• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed The Pruie Region

Raina sighed.
"I think I know what you mean. Everyone bully ed me for being poor. It's not like it was my fault. I blame my dead beat father." Raina said simply, feeding Ink a Sitrus berry.

"I really can't stand people like that." Angel muttered. "That was only half the reason people would never leave him alone. Once again, for something he couldn't help. Something the two of us shared." She began, reminiscing about the past. "Kinda ironic when you think about it. Other than a few things, we were almost complete opposites, but we managed to be best friends. He was always mischievous and up to trouble, while I was always the goody-two-shoes. While he was homeless, living on the streets, I was way too well off than I care to admit." She sighed as she pulled out a picture from her pocket. It looked fairly recent, as if it hadn't even been a month or two old.

"He finally headed off on his journey a month ago. This picture was right before he left." Angel stated as she turned the picture so Raina could see. In it, it showed Angel and a boy. The boy had chocolate-brown skin, along with hair the same color as Angel's. He wore a simple white t-shirt, but it was easy to see it was all dirty. He also had torn, dark grey jeans on and worn-out black tennis shoes. The two most outstanding features about the boy, however, were his staggering height and his eyes, which were the same color as Angel's, who didn't have her eye covered in the picture. Both their left eyes were an emerald green, while their right eyes were deep blue. Angel carried a genuine smile in the picture, while the boy had a mischievous smirk.

Last edited:
He stopped "practice battling" with Gardevoir, but Gardevoir didn't want to stop. It kept pointing towards the gym. "Alright, fine. Let's go to the Gym." said Soren. Gardevoir smirked, mysteriously. He walked towards the gym, and said "And I guess I'll leave my stuff on the bench, so someone can take it." said Soren, sarcastically. Gardevoir punched him. "Let's not, please," said Soren. He went to the bench and grabbed his backpack, the Lava Cookies, Harry's letter, and the Lampent doll.

He walked into the gym.
An announcer yelled into the microphone. "Welcome to the Geo Town Pokemon Gym!"
"Ow, my ears." said Soren."Here, future champ, have some fresh water!" said the announcer, still yelling into the microphone. He passed Soren some Fresh Water, and Soren notice a tiny stereo next to his feet, where the noise from that announcer was being amplified. "Would you please unplug that? It's giving me a headache." Soren whispered.

Last edited:
Hysan was leaving the Pokemon center when a Staravia swooped down and dropped a letter. "Stella? What are you doing here?" Hysan said upon recognizing Harry's Staravia. Stella flew away and Harry opened the letter, and in it was:
''Dear Hysan,
Though we did not battle as much as you wanted to, I wanna say that I will miss you, and everyone else.
I left the Pruie region to pursue contests in the Hoenn region. Me and my Pokemon feel better that way. By the time you have finished reading this, I will be in a plane, ready for take off.
I will send Stella to deliver the occasional letter, but I will never see you in person again.
Also, enclosed is a special gift. Each of my friends here in the Pruie region will get a different gift.

-Harry"
Hysan read that to his Pokemon. All of them had seen Harry at least twice, and Mercury and Harry's Ignis were close friends. Charizard suddenly flew off and returned an hour later. Apparently it had said bye to Harry and his Combusken. Inside the bag the letter was attached to was a package of homemade cookied and a stuffed doll of Charizard. "Harry knows me so well, even though we barely knew each other," Hysan said sadly, wishing he had battled Harry at least once.

Raina''s stormy gray eyes looked up from the photo and Angel in surprise.
While she explained, the wind blew her hair out of her face.
There was no two ways about it.

"S-so you have heterochromia," Raina stuttered out.
It was kinda cool, as she had one piercing blue eye the color of the deep sea, and the other was an astonishing emerald green, looking as though someone dug up an emerald and jammed it into her eyesocket.

"Dear Luke,
Though we did not exchange too many words, I wanna say that I will miss you, and everyone else.
I left the Pruie region to pursue contests in the Hoenn region. Me and my Pokemon feel better that way. By the time you have finished reading this, I will be in a plane, ready for take off.
I will send Stella to deliver the occasional letter, but I will never see you in person again.
Also, enclosed is a special gift. Each of my friends here in the Pruie region will get a different gift.

-Harry"

Luke glanced up from the letter, looking at Stella, who had flown the letter to him. Stella also had a small burlap bag in its talons. Luke took the bag, and opened it.
"Thank you Harry," Luke whispered, believing that somehow Harry would know he said this. Stella flew off. Aurus, Caesar, Ursa, and Horus all came over to peek inside the bag. It was a small doll made of yarn. The doll was Aurus. Next to the doll were three brownies wrapped up in plastic wrap. Luke popped one brownie in his mouth, and continued through the Honurk Hills.

After Soren overcame some of the obstacles in the gym he asked the Gym Leader if she wanted to battle. "Well, of course I want to battle! Battling's always fun, you know! My name's Oris." replied the gym leader. "...Wow. I haven't seen someone so enthusiastic about battling in a long time." Soren replied, his violet eyes looking around. "Go, Litwick." he said, sending out Litwick. "I guess we're battling! Go, Tirtouga!" said Oris.
"Litwick, use Flamethrower!" said Soren. Litwick spit fire at the Tirtouga, and it didn't do much damage. "Tirtouga, use Water Gun." said Oris, the gym leader.
A jet of water flew towards Litwick, and Litwick fainted, since it was Fire type.
He then sent out Breloom. "Breloom, use Razor Leaf!" An assortment of sharp leaves flew behind Breloom, and then flew towards Tirtouga. And Tirtouga fainted.
Oris sent out Graveler. Soren used a Revive on Litwick, and switched out Breloom. He sent out Litwick. "Litwick! Use Flame Charge!" Litwick shot a few large fireballs at Graveler, and Graveler fainted. "Alright, this is my last pokemon, so, good luck!"said Oris, the Geo Town Gym Leader, sending out Gigalith, which nearly scared Litwick. Litwick decided to use Shadow Ball on Gigalith and it did moderate damage on Gigalith. "Gigalith, use Rock Tomb!" said Oris.
Gigalith hurled rocks at Litwick, almost burying him in a pile of rocks. Fortunately, Litwick survived! "Litwick, use Shadow Ball!" said Soren. Litwick summoned a ball of shadows, and pushed it towards Gigalith. And Gigalith fainted.

"Well, you deserve it. Here's the Stalactite badge, because you beat me. You've done well to make it this far!" exclaimed Oris. Soren put the Stalactite badge in a black and blue case, that he had been carrying around since he started his journey.
Suddenly, Litwick started to glow. "Litwick!" Soren started.
"Evolving!" Oris finished, happily. After the glowing was gone, there was a Lampent standing in front of them. "Umm... I think we should be going now!" said Soren, a little bit too excited. He walked out kind of excited, went to the Pokemon Centre to have some tea, so he could calm himself down, then went to Honurk Hills to find Raina and Angel. He wasn't wearing his contacts, which made his eyes green, and walked up to them. "..."

"Yup. It's not like I'm sad that I have heterochromia, but I got bullied for it a lot back in Goldenrod because it was so different. So, I hide my eye more as a way to avoid trouble." Angel explained. While Rikki and Poseidon had seend it before, Kitsune was obviously unaware of that fact because of her confused expression.
"Right after this picture was taken he had to leave with his Pokemon. Said he finally thought he was ready to take gyms on. I think he said he went to Kalos." She looked up to see Soren.
"Oh, hey, Soren!"

"You're lucky you lived in Goldenrod. I've lived in the same small town of Ambosa my whole life. The most traveling I've done before this journey was to Pflugervilla and we stayed in a hotel. A family was murdered in the one next to us, and a family was created in the other next to us, if you know what I mean," Raina said, thinking of the memory.

Raina looked into the distance with her steely gray eyes. "Soren?" She whispered.

7-Star Bridge. An old bridge with stars along the side, and a massive star in the middle. Seven powerful trainers stood on the bridge, ready to battle anyone attempting to pass. One, a tall woman with auburn hair, saw Luke, and jogged over.
"I'm going to need to see your badges," the woman said.
A strange request, but Luke obliged, showing her the three badges he had earned.
"Three badges," the woman nodded, "You can pass. But only if you defeat the Seven Star Trainers."
"Bring it on. Go Caesar!"
"Go Furfrou!" the woman called, "Use Take Down!"
Furfrou charged at Caesar, but Caesar flipped it over it, and used Mach Punch. Furfrou fainted. The woman sent out Vivillon, and she used Stun Spore. Caesar used Flame Wheel to take down Vivillon, but not before becoming paralyzed. Luke sprayed Caesar with a Paralyze Heal as the woman sent out Heracross. Another Flame Wheel took it down. Luke had won his first battle on 7-Star Bridge. The next five battles went by smoothly. He hadn't seen the seventh and final trainer. He began walking off of the bridge when he heard a voice call out to him.
"Don't you leave yet!" the voice said. The voice belonged to a muscular man with black hair and black five o'clock shadow.
"Who are you?" Luke asked.
"I am Brijon," the man said, "The guardian of 7-Star Bridge. It was my great-great-great-great grandparents who built this bridge. I stand guard here, making sure no one passes through without a challenge. So, you may not leave this bridge until defeating me."
"Then let's battle."
"Good," Brijon smiled, "Go Gigalith!"
"Go Aurus! Use Force Palm!"
Aurus rushed at Gigalith, but Gigalith stomped on him. Aurus struggled, using Force Palm again. The attack blasted Gigalith into the air. Aurus prepared an Aura Sphere. But the orb continued popping away. Gigalith charged over, and used Stone Edge. The ground under Aurus erupted, damaging him. Aurus managed to stumble over and defeat Gigalith with Force Palm. Then, he dropped unconscious.
"Return Aurus. You did great. Go Horus! You can do this!"
Brijon sent out Golem, who used Bulldoze. Horus flew around Golem, and blasted it with Psychic. Golem went full on rage-mode, and used Explosion. Horus and Golem both collapsed. Ursa was up next for Luke, and Brijon's last Pokemon was Larvitar. Larvitar and Ursa battled, but Ursa eventually pulled out a victory.
"Congratulations," Brijon smiled, "You have defeated the Seven Star Trainers. Now you may pass into Eastern Pruie."
Luke shook Brijon's hand, and walked off of the bridge.
Luke was in Eastern Pruie.

"Hey, Angel. Hey Raina." He took various foods from various different regions out. Soren said "The weather sure is nice, huh?" while eating a Casteliacone. "Do you think you guys are gonna beat the next gym, I wonder?" He walked closer to them, and Lampent was standing next to him. He snacked on the various regional foods he had brang out.

"How the heck did you manage to keep an ice-cream-cone in your bag without it melting?" Raina asked, looking at him strangely.
The now-trio began walking back to Geo Town, hoping to battle the gym leader.

"Yeah, I know what you mean." Angel replied to Raina. Then Soren mentioned the Gym. It was definitely a brighter subject than the one from moments before."Well, Kitsune had a major disadvantage, so I'll probably be using Rikki and Poseidon for the majority of the Geo Town Gym. Rikki knows Close Combat, so he should be able to hold his own, and Poseidon's a Water-Type." She reasoned, then heard Raina's comment on the Ice Cream. "Yeah, that doesn't specifically sound... Well, physically possible."

"Fun fact: I have a lunchbox in this backpack that has a TON of ice packs in it. Weird but true!" He pulled a lunchbox from his backpack and showed Raina the inside. It was literally full of ice packs and Never-Melt Ice. He kept eating the Casteliacone until it was finished. "I love Casteliacones, but I only get to have them at least once a year, when my dad goes on business trips to Unova."

"Oh. That makes more sense. As for the gym, 2 of my Pokemon resist him." Raina said, grabbing the nevermelt ice before putting it back. Raina decided to eat one of Harry''s brownies quickly.

JPSomeone

Previously Kyle From Hoenn
Kyle followed everyone until he got lost. It was a plan he would only use if was in a city or a city like area. He followed pack of people until the 2 girls fell a sleep. He went to find the revives and rotom. "Ok treecko it's your turn to level up! Treecko use pound!" Kyle said. Treecko jumped in the air and with its tail pointing downward he pounded rotom. Rotom on the other hand used a random move. "Go pokeball!" Kyle said as threw a pokeball. One, two, three, click, rotom stayed in the pokeball. Kyle went to the pokeball and picked it up. Then he found revives and went to the grass gym like all the others.

Kyle had pushed through the huge gym doors and saw a wide variety of trees and plants. "Hi my name is Flax, you will be challenging me for the grass badge." Flax said with a smile. Kyle was surprised and amazed at the same time, most people hate grass types but Flax was different. "I see your amazed, yes I love grass types too, now can we battle?" Flax said.

"Um... Yeah yeah let's battle." Kyle said picking tree's pokeball. Treecko came out it's pokeball facing Flax. Treecko faced Flax eager to see who he would send out. Flax sent out Leavanny first. "Wow off to a great start." Kyle said laughing.

"Well let's see what you got, Leavanny use entertainment." Flax said testing the opponent.

"Treecko use the trees as a hiding spot." Kyle said finding away to attack while protecting treecko. But treecko was unprotected and treecko's ability became the same as Leavanny's ability. Treecko moved swiftly through the trees as he waited for the next move call. " Treecko use pound, double the power by jumping off the tree!" Kyle said thinking quickly.

"Leavanny use swords dance." Flax said setting up. Treecko came down out of nowhere, smashing Leavanny into the ground then getting back into the trees. Leavanny got back up but it only looked like it could take a one or two hits. "Leavanny use bug bite." Flax said. Leavanny climbed into one of trees and chased treecko until he took the hit. The move was super effective. Treecko fell out the tree but he got up for Kyle in order to win.

"Now treecko use pound." Kyle said. Kyle worried that the hit wouldn't be enough. But as treecko started he took the advantage of the trees and swiftly moved through them. When Leavanny was looking treecko jump off the one he was on and smashed Leavanny into the ground. The explosion was much bigger than a loud thud, there was even dust. They waited to clear when it did, it was clear Leavanny fainted. Also then and their treecko started to evolve. As he did a white light shines around, when it clear Kyle and Flax saw that treecko evolved into a grovyle. "Woah! You evolved! We'll really show the what your made of!" Kyle said excitedly. Flax sent out skiploom.

"Skiploom used tail whip." Flax said. Grovyles defense was lowered but it kept moving to through trees as fast as it could.

"Grovyle get down to the ground and use fury cutter." Kyle said. The fury cutter quickly defeated skiploom. Then when it came to the last pokemon grovyle used fury cutter and defeated it. When the battle ended Kyle ran up to grovyle and gave him a hug. "You did it buddy!" Kyle said with a smile. While they were celebrating Flax walked over to the the two of them with a badge in his hand.

"I would like to give u the grass badge." Flax said. Kyle took the badge out it's case and pinned it to his coat. He thanked the gym leader then headed to the pokemon center with grovyle. When got their he quickly healed up his team and went straight to the fighting type gym. While going their he found a clauncher and decided to catch it. But before going to the gym he decided to quickly train with snivy and clauncher. During the the training snivy evolved and became a servine.

After the training he went inside the gym to challenge the gym leader. His team was pretty tuff but he made it through. During the battle grovyle battle evolved into Sceptile. Servine got some levels too. In the end Kyle won and got the fighting type badge. Then he decided to catch up with everyone.

Last edited:
Soren reached 7-Star Bridge, and passed through with ease. He turned around and shouted, "I already beat the Geo Town Gym, so see you in Geo town!"at Angel and Raina. He waved at them, then went into Geo Town, wrote a note, used stones to hold it down, and went to the bench he previously was sitting at and put it there. Soren was going to Valleyville. He fought a few trainers here and there, until he met the Kragg Mountains. He said to himself "It looks like a team activity to me." He sat there and waited. And while he waited, he ate Lumiose Galettes, bonded with his pokemon, and battled the pokemon on the route.

In Geo Town, Hysan was sitting at a bench, with the Stuffed Charizard and the Cookies. He wasn't very selfish and put them away for later. He also had his 3 badges, as well as very well trained Pokemon. He made his way to the Poke Center and healed his Pokemon. He got a hotel room and rested there, did a little relaxing.

JPSomeone

Kyle made it to the bridge. But before he crossed it he took a deep breath. Then exhale, he look at his Sceptile with a smile on his face. They crossed the bridge ready to beat the gym. Then they ended up seeing a rockruff and trying to catch it. "Sceptile use pound." Kyle said. He tried not faint the rockruff, but get it good enough to catch. Rockruff got hit by the pound. It was enough to bring down to a low amount of health. Then he threw a pokeball. One, two, three, click. Rockruff was caught. After that he took the time to set up a little picnic with his pokemon to grow there bonds. "C'mon out guys." Kyle said. He threw everyone's pokeball in the air, with a red flash of light they came out. He set there bowls up and pulled out the pokemon food from his bag. Everyone got the same amount of food. Then he pulled out a sandwich for himself. They sat their had a chat and ate until they were done. When they were done he returned everyone but Sceptile and kept going. They battle a few trainers but that's was fine.

They moved on in the walk until they saw the team activity. There was someone new to meet their. Also new additions to team traveling maybe. "Hi, my name is Kyle and this my partner Sceptile." Kyle said excitedly. While he greeted the person Sceptile started biting on his head but he didn't care.

Hysan was ready to get on the road to Geo Town. He sent out Mercury and flew there, but it was a very short distance. "Alright, lets battle the gym!" Hysan said. He went to the gym and entered. The gym leader appeared. "So, kid, you wanna battle? Well, you got one!" Hysan sent out Rotom and the leader, Oris, sent out her Tirtuga. "Sears, Energy Ball!" The Tirtuga fainted. "Alright, Graveler, Rollout!" The Graveler repeatedly hit Sears and got him low. "Sears, Giga Drain!" Sears defeated the Graveler and received 2 HP. Oris then sent out... Gigalith. "Gigalith, Stone Egde!" The Gigalith quickly mopped the floor with Hysan's Pokemon, except one. "Lustrum, let's go!" Hysan yelled, sending out Milotic. The Gigalith was fortunately low, so all it took was a Surf attack to take it. "Alright, kid, here's your Stalactite Badge." Hysan accepted the badge gratefully and healed his Pokemon at the Poke Center. He decided to head on the route for the next town; he wanted to waste no time getting to the Pokemon league.

Last edited:
Soren heard someone. He said "Hi, I'm Soren, and I'm currently trying to climb up a mountain." while doing what he said he was doing. He kept trying to find ways up, until he found a series of small ledges that led close to the top. He used those ledges to climb there, until he came to a large ledge remarkably close to the top. "Almost there!" he exclaimed, happy. He dug through the TM Case, until he found the TM for Fly. He taught it to Fletchinder. then climbed to the top. "Fletchinder! Fly to that city down there!" said Soren, pointing to Valleyville. Fletchinder grabbed a rope Soren was holding onto, and flew towards Valleyville. However, after 3 quarters of time having to hold onto a rope Soren was attached to, it fainted in midair. "Whoa!" However, he used a blanket that was in his backpack as a parachute. "At least I'm safe." he said to himself. He released the Fletchinder, for some reason. He was in Valleyville. He went towards the Pokemon Center immediately and healed his pokemon.

Hysan got on Charizard and he flew above the mountain that was in front of him. He landed in Valleyville, but his Pokemon were fine, so no need to heal them. He saw Soren at the Pokemon center. "Hey, Soren. No time for words, I'm gonna go beat the gym." Hysan made his way to the gym, and entered it. He asked the leader to battle. They accepted his challenge with confidence in their eyes. "Hey, champ. I'm Zemlyo. My Pokemon are Sandslash, Dugtrio, and Donphan. Prepare yourself!" Hysan just had to use Lustrum to Surf or Hydro Pump the Pokemon. "Well, ground gym, water type. Not really the best combo," Hysan said. He received the Terram badge, and healed his Pookemon. "Oh, hey, Soren. I got my Terram badge from Zemlyo!"

Last edited:
Luke entered the Geo Town Gym. Large boulder littered the ground. Aurus the Lucario, Ursa the Ursaring, Caesar the Monferno, and Horus the Xatu gazed over the landscape. The gym leader, Oris, stood at the back of the gym, with a massive grin on her face. She had black hair that was styled in a swirl. Caesar Mach Punched his way through the boulders, and brought the team to Oris.
"Well that was quick," Oris said in a cheery voice, "Now let's battle!"
"No introduction? Nothing?" Luke asked.
"I just want to battle! So let's go!" Oris said.
"Go Caesar!" Luke called. Fighting types were super effective against Rock types.
"Go Tirtouga!"
Uh oh.
Luke hadn't been expecting a Tirtouga.
"Use Aqua Jet!"
Tirtouga shot towards Caesar, knocking him back. This was... bad. Caesar got back on his feet, only to be struck down by Aqua Tail. Hydro Pump defeated him.
"Return Caesar. You tried your best. Go Aurus! Use Force Palm!"
Aurus leapt out, and blasted Tirtouga. He used Force Palm again, defeating Tirtouga. Oris sent out Graveler next. Graveler used Rock Throw. Aurus dodged the rocks, and tried to use Aura Sphere. The orb didn't fully form. Graveler used Self Destruct. Aurus shielded his face. It didn't help.
"Good job out there Aurus. Return. Go get 'em Ursa!"
"Go Gigalith!" Oris called.
Ursa charged at Gigalith, but Gigalith used Explosion. Luke was confused. He knew for a fact that Oris only had three Pokemon. Why sacrifice her last one? Then Luke saw why. Gigalith was still standing. Gigalith's ability was Sturdy.
"Nice move," Luke complimented.
"I always like risky battles. And nice try," Oris smiled.
"Nice try?"
"Well, you've lost," Oris shrugged, "Nice try."
"I'm not done yet. Go Horus! Use Psychic!"
Horus flew out from his Pokeball, spread his wings, and unleashed psychic energy, shaking Gigalith. Gigalith collapsed.
"Well then," Oris said, "Look's like I've lost. Good battle. Here's the Stalactite Badge."

"Hey, Hysan!" I'm gonna go beat the gym, see you later." he said walking out of the Pokemon Centre. It started to rain. He walked around, until he found the gym. "Hi, I'm Soren. Where's the gym leader?" asked Soren. "I'm the gym leader," said a male figure, "My name is Zemlyo. Care to battle?" "Yep!" replied Soren, happily. "Go, Lampent!" Soren exclaimed.
"Alright! We're battling! Go, Sandslash!" exclaimed Zemlyo.
"Lampent, use. Flame Burst!" exclaimed Soren. A flame grew in Lampent's hands, and it was quickly pushed toward Sandshrew. Sandshrew nearly collapsed, but got back up again. "Sandshrew, use Sandstorm!" A sandstorm suddenly started to swirl in the room.
"Lampent, use Flamethrower!" said Soren, coughing. Lampent spewed flames at Sandshrew, and Sandshrew collapsed. "No! Sandshrew! Go, Dugtrio." said Zemlyo sending out Dugtrio, while putting the fainted Sandshrew back into its Pokéball. "Lampent! Use Dark Pulse!" said Soren. Lampent released a horrible aura with dark thoughts contained in it and Dugtrio fainted."Alright, go Donphan!" exclaimed Zemlyo, sending Donphan out. "Donphan! Use Tackle!"exclaimed Zemlyo. "Lampent! Use Shadow Ball!" exclaimed Soren. Donphan and Lampent did their attacks at the same time, but Lampent ended up winning.

"Kid, ya did well. Here's the Terram badge you rightfully own." said Zemlyo. Soren put the badge in that black and blue case he had been carrying around, thanked the gym leader, and went to explore the city. He saw some Rufflet flying around and decided to catch one. Then he went to the Pokemon Centre, and healed his Pokemon.

Hysan watched as Soren left to go beat the next gym. Hysan boarded Charizard and flew to Zephyr City. He fought a few flying types, but quickly defeated them. He healed his Pokemon at the Poke Center and went to the gym. The leader, Skylar as she introduced himself, accepted Hysan's challenge and Hysan started strong with Rotom. Acer sent out Skarmory. Hysan switched to Shelgon. "Bacon, use Zen Headbutt!" Skarmory took almost no damage. "Skarmory, Steel Wing!" Skylar commanded Skarmory. Bacon got down to about half health. "Bacon, flamethrower!" Bacon finished Skarmory, and started glowing. "Bacon, you're... EVOLVING!" Hysan shouted triumphantly. "Return for now, you did well." Hysan sent out Ziggy and Skylar sent out Braviary. "Alright, Ziggy, Thunderbolt!" Hysan taught this move to Ziggy before the battle. Braviary quickly fainted. Finally, she sent out Staraptor. It went first and used Aerial Ace. Another Thunderbolt from Ziggy finished the Staraptor, and Hysan won his Soar Badge. He healed up at the Poke Center and decided to train before the next gym, though he was fully prepared.

Soren breathed heavily. He was nearly crying and angry at the same time. He saw Hysan flying away towards Zephyr City. "Hysan!" yelled Soren, angry, but it was already too late. "Ok, that's it! That's the last straw!" shouted Soren. Gardevoir smiled. It was the first time they had ever figured out how to get along. "Lampent, take this." he said, handing Lampent a Dusk stone. He trained vigorously, raised the pokemon he had to the maximum before they would start to misbehave, and spent a lot of time with his Pokemon. During this period of time, Lampent evolved into Chandelure. He treked the mountains once again, still full of anger. The black mark on his face grew, taking over the area around his right eye, and at this point the mark nearly looked like it was war paint. He slid down the mountains,and by the time he had gotten to the bottom, he was covered in cuts and bruises. He ran into Zephyr City and screamed Hysan's name in anger. He talked to Chandelure about something, then looked around, trying to find Hysan.

Hysan saw Soren, covered in cuts and bruises, screaming at him. "Yo, Soren. What's wrong, man? What did I do? Ohhhhhh, wait. It's 'cause you don't have a flying type to fly around. Don't worry man, I got you covered." Hysan had caught a Braviary in the sky and gave it to Soren. "There. It doesn't have to be on your team, but you can fly around now, so no need to be mad."

Luke approached the daunting Kragg Mountains. At first, he had figured that Horus could just fly them over, but then realized Horus would tire too quickly if he had to carry a human. So they would have to climb. Horus flew alongside Luke, Aurus, Caesar, and Ursa as they struggled up a mountain. The mountain was nearly a vertical climb, so Luke had to put full trust in Horus to catch him if he fell.
"Ring," Ursa grunted. She didn't understand why she couldn't just come along in her Pokeball. Luke had said it would make them stronger, but Ursa was just getting worn out.
They continued climbing for hours upon hours.
"Mon!" Caesar yelled, vaulting himself upward. He snagged another handhold, swung around it, and landed on solid ground. The mountain had begun to flatten out. But they weren't quite to the top. Luke, Aurus, and Ursa caught up with Caesar, and took a break. They all drank Fresh Waters, except for Caesar. He munched on an Energy Root.
"Congratulations," came a voice, "You've made it this far. But the climb is not over. You have not reached the top. And once you do, you must get down the mountain."
It was a girl with dark red hair.
"Great," Luke sighed.
"Tell me, have you been to Geo Town?" the girl asked.
"I'm coming from there," Luke said.
"Well, I'm from Alum Town. I'm on a journey to become Champion of Pruie."
"Really? Me too. I'm from Sinnoh. My name is Luke Branson."
"Ana Orum," the girl replied, "So is there a gym in Geo Town?"
"Yes, but if you've already beaten the Alum Gym, then Geo Gym should be a breeze," Luke shrugged.
"Oh, you must not be familiar with how gyms work. You can challenge them in any order. They just use different Pokemon depending on how many badges you have."
"But... I've never shown my badges to a Gym Leader."
"They have scanners at the doors," Ana explained, "Check when you enter the Valleyville Gym."
"I'll do that. Hey, we're both trainers striving to become the Champion. Why don't we battle?" Luke asked.
"Let's do it. How about we each use three Pokemon?"
"Deal. I know which three I'm using," Luke said.
"Me too. Go Electabuzz!"
"Go Ursa! Use Hammer Arm!"
Ursa's arm stiffened, and she swung it at Electabuzz. The attack connected, and Electabuzz was flung to the edge of the mountain. Electabuzz leapt back with Thunder Punch. Ursa caught the punch, and slammed Electabuzz into the ground. Electabuzz used Discharge, electrifying Ursa, but draining itself of much power. Ursa stumbled over, and used Slash to K.O. Electabuzz.
"Nice job out there Electabuzz. Return. Go Blaziken!"
Blaziken roared, and used High Jump Kick. Ursa was kicked skyward. She landed with a thud.
"Return Ursa. Good job. Go Horus! Use Air Slash!"
Horus beat his wings, sending sharp gusts of air at Blaziken. It was super effective, but Blaziken was still on his feet.
"Use Flame Charge!" Ana called. Blaziken charged at Horus, but Horus flew upwards, dodging. Then, Horus used Psychic. Blaziken fell to his knees, clutching his head. Horus swooped down, and used Peck to defeat Blaziken.
"Return Blaziken. Go Heliolisk! Use Thunder!"
Heliolisk screeched, and struck down Horus with an electric bolt. It was enough to knock out Horus.
"Come on back Horus. Now, finish this Aurus! Use Force Palm!"
Aurus blasted Heliolisk with Force Palm. Heliolisk used Parabolic Charge, giving Aurus quite a jolt.
"Use Aura Sphere and end this!" Luke called.
Aurus began creating an Aura Sphere, but it shrunk into nothing. Again. And again. Heliolisk took their opportunity, and used Thunder. Then another Parabolic Charge. Aurus fainted.
Luke sighed, and returned Aurus to his Pokeball.
"What's wrong with Lucario's Aura Sphere?" Ana asked.
"I don't know," Luke admitted.
"Hey, I know! There's an Aura Guardian near Valleyville! He lives just north of Valleyville, in a town so small that it's not even on the map. Just ask for directions to the Aura Village. Someone in Valleyville will know where it is."
"Thank you Ana. Hopefully we see each other at the Pokemon League."
Ana healed Luke's Pokemon, then began climbing down the mountain towards Geo Town.
"Jang," came a small voice.
"What the heck," Luke said, exasperated. Not another battle. But it wasn't a trainer.
"Jangmo-o!" the small dragon cried.

"No, I'm not mad because of that." replied Soren, "I was mad because you were moving a bit too fast. But that's ok. I seem to have calmed down now. It's fine, you can go to Alum Town, and Berg City, beat the Pokemon League and stuff." Soren took a small box of bandages and put the bandages on the cuts and bruises. "I already have a flying type pokemon," said Soren, "It's a Rufflet. But I really don't need it until it evolves," said Soren, putting Rufflet's Pokeball in Hysan's hand. "Raise it well." replied Soren, walking to a bench and sitting down, trying to heal after what happened at the mountain.

Hysan received Soren's Rufflet and went on Charizard to Alum Town. He went to the hotel areas and rested. It was getting late, and he was tired. He wanted to sleep.

JPSomeone

"Well that was a waste of time" Kyle said. He looked up the mountain an saw the gym. It didn't seem like the best place to be but he a gym badge to get. "Hey Sceptile can you take me up their?" Kyle said. Sceptile stopped biting his head then let him get on. Sceptile jumped from rock to rock until he got to the top. When they did Kyle got off Sceptile and starting petting him on the head. "You did good buddy, now let's go beat the gym." Kyle said excitedly.

"Hey blah blah blah, let's battle." Oris said. Oris sent out Graveler. "Graveler use rollout.

"Servine c'mon out and is leech seed." Kyle said. With a red flash of light servine came out a spread seeds on Graveler. Then it was Graveler's turn, he used rollout which not very effective. Snivy got hurt but got it's health back with leech seed. "Servine use leaf tornado." Kyle said. Servine used leaf tornado before Graveler can use rollout again.

"Tirtouga c'mon out and use rollout." Oris said.

"Snivy use leaf tornado." Kyle said. Then tirtouga got taken out easily.

"Alright last one, Gigalith use power gem." Oris said.

"Servine use leaf tornado." Kyle said. Gigalith was so slow it was taken out easily. Oris walked over to Kyle and gave him the rock badge. "Now I'm going to sleep in the Pokemon center." Kyle said. He picked up servine and it a hug. "I didn't forget about you." Kyle said excitedly. He walked out the Pokemon gym, returned servine then got on Sceptile and went to pokemon center. "Thanks for the ride buddy." Kyle said thankfully. He asked nurse to heal all his pokemon when she finished Kyle and Sceptile went outside to have a rest under a near by tree.

Hysan slept fitfully until the next day. He woke up at about 11:30 AM. He had gotten no sleep the past few days, and was ready to make up for it after he got his badge. The gym leader, Acer, sent out a Magnezone. It took Bacon two Flamethrowers to defeat it. Then, it was Scizor. It only took one Flamethrower, but the Scizor went first and used Night Slash. Bacon took a substantial amount of damage. Finally, Acer sent out Metagross. It took three Flamethrowers for this one, but after the second attack, Bacon fainted. Mercury was next. All it took was another Flamethrower attack. Hysan received the Dek badge. He healed his Pokemon and went to bed in the hotel section of the Poke Center.

Luke entered the Valleyville Gym. Sure enough there was a small rectangular prism on the side of the door, blinking. The Gym Badge scanner. Caesar rushed ahead to scan the arena. Doragon the Jangmo-o stood nervously next to Luke's leg. He was a small fellow. Smaller than most Jangmo-o, but he packed a punch. Luke knew from experience. Catching this guy had been a real challenge.
"Mo," Doragon whimpered, looking ahead at the short, muscular man digging into the ground.
"That's Zemlyo," Luke said, assuming it was indeed the Gym Leader, "We'll have to beat him if we want the Terram Badge."
"Jang!" Doragon cried out.
"Car," Aurus said comfortingly.
"Xa," Horus nodded.
Luke didn't know what they had said, but it comforted Doragon.
"Ur," Ursa said, heading towards Zemlyo. She was ready to begin the battle.
"Hello challenger," Zemlyo grinned. His teeth were smudged with something dark.
"Hello Zemlyo. I'm Luke Branson."
"Luke? My daughter Oris called me to tell me about you. If you keep defeating Gym Leaders, you'll have the honor of battling my son. Oris's brother. His name is Acer. He's the Alum Island Gym Leader."
"You mean you, your daughter, and your son are all Gym Leaders?"
"Yes I do," Zemlyo nodded, "It runs in the family. My father was Roark, and my grandfather was Byron."
"You mean the Sinnoh Gym Leaders?" Luke gasped.
"Of course."
"I'm from Sinnoh. My father went on a journey to defeat the gyms. He's who inspired me."
"And did your father become Champion?" Zemlyo asked.
"No," Luke admitted, "But I will!"
"We shall see. First, we battle. Go Dugtrio!"
"Go Horus!"
"A Flying Type? Nice strategy. Ground moves have no effect on Flying Types. However... Dugtrio use Tri Attack!"
Dugtrio used its three 'things' to power up an attack. Horus used Psychic, then Future Sight. Tri Attack head Horus nonetheless. Horus swooped in with a Drill Peck attack. Then, Future Sight hit. Dugtrio sunk back into the ground.
"Return Dugtrio. Go Donphan! Use Thunder Fang!"
"Thunder Fa-?" Luke began. Donphan leapt at Horus, and sank electrified teeth into him. Horus collapsed, shaking. He used Future Sight. Donphan attacked with Thunder Fang again, defeating Horus.
"Come back Horus. Nice job out there. Go Ursa!"
Ursa charged at Donphan, and used Hammer Arm. Donphan used Slam, doing lots of damage to Ursa. Then, the Future Sight attack hit. Donphan crumpled.
"Good job Donphan. Rest up. Go Sandslash! You can do this!" Zemlyo said.
Sandslash stared Ursa down. Then, she lunged forward and used Poison Sting. Ursa was badly poisoned.
"Ursa, use Hammer Arm!"
Ursa's arm stiffened, and she swung it at Sandslash. Sandslash dodged, and Slash. Ursa fell.
"Return Ursa. Go Doragon!"
Aurus and Caesar were shocked. Why was Luke using Doragon rather than them?
"Use Dragon Claw!" Luke called.
Doragon swung his claws at Sandslash. Sandslash countered with claws of her own. But the fierce dragon power was too much. Sandslash stumbled backwards, allowing Doragon to defeat her with Dragon Tail.
"That was a fun battle. Here's the Terram Badge," Zemlyo smiled, "I can't wait to hear from Acer and learn about your battle with him."
"I'm looking forward to it," Luke nodded.
"So I presume you're headed for Zephyr City next?" Zemlyo said.
"Actually, I'm looking for Aura Village. Have you heard of it?"
"Aura Village? I'm afraid Aura Village burnt down a few years ago. Who told you about it?"
"A trainer I met. Her name was Ana," Luke explained.
"Ana? I battled her yesterday. I heard someone telling her the myth of Aura Village."
"The Myth of Aura Village?" Luke asked.
"Yes. It is said that long ago, a trainer had become lost after taking on the Valleyville Gym. He couldn't find his way back. All of his Pokemon had fainted. However, a powerful Psychic Pokemon sensed his presence."
"Lucario?" Luke said in wonder.
"Mega Lucario," Zemlyo responded, "This Lucario was very rare. A Pokemon that stayed in a Mega Form is unheard of. Mega Lucario helped the trainer get back to Valleyville Town. Eventually, they went on to become Champions of Pruie. Then, the trainer returned to where he had found Mega Lucario, and started Aura Village. A village dedicated to Psychic Type Pokemon. When Mega Lucario passed away, the trainer died that very same day."
"You said this was a Myth. So is any of it real?" Luke asked.
"The trainer did become Champion. And he had a Lucario that could Mega Evolve, but I don't believe that the Mega Evolution was permanent. And he did found Aura Village."
"So where do the citizens of Aura Village live now? Now that the village was burned down?" Luke inquired.
"Why, one citizen lives here in Valleyville Town."

Hysan had rested a lot, and made up for lost sleep. He got on Charizard and went back to Valleyville, where he heard someone knew about a town called Aura Village. Apparently, it had been burnt down. Hysan was looking for the person when he saw Luke. "Hey, Luke! Looking for the Aura Village ruins? Me, too! I heard some evil organization burned it down because the people valued Psychic Pokemon, but the organization wants to make Shadow Pokemon, so kinda polar opposites. They burned the village to get back at the villagers. Anyways, what's the name of this citizen of the town?"

After Soren had finshed healing, he looked at his watch. It was broken, but he could just make out what it said the time was. And it was 11:30 at night. He went to the flea market in Zephyr City, just to pick up a few berries, a new watch, and some other assorted things. He bought a few berries, because Chandelure wanted them, a plastic sword that his Gardevoir wanted, a new watch he wanted, and a gift for Braviary to deliver to Raina. He put it in a box, wrapped the box, wrote a letter, put the gift in, and gave it to Braviary. Braviary flew away, towards the Honurk Hills. He then walked towards the gym, and went in. He saw a female figure, in the back of the gym, saying "Welcome to Zephyr City's Pokemon Gym! I'm Skylar! Nice to meet ya!" Soren didn't say anything back to her, and proceeded to beat the trainers and obstacles, at least until he got to the gym leader. "Hey, can I challenge you, Skylar?" asked Soren. Skylar accepted his challenge, and sent out Skarmory. "Go, Chandelure!" exclaimed Soren. Chandelure popped out of its Pokeball, and instantly started shooting fire at Skarmory. Which made Skarmory faint "Ok, cool..." said Soren. Then Skylar sent out Braviary, with a smirk on her face. Soren kept telling Chandelure to use Flamethrower and Flame Charge on the Braviary, until it fainted. "This is my last Pokemon!" shouted Skylar. She sent out Staraptor. It decided to use Brave Bird, and it did half damage on Chandelure! But Staraptor got hurt, too, so it took nearly half damage. Chandelure countered that move with Shadow Ball, and won.

"Here's your Soar Badge," said Skylar, "You're a skilled trainer."
Soren thanked the gym leader, walked out of the gym, caught a Skarmory, and went to Alum Town. Alum town looked like an advanced-future city, but only a little. He went to the Pokemon Centre, healed his pokemon, and released the Skarmory, in a rush. He went to the gym, and went inside. There was a man, collasped on the floor. "Sorry to bother you, but, could we battle?" The man got up, tired. "Yeah, I guess..." said the man, "My name's Acer. Nice to meetcha. Now, we'll battle. Like, a sword fight, maybe?" "What?" asked Soren. "Ho, I'm just kidding, kid. I meant Pokemon battling." said Acer, laughing, "So let's battle!"
All it took was for Chandelure to use Flamethrower on his Pokemon for them to faint.
"Well, ya beat me. And that's good! Have a Dek Badge." said Acer, handing the Dek Badge to Soren. Acer went back to sleep, and Soren left. Soren checked his watch. It was 1:30 in the afternoon. He caught a Rufflet, flew to Berg City, and went to the Pokemon Centre. He rested there.

"I don't know," Luke admitted.
"You two are looking for Aura Village?" came a voice. An old woman bent over her cane wobbled over.
"Yes, do you know where it is?" Luke asked.
"I'm one of the last survivors. And I tell you. Don't go to that Village. It's cursed by the Plague of Shade."
"Team Shadow," Luke assumed, looking at Hysan for confirmation.

"Yeah, Team Shadow. Read about them in a book. So, ma'am, what's your name?" The woman replied, "I am Ora. If you really want to go to the village, you need a Pokemon you are good friends with, as in a max bond. You need this because the Plague of Shade changes any Pokemon into a Shadow Pokemon, but a Pokemon with a maximum bond with their trainer will turn to a Shadow Pokemon forever, but it will be under the trainer's control." Hysan already had Ziggy out. It was the first Pokemon he caught, and his second maximum bond Pokemon. He waited for Luke to choose the one he wanted. "One last thing," Ora said," if your Pokemon is a double-type, the second type will turn to ghost. If it isn't a double-type, it will gain the ghost type. Good luck, children. The ruins are a few miles northeast." With that, Ora walked off, leaving the boys to do this on their own. "Hey, Luke, now that we know there's a whole organization waiting to turn non-bonded Pokemon to Shadow Pokemon out there, should we call for help? I feel everyone has a maximum bond, except for Soren's Garevoir and Raina's Swadloon. I could take my whole team, but I'll use Butterfree and Linoone, since Shadow Pokemon get boosted Stats, and they have a max bond with me.

Soren sat around the Pokemon Centre, and bonded with Gardevoir. Bonding with Gardevoir was his main focus, because they kind of got along. After a while, they were like best friends, and Gardevoir started to get along with Chandelure, Breloom, and Arcanine. He released Rufflet, and Braviary came back, with no package. Braviary probably had left the package in the Honurk Hills somewhere. Soren got some Roserade Tea, a winter jacket and a blanket, pulled out his Pokegear and called Hysan. "Hello?" said Soren, talking to Hysan on his Pokegear, possibly leaving a message. He started talking about where he was and if he needed any help, and that he reached his max bond with Gardevoir.

Hysan suddenly got a call from Soren on his Phone. "Hey Soren. You got a max bond with Gardevoir? Cool! And yeah, I need help. Luke and I are going to the Aura Village ruins to beat some goons from Team Shadow. Wanna come help?" Hysan waited for a response.

Last edited:
Angel didn't want to get left behind, so once she and Raina arrived in Geo Town, she said her goodbyes and moved on her way. And, with her self-confidence built back up a bit, as soon as she arrive din town she had Rikki remove the locks of hair covering her green eye, so both were visible. The Geo Town gym was simple enough. All of her Pokemon put in work and breezed through the Gym Leader and her team. Each of her Pokemon took down one of Oris's. After that, the group hiked through the Kragg Mountains, and Angel managed to get a new addition to the team, a female Vibrava, which she nicknamed Tempest. After clearing through Kragg Mountains and arriving in Valleyville, Angel was greeted by the leader, Zemlyo. Zemlyo opened up with his Donphan, while Angel opened with Kitsune.
"Rollout!" Zemlyo shouted.
"Energy Ball!" Angel countered. As Kitsune prepped the Energy Ball, Donphan used Rollout and headed straight for the Fire Type. After a last-minute Energy Ball, however, Donphan narrowly missed and went behind Kitsune.
"Prep another Energy Ball!" Angel commanded. As Kitsune began prepping, Donphan came back, still using Rollout. This attack hit the Fire-Type and sent her into the air. While in mid-air, however, she fired off the Energy Ball and managed to K.O. the Donphan.
"Good job Kitsune! Return!" Angel said cheerily as she retrieved the Fire-Type. She grabbed a new Pokeball and threw it out, Poseidon materializing. Zemlyo sent out Dugtrio.
"Aqua Tail!" ordered Angel. A quick Aqua Tail was all it took to K.O. the Dugtrio. The Croconaw was retrieved, and Tempest took his place. Zemlyo sent out his Sandslash. Tempest started with an Earthquake, while Sandslash charged her with a Metal Claw. After narrowly evading the attack, Tempest used Crunch on Sandslash and flung it into the ground. She finished it off with Dragon Breath.

Upon exiting the Gym, Angel spotted Luke and Hysan. She decided to talk to them once she healed her Pokemon. A quick stop to the Pokemon Center and Angel scurried back to the two. "Hey, Luke! Hysan!" She called, giving them a wave.
"Vi! Brava!" Tempest said in greeting. The rest of Angel's Pokemon were in their Pokeballs.