Pflugervilla, where the first gym was. After walking around the small town, he found the Pokemon Center. after waiting for his pokemon to be healed. he checked out a room at the pokemon center and sat down on the bed. After letting out his pokemon, he said "Okay Guys, were going to eat so be on your best behavior" "Pip!" "Gligar!" "I will take that as a yes." after going out into the cafe and grabbing something to eat. Alfred had gotten a Burger, Napoleon had gotten some kind of fish, and Ragnarok got some berries. "Tommorow, we battle the gym leader so, eat well!" Alfred said to his pokemon

Raina sighed as she noticed 2 more people walk in. One was Alfred, one of her neighbors she didn't know too well. The other was a new face. He had a riolu and was quite attractive, she noticed. But she didn't know too much about him. "Maybe he lives somewhere else, like the black-haired girl," Raina thought before resuming her meal.

"Hey, I don't mean to interrupt your... meal," Luke said, eyeing the salmon sandwich warily, "But my Riolu has been itching to battle ever since we left Sinnoh. You don't suppose you could- you know- like- uh- battle us?"
Real smooth Branson, Luke thought to himself. He nervously slid his fingers through his thick blond hair, and ran his tongue over the back of his teeth. Two nervous habits of his.

Angel wasn't paying too much attention to the girl ahead of her, so she hadn't noticed her alternating from the path. She noticed it was getting darker, so she sat her bag against a tree. She yawned. "You wanna rest here for the night, buddy?" She asked, looking to Poseidon, who nodded. When the two turned back around to Angel's backpack, she found it open. Upon searching, she realized a portion of her food was gone. There was still enough for the night, and she could make more once they got to the next town, but she still didn't like the idea of something or someone digging into her backpack.

In the tree across from where Angel and Poseidon were, a Pokemon was ripping open a baggie with several tomato sandwiches in it. The Pokemon gobbled them up quickly. Upon tasting the human food, he made his decision. Foraging for food was dangerous, but if he were to go with this human, he would get fed regularly. He liked that idea. But, he needed to make sure the human and her Pokemon were strong enough. Not like the last one. The Pokemon called out, hoping to get the trainer's attention.

Angel looked over as she heard a noise. "Zan!" The voice said. When she looked in the general direction, she noticed the baggie that was missing from her pack fall from a tree, ripped to shreds. Shortly after, a Pokemon dropped down. It was feline-like. The Pokemon was bipedal with predominantly white fur, and a red stripe running along it's body. "A Zangoose?" Angel murmured. The Zangoose looked directly at the pair. It pointed to one of Angel's Pokeballs, then scratched it's claws together. "You want to come with us if we can beat you in a fight?" She asked. Zangoose had, what looked like, anyways, a satisfied look on it's face with her inquiry. "If you insist." She said, a smile beginning to form on her face. Her second Pokemon already!

Zangoose decided he would attack first. He charged the Totodile as his claws began to be enveloped in a sickly shade of purple. "Goose!" Zangoose shouted, swiping at the Totodile. The attack caught them off guard, and it hit Poseidon dead on, and managed to poison him. Poseidon let out a groan of pain before Angel gave her next order. "Poseidon, Water Gun! Follow it up with Scratch!" She ordered. Poseidon complied and let loose a torent of Water From his mouth, right in Zangoose's face. It was followed by a series of scratches. Zangoose's paw became cloaked in a white light as it hit Poseidon across the face. The Crush Claw sent the Totodile skidding back, weakened already from the Poison. "C'mon, you can do it, Poseidon! Use Water Gun!" She shouted encouragingly. Poseidon mustered up the last of his strength and shot a huge blast of water at Zangoose, which knocked him back into a tree. Angel grabbed an empty Pokeball and threw it at the Zangoose. Once... Twice... Thrice... Click!

Angel captured the Zangoose. She gave a small smile, before Totodile collapsed. Worriedly, she returned the Pokemon. "Rest easy, buddy." She said. She grabbed Zangoose's Pokeball and let him out. "Hey, Zangoose, do you know a shortcut to the next town?" She asked. Zangoose thought for a moment before it gave a smile and nodded. Angel quickly ran back, grabbed her supplies, and followed Zangoose through the foliage until they came out in Pflugervilla. Once she read the sign of the village name, Angel said: "I'm not even gonna try to pronounce that." She and Zangoose made their way to the Pokemon center. She saw the girl from before, but she didn't recognize anyone else. She simply walked up to the Nurse and handed her Poseidon's Pokeball. "It will take a little while for your Totodile to be fully healed." The nurse informed her. "But he should be fighting fit by tomorrow morning." She added. Angel nodded and gave a small smile. "Thank you!" She said as she went to sit down, a good distance away from any others there. Her Zangoose simply sat next to her.

"So, boy?" She asked. Zangoose nodded. "Alright, how do you feel about nicknames?" Angel inquired. Zangoose looked at her quizzically, similar to how Poseidon had, before giving a brief nod, to show that he didn't mind. "How about Rikki, then?" She asked. Zangoose gave a nod, satisfied with the name, and even managed a smirk. "Zan. Goose." Rikki said, approving the new name.

Raina looked up to see the attractive boy who had just walked in with his Riolu. She shrugged.
"Sure, why not." Raina looked at her Pokemon.
"Hey, we gotta battle. Can't just spend my money on food and talk," Raina called to the duo, who were eating still.
"Let's take this outside." She nodded to the boy who had seemed annoyed when walking in, who was now nervous. Raina wondered why, but shook it off.

"Right. That's a good idea. I mean, of course it is. Why would we battle inside? You know what, I'll stop talking. Let's get to battling. Go Riolu!"
Riolu, who wasn't in his Pokeball in the first place, hopped onto the road which they would use as a battlefield. As reluctant as Luke had been at first to battle, the familiar adrenaline was racing back to him. Giving him a rush. No matter how much he tried to suppress it, he loved Pokemon battles.

Raina chuckled as he rambled. She decided to lead with Azuru the Azurill.
"Go, Azuru!" Raina announced, pointing forward.
Azuru begrudging came forward, looking bored.

"I guess I'll go first.... Azuru, use bubblebeam!"
Azuru lazily let out a ton of bubbles at the Riolu, and damaging the Riolu to about 3/4 of his health.

Riolu seemed to laugh. He got hit with what? Bubbles?
"Alright Riolu, use Quick Attack!" Luke called. Riolu grinned, and shot towards Azuru with unmatched speed. Luke smiled. Yes. No use suppressing it. Yes he did. He did love Pokemon battles.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Kyle rushed to put on his black and orange coat. He also put on a black white hat to cover his hair. "Treecko! We'really gonna be late!" Kyle said as treecko hoped on his shoulder. Kyle grabbed a pokepuff for treecko and a granola bar for himself then ser off. "Bye mom!" Kyle said as he grabbed his backpack and left.

"Tree...?" Treecko said questionably.

"Of course I know where I'm going." Kyle
said confidently.

"Cko..." Treecko said concerned.

"Um... first we're going to the lab we heard about." Kyle said a little less confident. Kyle ran until he found the lab. Which would of took a little less time if he stopped for directions. "I'm here" Kyle yelled.

"Treecko! Tree!" Treecko shouted as well.

"Ahh... welcome to my lab, my name is Professor Hickory. Here are the starters you can choose from." Professor Hickory said as he sent out the rest of the starters. The grass and water types disappeared, the grass types shinied like the morning sun. There were a few that caught Kyle and treecko's liking.

"There are so many grass types to choose from!" Kyle said happily. All the grass types looked at them happily. He greeted everyone of the grass types. Each of them had different strength's. But Kyle straight at snivy with a smile and let out his hand. "Hi would you like to be my partner?" Kyle said with a smile. Snivy let out his vine whip and shook his hand. Snivy climbed up to his shoulder and smiled. "Well I guess I found another part" Kyle said with a ltitle chuckle.

"I thought it would a be a year since I saw another grass trainer! Well kid go out and be the best you can be." Professor Hickory said.
"Thanks, have good day!" Kyle said as grabbed snivy's pokeball, pokedex, and 5 pokeballs. Now the Kyle and team set out on their actually journey in the Pruie region. So they walked out the doors and prepared to level up Snivy.

"Azuru!"
The rather weak azurill moaned, eating it's oran berry and going to about half it's health.
Raina muttered a few swear words under her breath as Luke smirked.
"Use return!" Raina commanded.
Azuru seemed angered by the attack and lunged at the Riolu, unfotunately missing due to Azuru being woozy from the hit.

Angel heard the girl from before and a boy she didn't know talk about participating in a battle. "Well, you think we should watch Ri-" She stopped as she turned towards her Zangoose. The pure Normal-Type was eating one of the sandwiches out of her bag again. Angel puffed her cheeks out. "Rikki..." She started. The Zangoose gave a mischievous smirk before he gobbled up the rest of the sandwich. Angel couldn't help but giggle. "Alright, fine, I guess. You wanna watch the battle?" She gestured towards the battle outside. The Zangoose nodded and the two got up, Angel picking up her backpack and following to witness it.

Hysan Dax looked out the plane as it descended into the Pruie region airport. Alright, today I get my first Pokemon, he thought to himself. He was 13 years old, with bright blue eyes, dirty blonde hair, and rich amber skin. He was moving into the Pruie region from Alola, and he already knew the Pokemon he wanted. After the move, his mother told him to get his Pokemon, and she and his father would handle the furniture and other things. "Well, I'm going on an adventure, so have fun, I guess," he said. His mother and father bid him good luck, and off he was to Professor Hickory's Pokemon lab. "Ah! It's the new boy who moved into town! Welcome to the lab!" Said Hickory. "Hello," Hysan said shyly. "So, which Pokemon will you be getting today, young man?" Hickory asked. "Ummm, I spent some time on this, but I would like... Squirtle," He replied. "Sorry young man, but that Pokemon is taken already," Hickory said, feeling guilty. "Don't worry then, sir, I would like Charmander instead, if that's ok," Sebastion replied quickly. "Ok then, here you go!" Hickory said, handing him the PokeBall for Charmander. As Hysan walked happily away from the lab, with his Charmander, he walked off on his adventure, knowing he was exponentially behind everyone before him...

Last edited:
Raina looked to the left and saw the black haired girl sitting there with a Totadile and a Zangoose who was stealing some sandwiches.
As soon as she caught her eye, the girl seemed to look away. She didn't understand her, but decided to keep battling, or rather waiting for Luke to make up his mind. While he waited, she ate some more of her salmon sandwich that she didn't get a chance to finish.

Hysan walked into a dark forest, still trying to catch up to the other trainers, he heard a twig snap. His head whipped around, and he saw a fountain. A ghost appeared, and a ghost of a Pokemon he knew. The phantom of the Xerneas ran through him, and he woke up leaning on a tree. Just a dream, he thought. Suddenly, a Zigzagoon and a Caterpie appeared before him, and the Zigzagoon ran away when noticed. "Oh well, there goes a Pokemon," Hysan told himself. The Caterpie, though, used string shot on his Charmander. "Charmander, no!" He yelled. "Use Ember!!" "Char... MANDER!!" Yelled Charmander as it shot a huge flaming ball of fire at the Caterpie, leaving it fainted. "Yes! And my Charmander leveled up to 6!" Hysan said triumphantly. He made his way through the forest, and soon he was lost. "Oh no," He said, " I haven't been here long enough to actually explore! What will I do? What CAN I do?" He said miserably. He soon found a trail, but so many Pokemon appeared before that, and his Charmander was level 8 and exhausted. Suddenly, he saw a light that led into a town. "Look, a Pokemon gym!" He said. "And a Pokemon Center!" He quickly ran there and had his Charmander healed. He also had caught a Zigzagoon and a Caterpie, which quickly evolved to Butterfree at level 8 or so. It was then when he got out of the Pokemon Center that he saw a trainer enter the first gym...

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Harry walked into gym. "I, Harry challenge the gym leader!" "I'm Serena this gym's gym leader. If a gym battle is what you want then a gym battle is what you'll get!" Serena told Harry. "Go Stella!" the challenger called out his Pokemon.
"Go Dustox! Use Poison Sting!"
"Stella dodge it and use Wing Attack!"
"Dustox use Bug Buzz!"
"Use quick attack before Dustox uses Bug Buzz!"
Dustox fainted.
"Dustox Return. Go Venipede! Use Rollout!"
"Stella use Wing Attack to counter Rollout!
It was hard for Stella to counter the Rollout, but it wanted to win so bad it evolved and defeated Venipede.
"Wow! Great job Stella you evolved! Return, go Ignis!"
"Return Venipede! Go Beautifly! Use Gust!
"Ignis use Ember!"
Ignis got hit with the gust, but Beautifly got hit with a super effective move!
"One more time, Ignis!"
Beautifly got hit with Ember again and fainted.
"Good job trainer, here's the Insect Badge!"
"Ignis you were amazing out there, thanks," Harry told his Torchic. Suddenly, Ignis began glowing. After Harry blinked because of the light he saw that Ignis evolved into Combusken!
"Wow! Two evolutions in a row! Amazing! OK return, Ignis, you need to heal," the young trainer said. Then he saw someone else at the gym.

Alexandra looked around at all the trainers asking each other for battles, she frowned slightly and looked down at her Squirtle. Her Squirtle was smaller than the other trainer's pokemon and she didn't want her tiny turtle getting hurt. "Hey Squirtle, let's go train in the forest some, that way we can be prepared if anyone asks us for a battle." The Squirtle nodded in response and let out a cute cry. The duo walked into the forest and looked around for some wild pokemon. She saw Pidgey, Caterpie, Spearow, the normal pokemon you'd expect to see in the forest. Alexandra put down her Squirtle and ordered it to use tackle on a Pidgey. Squirtle, with determination in its eyes, leaped forward and knock the Pidgey out. The Pidgey laid on the ground for a moment, before getting up and shaking off. The Pidgey squawked at the pair and flew away. Squirtle felt a tad bit stronger, so they continued doing this for awhile, switching between tackle and water gun.

"Alright Riolu, use Force Palm!" Luke ordered. Riolu lunged at the dizzy Azuru, and aimed his palms at it. His palms glowed blue, and a streak shot towards Azuru. Riolu was into this battle.
And Luke Branson was too.

"AZURU!" Raina shrieked.
Unfortunately, it was too late. The Azurill had fainted.
"Listen, I'm gonna revive her only so she can watch the rest. Okay? She won't actually battle." She fed Azuru a revive before continuing.

"Go! Toast!" Raina sent out her cyndaquil.
"Flame wheel!" She commanded Toast. The fire type charged at the Riolu.

Alexandra and Squirtle trained for a few hours but stopped once it became darker outside. "Wow, Squrtile! You were amazing!" She exclaimed, picking up the tiny turtle in her hand and hugging it tightly. "The first gym here uses bug type pokemon, so we should try to find a Pidgey or a Spearow to catch." She suggested, trying to make out what was in the darkness around her. She heard rustling nearby and decided to examine, clutching onto Squirtle. She saw a bird-like pokemon, pecking at the ground. She grabbed a pokeball from her backpack and quietly placed down Squirtle, instructing it to use water gun on the pokemon. The pokemon cried out and Lexie became confused. "That didn't sound like a Pidgey or a Sparrow." She silently crept over to the pokemon and was able to make out what kind of pokemon it was. Dark feathers, it looks like its wearing a hat? Oh! It's a Murkrow! She thought as she held the pokeball in her hand, ready to use it. "Murkrow! You are joining my team!" She exclaimed quietly as she threw the pokeball. The Murkrow was enveloped in a bright light. The ball shook once, twice, and then click! Alexandra stood there in disbelief. "I- I did it. I caught my first pokemon." She picked up the pokeball and ran over to Squirtle. "We did it!" She cheered. "Let's head back home for now so we can all rest. Then first thing tomorrow morning, we are taking on the gym leader!" She picked up Squirtle and held it tightly as she ran home. Once she got there, she changed into her pajamas that had various baby pokemon on them and let Murkrow out of its pokeball. It flapped over to her bed and stretched, before curling up on her pillow. She giggled and got into bed as well. Squirtle was already there, curled up under the blankets. Soon, they all fell asleep, excited for morning to come.

"Riolu, dodge it!" Luke yelled. Riolu tried to jump out of the way, but was seared by the hot flames. Luke held out his Poketch, and scanned Riolu. A small bar came up, and it was only about 1/4 of the way full. This Poketch App was called HP Scanner, and it could measure HP left in Pokemon. Riolu was about done for.
"Riolu, use Return!"
Riolu charged at Toast with a last-ditch attack.

Toast felt nothing but pain as the Riolu collided with him. The impact was forceful enough to send him flying.
"You did your best, Toast," Raina said sadly as Toast seemed unconcious. Toast got up for a second...

..Only to fall down again. He was unable to battle. Azuru sadly walked up to the poor Toast, saddened he couldn't get revenge.
Raina was mad. Very mad. Who was this boy and why did he challenge Raina, a weak trainer who just started? And what vendetta did he have against salmon sandwiches?

Raina desperately wanted to yell at him and call him every swear word she knew. But she knew that wouldn't get anywhere.
Instead, she put Toast in his ball, and curled a lock of her red-brown hair behind her ear.
"I think we both did good, right?" Raina said before pecking Luke's cheek and walking into the Poke center to heal. But before she went in, she tossed 380 Pokedollars on the ground behind her.