• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Pruie Region

"OK then, Soren, let's begin!" Hysan said, and that's when he noticed Soren's Arcanine run off into the forest. "Um, I think we are gonna have to pause this battle to look for your Arcanine," Hysan said. Ziggy, if Soren gives you an item, can you use it to sniff out Arcanine?"
Hysan asked Ziggy. "Zagoon, Zig!" Ziggy replied. "Alright then, Soren. Give Ziggy an item and she'll sniff your Arcanine right out for ya!"

Ziggy had picked up the scent instantly. Hysan ran after Ziggy, hoping Soren was close behind him. Ziggy found the Arcanine at a clearing with a stream in it, when he saw the girl from before eating a granola bar and sitting near the river. Ziggy found the Arcanine on the other side of the stream. "Well, I found him," Hysan told Ziggy. "Great job, Ziggy!" "Zig! Zigzagoon!" Ziggy replied. Hysan waited for Soren to catch up while he sat across from the girl at the river.

"Hey," she nodded at the new trainers.
"I'm Raina, guess I didn't get either of your names," Raina rubber the back of her neck, packing everything up. Azuru was still busy playing while Toast was sleeping in her bag.

Hysan began to stand up. "I'm Hysan. Hysan Dax. I'm the boy who stopped you in the cafeteria. I just moved here from Alola, and I think I know a way out of here. I happened to pick up a map at the Pokemon Center," He paused and glared at Raina for a second, "and it shows every aspect of the forest." Hysan pointed to the quickest route. He waited for the other trainers' approval to go there.

Last edited:
Raina rolled her eyes at the glare before standing up.
"Yeah, I'll bite. I got lost too," She explained, picking everything up, including Azuru.
Raina looked to the other boy for his response.

Luke sat on a mossy boulder in the depths of Shado Forest, resting with Riolu. A second Pokeball lay at Luke's feet, containing a newly caught Pokemon. Suddenly, Riolu's ears perked up. Luke looked at Riolu, confused at what he had heard. Then Luke heard it too. A rustling in the trees.
"Get ready Riolu," Luke whispered, thinking of what could be making the noise. Could it be a massive Pokemon? Or just a human? Riolu hopped off the boulder, and crouched in an attack position. His eyes turned completely blue, then his head turned to look to the right of Luke. Riolu had just used his ability to sense Auras in order to find the creature in the trees. Riolu sprang up in the sky, then grabbed on to a tree limb. Luke couldn't see what happened next.
Riolu kicked at the creature, but the creature dodged, then blew small embers at him. Riolu tried to bat the embers away, but it was too late. He was already burned. Riolu charged, tackling the creature out of the tree. Luke saw what it was. A Chimchar! Chimchar's fist burst into flames, and it punched Riolu. Riolu fainted.
"Riolu, return," Luke said, sadly, letting his Pokeball absorb Riolu. Then, he picked up his second Pokeball, and flung it towards Chimchar. Chimchar dodged, thinking it was intended to capture him. It was already occupied. A Teddiursa popped out of the ball, and took wobbly steps towards the Chimchar. Chimchar leapt up, and used Fire Punch again, but Teddiursa, in her clumsiness, fell over and dodged the punch. She got back up, and stumbled over to Chimchar, flailing her arms around with her claws out. Luke raised his Poketch, and gauged Chimchar's HP. It was critically low. Luke quickly threw a Pokeball, and it opened around Chimchar.
-SHAKE-
-SHAKE-
-SHAKE-
CLICK!
Luke pumped his fist in the air, victoriously, and scooped up the Pokeball containing Chimchar. He hugged Teddiursa, and started back to town. But when he got back, he three trainers in a group. Hysan, the girl he battled, and another kid he didn't remember.

Raina heard rustling and saw some Teddiursa come through.
"Wow, Team Retard is expanding," she muttered under her breath, not knowing who it was.
Raina wondered, but it was probably that black haired girl.

"Team What-now?" Luke asked, coming through a bush. Teddiursa crossed her arms over her chest, looking angry.
"Hysan, nice to see you again. And, uh, you too. I didn't actually catch your name when we battled. And I didn't even meet you yet," Luke finished, turning to the third kid.

"Raina." SHe said simply.
Raina knew she'd have to see him again sooner or later anyways, so getting annoyed was unjusticified.
Besides, they never even knew each others name.

And she realized she was kind of a dick to everyone so far.

Last edited:

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Kyle ran straight to the pokemon center, returned snivy to her pokeball. He put snivy's pokeball on the desk and took treecko off his shoulder, also set him on the desk. "Please heal them up quickly." Kyle said in hurry.

"Your pokemon will be healed shortly." Nurse Joy said. She took the pokemon into the back room. Kyle wait 5 minutes or so until his pokemon were healed up. "They are back to full health now." Nurse Joy said with a smile.

Treecko hopped onto Kyle's shoulder, Kyle took snivy's pokeball. He ran out of the pokemon center, then he started got on his too the bug gym.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Harry saw that the trainers left and heard them saying something about an Arcanine. He decided to follow them and they ended up finding one. One of the trainers returned the Arcanine. "I guess that was an already caught Arcanine," Harry thought a little disappointed. He continued following them and ended up seeing a boy and a girl. He recognized the boy from the before and then realized the girl was the trainer he challenged at the beginning of his journey.

Raina looked up to see yet another trainer. This one was the guy with a Torchic who challenged her to a battle.
"Oh, hey! Sorry we couldn't battle at the beginning," Raina said sheepishly.
"Maybe after I defeat the gym leader we can battle again," she suggested.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"Hey, it's my fault I fell asleep, so don't worry about it," Harry said while laughing. "It'd be great if we can battle later but I'm going to train a bit before the gym. And I'm Harry to everyone I haven't introduced myself to."

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Venipede Beautifly and Dustox

Kyle walked up to the big doors that led to the gym leader when he got to the gym. He pushed them open to find the gym leader standing in the gym section of the battle field. "Well I've been expecting you, c'mon in and battle me for the bug badge." Serena said. Kyle got in the trainer secton of the battle field.

"Snivy! C'mon on out!" Kyle said. A red flash of light appeared as snivy came our her pokeball. Snivy grinned as the battle was about to begin. Kyle grinned as well, because they have a plan and if that fails treecko is plan b.

"Wow your using a grass type that's surprising cause your at a disadvantage." Serena said. As she said that she sent out venipede. "Well let the battle begin." Serena said.

"Snivy use Vine whip and launch venipede in the air, then when it's high in enough bring it back down with full force!" Kyle said excitedly.

"Venipede use rollout!" Serena said. But it was to late. Snivy outspeed venipede and before she new it venipede fainted.

"Venipede return. Dustox come on out." Serena said. A red flash of light appeared from its pokeball and venipede went back inside the pokeball. Dustox came out from its pokeball.

"Snivy return. Treecko it's your turn." Kyle said. A red flash of light appeared from snivy's pokeball and it returned. Treecko hopped off Kyle's shoulder and onto the battle field. "All right treecko use pound on the ground, when the rocks come up smack them at dustox." Kyle said hoping it would work.

"Dustox use gust!" Serena said. This Kyle's pokemon didn't outspeed her pokemon and treecko got hit by the dusk. It was super effective! Treecko slowly got back up from the hit and used the new combination. The rocks flew in the air and hit dustox causing it to faint.

"Dustox return. Beautifly come out." Serena said. Dustox returned to its pokeball. Then beautifly took its place on the battle field.

"Treecko return. Snivy c'mon out!" Kyle said. Treecko hopped back onto Kyle's shoulder. Snivy came out its pokeball ready to win. "Snivy use the combo again!" Kyle said excitedly.

"Beautifly use hyper beam!" Serena said. But then snivy already launched it on air ready to finish it off. When beautifly hit the ground it wasn't an explosion it was more of a loud thud. "Beautifly... return." Serena said. Serena walked to the otheride to the battle field. "I would to give u the bug badge." Serena said.

Kyle took it out box and pinbed it too his coat. "Thank you!" Kyle said. He walked out the gym and started to head for the next town. "Enigma town here we come" Kyle said as snivy hopped on his shoulder. They ran to the town with a smile on they'really faces.

Last edited:
Angel let her Totodile out of his Pokeball once she retrieved him from Nurse Joy. She dipped her head. "Thank you." She said, before she left the Pokemon Center. It didn't take her long to find the gym, and her two Pokemon were right on her heels. She smiled as she walked in. Today was the day. She'd prove to herself that she could challenge the gyms. She was confident in the strength of her Pokemon. She looked over to see the Gym Leader, Serena, who had removed her Pokemon from a healing machine.

"A new challenger?" Serene asked. Angel nodded. "Then let's make this a battle to remember!" She said as she grabbed her first Pokeball. Serena threw the Pokeball and a Dustox materialized. "Rikki, you got this?" Angel asked, looking to the Normal-Type. The Zangoose gave a smirk and scratched his claws together in confirmation. "Glad to hear it." Angel stated, giving her Pokemon a smile. Rikki walked over to his spot on the battlefield. As it started, Dustox opened up with a Gust attack. "Dig your claws into the ground, Rikki!" Angel called. Rikki did as he was told and jabbed his claws into the ground, approaching the Dustox slowly.

When the Gust attack ceased, Angel gave a new order. "Alright, Rikki, Crush Claw!" Rikki complied as his paw became enveloped in the now-familiar white energy. He leaped up and swung his paw down at Dustox. The Pokemon was sent near the ground and Rikki landed in front of it. "Poison Powder!" Serena shouted. Dustox flapped it's wings at Rikki. He was too close to avoid it, and was poisoned as a result. "Rock Tomb!" Angel ordered. Rikki gave a shout, and rocks were sent hurtling at Dustox, KOing it.

"Rikki, return!" Angel called. She returned the Zangoose to his Pokeball. "You did good, buddy." She stated with a small smile. She put the Pokeball in it's designated pocket. "Poseidon, you got this." She said, giving the Water-Type an encouraging smile. Poseidon returned the smile and walked up to the field. He stared down Serena as she sent out her next Pokemon: Venipede. "Poison Sting!" Serena shouted. "Deflect it with Water Gun, then follow up with Ice Fang!" Angel countered. As the Poison Sting attack was sent flying at Poseidon, he deflected them using Water Gun. Once the threat was eliminated he ran up to Venipede and bit the middle of it's back with an Ice Fang. Luckily enough, it froze the Pokemon's midsection. "Double-Edge!" Serena called.

The Venipede managed to slam itself into Poseidon, which sent him skidding across the arena. Poseidon was struggling to get back up. "Come on, Poseidon! I know you can pull through!" Angel called. After she said that, Poseidon became enveloped in a white light, and his body changed. He grew larger, and now had some of the red spikes on his head that had been on his back and tail. He became overall bulkier. When the light faded, Poseidon stood on his feet as a Croconaw now. "Croco!" Poseidon shouted. "Alright! Poseidon, let's finish this with Water Gun!" Angel commanded. The newly-evolved Croconaw gladly complied and fired a jet of water at Venipede, which knocked it back and made it faint.

Serena smiled as she returned her Venipede. Now, she sent out Beautifly. "Make it quick Croconaw, let's use Crunch, then follow it up with Ice Fang." Angel said. To say the battle with Serena'a final Pokemon was anti-climatic would be accurate. Croconaw had simply charged, leaped into the air, and chomped down with a Crunch attack, then followed with Ice Fang. Beautifly fell to the ground, fainted. Poseidon smiled as he walked next to Angel. Serena tossed Angel the badge, which she deftly caught. "That was a good battle." Serena said. Angel nodded and walked out of the Gym and headed to the Pokemon Center, Poseidon on her heels.

Raina decided the awkwardness was too strong, so she went back to Pflugervilla.
After healing, she began walking nervously to the Gym.
"Hello! Welcome, champ in the making! Here, have a soda pop!" The guide welcomed her warmly.
Raina nodded and began drinking it, offering a bit to her Pokemon.

She noticed the black haired chick battling the gym leader, beating her and getting a badge.
Raina went up to Serena as she was healing her Pokemon.

"I'm the gym leader, Serena! I am the master of bug types. I'm very strong, so be ready to battle!" Serena exclaimed, holding her pokeballs.

"Go! Beautifly!" Serena sent out her Beautifly.
"Azuru, go!" Raina sent out Marill.

"Use Gust!" Beautifly let out a large gust of wind, knocking over Azuru and dealing about 1/4 of her health away.
"Aqua Ring!" Raina commanded, letting Azuru regain a bit of health back every turn.

"Bug bite!" Serena shouted.
"Dodge and use bubblebeam!" Azuru jumped just in time to only get hit by one small bite before letting out her bubble beam. Beautifly was at about half health. Raina knew Toast would work better, but decided to switch out later.

"You're pretty good, kid. Try this! Use x-scissor!" Azuru couldn't dodge in time, putting her at half health. Luckily the aquaring was still intact, allowing Azuru to heal up.
"Return!" Azuru hit the Beautifly as hard as possible, knocking out her Beautifly.

"...Whatever.... Venipede! Go! Destroy the Aqua ring!"
Venipede destroyed the ring, but this distracted it enough for Azuru to use return and ko the venipede.

"Go Dustox! Use bug bite!" Serena commanded, pointing forward.
"Return Azuru! Go Toast!" Raina called Azrur back just in time, sending out Toast.
Toast took only about a forth of damage.

"Use ember!" Toast let out a puff of fire, dealing about half health.
"That's all? Dustox, use Bug Bite!" Again, this rarely did anything.

"Finish it off with an ember!" Toast successfully kOed her Dustox and ended up winning.

"We both did well. Here's the Infestation badge! Along with that, you can have TM Bug Bite and 1000 pokedollars!" Serena handed her the badge and money and TM.

Raina thanked her and headed to the pokecenter to heal. After buying some berries and ordering some sandwiches to go, she began heading out to the next route, excited for the things to come.

OOC: Sorry for taking awhile, I didnt have time so I just worked on a little at a time.

The route was only a small passage with a bit of grass.
Raina quickly ran through it, entering into a new town. A small sign made of rotten wood was right by the entrance to the foggy area. Though the letters were peeling, Raina saw it read "Enigma Town".

"I have a bad feeling about this," she whispered.
"Cynda! Quil..." Toast agreed, his fire dimming.

Raina didn't see anyone else. She thought of everyone else who got a Pokemon. Her old childhood friend, Alexandria, Alfred, her neighbor, the black haired girl, Harry, and ...
Luke.

Raina shivered at the fog. She couldn't see very well and hugged Toast''s warm body closer to her.

Raina was a strong girl. But as a young 12, almost 13, year-old in a foggy, ghost town, she couldnt help but think terrifying thought's about what would lie ahead.

Raina jumped at the sound but sighed in relief, seeing it was only Soren.
"Yeah. I hate this place," Raina said.
"Why isn't there anyone?" She asked as they began walking back. Her red-brown hair fluttered in the breeze like the ribbon on a Sylveon.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Harry decided the moment was too awkward and left. He followed the trail to "Enigma Town" which is what he read from his map. Once he got there he noticed there was a lot of fog. "Come on out, Stella! Use Defog," Harry said. The town suddenly got a lot clearer. "Good thing I bought that HM from one of the sellers in Pflugervilla. Alright, Stella return." He read a sign that said "The Gym here was destroyed. Please move on travelers." Harry decided to do what the sign told him and began looking for an exit. Instead, he saw two trainers up ahead. "Hey have you guys seen the exit?" he asked the two trainers.

"Just looking for the exit. Why has the fog cleared?" Raina asked, clutching Toast. The sudden clear of air made the atmosphere less tense, so she relaxed her muscles and began observing her surroundings.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"I used my Staravia to clear the fog," Mike explained. "Hey I got an idea. Stella come out and help us look for the exit." Stella nodded and began searching around town. "This town doesn't seem to big, I'm certain she'll find a way out. I don't think we've met before, who are you?" Harry asks Soren.

"Oh. I wonder why no Pokemon are here. They probably sense the danger, I guess," Raina wondered to no one in particular. She hoped to challenge the gym in whatever town was next.

"By the way, this book supposedly says there are Pokemon in the ruins of the Gym."
Soren said, curiously. "I went there, and it's true. I caught Castform there." replied Soren, as Castform popped out from behind his back. "Don't go too far, though." Soren explained. "Eventually, this fog is gonna get as thick as it was a few minutes ago. So we need to find an exit within..." He looked at his black skull watch and estimated the time the fog would become thick again. "14 hours." he said. He pulled out a comb and started brushing his shoulder length black hair.

"Well, we won't be staying for too long. Let's find a Poke center and get this over with," Raina began walking slightly faster, as she was unnerved by the atmosphere aND desperately wanted out.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Stella returned to her trainer. "Hey I think my Staravia found the exit. Let's get going," Harry told the two. Along the way to the exit they found the Pokemon Center. When they went inside it was completely empty. "Looks like the entire town is deserted. Did you see any other Pokemon?" Harry asked Soren.

"I saw a Rotom there, at the ruins, and a bunch of shorted-out appliances. I walked further into the ruins and saw a suspicious lily garden. I placed a Dusk stone at that lily garden." Soren explained. "Maybe that place has some sort of connection with my flute?" he said, pulling out a weirdly shaped blue flute. It didn't really look like a flute. "Anyway, I suppose we should get going to Gardenberry City." 'I might be onto something here.' Soren thought. "Also, my Shroomish evolved there." he added.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"A Rotom huh. Well your "flute" looks like it was bent by a Makuhita, just putting it out there. It's interesting that your Shroomish evolved. What's your name again?" Harry asks.

Soren started to get slightly angry. "My name is Soren, again, and this flute? Well, it was passed down throughout my family, and that's why it's in bad shape. I forget who made it. My ancestors found it one day." Soren replied, annoyed. He blew into it and it made a loud echoing sound, that sounded sort of otherworldy. "Jeez, some people." said Soren, walking out of the Pokemon Centre. He looked up at the clouds and thought.

After healing her Pokemon, she sent both of them out of their Pokeballs again. Rikki extended his paw towards the newly-evolved Croconaw, and Poseidon gave the Zangoose a high-five. It seemed the two got along rather well. Angel couldn't help but smile at the two. "Well, let's get going guys." said Angel as she walked out of the Pokemon Center and onto the next Route. Apparently the next town was Enigma Town. Upon reaching the town, Angel became a bit wary, due to the fog that was present. Her first priority was to look for a Pokemon Center. It didn't take her long to find it. In front of the Center there was a boy. "Excuse me! Do you know why all this fog is here?"

"Nope! Well, I have this travel guide about the town, though." replied Soren. He put Litwick, Breloom and Castform back into their Pokéballs, quickly. "The Pokémon Centre's abandoned, this whole town is pretty much abandoned, so you can... Do stuff? I guess?" Soren walked over towards Angel, and handed her a few Sitrus Berries. "Please don't explore the ruins unless you want to catch Castform or Rotom." he said, carefully.

Luke entered the Pflugervilla Gym, and saw Serena standing at the end of a long hall that was surrounded by Durant hills, cocoons, hives, and Arceus knows what else. Serena was tall, with a sullen ashy face, as if she spent all her time in this artificial nature. Her hair was long, it fell down to her waist, and silver.
"Hello trainer," Serena said in a smooth voice.
"Hello Serena," Luke bowed slightly, "I'm here to win your badge."
"The Bug Badge? Seems that's all anyone comes here for," Serena sighed, "Well, let's get on with it. Go on out Venipede."
"Go Chimchar! Use Fire Punch!"
Chimchar jumped on Venipede, and punched it with flaming fists. Venipede scurried away, but Chimchar used Ember to knock it out.
This is too easy, thought Luke, If I just keeping using a fire-type like Chimchar, this will be over in another minute.
"Go Beauitfly," Serena said, tossing up a Pokeball. Beautifly came out. Serena instructed it to use Stun Spore. Beautifly flapped her wings, and golden mist made its way towards Chimchar.
"Chimchar! Dodge it! Or use Ember to burn the mist!"
Chimchar froze up, and the mist coated his body. Beautifly then made the mistake of using Gust. It did a lot of damage to Chimchar, but also blew away the mist that was keeping him paralyzed.
"Now's our chance Chimchar! Use Flame Wheel!"
Chimchar roared, although it sounded more like a howl, and spread his arms towards the roof. A wheel of flames danced around his hands. He spun it, then flung it at Beautifly. Serena didn't even have to see Beautifly to know she was unconscious. Dustox was sent out by Serena. Chimchar's Flame Wheel followed up by Ember did the job, and won the Gym Battle.
"Well, you won," Serena shrugged, "So here's the Bug Badge."
Serena flicked a small badge towards Luke.
"Thanks. And Serena, maybe more people would talk to you if you went outside more," Luke suggested. Serena smiled slightly, happy someone cared.
Luke walked out of the gym, followed by Chimchar. Suddenly, Chimchar began to glow. Lights swirled around him, until they suddenly extinguished, revealing a Monferno!
"Chimchar, I mean, uh, Monferno! You evolved!" Luke cried in joy. He set off towards Enigma Town with Monferno, Riolu, and Teddiursa.
"Sonny," an old voice said, "I have some advice for you."
Luke turned to see an old man leaning on a cane.
"Your bond with your Pokemon is strong, as with most trainers, but it could be stronger. Why don't you try giving your Pokemon nicknames?"
"That's a good idea!" Luke agreed, looking at Monferno, Riolu, and Teddiursa. They all nodded, wanting nicknames. So he gave them names. Caesar the Monferno. Aurus the Riolu. Ursa the Teddiursa.

Last edited:
OOC: Sorry I fell asleep lol

BIC: Raina sighs.
"I wanna find the new town, but it's getting kinda dark.... I'm gonna risk sleeping in the Poke center. Hopefully I don't get raped..." She muttered that last bit under her breath. Raina saw the Black-Haired girl again.
'Maybe I should say Hello...' She thought, before dismissing said thought.

She entered the Center. It looked old, as there was no cafe, only a small Pokemart and the Nurse''s office. There were the Hotel rooms though. Raina decided that since the town was abandoned, there was no harm in stealing from the Mart. So she went ahead and took all the berries and revives, as well as all the things in the vending machine. Because she believed that potions were artifical, she left those behind.

She entered one of the 3 hotel rooms. It had 2 beds, a desk, and a lamp.
Aside from being slightly dusty, it wasn't too bad.

She checked the 2nd, which was full of roaches. Raina quickly slammed the door, before entering the 3rd. The 3rd room was in complete rubble, so she headed back to the first.

"Maybe I should invite the black haired girl to join?" Raina asked her Pokemon, as she was still antsy about sleeping alone, though she had a magical fire breathing creature and a fairy beach ball mouse.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"What's her deal," Harry says with a frown. He decides to get supplies from the PokeMart but finds out all the revives are gone. "Interesting," he said. Harry heard a noise coming from upstairs and decided to check it out. He knocked on the first door and said,"Is anybody in there?"

Soren went throught the exit of Enigma Town, and there was a long route ahead of him. It was full of colorful flowers! He tried to figure out where the end of the route was, until he found this secret path. It had an statue, that looked identical to a statue in the ruins, but it looked brand new.

He left that spot and tried to get through the twisty turns of the route, until he got to Gardenberry City. There was a berry shop nearby, so he went in.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
"No I'm going to camp outside of this town. Do you know where all the revives of the PokeMart went? I never got any from Pflugervilla's PokeMart and thought I can got some here?" Harry explained.

"Um... I'm not sure..." She said nervously.
Suddenly, some revives fell out of the pocket of her flannel.
"Igottagobye!" Raina slammed and locked the door, picking up her revives.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Harry just blinked in surprise. Then he sighed. "This town was a waste," he said while leaving Pokemon Center. He remembered Soren say something about thick fog in the ruins of the gym. "Stella can help with that, who knows maybe I'll get Pokemon besides Rotom and Castform," Harry said while walking over to the ruins. After exploring for a while the fog got thick again. Harry called Stella to use Defog and then Harry could see again. He kept on exploring and then found a Pokemon that wasn't either the ones Soren said. Harry took out his Pokedex which told him the Pokemon in front of him was a Beldum, a steel and psychic type. "Alright if it's a steel type then go Ignis!" A red flash came out of Harry's Pokeball releasing a Combusken. "An Ember is too strong, but a double kick could work," Harry told Ignis. Ignis nodded and kicked the beldum twice. "Go Great Ball!" One...two...three... the Pokemon escaped. "Huh?" Harry said confused. Beldum used Take Down and got hurt by the recoil. Harry checked Beldum's HP meter: red. "Alright one more time, Great Ball! One...two...three... ting! "I'm going to name you... MetalClasher, sounds cool right?" Harry asked while looking at his new Pokemon's Pokeball. The pokeball wiggled in agreement. "Alright let's leave this town," Harry said and then returned Ignis. He passed through the colorful route ahead of him and reached Gardenberry City. He saw Soren entering a Berry Shop, but left him be, in case he was still mad at him. He entered the Pokemon Center and healed his Pokemon. He bought some Revives from the PokeMart and some Status Healing Potions. He didn't bother getting regular Potions because he had plenty from Engima Town. Harry headed upstairs to his current room and layed in his bed waiting for the night to pass.

Raina decided to stay and sleep on the lumpy matress. Going to the next town would be suicide, as it was dark out.
Raina took out the map she stole and began looking at the next town.
"Gardenberry City is next, huh? Guess we'll head there tomorrow, Toast," Raina said to her two Pokemon.

"Maybe we can get another Pokemon at the new route," Raina added before falling asleep. Her Pokemon curled up on the other bed. She felt amazed.

Soren walked in. An announcer exclaimed, "Welcome to Gardenberry City's famed berry shop!" Soren smirked. He bought a few Sitrus berries and Oran berries, and then left to go to the Pokémon Centre. He saw Harry and explained thath he was sorry for getting mad.
He bought a few Revives, and said, "Harry, I think I saw some Max Revives and Full Restores deep in the ruins of the Pokemon gym at Enigma town." He was kind of lying, whereas he did see Max Revives but no full restores. After Soren was finished shopping for supplies, he started to walked out the door.